Author Topic: PL: Liverpool (4) Salah 20', Mane 46', 52, S v West Ham (0) 12.08.18 KO 13.30pm.  (Read 52757 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
The left hand, hand dryer in block 205 toilets, was broke.

Spoiled a good day if am honest.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
It is hard not to be excited for this season. That was my first look at Keita, his quality is clear to see.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
Our next game is on Monday... What the actual fuck

Is that not 'Next' Monday 20 august ?
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
The left hand, hand dryer in block 205 toilets, was broke.

Spoiled a good day if am honest.
:lmao

Tweet Tony Barrett mate... he can go round  with a screwdriver
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Didn't Alan Ball wear white boots when he was at The Ev(TM) too?

He certainly did and in the days when he was the only player in the league with white boots. And he was a ginge to boot

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
4-0! Perfect start! West Ham were quite poor, but we got the job done. Happy days!

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Only really Mane, Robertson and VVD where fully on it today. The rest were a 7/10 level. The potential in this side is amazing.

Just laughed aloud at the thought that someone could think Milner's was a 7/10 performance.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Just laughed aloud at the thought that someone could think Milner's was a 7/10 performance.

Clearly he was a 8/10, what with rocking his headband.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Six players in the box. Fucking great.
Though he won't get any credit on that Salah goal, look at that gif and see how far back Firmino comes from. He runs full-speed from midfield to be available for a possible rebound.

Like a pack of wolves. What a team. :)
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed

Did it. Not sure if he knows who I am , so he may swerve the notoriety.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/

I very much doubt a cocktail will get his hands dry

Might quench his thirst though
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
Gini and Milner brilliant today.

Offline Ben87

• Main Stander
Big Virg looked as solid as ever, brilliant no fuss performance

Offline bclfc

• Legacy Fan
  • I think my F5 has gone weird
    • The Who Boys
Fantastic start to the season!!  :wave
"If people trust and love you, you will never walk alone." - Philippos

Quote from: shanklyboy on April  3, 2006, 12:04:44 AM

IF YOU'RE EVER SKINT ROMAN
          WE'VE GOT 5 EUROS

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
Fucking hell we are shit

Offline NHRed

• Main Stander
I did not miss at all that too-familiar creeping sensation as we moved deeper in the second half - that nagging fear of "Don't fuck it up now, lads, don't let in that soft goal and waste all this."  That fear? Not one whiff of it.  Fucking brilliant.

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
Sturridge maybe but not Shaqiri. He should have the attitude of wanting to be first choice.

I agree, Shaqiri should be ahead of Studge for sure if any of our starting three go down.

But at 26 and being the very close to same age as Firmino, a player who belongs in the Brazlian squad and should be starting more games for them. Shaq should be selfaware enough to know that no matter how hard he tries he might never crack the top 3. No fault of his own, the starting 3 are just that good. And there is zero shame in being the number 1 option of the bench in a Premier League title contender. It should give him both immense pride and fully satisfy his ego.

Because that's what it takes to win the prem in 2018. There is no other way around it.
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cracking start to the season. Brilliant performance and never gave them a sniff really bar the single header from the corner in the first half.

West Ham fans with their usual "Sign on" and "Always the Victims" shite.. Hope you enjoy singing that when playing the likes of Rotherham & Birmingham in the Championship Next Season  :wave

Now onto the Hodge next Monday!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Now onto the Hodge next Monday!

Pellegrini had a chance and his team got thrashed. Hodgson? I don't think he's prepared for what we're about to do to his team. ;D

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Pellegrini had a chance and his team got thrashed. Hodgson? I don't think he's prepared for what we're about to do to his team. ;D

He's going to park all the buses on that side of London next week

Offline Mini Soda Scousephile

• Give us a snog, now.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • At the end of the storm there's a golden sky
Really, really glad to have Football back again.
The offseason seemed so much longer than previous years - with that hard stop at the end of the Champions League, and no match a few days later to put it out of mind again.

What a great way to start the season, too.
Liverpool, Liverpool, top of the league  :scarf  ;D

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
Positives - Everyone and everything associated with Liverpool Football Club

Negatives - Nope not this week

YNWA Onwards up that hill boys!
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
Seen worse games

Offline stevieheighway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Were Gonna win the League
He's going to park all the buses on that side of London next week

Cant wait to see what our Keth does to the bus parkers
I'm really looking forward to the future. People can say it's going to be grim if they want but i'm a Liverpool fan...and I don't fucking believe them.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A Chelsea fan on Reddit is probably as happy as we are with this result  ;D -

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Cant wait to see what our Keth does to the bus parkers

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Can’t really ask for a better start. So dominant and creative in the first half, second half after going 3-0 up early was always bound to become more of a stroll with them offering very little threat.

