Author Topic: European homes  (Read 447383 times)

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
Re: European homes
« Reply #560 on: February 28, 2018, 07:00:26 pm »
Fancard with 3 that hasnt paid for the membership so im eagerly checking hopefully there is another sale there was for spartak when it was supposedly 'sold out'

Be surprised now. Would have to be announced tomorrow and commenced Friday.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #561 on: March 2, 2018, 12:17:38 am »
some kop up again and main stand restricted view - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline kneeys

• We know the TRUTH,now give them JUSTICE.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Around long enough to know better...
« Reply #562 on: March 5, 2018, 09:24:30 am »
A few tickets keep popping up on site for this.
The s*n so full of shit you could not even use it to wipe your arse

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #563 on: March 5, 2018, 02:01:32 pm »
singles still available around the ground, be fast - YNWA !

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline Bold Warrior

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #564 on: March 5, 2018, 11:34:37 pm »
Fucking disgusted with the club as a FC holder with previous 3 matches in credit,having not missed an home game since the very early stages of the Europa League campaign.
How can you not be allowed an opportunity to buy when you had a ticket for these games,its impossible for there to be such numbers in the ground in the last games for Fan Card holders not to get an opportunity to buy.
It really feels like "thanks for putting the hard yards in v the minnows but we dont need your custom now were at the knock out stages"
It looks like local postcode sales has been given preference over people with previous credits.Then you get the club shitting themselves over touting.......mmmm interesting.I dont think they really care as such,probably just precious over a few individuals making premiums that they could have done.
First time ive felt this way about the club i love.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #565 on: March 6, 2018, 12:32:30 pm »
Fucking disgusted with the club as a FC holder with previous 3 matches in credit,having not missed an home game since the very early stages of the Europa League campaign.
How can you not be allowed an opportunity to buy when you had a ticket for these games,its impossible for there to be such numbers in the ground in the last games for Fan Card holders not to get an opportunity to buy.
It really feels like "thanks for putting the hard yards in v the minnows but we dont need your custom now were at the knock out stages"
It looks like local postcode sales has been given preference over people with previous credits.Then you get the club shitting themselves over touting.......mmmm interesting.I dont think they really care as such,probably just precious over a few individuals making premiums that they could have done.

That's not at all good mate, but on the other hand the club have been encouraging people over the last few years to join the membership scheme thus fan card holders are bottom of the list unfortunately!

who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #566 on: March 6, 2018, 12:35:24 pm »

"The only card you'll ever need"...
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #567 on: March 6, 2018, 12:41:10 pm »
Sad state of affairs when the club would rather have empty seats than give fans with built up loyalty a chance of getting a ticket. There’s been multiple seats available over the last 3 weeks popping up randomly online so there’s no reason at all why it couldn’t have gone down to Fan Card Holders with 3 and/or Members with 2. Members with 3 and had over a month to purchase a ticket. Bizarre!
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #568 on: March 6, 2018, 01:29:29 pm »
As crap as it is for FCH with 3 credits, the club wants everyone to buy membership and that's one way to force peoples hand.

I know only the odd few tickets keep popping up now and again, but I am surprised that it hasn't dropped to members with 2 credits, as members with 3 have had a while to buy tickets now.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #569 on: March 6, 2018, 03:07:18 pm »
As crap as it is for FCH with 3 credits, the club wants everyone to buy membership and that's one way to force peoples hand.

I know only the odd few tickets keep popping up now and again, but I am surprised that it hasn't dropped to members with 2 credits, as members with 3 have had a while to buy tickets now.

Was never gonna drop to Members with 2 before STH with 2.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #570 on: March 6, 2018, 03:16:29 pm »
Was never gonna drop to Members with 2 before STH with 2.

That's kinda what I meant, it would drop to 2 to members/sth before dropping to 3 with fch

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Online courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #571 on: March 6, 2018, 05:13:31 pm »
Be interesting to see the attendance tonight....
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #572 on: March 6, 2018, 05:15:33 pm »
Be interesting to see the attendance tonight....

I think we'll do to match Arsenal's 58,000 last Thursday 😀

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #573 on: March 6, 2018, 09:18:34 pm »
three of us with all 3 previous games and didnt get a look in, not impressed. Year by year the humble fancard becoming slowly redundant.
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #574 on: March 7, 2018, 12:58:26 pm »
FCH with 3 has priority over STH and Membership with 2 - YNWA !

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #575 on: March 7, 2018, 03:29:11 pm »
three of us with all 3 previous games and didnt get a look in, not impressed. Year by year the humble fancard becoming slowly redundant.

But why didn't you buy a membership card? It's only £10 at the moment.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #576 on: March 7, 2018, 04:26:01 pm »

Same here - it wouldn't be as bad if the club didn't treat us like shite and then try to ignore/forget us in their Sales notices.

'The only card you'll ever need [to buy tickets]' - yeah, right...  :no
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #577 on: March 7, 2018, 04:32:49 pm »
That's not at all good mate, but on the other hand the club have been encouraging people over the last few years to join the membership scheme thus fan card holders are bottom of the list unfortunately!

