Author Topic: Mingebags  (Read 256012 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Re: Mingebags
« Reply #1520 on: March 20, 2018, 12:33:42 pm »
;D
thats some bumping hahaa

there was more to that story, it had something to do with some year rangers were 1/10 to win the league. he was putting the £1 bet on that in different shops. the mind boggles

sure ive mentioned him before. he went through hell and high water to claim 14p off someone in work one time. rooting through rubbish bins for milk carton vouchers etc.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1521 on: November 30, 2018, 07:34:34 pm »
Probably not as ridiculous as the story above but a work colleague completely pissed me off. When I started my job 3 months ago, a member of staff had their birthday. This older lady in the team asked if I wanted to contribute money, I said yes just to blend in but I didn't have change so I asked if she could cover me and I'll pay her back the next day. After finishing work, I was sitting downstairs in the foyer on an important phone call, when she walks past and shouts loudly "DON'T FORGET THAT 2 POUNDS!" :no Haven't said a word to her since.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1522 on: November 30, 2018, 07:54:51 pm »
Probably not as ridiculous as the story above but a work colleague completely pissed me off. When I started my job 3 months ago, a member of staff had their birthday. This older lady in the team asked if I wanted to contribute money, I said yes just to blend in but I didn't have change so I asked if she could cover me and I'll pay her back the next day. After finishing work, I was sitting downstairs in the foyer on an important phone call, when she walks past and shouts loudly "DON'T FORGET THAT 2 POUNDS!" :no Haven't said a word to her since.

So did you pay her back?

If so you are NOT a mingebag but your colleague may be a miserable cow.

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1523 on: November 30, 2018, 08:03:49 pm »
So did you pay her back?

If so you are NOT a mingebag but your colleague may be a miserable cow.
Paid her back the very next morning. And yes she has a reputation for being an abrupt miserable cow.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #1524 on: November 30, 2018, 10:13:22 pm »
One of my absolute favourite threads to see bumped this one.  You could pretty much put all 39 pages on shuffle and you'd still have an entertaining read!

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #1525 on: November 30, 2018, 10:26:01 pm »
One of my absolute favourite threads to see bumped this one.  You could pretty much put all 39 pages on shuffle and you'd still have an entertaining read!

Nice and cheap entertainment, eh? ;)
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1526 on: November 30, 2018, 10:30:33 pm »
Paid her back the very next morning. And yes she has a reputation for being an abrupt miserable cow.

We had a woman like that back in the 90s miserable as fuck, smoked like a chimney, spent all her time gossiping with her miserable mates in the smokers shelter. Her name was Pat.

She was christened TCP - That Cow Pat.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1527 on: November 30, 2018, 10:56:27 pm »
Probably the opposite of mingebag but still belongs in here due to the ‘restaraunt bill’ stories....

We’ve got this lad at work (lovely guy btw), never puts in for birthdays etc, rarely comes on nights out or team meals (this is probably why). So we had a big leaving meal for one of his mates in the team about two months ago and went Frankie and Bennies, about 15 of us. He has no starter, plain burger and chips, no pudding and drinks tap water. Pretty much everyone else filled their boots, plenty of beers, three courses etc. He then fucks off early before the bill comes, I tell him don’t worry I’ll pay his as he’s got no cash and he can send it me later. Ends up £30 each as we split the bill, comes in Monday morning and he thought we were all joking when I said he owed me £30 but he paid up. Since then we’ve been ribbing him, telling him the perils of the split bill, you win some and you lose some. Went out again last week to some Mexican, about 10 of us and he comes along and he goes nuts. Orders tapas just for a starter, most expensive steak, few drinks, pudding etc and he’s sat there with a Vermont (beaming....fucking Vermont :D)smile, waiting for the bill to see what he’s ‘saved’......and then the majority end up agreeing that we pay for our own :( Poor lads never gonna come for another meal again.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 11:16:20 pm by Eel Lobo »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1528 on: November 30, 2018, 11:10:17 pm »
Bet he didn’t think of tipping either

