Author Topic: Mingebags  (Read 254856 times)

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
Mingebags
« on: August 6, 2006, 10:19:56 am »
mingebags, are you one? do you know one? fella i work with in his early 60's is one tight twat. i know for those born during or after the 2nd world war times were very hard and this could be a factor, heres a few of his moves.fills a flask in work before going home to save his leccy, has a beard "too dear razors", eats crackerbread and dabs the crumbs up, we went on the piss a few years ago and had a kitty, one of the lads ordered the round and passed the money to scrooge to pay while he went the bog, came back and said to the lad "jammy c*nt,only a pound a pint"then rattled off the prices from the previous rounds, we then said it was a kitty whats the problem? any stories from yourselves or tips i could pass on would be put into practice by the door hinge as long as they are free.
« Last Edit: July 1, 2013, 03:44:24 pm by The 5th Benitle »
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Withnail

• Failed anorexic.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: mingebags
« Reply #1 on: August 6, 2006, 10:35:43 am »
i had a mate who used to keep a ciggy box in his front jacket pocket with one ciggy in it. if anyone tried bumming a ciggy off him he would say it was his last one. he would keep a full pack in the lining of his jacket.  ;D

Offline 5FTH

• <--
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 6, 2006, 11:43:21 am »
1) People who dont leave tips get on my freaking nerves.

I was out with a mate a few weeks back and we decided to go get summat to eat, as you do when your out on the ale. Anyways we eats up and asks for the bill. The bill came to (say) £25. So I throws down £15 in cash onto the plate to which me mates reply's ...

'Im going to put my half on credit card if thats alright?'
'Yeah, up to you like...' says I
' Is it ok if I pick up the cash and throw the lot on me card' says he
'Yeah..' Says I 'Ive put in a couple of buff towards a tip though..' Expecting him to do the same.

So anyways, he swoops on all the cash and pays the EXACT amount on his card, no tip nothing. So the lad has done both the waiter and me up good and proper.  I walked out of the gaff not knowing where to look.

I had to say to me mate as we left the restaurant 'Sorry, gotta nip back to take a leak' just so I could go back to bung the waiter a fiver like. 

:no irritates the fuck out of me that does!

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #3 on: August 6, 2006, 11:47:18 am »

I was out with a mate a few weeks back and we decided to go get summat to eat, as you do when your out on the ale. Anyways we eats up and asks for the bill. The bill came to (say) £25. So I throws down £15 in cash onto the plate to which me mates reply's ...

'Yeah..' Says I 'Ive put in a couple of buff towards a tip though..' Expecting him to do the same.

So anyways, he swoops on all the cash and pays the EXACT amount on his card, no tip nothing. So the lad has done both the waiter and me up good and proper.  I walked out of the gaff not knowing where to look.

I had to say to me mate as we left the restaurant 'Sorry, gotta nip back to take a leak' just so I could go back to bung the waiter a fiver like. 

Yep. Would annoy me too

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #4 on: August 6, 2006, 11:57:07 am »

You need to change the word "mate" for "tight c*nt"... Sorry but I would have said something, even if it was in a jokey way. That is inexcusable in my book. Basically you're saying he paid £10 and you paid £20... so he didn't even pay in full for his own fucking meal. Scratch that, it doesn't deserve a word it deserves a kick in the bollocks!
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline 5FTH

• <--
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 6, 2006, 12:00:05 pm »
2) Rounds

You all decide to meet up to go on the ale. Theres about 6 of ya and decide to go into rounds. I or someone else kicks off and gets the round in, bringing back a full compliment of lager. So the drinking begins and and then a late arrival turns up. He walks to the table ... "Right who needs a beer then? No-one great cheap round for me then!" And walks off to get himself a pint.

Well thats up to him then, fair enough, until he expects to be kept in the round  :no Buying YOURSELF a pint does not constitute 'getting the round in' ffs!!!!!

