Author Topic: Is the next Liverpool match on TV/radio/stream anywhere?  (Read 2515127 times)

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Is the next Liverpool match on TV/radio/stream anywhere?
« on: June 10, 2015, 11:49:42 am »

Liverpool v Southampton
15:00 Sat 22nd Sep 2018
Premier League

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Shaqiri, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Milner, Keita, Gomez, Sturridge, Moreno.

On TV: Sky Sports PL (ROI) | NBCSN (USA) | SportsNet Ontario (Canada) | Star Sports 2 (India) | beIN Sports 1 (Indonesia) | SKY NET Sports 1 (Myanmar)
Other countries and channels: LIVEONSAT

STREAMS IN ENGLISH:

*Please note: if you are going to use a browser based stream I strongly recommend using an ad blocker (e.g. AdBlock Plus, AdBlock, AdBlocker Ultimate, etc.)*

ARENAVISION - acestream://4b9032f21f0c60877d8d3718ae95d7243a83bfbe - AceStream 2000 Kbps
BUFFSTREAMS - acestream://94ebbce8386fd33a4268f86046cbeded235fe2bf - AceStream 1080p (NBCSN)
BUFFSTREAMS - Browser (NBCSN)
TOPSTREAMS - Browser (NBCSN)
RIPPLE - Browser (No adblocker)
DUBS - Browser (NBCSN)
ACESPORTS - Browser (Flow Sports 1)
LEWSTREAM - Browser (NBCSN)
RAINOSTREAM - Browser
STREAMLIVE - Browser (NBCSN)
AQUASTREAMS - Browser (NBCSN)
ELIXX - Browser (NBCSN)
SOCCERSTREAM - Browser (NBCSN)
VIPBENCH - Browser (NBCSN) - Browser (SportsNet Ontario)
TIME4TV - Browser (NBCSN)
HDSTREAMSLIVE - Browser (NBCSN) - Browser (SportsNet Ontario)
LSTREAM - Browser (NBCSN)
OPCONNECTSPORTS - Browser
TRENDINSPORTS - Browser
ALTSPORTSS - Browser (NBCSN)
FALSEA - Browser (NBCSN)
VIPBOX - Browser
FOOTYSTREAMS - Browser
IBROD - Browser
RIVO - Browser (NBCSN)
TOTALSPORT - Browser
FEED2ALL - Browser
MEDIAZONE - Browser
SPORTS-STREAM - Browser
HDSTREAMS - Browser
SPORTZ - Browser
CRICFREE - Browser (NBCSN)
NEOLIVE - Browser
SOFTSPORTS - Browser
NHLSTREAM - Browser (NBCSN)

NAVIXSPORT APP - Android - iOS *TBC*

STREAMS IN OTHER LANGUAGES:

RUFOOTBALLTV RU - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/262700 5000 kbps (Match! HD)
RUFOOTBALLTV RU - acestream://6c5e7d296015508259c5eedd68b143c7b920b3e3 - AceStream 5000 kbps (Match! HD)
LFCGLOBE RU - acestream://8fed656e0648392049e2a45af074f300bfab75a4 - AceStream (Match! HD)
FOOTBALLSTREAMINGS RU - acestream://d80975b931f4b79742cf7c8c433e0e26b104ba9d - AceStream (Match! TV)
FOOTBALLSTREAMINGS RU - acestream://781f1e0f92475b086b3988bf45da9fbf88de3e63 - AceStream (Match! TV HD)

KODI: (Haven't checked these - are they still used?)

Adrian Sports | NJM Soccer | Phoenix | Bulldog Streams (Robocop) | Sanctuary | UK Turk | Halow Live TV

OTHER SITES WITH MORE STREAMS:

LFC GLOBE - AceStream | Flash streams
SOCCERSTREAMS - AceStream | Flash streams
R7 - Flash streams | ustream | YouTube
ARENAVISION - AceStream
LIVESPORT
LIVEFOOTBALLOL - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
LIVEFOOTBALL.WS RU - SopCast | AceStream
RUFOOTBALLTV RU - SopCast | AceStream
FOOTBALLSTREAMINGS - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
12TH PLAYER - Flash streams

POST-MATCH CONTENT:

Highlights/Full match
Ares Football (Kodi) - FootyTube - FullMatchesAndShows
MatchHighlight - HooFoot - FootballOrigin
NaviXSport - LFCMedia - FootballHighlights
Video snippets
LiverpoolGifs - LFCVine - LFCMostar
LFCFansCorner - thisisanfield - empireofthekop
TheRedmenTV - LivEchoLFC

Check out oojason's brilliant post for more.

PROGRAMS/APPS/ETC.:

Windows
- Kodi
- SopCast
- AceStream
- Veetle
Android
- MOBDRO
- ustream | Note: ustream works in the Chrome browser.
- SopCast
- Veetle
iOS
- Live Media Player
- ustream | Note: ustream works in the Chrome browser.
- SopCast
- Veetle

And please, ladies and gentlemen, try not to comment the game in this thread, there are others for that already. Thanks! :wave

COME ON YOU REDS!  :scarf
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 02:45:14 pm by John C »

Offline s_andrews89

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The only way you can guarantee seeing the boys in every single league game is an Anfield season ticket and going to every away. It's as simple as that.