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #1529 on: December 1, 2018, 12:11:11 am »
Lad who works in our place, and his missus, come out on every works 'do' we have.
When he's paying for him and her... Pint of lager for him; half of lager for her.
When we all put in for a kitty... He stayed on pints of lager, and his missus went on to triple steamboats!
Fuck that!
It was costing me £20 for two pints of Golden >:(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1530 on: December 1, 2018, 12:51:15 am »
I dilute it with some water. Sometimes even a couple of times if the gel is really, gel-ly.

Hahaha I do this.  I will dilute it that many times come the end I am basically washing me hair and body with just water.

(I then grab the bar of Lux and do me pits and ball sack for good measure)

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #1531 on: December 1, 2018, 01:55:42 am »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1532 on: December 1, 2018, 02:09:48 am »
Hahaha I do this.  I will dilute it that many times come the end I am basically washing me hair and body with just water.

(I then grab the bar of Lux and do me pits and ball sack for good measure)

Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #1533 on: December 2, 2018, 01:17:12 pm »
Probably the opposite of mingebag but still belongs in here due to the ‘restaraunt bill’ stories....

We’ve got this lad at work (lovely guy btw), never puts in for birthdays etc, rarely comes on nights out or team meals (this is probably why). So we had a big leaving meal for one of his mates in the team about two months ago and went Frankie and Bennies, about 15 of us. He has no starter, plain burger and chips, no pudding and drinks tap water. Pretty much everyone else filled their boots, plenty of beers, three courses etc. He then fucks off early before the bill comes, I tell him don’t worry I’ll pay his as he’s got no cash and he can send it me later. Ends up £30 each as we split the bill, comes in Monday morning and he thought we were all joking when I said he owed me £30 but he paid up. Since then we’ve been ribbing him, telling him the perils of the split bill, you win some and you lose some. Went out again last week to some Mexican, about 10 of us and he comes along and he goes nuts. Orders tapas just for a starter, most expensive steak, few drinks, pudding etc and he’s sat there with a Vermont (beaming....fucking Vermont :D)smile, waiting for the bill to see what he’s ‘saved’......and then the majority end up agreeing that we pay for our own :( Poor lads never gonna come for another meal again.

:lmao poor bastard.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Online Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1534 on: December 3, 2018, 08:26:22 pm »
I currently live in Spain and it is mingebag central. We went out a few weeks back after a christening . There were 8 of us in total. We had food/loads of tapas dishes. Shit loads of beers, gin and tonics . A few shots too. I can’t remember exactly but we spent perhaps 4-5 hours in this place. The beer flowed etc etc. The bill between us all was just under 320 euros. not one of the suckers left a tip. They spend the best part of 15minutes sorting change out etc so the money was spot on. I basically spoke up and said we should be leaving a tip , the same girl had served us all bloody day without a fuss in the world and the service was great, always popping back to our table asking if we wanted more drinks etc. Not that it was intrusive, just great service. Anyway no one would leave a tip so I thought fuck it and put 20 euros in extra. They wouldn’t allow me to do it saying we don’t leave tips here. I felt embarrassed . As everyone got up to leave I said I was nipping to the toilet and planted a 20 Euro note in her hand. She was made up. I don’t honestly care that I was out of pocket. We spent five hours or thereabouts having nice food and drink. Fuck them.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1535 on: December 4, 2018, 08:27:01 am »
^ Yes nice one, that's the Scouse way. I reckon when out with a load of Wools, just wait till the've all worked it out down to the last half cent and then throw in my share and give the tip to the staff on the quiet - saves any cross-cultural vexation :D

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1536 on: December 4, 2018, 08:34:28 am »
mingebag season in full flow as they moan over having to do secret santa and donating to charity by wearing a Christmas jumper
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1537 on: December 4, 2018, 08:45:10 am »
Roady, were they Spaniard's or Brits you were eating with? Just curious.