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #6 on: August 6, 2006, 12:02:04 pm »
We used to have a mate who was minted but stingy as hell.

We'd go for Chinese meals with him and his wife - a favourite dish was a serving of 9 prawns.  He regularly used to palm the ninth prawn to eat later thinking we wouldn't notice.  I put up with this twice and then stabbed him in the back of the hand with my fork.

We'd go on mini breaks on the continent and he would steal the food from the hotel breakfast bar to eat later in the day - ie unwrapped meat and cheese stuffed into his pockets.

The actually bought a book called "Paupers Paris" as he was terrified he'd pay over the odds at cafes.

He once bought cheap mangoes to eat on the train back.  So cheap they were in advanced stages of decay.  And when he bit into one it exploded.

There was loads of other stuff, but the exploding mango finally decided us it was time for our ways to part. 

Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline 5FTH

• <--
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 6, 2006, 12:02:09 pm »
You need to change the word "mate" for "tight c*nt"... Sorry but I would have said something, even if it was in a jokey way. That is inexcusable in my book. Basically you're saying he paid £10 and you paid £20... so he didn't even pay in full for his own fucking meal. Scratch that, it doesn't deserve a word it deserves a kick in the bollocks!

I know mate, friggin winds me up summat rotten. Thing is though, Im not the kind of person to cause a scene over summat like that  :-\ Id rather just let it go than sour a friendship like.  :butt

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #8 on: August 6, 2006, 12:12:16 pm »
There is a fella I work who will wait for everyone to leave the office and go to the pub and then put in an appearance just as somebody is getting served. He gets himself in a massive round and fucks prior to getting the beers in.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 6, 2006, 12:28:11 pm »
There is a fella I work who will wait for everyone to leave the office and go to the pub and then put in an appearance just as somebody is getting served. He gets himself in a massive round and fucks prior to getting the beers in.

Get him to go up to the bar to say what he wants while they're ordering the round and when the barman says how much it comes to point to the fucker and say "He's paying..." and walk off.... I would.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #10 on: August 6, 2006, 12:34:37 pm »
I know mate, friggin winds me up summat rotten. Thing is though, Im not the kind of person to cause a scene over summat like that  :-\ Id rather just let it go than sour a friendship like.  :butt

Thing is tho..
 a real mate you can say  almost anything to him, without fear of upsetting him... this lad is just extracting the urine ;)..

and the tight twat  who wont get in a round .. :wanker :wanker

JFT 96

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 6, 2006, 12:46:22 pm »
Thing is tho..
 a real mate you can say  almost anything to him, without fear of upsetting him... this lad is just extracting the urine ;)..

and the tight twat  who wont get in a round .. :wanker :wanker

He's right you need to have a word. He either knows he's doing it, or he doesn't know what a tight arse he is. Either way a quiet word shouldn't break a real friendship. Always be straight about it... in the restaurant just say... "I think you forgot the tip... lob in a fiver out of what you picked up mate, I've only got tenners..." £30.. all square...  and if he argues....

kick him in the bollocks...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #12 on: August 6, 2006, 01:09:02 pm »
Well said Alan F and captk.  And as for souring the friendship - well it seems that that has already happened by his actions, on account of you know, 5FTH, he has taken advantage of your good nature.   Used to happen to us all the time with the fella I mentioned above, but Mr May was too good natured to put a stop to it.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline 5FTH

• <--
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 6, 2006, 01:11:58 pm »
ta all!  :wave

Ill take in what you said!

Next Time ill have a word or atleast make sure ive got me steel toe'ies on!  :)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 6, 2006, 02:59:51 pm »
People who fuck off when they know it is their round. One person who I drink at some matches with has done this on several occasions. What pisses me off is that they are first to shout you up when it is your round, but piss off when it is their round. Along the lines of, say we leave the albert after a game, "shall we have one in the stanley?" "No I gotta go" "Dont be boring" "No I need to be back at x o'clock".