Streams will only happen if a game is being broadcast somewhere. Not every game is broadcast, and even less are broadcast in English speaking countries only. 3pm saturday KOs will never be shown live in the UK, as has been the case for as long as most people can remember, and there's no way the premier league would sanction LFC/MUTV/ChelseaTV etc. to show all of their games on their own channels, given the money Sky etc. pay for broadcasting.

Want to watch the boys every minute of every game, simply you've got to go to every game. Otherwise, you'll just have to settle for shitty streams, sky and the vile BT Sport, like the rest of us...

Sorry!

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
The only way you can guarantee seeing the boys in every single league game is an Anfield season ticket and going to every away. It's as simple as that.

Streams will only happen if a game is being broadcast somewhere. Not every game is broadcast, and even less are broadcast in English speaking countries only. 3pm saturday KOs will never be shown live in the UK, as has been the case for as long as most people can remember, and there's no way the premier league would sanction LFC/MUTV/ChelseaTV etc. to show all of their games on their own channels, given the money Sky etc. pay for broadcasting.

Want to watch the boys every minute of every game, simply you've got to go to every game. Otherwise, you'll just have to settle for shitty streams, sky and the vile BT Sport, like the rest of us...

Sorry!

Someone is broadcasting those 3 p.m. games, because I've not missed one in I don't know how long. In fact, the only Liverpool matches I've missed the past couple of seasons have been the occasional FA Cup tilt.

I'm in Bangkok and we are able to use something called 365Sport out of Malaysia. I pay a subscription every month, so it is not the same as finding a stream - it is more like satellite, only we get the matches over the internet. They show Liverpool (and Chelsea, Arsenal, United and City) matches every week - I can usually see most of the other matches over the course of a weekend as well.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
It's also Mikael's off season...lad works harder than the players...let him have the summer off la. ;D
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Online markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
MY SNIP shitty streams, sky and the vile BT Sport, like the rest of us...

Sorry!

Just curious why you would single out BT Sport as the vile one, when sky is owned by Murdoch, and I put up with streams for the games I cannot attend for whatever reason because I refuse to put money in the pocket of the owner of the Scum rag. I pay for the BT subscription to get at least some of the games in better quality but sky will always be stolen by me.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline jase42001

• Kemlynite
  • Striving to better, oft we mar what's well.
Hope people don't mind starting this annual thread nice and early.

I do want to ask a question that I'm sure many of us ask every season....

What is the most reliable way to watch EVERY Liverpool match for next season? Whether that is a reliable website with streams that consistently work or some motorised satellite system. I'd be willing to pay if it meant could watch the beloved reds in good quality and with English commentary.

So ideally:

1. Every LFC match (including sat 3pm kick-offs)
2. Good quality (at least SD)
3. English commentary

Thanks for any help/info.

I used to be a season ticket holder (until child came along), and in part-time fit satellite systems.

I get to watch 99% of LFC games in the comfort of my own armchair.

The only problem I had this season was last game of the season where we were not an option i.e. it was a nothing game.  You could only watch Newcastle (relegation fight) or Chelsea (Champions).

You need a suitable receiver (dreambox/Enigma 2 based receiver), along with a decent sized dish (at least 1m here in North West).

You then subscribe to a reliable provider (cheap), plug box into router, and away you go.

Other option would be Android box with KODI (XBMC) with sports devil installed.  This is acceptable, but shit quality compared to satellite as no buffering.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock

The best option for me, and the one I'd be most interested in, would be pay-per-view through IPTV (I've got a fibre-optic internet connection). That way I wouldn't have to pay for content I'm not interested in but only the matches I want to see. I'd be prepared to pay good money for such a service (preferably with 1080p60 quality and English commentary), but since nobody wants to sell me such, I'll continue with free streams.

If the Premier League and e.g. Sky really wanted to eradicate online free streams, they should stop their current business model and start selling the matches globally without any restrictions. There's enough of a demand for the PL all over the world that it would be very profitable. The current system is old-fashioned and based on business principles no longer applying in the modern, global economy.

Really good points mate and I totally agree. I think this is the way we are heading too, hopefully - there are just so many fans worldwide that it makes sense to do it this way.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
May be posted elsewhere but anyone know how to watch the legends game today?
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline MOZ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
May be posted elsewhere but anyone know how to watch the legends game today?

Its live on La Sexta here in Spain so there should be some streams about.

In fact, you might be able to watch it on their on-demand website if you use a VPN:

http://www.atresplayer.com/directos/television/

Just look for Corazon Classic.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 02:57:30 pm by MOZ »

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
For the Liverpool Legends game (as many other games today) - http://footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Zach2k

• Main Stander
I used to be a season ticket holder (until child came along), and in part-time fit satellite systems.

I get to watch 99% of LFC games in the comfort of my own armchair.

The only problem I had this season was last game of the season where we were not an option i.e. it was a nothing game.  You could only watch Newcastle (relegation fight) or Chelsea (Champions).

