Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091636 times)

Offline Voronin’s ponytail

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #31360 on: May 23, 2023, 08:54:00 pm »
I asked the club about this. They told me they’re doing the autorenews for the whole week and you can renew it yourself from 1st June. Don’t worry.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #31361 on: May 24, 2023, 08:10:27 am »
When do we think we might hear about confirmation about the 4+, 13+ credit requirements?

July

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #31362 on: May 24, 2023, 10:03:43 am »
Because that cut off has passed - whilst they process everyone else's, then in a few weeks you can manually buy your own
I asked the club about this. They told me they’re doing the autorenews for the whole week and you can renew it yourself from 1st June. Don’t worry.

Ta

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #31363 on: May 25, 2023, 11:47:17 am »
See a guy on twitter there willing to get you 13+ credits next year, this credit system has opened up a new lucrative side business for people, I messaged him for the craic 1000 pound and you buy all the tickets and he has access to your account. What could possibly go wrong with that  :(

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31364 on: May 25, 2023, 11:51:16 am »
See a guy on twitter there willing to get you 13+ credits next year, this credit system has opened up a new lucrative side business for people, I messaged him for the craic 1000 pound and you buy all the tickets and he has access to your account. What could possibly go wrong with that  :(

It's been a gold mine for touts. Create multiple new accounts and transfer across credits to them so they have many more 13+ memberships for next season. Charge 50% more to people desperate for tickets if they want a credit with it, and often they don't even get the credit and are basically told to fuck off.

This was predicted by many of us on here last summer.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31365 on: May 25, 2023, 01:27:12 pm »
It's been a gold mine for touts. Create multiple new accounts and transfer across credits to them so they have many more 13+ memberships for next season. Charge 50% more to people desperate for tickets if they want a credit with it, and often they don't even get the credit and are basically told to fuck off.

This was predicted by many of us on here last summer.

Absolutely spot on this, the new approach to the system has been a God send to touts. Rather then weed out touts they've actually facilitated them with this system.

Now to add more crap to it, there is the blocking of IP's of fans trying to pick a few scraps by refreshing, but it doesn't block bots. Still yet to hear any update on this from SoS or the club

Didn't think it would be possible for the club to make it any harder for genuine fans to get tickets. But they've managed to do it brilliantly, should get a special award

Do you they care? Do they hell. Have any committees challenged the club properly over it and got any type of straight answer - I'd doubt it

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #31366 on: May 25, 2023, 02:56:37 pm »
One thing is to pass on ticket to F&F but to pass a credit was a big mistake and loophole. The touts have doubled their accounts now. Like someone said above this was all predicted last summer but nobody listened.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #31367 on: May 25, 2023, 03:25:44 pm »
One thing is to pass on ticket to F&F but to pass a credit was a big mistake and loophole. The touts have doubled their accounts now. Like someone said above this was all predicted last summer but nobody listened.
Its par for the course, the problem is the club simply don't care because amongst other reasons, touted tickets are more likely to be sold to those that go maybe once a season or very rarely and would therefore spend far more on a match day compared to a regular.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:12:40 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31368 on: May 25, 2023, 03:33:07 pm »
Look up a guy called Mart Palmer on FB. c*nt with a BMW and a McLaren on his cover photo. He's a tout.

Scammed my mate for Brentford and Villa tickets. He paid £100 for a credit ticket for Brentford and £150 for Villa, then when it came to transferring, this c*nt wanted more money then said he'll give him a non credit for £75. Ended up not sending him anything and refused to send his money back.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #31369 on: May 25, 2023, 07:51:20 pm »

But if everyone gets 13+ they would just have to raise it higher, so not only are you facilitating touts, giving access to your account (which would be used to move tickets around), not choosing your own games, your also potentially paying a grand for nothing if it goes to 15+ the following season. Plus making it harder to get tickets the following season

:butt

Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #31370 on: May 25, 2023, 08:46:05 pm »
But if everyone gets 13+ they would just have to raise it higher, so not only are you facilitating touts, giving access to your account (which would be used to move tickets around), not choosing your own games, your also potentially paying a grand for nothing if it goes to 15+ the following season. Plus making it harder to get tickets the following season

:butt

Yeah the tweet said he'll pick up tickets your "eligible for" but I think thats only 12 if a new account so you'd still be 1 short, I went looking for the tweet again to see the reaction but his account has gone private. You'd be mad to pay 1000 for that

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #31371 on: May 26, 2023, 02:56:18 pm »

Yeah the tweet said he'll pick up tickets your "eligible for" but I think thats only 12 if a new account so you'd still be 1 short, I went looking for the tweet again to see the reaction but his account has gone private. You'd be mad to pay 1000 for that

The same lad put a tweet out the other day asking how much people would be prepared to pay for a "season ticket lease"... basically testing the water to see how far down he can pull your pants. Was good to see him get shot down by lots of people.