Bollocks, you know it is your round and you are being a c*nt. There is 4 of us. 7 rounds gone, its round 8, 3 of us have bought 2 each, you 1. If it happens again I am going to kick off, friend or not. Also been done for say taxis home after nights out. "I'll pay, you get the first 2 rounds in next time" "Ok sound". At the next time, I am getting shouted up on round 2, ERRRRRRRR NO! Again if it happens again I am going to kick off about it as its just pathetic. To have the nerve to tell other people when it is their round, and not buy yours, is pathetic.

Offline nidgemo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
  • Super Title: Coming soon! Official Launch May 2008
« Reply #15 on: August 6, 2006, 07:15:11 pm »
I know a guy so tight he won't even press the space bar on his keyboard in case he wears it out quicker than the other letters.

;)

I've also noticed very often in the past that the people who cry loudest about prople being tight, are the most miserable fuckers of all. The type who expect everyone to pay for them, to loan them money (which they'll never pay back) etc.

The type who'll buy themselves a pint on their round and then ask for a double vodka and coke on everyone elses round, and then call the person who questions them on it a tight c*nt because they won't get them what they ask for...

The sort who'll get into a cab, let you pay, and then call you a tight arse if you ask them for half...

lots of them about, the hidden mingebgs who hide it by accusing everyone else of being tight.
I'm no longer on RAWK, but if you need to contact me about anything, you can email me on nigelmorrison@connectfree.co.uk

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #16 on: August 6, 2006, 07:16:41 pm »
I know a guy so tight he won't even press the space bar on his keyboard in case he wears it out quicker than the other letters.

;)

I've also noticed very often in the past that the people who cry loudest about prople being tight, are the most miserable fuckers of all. The type who expect everyone to pay for them, to loan them money (which they'll never pay back) etc.

The type who'll buy themselves a pint on their round and then ask for a double vodka and coke on everyone elses round, and then call the person who questions them on it a tight c*nt because they won't get them what they ask for...

The sort who'll get into a cab, let you pay, and then call you a tight arse if you ask them for half...

lots of them about, the hidden mingebgs who hide it by accusing everyone else of being tight.

:wellin
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: August 7, 2006, 08:23:39 am »
mingebags,are you one?do you know one?fella i work with in his early 60's is one tight twat.i know for those born during or after the 2nd world war times were very hard and this could be a factor,heres a few of his moves.fills a flask in work before going home to save his leccy,has a beard "too dear razors",eats crackerbread and dabs the crumbs up,we went on the piss a few years ago and had a kitty.one of the lads ordered the round and passed the money to scrooge to pay while he went the bog,came back and said to the lad "jammy c*nt,only a pound a pint"then rattled off the prices from the previous rounds,we then said it was a kitty whats the problem?any stories from yourselves or tips i could pass on would be put into practice by the door hinge as long as they are free.
i've just remembered this one about him,where we work a bell sounds at 7.40 to remind us we start in 5 minutes(sheep)anyway we clock the mingebag fiddling with his watch every time this happens,"what you doing there la"we ask "every night i pull the winder out to save the watch from"wear and tear"cos you don't need it when you're asleep do you."he went on holiday and his daughter was in the same resort 4 miles away in an all inclusive,him and his missus would WALK 4 miles to get the wristband to get 2,yes 2 free bevvies and then walk back.bus tour of barcelona where you pay when you get on and can hope on anytime to see the sights and get on any bus when you want to,this fella got on before the driver and wouldn't get off at any of the sights so he didn't have to pay.proper fuckin door hinge

Offline El Phes

• Answers to Judith, but only on Thurdays.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Portraits / Weddings / Commercial / Events
« Reply #18 on: August 7, 2006, 10:25:34 am »
I know an old mate who arranged to meet a girl (on their 1st date) INSIDE the cinema.....you could sit where you wanted, but made her pay for her own ticket

Offline grifter

• Merderer on the Orient Express. The Brian Sewell of RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 7, 2006, 05:08:45 pm »
I knew a fella who would save the oil from a sardine tin and use it to oil his pushbike chain  ???  tight c*nt.

