Author Topic: Southampton away selling details  (Read 2490 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Southampton away selling details
« on: April 19, 2023, 02:51:49 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Southampton on Sunday May 28.

Kick-off: 4.30pm BST

Allocation: 3196

This is a reduction compared to the allocation of 3324 tickets received in 2021-22. Southampton have confirmed that the reason for the reduction is due to an extension of the segregation in place between home and away fans.

Disabled allocation

23 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices

Adult: £30
Over 65 (65+): £27
Young Adult (18-25): £27
Under 18s: £25
Under 11s: £20
Price notes

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles with entry refused, if the relevant ID is not provided.

Children aged under 2 years of age will not be permitted entry into the Stadium and children aged 14 or under must be accompanied by someone aged 18 or over. 

Tickets sales notes

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

First sale: 6 or more games: from 8.15am on Tuesday May 2 until 10.45am on Thursday May 4.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 5 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Thursday May 4.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 4 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Thursday May 4.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 3 or more games: from 3pm on Thursday May 4.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking. 

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket credits

Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/southampton-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details-0
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 02:54:12 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline der kaizers kid

• Boys Pen
Re: Southampton away selling details
« Reply #1 on: May 4, 2023, 10:58:26 pm »
This sold out on 3 today, not sure how many was left though. Hopefully there’s another sale in the coming days. Last season it started on 4 aways, this year 6 >:(

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2 on: May 5, 2023, 09:20:47 am »
This sold out on 3 today, not sure how many was left though. Hopefully there’s another sale in the coming days. Last season it started on 4 aways, this year 6 >:(
44 were left at the start of the 3+ sale. Unless they siphon them off and don't have a returns sale (it won't be the 1st time), the returns sale won't happen for a while yet, probably w/c 22/05.
« Last Edit: May 5, 2023, 09:22:31 am by ABJ »
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 03:16:37 pm »
44 were left at the start of the 3+ sale. Unless they siphon them off and don't have a returns sale (it won't be the 1st time), the returns sale won't happen for a while yet, probably w/c 22/05.

Newcastle had 13 more tickets and sold out on 1

But.... I believe it didn't sell out on 1 and the club pulled back the last 15-20 tickets

Issue with Saints is you can't get there and back on the same day with public transport, plus its over a bank holiday weekend - not sure the game will be worth much to us by then personally, so can see a lot of club returns

I think it'll drop to 1 and then be pulled, they wont drop to 0 IMHO

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 08:49:35 pm »
Newcastle had 13 more tickets and sold out on 1

But.... I believe it didn't sell out on 1 and the club pulled back the last 15-20 tickets

Issue with Saints is you can't get there and back on the same day with public transport, plus its over a bank holiday weekend - not sure the game will be worth much to us by then personally, so can see a lot of club returns

I think it'll drop to 1 and then be pulled, they wont drop to 0 IMHO
That’s correct, was just under 20 left ready to drop to all seasies/members when they pulled the sale, they do it more often than not if 20 odd or less. It’s a kick in the balls for anyone on low credits although obviously the club couldn’t give a fuck about that.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2023, 11:32:07 am »
Anyone received tickets from the 3 sale yet?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 12:55:17 pm »
Not even got mine from the first sale

Never had issues with none-deliveries until this season, odd

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2023, 01:15:11 pm »
My first sale came yesterday

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2023, 02:55:55 pm »
First sale were only sent out on Tuesday. Not got mine yet.

Southampton

Date of Sale   Date Posted
02.05.23   09.05.23
04.05.23   TBC
09.05.23   TBC

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2023, 12:39:14 pm »
Mine landed today, got mates not had them from the first sale yet.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2023, 09:28:40 pm »
1st sale arrived yesterday.

Offline der kaizers kid

• Boys Pen
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2023, 09:37:50 am »
Any idea how many are left for these sales today?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2023, 09:54:13 am »
Any idea how many are left for these sales today?

Offline der kaizers kid

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2023, 12:48:15 pm »