Author Topic: Real Madrid away, now including selling details  (Read 22179 times)

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
Re: Real Madrid away, now including selling details
« Reply #200 on: March 10, 2023, 12:25:09 pm »
Yes is the quick answer

Are they paper tickets?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: March 10, 2023, 03:08:33 pm »
Mails with collection point coming out

Just the 5.1km from Plaza Mayor

Offline PJJ

• Main Stander
  • We won it 6 times in Madrid
« Reply #202 on: March 10, 2023, 03:21:22 pm »
Not great is it. Means making a journey out to the ground twice or going ridiculously early

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #203 on: March 10, 2023, 03:26:28 pm »
Not great is it. Means making a journey out to the ground twice or going ridiculously early

No need - stick to Avenida de Brasil.

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: March 10, 2023, 03:31:22 pm »
Right by the ground, what times collection open till again?

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #205 on: March 10, 2023, 03:33:58 pm »
Tuesday 14 March – 6pm until 10pm (local time)
Wednesday 15 March – 10am until 8pm (local time)

Up the garage colection points reds.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #206 on: March 10, 2023, 04:15:10 pm »
From the selling notice :

LFC can confirm the following regarding the ticket collection point:

It will be in a central location in Madrid.

::)

Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Allezallezallez10

• Kemlynite
« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2023, 04:35:43 pm »
direct line up from sol but they never make it easy!
probably done to give people arriving into madrid later,a 20mins walk to the ground after pick up!

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2023, 04:39:25 pm »
Are they paper tickets?

Sometimes you go in with the season ticket holder, so not always paper tickets
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #209 on: March 10, 2023, 08:06:01 pm »
Sometimes you go in with the season ticket holder, so not always paper tickets

Thanks for that. That’s if I get there. Going via Eurostar and train from Paris - Barcelona - Madrid. SNCF in France calling a series of strikes next week.

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #210 on: March 12, 2023, 07:25:52 am »
My journey starts from Lime Street this afternoon. So far, the French national strike has caused the cancellation of my train from Paris to Barcelona (replaced by an EasyJet flight, the last seat too). There’s also the possibility that the Eurostar may get cancelled too and that the strike will affect flights.

All this and no ticket  :)

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: March 12, 2023, 03:53:30 pm »
25 degrees in Zaragoza this afternoon 🌞
Just been to watch Real Zaragoza v Cedanes...La Liga 2..cosy ground

Presumed Zaragoza were just drifting around in the top division season on season..nope

Pack light..might be a bit cooler in Madrid than today but you won't need your winter coat 🌞
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2023, 10:46:36 pm »
direct line up from sol but they never make it easy!
probably done to give people arriving into madrid later,a 20mins walk to the ground after pick up!

Absolute piss take of a location. No way I'm leaving it until I'm on the way to the ground, not risking that. So it's about an half hour journey out and then back half hour towards our hotel/city centre. Probably a round trip of around 90 minutes at the end of the day.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: March 13, 2023, 09:15:48 pm »
Loads of tickets available in the home end now on the Real Madrid site. Cheapest 205 euros all the way up to 400. Utter madness.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: March 14, 2023, 10:24:07 am »
Loads of tickets available in the home end now on the Real Madrid site. Cheapest 205 euros all the way up to 400. Utter madness.

are you using a VPN?

Won't let me on the ticket portal

Not that i'd pay £200, fuck that

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #215 on: March 14, 2023, 05:40:41 pm »
Ticket collection very easy today - checked on way in and even though still had desks for ticket reference ranges, they moved you to other desks if they were empty.  Not the greatest location but the organisation was spot on

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2023, 06:21:40 pm »
James Joyce Irish bar fully booked out for tables if anyone’s going to try walking in, any other recommendations to watch tonight’s footy ?

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #217 on: March 15, 2023, 08:19:56 am »
We bought three tickets through the Real Madrid site yesterday. We had to use a Spanish credit card but didn’t need a VPN. They are scattered around the North Stand which looks like the end our supporters are in.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: March 15, 2023, 02:13:01 pm »
Collection point spot on. Arrived just before 2. In and out within 2 minutes

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #219 on: March 16, 2023, 07:45:48 am »
No probs with the actual process but the location messed up our plans. Flight from Benidorm was delayed 3 hrs so didn't get to hotel until 5 which meant it was just a question of dumping bags and heading off to get tix and have drink by the ground rather than meet mates in town which we could have still done if the collection site had been central as they said it would be rather than half an hour out .

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #220 on: March 16, 2023, 05:38:55 pm »
Were all 1800 tickets collected? From my view of the Liverpool support, which wasn’t great, it didn’t look full even allowing for people not going to their allocated seat.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #221 on: March 16, 2023, 06:31:05 pm »
Were all 1800 tickets collected? From my view of the Liverpool support, which wasn’t great, it didn’t look full even allowing for people not going to their allocated seat.

Looked fairly full as some areas had people in aisles but lots left on 60 minutes, and by full time less than 50% left.