Also the fuckers that need a piss as soon as you enter a pub or begin a conversation with someone they vaguely know on the way to the bar in order to postpone them getting the first round in. Them fuckin bastards as well when your in a crowd at the bar start looking gormless at the back and take a great interest in the light fittings, twats. You can hear the money cogs ticking in their head, there is 6 of us, we will have maybe 7 bevies tonight so someone will have to buy 2 rounds, well it aint gonna be me. Fuckin ell it doesn,t matter if occasionaly you get two rounds and your mates only get one,what comes around karma and all that. I can guarantee that these fuckers are the ones not short of a few bob either.

While we are on it, fuckin coupons in the papers, 5p off a packet of Ryvita, 25p off toilet duck. I'm by no means flush but I couldn,t be fuckin arsed getting a pair of scissors and cutting the fuckin thing out, I'd fuckin die of embarrasement in a checkout handing a load of these at the end. I,ve nowt against people who haven,t a pot to piss in using these but supermarket staff should check your car before giving out the deduction. ie, "Right, you want 40p off a box of Persil, where is your car madam "  "Its that new Mazda RX8 over their"   "I'm sorry madam but you can fuck right off yeh tight c*nt"

Fuckin twats who never buy ciggies or the c*nts that smoke rollies. They take one of your lovely tailor made B&H then later offer you a rolly, fuck off,  how is that a fair exchange yeh c*nt. If you magnify it there is no way on earth you would say  "Tell you what, I'm married to J Lo and your married to Joe Brand, you can shag mine if I can shag yours " ???  The twats accept your ciggies all night and every fucker I know who smokes rollies can,t let a night go by without saying  " Dya know what, I bought this half ounce of Golden Virginia 4 years ago and I've still got a few weeks worth left.  I fuckin know you have cause yeh keep accepting my fags twattie. But you keep your rollies, yeh two fingers that look like you've shoved them up your arse, your nicotine stained muzzie and yeh stringy bits of flem that stick between your top and bottom lip when your telling me how your ciggies work out at 7p for 60.

Last one,  asking someone if they want anything from the chippy and they say, "No thanks, I'll just have a few of your chips"  Will yeh fuck, I,ve been gut burstin full halfway through a chippy meal and if I get an inkling that I may be asked when I'm finished  " Oh, can I have them few chips you left "  I will fuckin force them down my mouth till every bit has gone. I'd rather make myself sick than give chips to someone who you previously asked if they wanted any. I include my missus in this to cause she often will say no, then when I come back from the chippy "Mmm that omlette looks nice" Yeh I fuckin know it does, once I knew she would ask so when I was full and some omlette and chips where left I said I'm just going to get a drink and slung it in the swing bin before she got the chance  ;D
Grayson Perry is a talentless attention seeking gobshite. Wolfgang Tillmans is a bell-end. Cy Twombly is a nob-ead.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 7, 2006, 05:10:31 pm »
one of my mates asked me to buy a game for him, he had the italian version so said I can trade the italian version in at the games shop so he didn't have to pay.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 7, 2006, 05:12:02 pm »
:lmao grifter you never let me down for a laugh

Its all true as well, which makes it better

Offline gerrardspetal

• Rabid psycho nut harvester with no idea - but she did have some points
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
« Reply #22 on: August 7, 2006, 05:16:51 pm »
Oil from a sardine can  :lmao
“You could say it’s not about being local, but about being vocal.
Kristian is a idiot.  A bad idiot.  Also a virgin.

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline Mr Mojo Risin'

• No longer counts double
  • Legacy Fan
  • i've been down so god damn long
« Reply #23 on: August 7, 2006, 05:23:31 pm »
I knew a fella who would save the oil from a sardine tin and use it to oil his pushbike chain  ???  tight c*nt.