Everyone played their part and you have to imagine that when all the players are up to speed and the new signings are fully integrated there’s more to come. A lot more.

Roll on next Monday. Same again please.

"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline PROPER crazyemlyn72

• is Android
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah.... But.... Lads.... Crystal palace away next week...... Now that's a test.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
Sturridge maybe but not Shaqiri. He should have the attitude of wanting to be first choice.

No one should be happy with a place on the bench. Competition for place will keep the entire squad hungry.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
There was a moment tonight that really gladdened my heart... from 43 mins. We're 1-0 up, and they're really wanting to hear the whistle for HT. For a moment, in my horror, I thought we were going to agree, but suddenly we were onto them again. Is right.

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
I thought our possession play was great

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
the new camera angle also was good :D

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
I thought our possession play was great

Yes. I was delighted to see how patient we were. No stupid (or hardly any) aimless crosses floated into the box. No shooting from distance constantly. Worked it side to side and waited for a gap to open up. I think City were superior than us last year for the sole reason that they were better at that patient probing that you need when trying to break down teams that will just sit deep all day. This performance was very, very promising in that regard. 
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There was a moment tonight that really gladdened my heart... from 43 mins. We're 1-0 up, and they're really wanting to hear the whistle for HT. For a moment, in my horror, I thought we were going to agree, but suddenly we were onto them again. Is right.

Yes they had a throw and you could see that was what they wanted. Get in and regroup - great stuff from us

Offline KopThat

• "See Tom turn red, See Tom run, Oh happy days."
  • Legacy Fan
  • He who laughs last, didn't quite get the joke...
    • GameFaceMe
That was enjoyable to watch, Fabianski kept the scoreline from being a lot worse.

Milner is a machine he was everywhere.

Keita was just Wow what a player we have there

The front 3 picked up where they left off and maybe Mane will give Salah a run for the top scorer.

Robbo put in some nice crosses he is everything you want in a Liverpool player,
and Trent had a good game unlucky that a fine save kept him off the scoresheet but he over cooked some crosses.

Jose Gomes looked solid at CB alongside VVD, he couldn't ask for a better apprenticeship

Shaqiri looked like he was standing with his dad waiting to come on with a smile on his face and he had some nice touches.
Super sub Sturridge took 20 seconds to score with his first touch
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 01:41:43 am by KopThat »

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
Yes. I was delighted to see how patient we were. No stupid (or hardly any) aimless crosses floated into the box. No shooting from distance constantly. Worked it side to side and waited for a gap to open up. I think City were superior than us last year for the sole reason that they were better at that patient probing that you need when trying to break down teams that will just sit deep all day. This performance was very, very promising in that regard.

Yup I was super impressed at the technical level on show. We were passing it crisply and accurately, the movement was clever and fluid, to a man. No weak links in the chain at all. We were putting together 40/50 pass moves and continuous 1-2 minutes stretches of possession like we rarely ever have. The fullbacks were especially helpful in this regard - both of them were mostly immense at controlling on the run and offering their services in the final third. Being so comfortable on the ball meant we could choose when to shift gears and get forward en masse. Long stretches of possession ended by high quality attacks with 5/6 players bursting into the box, it was glorious. Only one game but we looked phenomenal.

Online Sammy5IsAlive

• Legacy Fan
West Ham were absolutely terrible all over the pitch. We did our job fine but didn't need to get out of third gear. No more or less confident about the season than I was 24hrs ago.

Fixture list gets serious now through to the City game on 7th October. By that point we'll know whereabouts we're up to.

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
the new camera angle also was good :D

Really liking this for the new season.

Offline mercury

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
West Ham were absolutely terrible all over the pitch. We did our job fine but didn't need to get out of third gear. No more or less confident about the season than I was 24hrs ago.

Fixture list gets serious now through to the City game on 7th October. By that point we'll know whereabouts we're up to.

We made them look terrible. Our boys, though still have a gear or two to go, worked hard to achieve this, so much so that 4-0 seems a low score for the match.  We are that good.

Offline KopThat

• "See Tom turn red, See Tom run, Oh happy days."
  • Legacy Fan
  • He who laughs last, didn't quite get the joke...
    • GameFaceMe
I agree, West Ham look a much better side player for player than last season , and I think they will finish comfortably mid table.