Bloke I know works in a restaurant in the Lakes and the worst lot for tipping are hill walkers, particularly from Yorkshire. They spend ages working out their individual bill, ask for change to organise their contribution and fuck off without a tip.

Mingebags.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1538 on: December 4, 2018, 08:47:19 am »
mingebag season in full flow as they moan over having to do secret santa and donating to charity by wearing a Christmas jumper

I'd happily pay a charitable donation NOT to wear a Xmas jumper.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1539 on: December 4, 2018, 09:41:40 am »
I'd happily pay a charitable donation NOT to wear a Xmas jumper.

For the past few years I've done that - I put the money the jumper would cost into the donation instead. This year I have bought a jumper, but I will still give the same donation too. It's not really a traditional jumper anyway

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1540 on: December 4, 2018, 09:44:05 am »
i was tempted to buy one but probably wont bother

theres a donation here alright and ill happily donate to it

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1541 on: December 4, 2018, 10:09:11 am »
For the past few years I've done that - I put the money the jumper would cost into the donation instead. This year I have bought a jumper, but I will still give the same donation too. It's not really a traditional jumper anyway

Aahh, you've gone for the Jordan Pickford tribute range of Christmas Jumpers.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1542 on: December 4, 2018, 10:11:01 am »
Aahh, you've gone for the Jordan Pickford tribute range of Christmas Jumpers.

Sorry can't be a Pickosaurus as it is easily holding onto the horn of plenty.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1543 on: December 4, 2018, 10:23:25 am »
Sorry can't be a Pickosaurus as it is easily holding onto the horn of plenty.
must be a pub somewhere called the Pickford Arms

Online Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1544 on: December 4, 2018, 10:40:54 am »
Roady, were they Spaniard's or Brits you were eating with? Just curious.

Bloke I know works in a restaurant in the Lakes and the worst lot for tipping are hill walkers, particularly from Yorkshire. They spend ages working out their individual bill, ask for change to organise their contribution and fuck off without a tip.

Mingebags.

They were Spaniards mate. I’ve been here a year now. In that time I’ve personally gave a tip on several occasions. I go drinking with most of them at the weekend and in all that time they’ve not once left a tip. they just don’t do it here at all. I find it quite offensive. Not only do they not leave a tip but they work out exactly to the cent how much it is per person.its fucking pathetic. they are proper tight arses. We stayed in a villa six of us over summer near Murcia just for a bit of a break. They had cleaners come in every day for a week and I left all my change not much maybe about ten euro or so in change for the cleaners in an ashtray...when I explained it was for the cleaners they were totally perplexed.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1545 on: December 4, 2018, 10:45:07 am »
To be fair some cultures like japan it’s massively offensive to tip so may be that, then again I’ve always tipped in spain

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1546 on: December 4, 2018, 10:53:39 am »

:lmao

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1547 on: December 4, 2018, 11:39:17 am »
Not wanting to get involved in forced fun is not mingebag.
cyas

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1548 on: December 4, 2018, 11:40:44 am »

:thumbup
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1549 on: December 4, 2018, 11:42:10 am »

That's why I normally just do the donation and don't wear the jumper. This year I've got one through choice.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1550 on: December 4, 2018, 12:19:34 pm »

Nah here are definitely plenty of people who don't like to get involved in any charity stuff purely because they have to donate. There's a few in ours who moan about the number of charity dress down days for this reason. Mingebags.

The worst thing is they don't even really have to donate they just love to moan about it.
« Last Edit: December 4, 2018, 12:21:26 pm by Bakez0151 »

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1551 on: December 4, 2018, 12:25:28 pm »
Nah here are definitely plenty of people who don't like to get involved in any charity stuff purely because they have to donate. There's a few in ours who moan about the number of charity dress down days for this reason. Mingebags.