Also the fuckers that need a piss as soon as you enter a pub or begin a conversation with someone they vaguely know on the way to the bar in order to postpone them getting the first round in. Them fuckin bastards as well when your in a crowd at the bar start looking gormless at the back and take a great interest in the light fittings, twats. You can hear the money cogs ticking in their head, there is 6 of us, we will have maybe 7 bevies tonight so someone will have to buy 2 rounds, well it aint gonna be me. Fuckin ell it doesn,t matter if occasionaly you get two rounds and your mates only get one,what comes around karma and all that. I can guarantee that these fuckers are the ones not short of a few bob either.

While we are on it, fuckin coupons in the papers, 5p off a packet of Ryvita, 25p off toilet duck. I'm by no means flush but I couldn,t be fuckin arsed getting a pair of scissors and cutting the fuckin thing out, I'd fuckin die of embarrasement in a checkout handing a load of these at the end. I,ve nowt against people who haven,t a pot to piss in using these but supermarket staff should check your car before giving out the deduction. ie, "Right, you want 40p off a box of Persil, where is your car madam "  "Its that new Mazda RX8 over their"   "I'm sorry madam but you can fuck right off yeh tight c*nt"

Fuckin twats who never buy ciggies or the c*nts that smoke rollies. They take one of your lovely tailor made B&H then later offer you a rolly, fuck off,  how is that a fair exchange yeh c*nt. If you magnify it there is no way on earth you would say  "Tell you what, I'm married to J Lo and your married to Joe Brand, you can shag mine if I can shag yours " ???  The twats accept your ciggies all night and every fucker I know who smokes rollies can,t let a night go by without saying  " Dya know what, I bought this half ounce of Golden Virginia 4 years ago and I've still got a few weeks worth left.  I fuckin know you have cause yeh keep accepting my fags twattie. But you keep your rollies, yeh two fingers that look like you've shoved them up your arse, your nicotine stained muzzie and yeh stringy bits of flem that stick between your top and bottom lip when your telling me how your ciggies work out at 7p for 60.

Last one,  asking someone if they want anything from the chippy and they say, "No thanks, I'll just have a few of your chips"  Will yeh fuck, I,ve been gut burstin full halfway through a chippy meal and if I get an inkling that I may be asked when I'm finished  " Oh, can I have them few chips you left "  I will fuckin force them down my mouth till every bit has gone. I'd rather make myself sick than give chips to someone who you previously asked if they wanted any. I include my missus in this to cause she often will say no, then when I come back from the chippy "Mmm that omlette looks nice" Yeh I fuckin know it does, once I knew she would ask so when I was full and some omlette and chips where left I said I'm just going to get a drink and slung it in the swing bin before she got the chance  ;D
from sadness to happiness :wellin :lmao
DON'T BUY THE  SUN.

Offline Em5y

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 7, 2006, 09:02:40 pm »
I was going out with one of my mates one friday after work a while back - and on the way to the pub we run into another mate - so we asked him if he was coming for a pint - "No, I can't mate, I have got no money".

So me and the other lad agree to get him in a few pints until pay day comes round and he can return the favour.

Get in there - buy him a pint - then another - then I am at the bar again, and he gets up to go to the fruit machine and starts piling pound coins in - cheeky get!  Needless to say it was a stunt he only pulled once.

Offline The Cappuccino Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • Aren't we free?
« Reply #25 on: August 7, 2006, 09:15:14 pm »
One of my dad's mates is a notorious tight arse and one day, he got in a taxi to go for a pre-match pint with my dad and another fella. Anyway, it was pissing down outside and the taxi pulled up on the other side of the road from the alehouse. The next thing, the mingebag scarpered out of the taxi and made a beeline for the pub to get out of the rain, next thing, a lightbulb goes off in his head that he realises that he'll have to get the first round in and so, suddenly stops in his tracks in the middle of the road to tie a shoelace that wasn't even undone! ;D
Formerly Mr Brightside.

