Author Topic: PL: Liverpool (4) Salah 20', Mane 46', 52, S v West Ham (0) 12.08.18 KO 13.30pm.  (Read 52857 times)

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
No VAR decision took 20 minutes in the World Cup.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Palace pre match thread is up.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
This isn't true. It would be taken advantage of all the time otherwise.
The latter doesn't make the former untrue (and funnily enough most players don't, the vast majority of the time).

If a player wants to take advantage, he goes down holding his head, anywhere on the field. That's all it takes.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop
I have no opinion on this either way, but surely most refs will have wins or draws for us? We are a top team and hardly lose.
Another point - why the hell is he refereeing more of our games than any other teams:
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/anthony-taylor/bilanz/schiedsrichter/847/saison_id/0/wettbewerb_id//funktion/1/land_id/0/heim_gast//plus/1

Can he request our games? The league is very tight at the top these days and most games depend on just a few percent of things going right. Just "shaving" a goal here and there off our results can seriously impact our position(especially if that also "shaves"
points). I'm not saying that this is a grand conspiracy(although it did cross my mind) but I don't think somebody with such
manchester baggage should be reffing more of our games than anybody else - better for the integrity of the league to appear questionless than to allow unusual circumstances like this.

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The latter doesn't make the former untrue (and funnily enough most players don't, the vast majority of the time).

If a player wants to take advantage, he goes down holding his head, anywhere on the field. That's all it takes.

What you said isn't true tho.

Offline Gerrard#1

• Playing goalie would combat his decreasing mobility, and vastly improve distribution at the back. Somebody's watching me.....
  • Legacy Fan
No VAR decision took 20 minutes in the World Cup.
A bad VAR decision cost Croatia the final. It fixes nothing when incompetent referees are still making the final decisions.
Quote from: jillc
If you ask Gerrard #1 he'll probably be able to tell us who we're getting. I hear he is good with the crystal ball.

Quote from: Gerrard#1
Coutinho is our best player he will be world class one day and will end up playing for Barca or Real.

Offline bravarado7

• Anny Roader
  • Getting started. Aim to keep going.
Was watching this at a pub. Before the game started, West Ham supporters were singing and chanting in loud voices as a reaction to our allez allez. End of first half, their faces had the look of 'we are screwed today'. Just like the players, those fans couldn't believe what had hit them. 2/3rd of the pub was allez allez allez for the length of the game while the rest had the look of someone who is mourning inside. They left early and couldn't even wait for the game to finish. Meanwhile, the allez allez allez never ended.
Law of the Premier League: The Sum of Hypocrisy, Selfishness, C***tism and Double Standards is equal to the product of FA, Media, SAF, Howard Webb and Patrice Evra.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
What you said isn't true tho.

Does that make what he said somewhat... primitive?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander

What's all this ptimative stuff about? Genuine question

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

He seems to be able to write in somewhat coherent sentences so think you’re barking up the wrong Bush there

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
A bad VAR decision cost Croatia the final. It fixes nothing when incompetent referees are still making the final decisions.

What has that got to do with the time it takes?
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

It didn't cost Croatia anything. The decision was arguable and not clear-cut and Croatia still conceded 3 other goals in the game. What are you smoking?

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
Quite a good start to the season
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'