Shameful yet again that all the team don’t feel they should thank the away support, Salah for one always straight down tunnel

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #222 on: March 16, 2023, 06:52:36 pm »
Looked fairly full as some areas had people in aisles but lots left on 60 minutes, and by full time less than 50% left.

Shameful yet again that all the team don’t feel they should thank the away support, Salah for one always straight down tunnel

Some of the players don’t realise the lengths the regular away fans go to, to get to all European games.

Why go all that way to see 2/3 of a footy game. Might as well give the ticket to someone else IMO. Imagine the home fans doing that, it’s no different

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #223 on: March 16, 2023, 07:10:46 pm »
I noticed that Salah was straight off down the tunnel too. But, it has to be said, the noise from our section was non existent for almost the whole game.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #224 on: March 16, 2023, 08:05:25 pm »
I noticed that Salah was straight off down the tunnel too. But, it has to be said, the noise from our section was non existent for almost the whole game.

He often is isn't he, even after the United game the other week he was among the first to disappear. He very rarely hangs around for long, win, lose or draw.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: March 17, 2023, 07:33:31 am »
Some of the players don’t realise the lengths the regular away fans go to, to get to all European games.

Why go all that way to see 2/3 of a footy game. Might as well give the ticket to someone else IMO. Imagine the home fans doing that, it’s no different

Probably thinking about being kept in for an hour which typically happens in Spain.

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: March 17, 2023, 09:37:33 am »
Probably thinking about being kept in for an hour which typically happens in Spain.

It was over an hour in the end. A bit of an overkill I thought

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: March 17, 2023, 09:59:06 am »
It was over an hour in the end. A bit of an overkill I thought

It was..a minimum half hour too long..
It's just not reading the mood of the occasion...there was none..it was as flat as the 2nd half on the field..just let us out..why our club representatives don't step in and advise I can't fathom, at least the Metro was quiet at that point

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #228 on: March 17, 2023, 12:00:13 pm »
Belter trip  8)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2023, 12:14:55 pm »

When I collected mine someone was trying to collect a ticket in someone else's name he had their passport but looked nothing like him - so he never got his!!

Can imagine that a lot of people who put tickets in someone else's name officially - those people would of had no incentive to actually go so can see a fair few being cancelled.

Offline PJJ

• Main Stander
  • We won it 6 times in Madrid
« Reply #230 on: March 17, 2023, 01:20:14 pm »
We got off at 87 mins after they announced the stay behind as it was apparent we could leave before full time. Hundreds were doing the same. No idea why they were ok with this and then locked everyone else in when more than half had probably left.

Never normally leave early but wasn’t worth an extra 3 minutes football in a tie that had long gone to be then kept in a hour.

Was surprised they just let us out when loads of Madrid fans were also leaving early.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: March 17, 2023, 03:35:38 pm »
Ajax binned off the stay behind when they'd seen loads leave with about 10 mins to go and our end was half empty

Clearly common sense didn't prevail in Madrid

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #232 on: March 17, 2023, 05:19:27 pm »
I thought the behaviour of our support in Madrid was exemplary. Which is more than can be said of the stewards & police who added unnecessary ticket checks, searches & kept us behind for the sake of it. They refused access to toilets afterwards & then got heavy handed with supporters leaving to go faster after they’d kept them behind.

Didn’t ruin our trip and wasn’t anywhere near as bad as we saw in Seville in 2017. But they seemed disappointed we only made the trip to have a good time.

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #233 on: March 17, 2023, 06:54:13 pm »
I was sat amongst a lot of RM season ticket holders right behind the goal. When they played YNWA at the final whistle, the Real Madrid fans around me, turned towards our fans and applauded. They also applauded Milner, Hendo, Fabinho and the few other players who came down to our fans at the end.

I have to admit I was a bit choked. If I could speak Spanish, I would have asked why they were so friendly and respectful towards us.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #234 on: March 17, 2023, 08:14:59 pm »
I thought the behaviour of our support in Madrid was exemplary. Which is more than can be said of the stewards & police who added unnecessary ticket checks, searches & kept us behind for the sake of it. They refused access to toilets afterwards & then got heavy handed with supporters leaving to go faster after they’d kept them behind.

Didn’t ruin our trip and wasn’t anywhere near as bad as we saw in Seville in 2017. But they seemed disappointed we only made the trip to have a good time.

Totally agree, letting people out until basically the final whistle then keeping people in for nearly an hour - what the F*** - cops by us were laughing as obviously they thought it was fun!!

No idea why you get frisked and then with 50 yds done again.  I would like people at the club to actually go in as fans and see how we are treated, maybe then they’d do something

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: March 17, 2023, 08:45:18 pm »
Totally agree, letting people out until basically the final whistle then keeping people in for nearly an hour - what the F*** - cops by us were laughing as obviously they thought it was fun!!

No idea why you get frisked and then with 50 yds done again.  I would like people at the club to actually go in as fans and see how we are treated, maybe then they’d do something

Always the fucking same in Spain and Portugal, would put you off going.

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2023, 10:37:20 am »

I have to admit I was a bit choked. If I could speak Spanish, I would have asked why they were so friendly and respectful towards us.

Because they keep beating us :)