The worst thing is they don't even really have to donate they just love to moan about it.
someone (who didnt put their name to it i might add) complained about me in work a few years ago when i was raising money running a marathon

c*nts

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1552 on: December 4, 2018, 12:26:40 pm »
Everton party there. Meeting by the bar.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1553 on: December 4, 2018, 12:29:34 pm »
Everton party there. Meeting by the bar.
in keeping with the thread Jordan didnt put his hand in his pocket all night

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1554 on: December 4, 2018, 12:35:09 pm »
someone (who didnt put their name to it i might add) complained about me in work a few years ago when i was raising money running a marathon

c*nts
We have no card policy for anyone's birthday/new baby/new job, etc. All because mingebags had complained it was making them feel uncomfortable being asked for money.
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1555 on: December 13, 2018, 10:06:10 am »
We have no card policy for anyone's birthday/new baby/new job, etc. All because mingebags had complained it was making them feel uncomfortable being asked for money.
thats all they are. just dont want to spend their communion money

was just thinking of one there this morning. i used to work in a government ministers office. they all had police driving them around all the time. anyway there was a cabinet reshuffle so the minister was going but one of the drivers knew there was a drink cabinet in the room. once a year we were invited to sample them

so the driver turned up looking to get a few bottles for himself after the minister had been moved to another department (so basically he had no business being there). he had no shame in admitting he just wanted to get a few bottles but he wasnt allowed. i think he turned up twice

the Ministers private sec was getting sick of him so the last day he turned up he was told he couldnt go into the office to raid the booze cabinet because there was a meeting going on and he wasnt allowed in. he hung around for THREE hours waiting for the meeting to end and finally gave up and left. the Private sec told him the meeting was still going on

after he left it turned out there was no meeting going on at all and the Minister wasnt there. Private secretary fooled him just so as he didnt have to give him free booze and he was dead right. was brilliant how he fooled him. he sits there 3 hours waiting for a meeting to end in an office thats actually empty

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #1556 on: December 13, 2018, 11:00:17 am »
At a coffee shop today morning.

Black coffee - €1.25
Coffee with milk - €1.35

I saw a guy buying black coffee, and then asking for hot milk (which the lady had to microwave TWICE because the first time wasn't hot enough), which made her leave the counter TWICE and thus creating a huge queue of people waiting to buy/pay as she was the only employee there.

A few of them missed their train/bus connection in the process ended up cursing the lady and the shop.

And all this, at 8am in the morning. And saving 10 cents.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1557 on: December 13, 2018, 11:22:02 am »
At a coffee shop today morning.

Black coffee - €1.25
Coffee with milk - €1.35

I saw a guy buying black coffee, and then asking for hot milk (which the lady had to microwave TWICE because the first time wasn't hot enough), which made her leave the counter TWICE and thus creating a huge queue of people waiting to buy/pay as she was the only employee there.

A few of them missed their train/bus connection in the process ended up cursing the lady and the shop.

And all this, at 8am in the morning. And saving 10 cents.
Twats. Heaven forbid they don't get their daily overpriced caffeine fix

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #1558 on: December 13, 2018, 12:48:43 pm »
I made the mistake last year of volunteering to take on the birthday club in work for around 15 people. Fookin norah, trying to get £2 per birthday off people was literally like asking could I pluck their pubes or give up an organ!

It come to a head when I had send a begging email for an extra £2.00 off everyone, one woman who has form for being 'frugal' came over to my desk, insisted on creating an Excel spreadsheet with formula's on why she shouldn't have to pay an extra £2 quid, then when that didn't work, she sent a shitty message and copied in my HEO (senior manager).

The same woman created an issue when our team won a voucher and everyone agreed to use it for pizza, she didn't want pizza and moaned that much that we ended up with a basked of fruit!
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1559 on: December 13, 2018, 01:36:18 pm »
My favourite thread on Rawk.

I love reading these anecdotes of these tight fisted mingebags.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."