Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 103574 times)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2021, 10:49:58 pm »
Can you click "add to Apple wallet", if so and if its not there click edit passes and it will be there as a recently added ticket.

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2021, 11:36:23 pm »
Mate is having same issue. PDF doesn't seem to have been attached to the email. Did anyone else have this and resolve?

Mate of mine had this issue for Chelsea, the ticket had to be recalled by the owner and then distributed back to him again.
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #162 on: September 14, 2021, 07:15:21 am »
Mate of mine had this issue for Chelsea, the ticket had to be recalled by the owner and then distributed back to him again.
Recalling and reissuing has meant he now gets an email attachment, but "add to Apple wallet" throws code at him. He's in Germany until tonight, so hopefully that is causing some of the issues
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #163 on: September 16, 2021, 10:39:31 am »
For palace can you only transfer to f and f now or is it still email

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2021, 10:41:59 am »
still e-mail !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2021, 10:42:23 am »
For palace can you only transfer to f and f now or is it still email
Still email

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2021, 11:38:22 am »
Hey

have they said if you're able to distribute tickets outside your F&F for the rest of the season (or some other defined time?)
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2021, 11:42:36 am »
Hey

have they said if you're able to distribute tickets outside your F&F for the rest of the season (or some other defined time?)
Only up to and including Palace so far
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2021, 09:00:06 pm »
Only up to and including Palace so far
they should really announce something before the bulks
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2021, 01:01:45 pm »
Hi lads sorry if this question has been asked already but I can't seem to find the answer.
A friend is using my season ticket for the Man City match, he has registered with the club but there is n o option for him to downlaod his nfc pass.
Any ideas??

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2021, 01:11:58 pm »
Hi lads sorry if this question has been asked already but I can't seem to find the answer.
A friend is using my season ticket for the Man City match, he has registered with the club but there is n o option for him to downlaod his nfc pass.
Any ideas??
he doesn't have to download anything

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2021, 01:26:51 pm »
Does anyone know if they extended the date you could add to you list for the sale on Wednesday as I had added my friends to my account in August but forgot I need to to added them onto my mothers account as well so think I would only be able to transfer my ticket and not hers if we could not go.  Thanks

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2021, 01:51:35 pm »
Does anyone know if they extended the date you could add to you list for the sale on Wednesday as I had added my friends to my account in August but forgot I need to to added them onto my mothers account as well so think I would only be able to transfer my ticket and not hers if we could not go.  Thanks

no communication to confirm otherwise yet, but it does let everyone add more tbf. but also i don't think they can really close the list as people might want to add people to buy tickets for (the original purpose of the list).
YNWA.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2021, 03:20:10 pm »
Transfer process for City is the same as the first 3 league games

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #174 on: September 28, 2021, 10:51:33 am »
Has anyone been able to distribute City yet?

First time I've tried this, do you just select the ticket from the list, click 'distribute', then confirm on the next page and select who on the F&F list you want to distribute to?
Legacy fan

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2021, 10:58:23 am »
Just need email and name if the process is same as first three games. You cannot distribute City game yet, think its from tomorrow.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: September 28, 2021, 11:10:54 am »
Has anyone been able to distribute City yet?

First time I've tried this, do you just select the ticket from the list, click 'distribute', then confirm on the next page and select who on the F&F list you want to distribute to?

Distribute option is available now.
You click 'distribute' enter the first / last name and email address where it's going to.

The F&F option hasn't been used for any game so far this season but presumably will be at some point.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2021, 01:07:40 pm »
Distribute option is available now.
You click 'distribute' enter the first / last name and email address where it's going to.

The F&F option hasn't been used for any game so far this season but presumably will be at some point.

Cheers, seems to have worked!
Legacy fan

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2021, 01:53:04 pm »
Hi, if you distribute a kids ticket to someone who isn't a child what happens?

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2021, 03:07:37 pm »
Hi, if you distribute a kids ticket to someone who isn't a child what happens?

Someone might be able to give a definite answer, but I think they said they were waiving upgrades for the first three games. And they've said the process will be the same for City.

So I'd say the adult will be getting in for £9.

But you're probably best checking with the Club, if you can get through. Or someone else on here might be able to say if I'm right.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline donnerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #180 on: September 29, 2021, 10:58:22 am »
Getting this message when I click the distribute button 'You have selected to distribute 0 of 0 tickets' - has this happened to anyone else?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #181 on: September 29, 2021, 10:59:08 am »
Have you checked the tick box of the ticket you want to distribute?