FCH's aren't even on the list mate - that's the point.

And when the club do ditch the FCHs it'll be Members that will be bottom of the list - now how'd you like that Gold Members annual fee - over the regular Member annual fee ? ;)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #578 on: March 7, 2018, 05:26:50 pm »

FCH's aren't even on the list mate - that's the point.

And when the club do ditch the FCHs it'll be Members that will be bottom of the list - now how'd you like that Gold Members annual fee - over the regular Member annual fee ? ;)

Yeah can see the club going that way with different levels  :-\

Hopefully not like this, but I don’t think anyone would be surprised?

Platinum @ £99,99
Gold @ £69,99
Silver @ £49,99
Regular @ 29,99

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #579 on: March 7, 2018, 09:12:55 pm »
Presume we’re speculating about this move to a tiered Membership scheme? Wouldn’t be surprised if something is implemented like that and can see changes on the way, but assuming it’s just pure guesswork at the moment?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #580 on: March 8, 2018, 10:09:01 am »
They already do that at Arsenal.

But I think they'd struggle to implement that here.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #581 on: March 9, 2018, 08:34:29 am »
They already do that at Arsenal.

But I think they'd struggle to implement that here.

There'd be another walkout I reckon.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #582 on: March 9, 2018, 02:49:39 pm »
Had to settle for 2 singles in the last sale although having full credits, so hoping for a bit of luck this time so we can actually sit together. Guessing UEFA are going to suck up extra for this round too.  :no

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: March 9, 2018, 05:29:14 pm »
Had to settle for 2 singles in the last sale although having full credits, so hoping for a bit of luck this time so we can actually sit together. Guessing UEFA are going to suck up extra for this round too.  :no

More I think sadly so sale will be tougher

Offline Bold Warrior

• Anny Roader
« Reply #584 on: March 9, 2018, 10:36:09 pm »

Yes i appreciate that but FC has been absolutely fine until this point.You would have thought they maybe would have given some notice or at least waited until the end of the season...its all about the £££££ as usual.Probably wont be able to get a ticket for ANY match for the rest of the season.Thanks for the loyalty LFC.

Online courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #585 on: March 12, 2018, 11:37:23 am »

They get 50 VIP plus
66.11 Likewise, a number of complimentary tickets in the highest category, stated
below, in one block, in a section located between the two 16m lines, must be
provided to UEFA for its own use, as well as for the use of partners. The following
numbers of complimentary tickets must be provided:
a. Play-offs: 50
b. Group matches: 330
c. Round of 16 matches: 380
d. Quarter-finals: 425
e. Semi-finals: 475

66.12 In addition, UEFA and the partners must be given the opportunity to acquire, at
face value, an agreed number of retail tickets, whereby tickets in the next highest
category must also be situated in one block and in a central section (i.e. not
behind the goal):
a. Play-offs: minimum of 350 top-category retail tickets, 370 retail tickets in the
next highest category and 220 retail tickets in the third highest category;
b. Group matches: minimum of 350 top-category retail tickets, 370 retail tickets
in the next highest category and 230 retail tickets in the third highest
category;
c. Round of 16 matches: minimum of 410 top-category retail tickets, 460 retail
tickets in the next highest category and 360 retail tickets in the third highest
category;
d. Quarter-finals: minimum of 660 top-category retail tickets, 710 retail tickets in
the next highest category and 640 retail tickets in the third highest category;
e. Semi-finals: minimum of 880 top-category retail tickets, 920 retail tickets in
the next highest category and 730 retail tickets in the third highest category;
f. The final is exempt from these stipulations.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #586 on: March 12, 2018, 11:48:34 am »
Those figures are crazy

Up to 2010 tickets for the quarter, then 2530 for a potential semi-final. Let's be honest they are definitely going to take all the numbers for a semi-final and probably for the quarter as well if it's against one of the bigger clubs.
There are going to be a lot of pissed off people if we make it through the next round with potentially a minimum of 500 less tickets available.

Online courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #587 on: March 12, 2018, 11:54:35 am »
Those figures are crazy

Up to 2010 tickets for the quarter, then 2530 for a potential semi-final. Let's be honest they are definitely going to take all the numbers for a semi-final and probably for the quarter as well if it's against one of the bigger clubs.
There are going to be a lot of pissed off people if we make it through the next round with potentially a minimum of 500 less tickets available.