I actually picked up a FV ticket from him for my Dad before the World Cup but he's a fully fledged tout now.

The problem is he'd easily be able to get someone from 0 - 13+ in one season. He'll have loads of 4+ credit tickets that will pass through his hands, he can just transfer some of them to the "customer's" account rather than buying 4+ tickets directly from the sale on the customer's account. This is one loophole that 100% needs closing imo - shouldn't be able to transfer a 4+ credit to a non-4+ account.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31372 on: May 29, 2023, 04:50:34 pm »
Used to show around 10k tickets per game for members. Now 'over 13k' per game.

https://i.emlfiles4.com/cmpdoc/9/7/4/9/1/3/files/10146_2324-lfc-membership-benefits.pdf

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #31373 on: May 31, 2023, 01:52:04 pm »
Other than going through each card game by game is there an easy way to check how many home credits you are on for the season? I look after Mine, my wife’s and the three kids members cards. I know mine and my eldest lad have all games but with the other three cards some have had tickets transferred from members and some from season tickets. Must make a mental note to keep a record next season.🙄
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31374 on: May 31, 2023, 02:30:56 pm »
Can only imagine it goes down if it does change.

It didn't go up to 15+ for the guaranteed sale when the main stand opened, not sure where that myth surfaced from.

Yes it did. It was 15+ for the 15/16 season while construction was going on and we had slightly reduced capacity. It then went to 13 for 16/17.
This was an increase from 14 in 14/15, and 13 in 13/14.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/187092-official-members-ticket-sale-update

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #31375 on: May 31, 2023, 02:57:00 pm »
Yes it did. It was 15+ for the 15/16 season while construction was going on and we had slightly reduced capacity. It then went to 13 for 16/17.
This was an increase from 14 in 14/15, and 13 in 13/14.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/187092-official-members-ticket-sale-update
Cool, but the ground is increasing in size so that's not really relevant in this case.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31376 on: May 31, 2023, 03:07:49 pm »
Cool, but the ground is increasing in size so that's not really relevant in this case.

Cool, but I was replying to someone who said it was a myth that it went to 15, and not knowing where the 15 number came from

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #31377 on: May 31, 2023, 03:24:15 pm »

Who knows what's going to happen with the new credit transfer system we had this season.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #31378 on: May 31, 2023, 03:29:56 pm »
Other than going through each card game by game is there an easy way to check how many home credits you are on for the season? I look after Mine, my wife’s and the three kids members cards. I know mine and my eldest lad have all games but with the other three cards some have had tickets transferred from members and some from season tickets. Must make a mental note to keep a record next season.🙄

I have messaged the ticketing help twice to find out and they said check the history tab on the ticketing site, I already had a record myself of credited games and I went to 14 games and transferred a wolves but got to keep the credit, from the history tab I'm trying to exclude transferred tickets and only getting 9 so anyones guess what I am on.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #31379 on: May 31, 2023, 09:11:34 pm »
I have messaged the ticketing help twice to find out and they said check the history tab on the ticketing site, I already had a record myself of credited games and I went to 14 games and transferred a wolves but got to keep the credit, from the history tab I'm trying to exclude transferred tickets and only getting 9 so anyones guess what I am on.

They certainly don’t make it easy do they. The filters they use are no help either. Another pain for me is Cup games away. When the pre requisites go back a few years. I have to open all five cards and go though the histories to see who qualifies. Might have to print the last couple of seasons fixtures and marking off who went to what.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #31380 on: May 31, 2023, 09:53:33 pm »
They certainly don’t make it easy do they. The filters they use are no help either. Another pain for me is Cup games away. When the pre requisites go back a few years. I have to open all five cards and go though the histories to see who qualifies. Might have to print the last couple of seasons fixtures and marking off who went to what.

I've got a little notebook that I make a note in every time I buy a ticket home or away in each competition, makes it far easier to count up credits or check team names when they announce what's needed. Goes back about 15 years so I think I'm covered for every eventuality!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #31381 on: June 1, 2023, 11:16:43 am »

So it went down as soon as the additional seats were ready to be used.

They would obviously increase the requirements if the seating is to be reduced, but the Anny road should be fully ready for the first home game this time.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #31382 on: June 5, 2023, 05:05:33 pm »
Any Help Please, I got an email to say my daughter's membership had expired, Anyway when i log in on her account to purchase for next season when I get to check out it says ( This person already has 4 memberships of this kind ? So it won't let me check out and purchase for next season.