Offline simmo

• D cup - Carragher's just a stopper, Gerrard's not a great player, Torres is a mercenary opportunist, Mascherano's not very good, Rafa's a clown... oh and Liverpool aren't a great club... opinion or wind-up?... you decide...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #26 on: August 7, 2006, 09:21:03 pm »
we have a minge who comes out for a pint after the match we call him the duke ' he always gives the old ''its not my round '' trick ! when its someone else's round he gets a vodka and britvic and when back to his round its a pint instead ! he always jumps out of the taxi first when we get to town and hands about 40p worth of copper as his share of the cab ! there is more trust me the man would out do arkwright as a mingebag !!!

Offline grifter

• Merderer on the Orient Express. The Brian Sewell of RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 7, 2006, 09:31:42 pm »
Twats who offer you a crisp with a vice like grip 4/5 of the way up the bag,  c*nts.

People who read magazines in WH Smiths, just buy it yeh tight fuckin twats.

c*nts who buy the first issue of the Del Prado magazine with the free DVD and first pieces of a working radio controlled model because its £1.99 but don,t bother with issues 2 to 50 because its £4.99, see it through you tight c*nts.

Twats who got me easter eggs just because it had a mug with it, I'm not fuckin soft and the mug doesn,t disguise its a cheap egg you stingy c*nt.

Dunking an empty shampoo bottle in the bath to get another hair wash out of it you fuckin mingebags.

Not bothering to take as much care to wipe your arse if your having a shower after a shite.

Grayson Perry is a talentless attention seeking gobshite. Wolfgang Tillmans is a bell-end. Cy Twombly is a nob-ead.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: August 7, 2006, 09:43:56 pm »
Twats who offer you a crisp with a vice like grip 4/5 of the way up the bag,  c*nts.

Give there hand a squeeze on the way out, that way there precious crisps turn to dust. Wont do it again

Offline wadeywestderby1983

• Kopite
  • Czech Beer Monster
« Reply #29 on: August 7, 2006, 10:16:47 pm »
Bar Dvacet Jedno, Slavikova 21, Vinohrady

Offline wadeywestderby1983

• Kopite
  • Czech Beer Monster
« Reply #30 on: August 7, 2006, 10:30:40 pm »
When we used to go out on the ale in Prague you would go to a pub and they would run a tab up for you, so you could bevie away for a couple of hours and then tally up before you moved on. This is a sound system as you dont have do bother piss balling about with paying the equivalent of 40p out of your £10 note every 5 minutes and you could look after the bar girl with a few bob when you get off. But for mingebags this was an easy system to abuse.

The normal Friday night after work bevieing marathon used to consist of myself, 2 other expat scousers, a couple of Czech colleagues and an Austrian lad who was a mate of one of the scouse lads.

Every week the Austrian lad used to shirk out of paying the bill, when we said last bevie then we'll move on he was no where to be seen when it was time to pay up. Used to make excuses like, going to gents, getting some food round the corner, going out for a spliff, etc...

He was probably one of the highest earners out of the group as well and never had to pay any rent either so had a load of disposable income. Used to drive us mad, especially the Czechs in the group as they only had a few bob.

I lost count of how many times someone nearly battered him after losing their rag.

Bar Dvacet Jedno, Slavikova 21, Vinohrady

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: August 7, 2006, 10:51:33 pm »
Grifter- that's hilarious mate  ;D

Especially the crisp one- hate the c*nts who do that.

Some dick once asked to borrow £1.80 for some chips. I obliged. He then proceeded to offer everyone chips except me- so I thought fuck this yer c*nt, and asked him for some chips (I didn't even want any). He then proceeded to hand me a chip with his filty, robbing hands as if I was too dirty to touch his chips. c*nt. Should took all the chips and put them in the bin on the way out.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline The Road End

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32 on: August 7, 2006, 10:59:39 pm »
2) Rounds

You all decide to meet up to go on the ale. Theres about 6 of ya and decide to go into rounds. I or someone else kicks off and gets the round in, bringing back a full compliment of lager. So the drinking begins and and then a late arrival turns up. He walks to the table ... "Right who needs a beer then? No-one great cheap round for me then!" And walks off to get himself a pint.