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: September 29, 2021, 11:00:03 am »
Getting this message when I click the distribute button 'You have selected to distribute 0 of 0 tickets' - has this happened to anyone else?

same here

Offline donnerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #183 on: September 29, 2021, 11:04:49 am »
Have you checked the tick box of the ticket you want to distribute?
Have done - would be a rookie error if I hadn't! Have contacted the club so will see what the response is.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: September 29, 2021, 11:09:49 am »

You can only distribute tickets that you are the 'owner' of. Are you trying to distribute the ticket assigned to the person you logged in as ? Or was it assigned to someone else ?

Offline donnerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2021, 11:12:47 am »
You can only distribute tickets that you are the 'owner' of. Are you trying to distribute the ticket assigned to the person you logged in as ? Or was it assigned to someone else ?
Yes I was the owner of the ticket. It has finally worked now after a couple of hours of trying. I refreshed it just after 11. Perhaps the distribute function does not work while a sale is on?

@Dundeejoe - might be worth refreshing and having another go.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2021, 11:19:13 am »
Have done - would be a rookie error if I hadn't! Have contacted the club so will see what the response is.

I assume nothing on this thread nowadays so had to ask ;D

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: September 29, 2021, 11:48:19 am »
Yes I was the owner of the ticket. It has finally worked now after a couple of hours of trying. I refreshed it just after 11. Perhaps the distribute function does not work while a sale is on?

@Dundeejoe - might be worth refreshing and having another go.

yea will do

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2021, 08:39:53 am »
I've distributed my ticket to the City game to my son and he's getting a message saying 'something went wrong' when he clicks on the pdf. I've sent him other tickets without a problem. I've tried recall and resend, but the same thing is happening - any ideas?

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2021, 12:10:51 pm »
I think answer is yes but presumably if I've distributed a ticket to someone and they now can't go, I'm able to recall it from them and redistribute it to someone else?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
« Reply #190 on: September 30, 2021, 12:31:43 pm »
I think answer is yes but presumably if I've distributed a ticket to someone and they now can't go, I'm able to recall it from them and redistribute it to someone else?

Yes.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #191 on: September 30, 2021, 01:10:46 pm »
I've distributed my ticket to the City game to my son and he's getting a message saying 'something went wrong' when he clicks on the pdf. I've sent him other tickets without a problem. I've tried recall and resend, but the same thing is happening - any ideas?

Same here, any luck in sorting this out?

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2021, 01:27:00 pm »
Same here, any luck in sorting this out?

Got sorted, I'm on android and i went into my settings and changed my default browser to chrome, ticket downloaded to google pay straight away.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2021, 01:28:33 pm »
I'd an issue sending a City ticket to someone using an android. Went through all the NFC, ensuring Google Pay as fine, using Chrome browser and all that shit but couldn't get it working.
They have a spare iPhone, so tried using that and it worked with no hassle from the link in the PDF.

Definitely seems to be an issue with androids that needs looking into. 
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2021, 01:43:57 pm »
The club have told me that there's some kind of problem with a Google update that's affecting some Android users. Not sure how it'll be resolved. They've told me to call in to the ticket office

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: September 30, 2021, 04:09:26 pm »
If you distribute someone (on your friends and family list) a ticket, via their email address, is there anything that requires the phone numbers to be matching?

My dad has managed to set a family member up correctly but accidentally stuck his own mobile number on it.

From what I can tell - having just successfully received my ticket via an email being sent to my dads email (then manually being forwarded to me) - the phone number seems irrelevant.

So I think if my dad sent a distribution email to someone on his friends and family list the wrong phone number shouldn't be a problem right?

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2021, 04:52:29 pm »
If you distribute someone (on your friends and family list) a ticket, via their email address, is there anything that requires the phone numbers to be matching?

My dad has managed to set a family member up correctly but accidentally stuck his own mobile number on it.

From what I can tell - having just successfully received my ticket via an email being sent to my dads email (then manually being forwarded to me) - the phone number seems irrelevant.

So I think if my dad sent a distribution email to someone on his friends and family list the wrong phone number shouldn't be a problem right?

No problem, there's no cross-checking it simply goes to the email address.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: September 30, 2021, 04:53:19 pm »
No problem, there's no cross-checking it simply goes to the email address.
Thats a relief, thanks mate!

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2021, 06:45:22 pm »
Anyone having issues recalling a previously distributed City ticket? I need to do this and redistribute to someone else

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: September 30, 2021, 08:53:27 pm »
Anyone having issues recalling a previously distributed City ticket? I need to do this and redistribute to someone else

Yes.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT