Author Topic: Fulham FC v Liverpool FC - 12th February - k/o: ZEBRA CROSSING WEBCAM IS ON  (Read 146893 times)

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
Re: Fulham FC v Liverpool FC - 12th February - k/o: 20.00
« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2014, 08:12:36 pm »
Cockney bastards, if this gets called off and the Arsenal game goes ahead I hope the fuckers get relegated.

Offline Feorax

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2014, 08:12:52 pm »
Wouldnt be surprised to see the FA postpone it out of spite due to LFC being a danger to the other London darlings and Man U.

Why did you separate these?

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2014, 08:13:04 pm »
If I was the FA I would know exactly how many stewards Fulham have.

I would ask Fulham if they could give the stewards addresses.

I would then see how many coaches need to be arranged

This is 2014 in a multi billion pound industry not a fucking kick about in the park.

Shit ground
Shit fans
Shit players
Shit mentality
Shit small time club

Relegation beckons
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline -Daws-

• Legacy Fan
  • No longer a teenage Rafa, still no goatee.
« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2014, 08:13:19 pm »

;D

I'd like this even more if I didn't have to get the bus to meet her...
It's hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2014, 08:13:20 pm »

Fulham vs Liverpool at Craven Cottage could be called off due to Tube strike

By David Kent

PUBLISHED: 18:51, 10 February 2014 | UPDATED: 18:51, 10 February 2014

Fulham’s clash with Liverpool on Wednesday could be called off - due to the London Tube strike.

The west Londoners are in talks with the Premier League about a possible postponement of the match after Safety Advisory Groups (SAG), responsible for overseeing spectator safety at sports grounds, recommended it is cancelled on Wednesday unless the planned strike is averted.

A final decision is expected to be made by Fulham at 3pm on Tuesday afternoon.

Craven Cottage officials have earmarked Wednesday, March 26 for the rescheduled match if this week’s game is called off.

London Underground workers staged a 48-hour walkout last week, which caused travel chaos across the capital. Another 48-hour strike is planned from 9pm on Tuesday unless a last-ditch deal can be agreed between LU bosses and union leaders.

It is understood that Fulham made an application to SAG, which is chaired by Hammersmith & Fulham Council and includes representatives from the emergency services, last week to call off Wednesday’s fixture at Craven Cottage, which begins at 8pm.

The west London club feared they would not have the required staff numbers to safely operate a match if the Tube is unavailable. The nearest overground station is Putney and that is a 20-minute walk from Craven Cottage.

From Mailonline...

Fulham employ 1,200 staff on match days and the majority of these tend to come from east London.

Fulham’s unique infrastructure and location on the banks of the River Thames means the Tube strike is more of an issue than it is at capital rivals Arsenal, who host Manchester United on Wednesday night. Emirates Stadium is served by three nearby overground stations.

Fulham are waiting on the approval of the Premier League before they announce a postponement, in order to avoid a fine from the governing body.

League officials had asked the London club to see if there was any development in the Tube strike talks over the weekend and Monday before making a final decision.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: February 10, 2014, 08:13:39 pm »

How many stewards and staff would that be.

Actually how many stewards staff get the tube?

A few hundred. According to http://www.osservatoriosport.interno.gov.it/seminar_presentation/presentazioni/chris_whalley.pdf it's about 290 for a near 30,000 capacity. And then another one to look after the Jacko statue. The c*nts.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2014, 08:13:39 pm »
This is undoubtedly a case of Fulham trying to replay the game when they'll be stronger and rested. With the two other fixtures in London going ahead they haven't got a leg to stand on. Which will make it all the more infuriating when The FA postpone the match.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2014, 08:13:44 pm »
Hope c***s get relegated.
Combs?

What have they done exactly?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #328 on: February 10, 2014, 08:14:07 pm »
Ah well if it gets called off we'll be fresh for the weekend.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: February 10, 2014, 08:15:29 pm »
Shameful if they cancel it

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #330 on: February 10, 2014, 08:15:40 pm »

Yeah but they want to rearrange it before our match against Spurs!
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #331 on: February 10, 2014, 08:15:43 pm »

The west London club feared they would not have the required staff numbers to safely operate a match if the Tube is unavailable. The nearest overground station is Putney and that is a 20-minute walk from Craven Cottage.

