Author Topic: Merseyrail - now with added 777  (Read 53179 times)

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
Re: Merseyrail - now with added 777
« Reply #680 on: March 16, 2024, 06:32:14 pm »
That's a pity, I know one of the overhead railway carriages is in the Museum of Liverpool but as a kid I remember the (world) Museum also had a number of trains on display but have no idea if any of them are still there since the museum was updated. Doesn't seem to be an accessible area anymore.

Yeah I used to love that as a kid. Shame they moved it
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #681 on: April 1, 2024, 06:33:17 pm »
New series of Great British Railway Journeys just started on BBC2, Portillo is starting in Liverpool in this episode.
« Last Edit: April 1, 2024, 06:48:07 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #682 on: Yesterday at 12:51:54 pm »
So is the old stock not being used anymore? It's the first time this week I have been on the new trains to and from work this week.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #683 on: Yesterday at 03:02:45 pm »
So is the old stock not being used anymore? It's the first time this week I have been on the new trains to and from work this week.

I was on an old 6 car on the Hunts Cross line this morning and yesterday - getting rarer but still running at the moment

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #684 on: Yesterday at 03:59:54 pm »
I was on an old 6 car on the Hunts Cross line this morning and yesterday - getting rarer but still running at the moment

On my way home and we're on an older one as well.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"