Well thats up to him then, fair enough, until he expects to be kept in the round  :no Buying YOURSELF a pint does not constitute 'getting the round in' ffs!!!!!

Whoevers round it was should have got up and got him a pint when he walked in and then he is in the round.He shouldn't have even had to ask.Thats the way mates do it anyway.

« Last Edit: August 7, 2006, 11:01:32 pm by Quarrel-n-argue »

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: August 8, 2006, 10:25:53 am »

Not bothering to take as much care to wipe your arse if your having a shower after a shite.

FUNNY AS FUCK BUT HOW DID YOU FIND THIS OUT?saw a show on the telly about a yorkshire minge bag,this prick hired a car in crete and their coming down one of them windy mountain roads,to save petrol he turned the engine off so the steering goes heavy and he ended up down a ravine with his wife and kids in the car.his judy said you nearly killed us,but the prick was made up cos the got a higher grade car for no extra charge.

Offline kevindublin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: August 8, 2006, 11:44:51 am »
There used to be this tight c*nt on our course at uni, we would work in groups of 4 for our projects. If he had to buy a folder or do some photocopying he would come back to us demanding that we each owed him 13p.

The when he was driving in the rain he wouldnt use his windscreen wipers as he wouldnt want to wear out the rubber.

If we ever went to a cafe for chips n beans or something, he would bring his sandwiches and would usually get kicked out, for having his own food.

If we was playing killer pool, he would keep scores as he wouldnt want to waste a pound.

If was having a drink in the bar he would nip to the one next door and bring it through coz it would be 5p cheaper.

c*nt...............

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
« Reply #35 on: August 8, 2006, 11:52:10 am »
This is a brilliant thread.

I'm sure with some of these people it's a patholohgical thing, they have some form of hangup or mild psychosis. Of course they're still mingebags :D. Incidentally is door hinge rhyming slang for minge?
Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #36 on: August 8, 2006, 12:00:59 pm »
Players on 100k a week asking for a discount in the cinema as the air con isn't good enough ;)
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline 5FTH

• <--
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: August 8, 2006, 12:07:49 pm »
Whoevers round it was should have got up and got him a pint when he walked in and then he is in the round.He shouldn't have even had to ask.Thats the way mates do it anyway.

Really? Must be a cultural thing because If I walk in late to meet some mates I would feel obliged to get the round in. You dont just 'walk onto a beer you didnt pay for' what if you could only stay for the 1? No, it just doesnt work that way (with us anyways). I walk in its my round by circumstance - fair do's thats how its always been.

Its the same with birthdays, If its my birthday Im expected (and would do it without thinking) to get the beers in, it is MY birthday after all! However,  there are some people who think that it should be the other way around - 'Its My birthday so buy me drinks' , which in my opinion is wrong.

How odd.  ???

Offline slimshady

• Stupidista
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 8, 2006, 12:08:45 pm »
Used to work with a twunt who i owed £2.00 to......£2.00 wtf?? But it must have played on his mind.......landed on my desk was a grid (in the days before E Mails) with instructions "please stick the £2.00 you owe to a piece of card a return asap"....wouldn't mind,but we all used to meet every Friday for a pint......and he was the one who'd remember who's round it was 2carried over" from the Friday before.....

No longer hangs around with us......probably of being tight somewhere else

Offline Dam

• Legacy Fan
  • Rush scored 1, Rush scored 2,...
« Reply #39 on: August 8, 2006, 01:30:06 pm »
Lad at my old high shcool used to spit on his crisps and sweets if anyone asked him for one! Everyone found out about this and so always asked him even if they didn't want any, just to see him greb all over his food. He soon got wise to this though, and as soon as he left the tuck shop he would greb on his stuff to save anyone from asking him