Well, I take back everything I said. They couldn't possibly be expected to walk 20 minutes to the ground.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #332 on: February 10, 2014, 08:15:56 pm »
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: February 10, 2014, 08:16:08 pm »
They've played the safety card this won't be going ahead.

But they haven't, they have in fact played the small time incompetent c*nt cards

They knew about this strike since January but 48 hours before kick off they cry SHIT THE TUBE
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #334 on: February 10, 2014, 08:16:22 pm »

Fulham vs Liverpool at Craven Cottage could be called off due to Tube strike

By David Kent

PUBLISHED: 18:51, 10 February 2014 | UPDATED: 18:51, 10 February 2014

Fulham’s clash with Liverpool on Wednesday could be called off - due to the London Tube strike.

The west Londoners are in talks with the Premier League about a possible postponement of the match after Safety Advisory Groups (SAG), responsible for overseeing spectator safety at sports grounds, recommended it is cancelled on Wednesday unless the planned strike is averted.

A final decision is expected to be made by Fulham at 3pm on Tuesday afternoon.

Craven Cottage officials have earmarked Wednesday, March 26 for the rescheduled match if this week’s game is called off.

London Underground workers staged a 48-hour walkout last week, which caused travel chaos across the capital. Another 48-hour strike is planned from 9pm on Tuesday unless a last-ditch deal can be agreed between LU bosses and union leaders.

It is understood that Fulham made an application to SAG, which is chaired by Hammersmith & Fulham Council and includes representatives from the emergency services, last week to call off Wednesday’s fixture at Craven Cottage, which begins at 8pm.

From Mailonline...

Fulham employ 1,200 staff on match days and the majority of these tend to come from east London.

Fulham’s unique infrastructure and location on the banks of the River Thames means the Tube strike is more of an issue than it is at capital rivals Arsenal, who host Manchester United on Wednesday night. Emirates Stadium is served by three nearby overground stations.

Fulham are waiting on the approval of the Premier League before they announce a postponement, in order to avoid a fine from the governing body.

League officials had asked the London club to see if there was any development in the Tube strike talks over the weekend and Monday before making a final decision.

So they basically made an application to themselves?

Offline JovaJova

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: February 10, 2014, 08:17:05 pm »
Well, I take back everything I said. They couldn't possibly be expected to walk 20 minutes to the ground.

The funny thing about that is they would have to anyway. The tube stations are miles away from Craven Cottage.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Redric1970

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: February 10, 2014, 08:17:11 pm »
I'm sorry i work in London (I would get sacked if I used a tube strike as an excuse for not turning up) and if the arsenal game can go ahead there is absolutely no excuse for fulham not to proceed, a shit excuse.

Offline greyfade

• "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....."
  • Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #337 on: February 10, 2014, 08:17:11 pm »

We only played for 20mins at the weekend, we're fresh.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: February 10, 2014, 08:17:19 pm »
we cant fucking take this. seriously. show a fucking backbone and expose these pricks. dont just let fulham-friendly journalsts say its uniquely more difficult for fulham than aresenal and west ham because they are by the river!! so roads by rivers cant be served by buses or taxis?

Offline JG-7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: February 10, 2014, 08:17:30 pm »

Because that's a real hardship isn't it. Joke.

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: February 10, 2014, 08:18:54 pm »
Just seen this on LFC TV, fucking not good enough really if it ends up happening.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #341 on: February 10, 2014, 08:18:57 pm »
We only played for 20mins at the weekend, we're fresh.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGeB8FcCQ0o" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rGeB8FcCQ0o</a>
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Not too Xabi

• for Rachel!
  • Main Stander
« Reply #342 on: February 10, 2014, 08:18:58 pm »
It's actually quite clever what the fucking bottle less set of tarquins have done, because as soon as you play the health and safety card, you can pretty much guarantee it will be called off with no repercussions.

"Winning trophies has made me put on weight"  - Rafa Benitez

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #343 on: February 10, 2014, 08:19:27 pm »
I really hope the club kicks up a fuss over the ludicrousness of this.