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #31383 on: June 5, 2023, 06:01:50 pm »
Any Help Please, I got an email to say my daughter's membership had expired, Anyway when i log in on her account to purchase for next season when I get to check out it says ( This person already has 4 memberships of this kind ? So it won't let me check out and purchase for next season.

Go on web chat tomorrow, they will sort it out there

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #31384 on: June 5, 2023, 06:21:50 pm »

Yeah I'm getting the same thing but I'm trying to switch from Full membership to light and it's saying I already have 4 memberships of this kind

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31385 on: June 5, 2023, 06:31:17 pm »

I'm on a light membership but at renewal they have taken the price of full membership. Pain in the arse that I should have to chase this up when it was auto-renewal.

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #31386 on: June 5, 2023, 06:37:52 pm »

Yeah I'm getting the same thing but I'm trying to switch from Full membership to light and it's saying I already have 4 memberships of this kind
It's a pain She was on teen membership but 18 in August so changing to light membership, dont want her to lose her credits, but at check out it says she already has 4 memberships of this kind

Offline Xabi Lad

• Boys Pen
« Reply #31387 on: June 5, 2023, 07:25:21 pm »
I had an email today to say my membership has expired despite me already paying to renew and the money leaving my account ages ago. Sounds like they’ve fucked something up again

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31388 on: June 5, 2023, 08:29:14 pm »
I'm already dreading the 13+ sale given the increased numbers. Thankful i don't have to deal with any other sales. Surely the IP issue will be binned off/sorted before the members sales?

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #31389 on: June 5, 2023, 08:38:25 pm »

I had the same, they said my membership is fine and to ignore the email about it.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #31390 on: June 5, 2023, 08:46:55 pm »
I'm already dreading the 13+ sale given the increased numbers. Thankful i don't have to deal with any other sales. Surely the IP issue will be binned off/sorted before the members sales?
surely the number who are on 13 plus won't be that different

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #31391 on: June 5, 2023, 09:33:22 pm »
When the blocking of genuine supporters refreshing for a ticket started 5 months ago back in January, even I gave the TO some credit and didn't think for 1 second that it wouldn't be sorted by the time the bulks happened 6 months later, how wrong I was. SOS have said that the club are fully aware of the issue but here we are with 1 month left and it still hasn't been sorted, far from it. The saved card issue still hasn't been sorted either and the club have been aware of that for at least 7 months now (I lost all of my original bulk sale seats back in November because of the known problem)...proved again by the ridiculous amount of membership auto renewals that failed purely because of the saved card issue. On top of that they still can't tell people exactly how many credits they have got and its not obvious to the individual member either whether a ticket was a members one or a ST return as numerous people have said that they know for a fact that a ticket was a ST return (asked the people sat around them) yet the email confirmation that they received from the club implied that it was a members ticket with a credit so they'll be plenty of people adamant that they'll qualify for the 13+ sale only to be told that 'the system says no' when they try and register for the bulk sale.

Put all that together with the amount of bots that are clearly all over the site, I suspect that it will be absolute carnage...not that the club will give a fuck anyway as ultimately they know that every ticket will sell out for every match.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31392 on: June 5, 2023, 11:06:11 pm »
It's going to be bad.
The 20 minute timeout is going to catch people out.
People getting blocked while refreshing.
No actual count showing number of credits.
Saved cards declining.

And they don't give the slightest shit.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #31393 on: June 5, 2023, 11:40:07 pm »
It's going to be bad.
Saved cards declining.

Nailed it.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31394 on: June 6, 2023, 08:51:33 am »
It's going to be bad.
Saved cards declining.

Yet still certain people will be able to basket and buy 698 tickets by 8.16 and claim they're just fast.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31395 on: June 6, 2023, 09:14:25 am »
They've sent a survey out this morning, do your worst lads and lasses.

I'm in the process of hammering there here on a number of issues.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31396 on: June 6, 2023, 09:16:14 am »
They've sent a survey out this morning, do your worst lads and lasses.

I'm in the process of hammering there here on a number of issues.

I got a 'matchday' survey yesterday. When I put a low score for 'ticket purchasing process' it didn't give me any option for additional feedback sadly.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31397 on: June 6, 2023, 09:21:26 am »
Yeah, just saw that. Could only give it a low score. Ridiculous they haven't sought specific feedback. Sums up their ambivalence.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31398 on: June 6, 2023, 09:40:01 am »
Yet still certain people will be able to basket and buy 698 tickets by 8.16 and claim they're just fast.

8.14am more like

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #31399 on: June 6, 2023, 11:43:26 am »
Emails should be sent with the number of credits in the next few weeks.