Plus the priority rights holders
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #588 on: March 12, 2018, 01:35:21 pm »
They get 50 VIP plus
66.11 Likewise, a number of complimentary tickets in the highest category, stated
below, in one block, in a section located between the two 16m lines, must be
provided to UEFA for its own use, as well as for the use of partners. The following
numbers of complimentary tickets must be provided:
a. Play-offs: 50
b. Group matches: 330
c. Round of 16 matches: 380
d. Quarter-finals: 425
e. Semi-finals: 475

66.12 In addition, UEFA and the partners must be given the opportunity to acquire, at
face value, an agreed number of retail tickets, whereby tickets in the next highest
category must also be situated in one block and in a central section (i.e. not
behind the goal):
a. Play-offs: minimum of 350 top-category retail tickets, 370 retail tickets in the
next highest category and 220 retail tickets in the third highest category;
b. Group matches: minimum of 350 top-category retail tickets, 370 retail tickets
in the next highest category and 230 retail tickets in the third highest
category;
c. Round of 16 matches: minimum of 410 top-category retail tickets, 460 retail
tickets in the next highest category and 360 retail tickets in the third highest
category;
d. Quarter-finals: minimum of 660 top-category retail tickets, 710 retail tickets in
the next highest category and 640 retail tickets in the third highest category;
e. Semi-finals: minimum of 880 top-category retail tickets, 920 retail tickets in
the next highest category and 730 retail tickets in the third highest category;
f. The final is exempt from these stipulations.
This is disgusting. Genuinely thinking about sacking it off all together and just go to the fa and league cup as it's actually affordable and can get on the ACS. If myself and hundreds of others can't get home tickets with credits dating back 8 fucking years (I know the Europa was only used in this instance) but I see thousands of tourists and uefa snobs in they I'm sure there be more than myself thinking about sacking it off. I know I'm lucky and all that shit to get to 90% of games but every time this happens, the more I ask myself is this really worth it that loyalty of our supporters does not come in to the minds of football governing bodies and club e.g. Fan card holders. Starting to really get on my tits and normally it doesn't annoy me but this has today. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to pick 2 up you watch I'll end up in 129 ARL in them 90 degrees severely restricted view seats [emoji23][emoji23]

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #589 on: March 12, 2018, 01:46:12 pm »
Imagine what the scramble is going to be like for the ACS if we qualify for the Champions League again next season when you see figures like that.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #590 on: March 12, 2018, 01:51:08 pm »
They should process ACS Payments and have the selling details out for the next round on Friday Afternoon as soon as the dates are fixed. Especially if we're home first leg which would be just over 2 weeks till the game.

I somehow imagine it won't be that simple though.

Online courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #591 on: March 12, 2018, 03:15:08 pm »
This is disgusting. Genuinely thinking about sacking it off all together and just go to the fa and league cup as it's actually affordable and can get on the ACS. If myself and hundreds of others can't get home tickets with credits dating back 8 fucking years (I know the Europa was only used in this instance) but I see thousands of tourists and uefa snobs in they I'm sure there be more than myself thinking about sacking it off. I know I'm lucky and all that shit to get to 90% of games but every time this happens, the more I ask myself is this really worth it that loyalty of our supporters does not come in to the minds of football governing bodies and club e.g. Fan card holders. Starting to really get on my tits and normally it doesn't annoy me but this has today. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to pick 2 up you watch I'll end up in 129 ARL in them 90 degrees severely restricted view seats [emoji23][emoji23]

It's the price for wanting champions league footy though isn't it? And all the money which comes with it All.

It is bad but it is what all clubs sign up for to be able to milk the cash cow
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #592 on: March 13, 2018, 10:49:52 am »
Imagine what the scramble is going to be like for the ACS if we qualify for the Champions League again next season when you see figures like that.

I wonder if they’ll incorporate more previous attendance than just this year’s CL campaign, should that happen.

There’s surely going to be way too many that qualify - they could probably sell the ground out on ACS members only otherwise

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #593 on: March 13, 2018, 11:55:35 am »
I wonder if they’ll incorporate more previous attendance than just this year’s CL campaign, should that happen.

There’s surely going to be way too many that qualify - they could probably sell the ground out on ACS members only otherwise

It seems that would have to be the logical way

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #594 on: March 14, 2018, 09:43:43 am »

It's a summer sale. I see no reason why they can't do all Europa + all CL homes, then drop by one or two games every couple of days until it's sold out. Any combination. So if we go out in the quarters and there's something like 12 total games over the two European seasons, just go 12, 10, 8, 7, 6 until they're gone, maybe even dropping by one when you get down to 9.

The Europa season enabled us to get two rows of three consecutively in 304, and we'd love to still be able to be there or thereabouts next season- as the cups are basically the only chance I get to sort out a group of my mates together.

Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline tesh1e

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Believer
« Reply #595 on: March 19, 2018, 01:25:00 pm »
you think the TO know the game is in a couple of weeks??

waiting for an announcement so I can book my time off work for the morning/afternoon!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #596 on: March 19, 2018, 01:34:42 pm »

waiting for an announcement so I can book my time off work for the morning/afternoon!

Why do you need an announcement to book time off?

Offline tesh1e

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Believer
« Reply #597 on: March 19, 2018, 01:36:19 pm »
Why do you need an announcement to book time off?

Time off to queue for tickets - already got my time off for the game.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #598 on: March 19, 2018, 01:39:39 pm »
Time off to queue for tickets - already got my time off for the game.

Ah, fair point mate. Can't imagine it's much fun for people in that situation having to be involved in a mad scramble for them, especially with the increased UEFA allocation taking away some from those with all games.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #599 on: March 19, 2018, 02:25:34 pm »

I don't think they realized it was a CL match until someone read about the draw in the Echo...  :wanker