Offline Bjinxi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: February 10, 2014, 08:20:19 pm »
Fucking hate those pricks... And I would be furious if it is called off, although the rest would be good for us...

but even if it is called off I think and hope we will destroy them and will sent them down ;)

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: February 10, 2014, 08:20:49 pm »
It's actually quite clever what the fucking bottle less set of tarquins have done, because as soon as you play the health and safety card, you can pretty much guarantee it will be called off with no repercussions.

except its so transparent and frivolous. honestly cant believe this is even being considered. can't the premier league, their betting syndicates and their eastern tv money men compel this game to go ahead?

was this game due to be on tv? if not, that'd explain the lack of them giving a shit

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: February 10, 2014, 08:21:24 pm »

Because that's a real hardship isn't it. Joke.

Southerners can't walk that far mate, they may get blown over
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline JovaJova

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: February 10, 2014, 08:21:42 pm »
The proposed date for the match in that article is midweek before the weekend of the a Spurs game. Not ideal !

Offline GODS LEFT BOOT

• Legacy Fan
  • ...AND THE SWEET SILVER SONG OF THE LARK
« Reply #348 on: February 10, 2014, 08:21:46 pm »
Last week I was forced into what can only be describes as a gay orgy on the way home on the tube because of the strike and now I've got tickets for the first time in ages these river dwelling toffs want to call the game off?

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #349 on: February 10, 2014, 08:21:50 pm »
except its so transparent and frivolous. honestly cant believe this is even being considered. can't the premier league, their betting syndicates and their eastern tv money men compel this game to go ahead?

was this game due to be on tv? if not, that'd explain the lack of them giving a shit

Yeah, it's not on television funnily enough.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: February 10, 2014, 08:22:20 pm »
A few hundred. According to http://www.osservatoriosport.interno.gov.it/seminar_presentation/presentazioni/chris_whalley.pdf it's about 290 for a near 30,000 capacity. And then another one to look after the Jacko statue. The c*nts.

I reckon at least half live a stones throw from the club.

What I don't get is the nearest tube station is about a mile away from the ground. Bus stops are the same walking distance.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: February 10, 2014, 08:22:27 pm »
They are a fucking premier league club - if they want their staff into work then pay for a fucking taxi to take them in.

Disgrace if this gets called off - fucking quilts.

Offline liam1984

• Kopite
« Reply #352 on: February 10, 2014, 08:23:03 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NFsz446Yp80" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NFsz446Yp80</a>

Hard to put into words the feeling of that Benayoun goal, I thought we would win the league after that.

Win here and we might be able to starting dreaming again.
That was some celebration

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: February 10, 2014, 08:23:05 pm »
They are a fucking premier league club

Not for long hopefully.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #354 on: February 10, 2014, 08:23:12 pm »
A 20 minute walk???? FML, what is the world coming too?  Put on a fucking bus or 2 for them if its too much of a hardship - put the kick off back till 8.15pm and no probs what-so-ever.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline DAVY BOY RED

• Main Stander
« Reply #355 on: February 10, 2014, 08:23:34 pm »
Is this Fulham admitting that there game last week was held against health and safty regs .They manage there game last week and they have had more than a month to plan for this one .The club and the clubs around the relegation zone should kick up a stink about this

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: February 10, 2014, 08:24:10 pm »
1,200 staff for 25,700 stadium

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: February 10, 2014, 08:24:14 pm »
The proposed date for the match in that article is midweek before the weekend of the a Spurs game. Not ideal !

we should counter by suggesting thursday 6th march, two days before they play cardiff away and four days before our match at southampton

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: February 10, 2014, 08:25:59 pm »
They should get their staff to check the clubs website. http://www.fulhamfc.com/help/faq/travelling-to-the-game   

Offline JovaJova

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #359 on: February 10, 2014, 08:26:15 pm »
A 20 minute walk???? FML, what is the world coming too?  Put on a fucking bus or 2 for them if its too much of a hardship - put the kick off back till 8.15pm and no probs what-so-ever.

They don't need to put on a bus. There are already about ten different bus routes that go down that road, all at intervals of about 5-10 minutes.

You could imagine how this will go down in our directors offices tomorrow morning.