You need a suitable receiver (dreambox/Enigma 2 based receiver), along with a decent sized dish (at least 1m here in North West).

You then subscribe to a reliable provider (cheap), plug box into router, and away you go.

Other option would be Android box with KODI (XBMC) with sports devil installed.  This is acceptable, but shit quality compared to satellite as no buffering.

Awesome, thanks for that. What's the quality like via the dreambox/enigma system? Just to confirm you get Saturday 3pm kick offs too? Via which channel(s)?

And is the commentary in English?

Thanks again for all the replies.

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Nice one on the Legends links
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Thought it kicked off at 6pm (5pm GMT which is 6pm BST) - the link says - but I have just switched on and it's half time ::) Oh well....
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 05:56:43 pm by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline TrueNorthRED

• Kopite
Curious to find out if anyone (located in North America) is using an internet TV box  like Roku or INL3D to view games? I'm thinking of investing.
"He plays as any supporter would if they were born with such demonic talent."

Offline bigjinks

• Main Stander
  • Just a Red trying to make his way in the world.
Curious to find out if anyone (located in North America) is using an internet TV box  like Roku or INL3D to view games? I'm thinking of investing.
If you're in NA, not sure why you would need one of those boxes (unless you don't have cable). Every league game is covered by either NBC,  NBC Sports or NBC Sports Live Extra (so long as your ISP/cable provider is on their list you log on with).

For the Live Extra service I usually go one of two ways, either watch on a device (iPhone, ipad or laptop), but most of the times I have a cable I plug from those devices into the TV. I find using the app probably the best quality, because using the service from a browser can be prone to buffering.

Pretty much the same goes for Fox Sports for the CL and FA Cup (but you need a toGo account to get it online.  Can't recall if the league cup was on BeIN last season, but same deal with them as fox. Hope that helps.

It's great-  since emigrating I rarely miss a game now.
JFT96

Offline Tentacles.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Actually NBC live extra is now a Roku app, much more convienent that connecting my laptop to the TV and streaming from it. The quality is maybe not as nice as a HD stream but its pretty darn good.

The app is free if you already have cable and are subscribed to NBC sports
'The Queen comes to Liverpool sometimes and if you sign for us you can meet her!'

Offline TrueNorthRED

• Kopite
If you're in NA, not sure why you would need one of those boxes (unless you don't have cable). Every league game is covered by either NBC,  NBC Sports or NBC Sports Live Extra (so long as your ISP/cable provider is on their list you log on with).

For the Live Extra service I usually go one of two ways, either watch on a device (iPhone, ipad or laptop), but most of the times I have a cable I plug from those devices into the TV. I find using the app probably the best quality, because using the service from a browser can be prone to buffering.

Pretty much the same goes for Fox Sports for the CL and FA Cup (but you need a toGo account to get it online.  Can't recall if the league cup was on BeIN last season, but same deal with them as fox. Hope that helps.

It's great-  since emigrating I rarely miss a game now.

Thanks for responding. The short answer is co$t. Many satellite providers charge insane amounts of money for one sports channel like NBCS ($20 a month for one channel) on top of the $120 a month cable bill. And I still will only get LFC less than half the time. Net result is that I'm paying $140 every month. My understanding is that the receive most of the LFC games I'd need to subscribe to several sports channels. It's way too expensive.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:03:34 pm by TrueNorthRED »
"He plays as any supporter would if they were born with such demonic talent."

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Will there be links for the preseason games ?

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
It is early but don't want to be struggling tomorrow. anyone know any good links for LFC GO streams?

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It is early but don't want to be struggling tomorrow. anyone know any good links for LFC GO streams?

Anyone?

Offline SyukriJ

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Out of darkness cometh light
Any links to the game today?
"One of the things I keep reminding players is that when you're lost in a fog you must stick together" - Bob Paisley

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline princeoftherocks

• Legacy Fan
  • black sheep scouse
dios esta buena

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
Someone posted this on reddit. Not sure if it'll work, but YT links are usually boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXRBe9C_BgY
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 01:53:00 pm by RideTheWalrus »
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Are any radio stations covering it? I'm in work so can't watch

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
This works well for me, thanks.

Working for me too .

Lawro commentating  :butt
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Someone posted this on reddit. Not sure if it'll work, but YT links are usually boss

Thank you! :)
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....

Ooh yes, that's good! Ta :)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That softsports one refreshed itself after the goal. I've switched to the youtube stream.

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing

Perfect quality, thanks very much'
JFT 96

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
I wonder if we might see premier league games in the youtube live stream thing in the future or would they be taken down quickly ??
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Gone down - copyright issue! :(

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

"Thailand Stars vs Liverpool..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd.

LFC must be reading Rawk

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Link has gone, doesn't work anymore.

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
Perfect quality, thanks very much'
Not anymore, removed for copyright breach... :no
JFT 96

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
YouTube gone down for me.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah, there's a copyright claim from Liverpool.

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
Bah, just subscribed after it went down and it connected after Sakho goal.

Costs £7 a month to sub on Sky btw, gonna sub just for a month while these games on.