Author Topic: The 'Royal' Wedding  (Read 17105 times)

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The 'Royal' Wedding
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2018, 01:00:26 pm »
Ah fuck I wandered and started watching.. We seem to being watching the simulateneous marriage of them two and the break up of the Beckhams.. State of her kip..

At this stage in my wedding I had a mariachi band play YNWA..
Ours was more fun.. Didn't have Elton or Clooney though
+6 ticket exchange

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2018, 01:02:02 pm »
This is all very exciting
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2018, 01:06:40 pm »
I give it two years
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2018, 01:21:44 pm »
I give it two years

Her sex tape will be released within 6 months.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2018, 01:28:02 pm »
Picture the scenes tonight - Phil pissed, Andy chatting up the barmaid, Charles, Camilla and he rest of the Windsor gang all on the dance floor legs a kimbo, all in a line, clapping and singing to oops up side you head.

What a do.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2018, 01:42:02 pm »
This is like Disney. The difference is that Disney cartoons are draw characters and last 90 minute, while the British royal members live in their roles for lifetime. Great entertainers though, although quite expensive. I rather go and watch circus.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2018, 01:43:32 pm »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2018, 01:46:21 pm »
Flag waving bastards.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2018, 01:52:36 pm »
For the record, I am wearing a floral frock, with floral prints of Pansies and Chrysanthemum'sa designed by Gunther, Manolo Blahnik shoes made form the finest puppy skin, a clutch to match and a fasinator of chiffon and sea urchin, designed by the house of clit.

Could have made an effort ya fukin scruff!
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2018, 01:54:20 pm »
Chops is a trend setter, not a follower.

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2018, 01:57:45 pm »
4 pages of people moaning about the wedding on a sunny Saturday. :lmao

Yeah none of you are arsed, crack out the bunting.
:D

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2018, 02:04:08 pm »

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2018, 02:18:07 pm »

Her sex tape will be released within 6 months.

Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2018, 02:24:15 pm »
I'm very happy for the lovely couple, and by extension both of our great nations. A reaffirmation of the special relationship, just when it was most needed, tethering us once more to the land of eternal freedom, where righteous gun ownership prevents the government forcing healthcare on people, a true Utopia where even orange skin and rank stupidity is no barrier to rulership. A joyful day, not only for the bride and groom, but for everyone living, especially the Americans as once more we wrap them unto our parental bosom, and even more especially the British, because we are the best. We have been made Great Again.

Feel proud to be a part of this island nation, where we can sweep the homeless from the streets like the detritus we all know them to be, though political correctness might prevent us from uttering this enduring truth aloud, and watch as thousands of relatively poor people cheer the coming together of two fabulously wealthy people for whom poverty is naught but a word. There's nothing quite like a royal wedding to restore the natural order of the world, and everything is as it should be once more.
I might have to ask SP to extend the character limit in the Custom Title field cos that's a belter :thumbup

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2018, 02:30:22 pm »

Offline HumanRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2018, 02:35:58 pm »
The American pastor stole the show

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2018, 02:36:58 pm »
Good luck to them, missus was proper loving it so I turned into Chief Eater of Cakes She Made.  If it gets me more cakes, tell them all to get fucking married.

Have the homeless got their sleeping bags back yet?
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2018, 02:39:00 pm »
Good luck to them, missus was proper loving it so I turned into Chief Eater of Cakes She Made.  If it gets me more cakes, tell them all to get fucking married.

Let them eat cake.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2018, 02:41:05 pm »
...tell them all to get fucking.....
Cos an hereditary monarchy's succession depends on the production of progeny? :wave

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2018, 02:42:06 pm »

Police gave them to the flag wearing idiots who stole the right to sleep rough on the streets of Windsor.  All part of the a glorious plan to eradicate poverty by eradicating the poor.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2018, 02:43:08 pm »
CF's missus  Royal cake.

it has a filling of Amalfi lemon curd and elderflower buttercream, and it's decorated with 150 fresh flowers

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2018, 02:48:02 pm »
CF's missus  Royal cake.

No gateau?

Cheap bastards, I love a bit of gateau me.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2018, 02:49:28 pm »
 ;D

I do love lemon curd but why the fuck are they buying it from the Amalfi coast the fucking whoppers?

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: May 19, 2018, 02:58:06 pm »

Jut coz he is black don't make im a thief!!

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2018, 03:24:16 pm »

Is that like Mac ‘n’ Cheese?

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2018, 03:27:40 pm »
That cake looks shit, I could've conjured up a better effort and I don't even know how to turn on an oven. Just a plain old cream cake with a crap load of flowers on the side.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2018, 03:28:56 pm »
And Amalfi lemon curd you swine.  :wanker

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2018, 07:12:38 pm »
Fuck me..I’ve just found myself watching cricket to avoid what’s on the other channels..
I feel your pain. (to borrow a phrase)

My Dad tells a tale about when he was at the pub during the Charlie/Dianna wedding: the TV was on and the whole pub was glued to it (my Dad, not so much), when a fella bounced in and shouted, Tom & Jerry is on the other side, promptly ran over to the TV and changed channel - there was uproar. ;D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:52:00 pm by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2018, 07:27:09 pm »
I think the best bit is the general public  ‘invited’ to the wedding. Allowed on the grounds, roped off as they are allowed the privalege to gawp at the royal scroungers and celebrities who walk into the castle and having to sort out their own lunches.
This reminds me of 'fox hunt followers': forelock-tugging, hangers-on, sycophants and other 'riffraff' (those on foot and motorised vehicles following the hunt). Followers seem to be not only tolerated, but encouraged. They probably make those on the horses feel even more important (as if hounding a fox for many miles to exhaustion to then be ripped apart by a pack of dogs and using its bloody corpse to smear blood on the faces of children is not enough for them). In fact, these followers are probably the very same people as those 'invited' to watch the wedding from outside.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2018, 08:15:50 pm »

He'll be lauded for 3-4 days and then he'll be torn to shreds by media/social media when something shitty from his past emerges.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2018, 10:29:03 pm »
I feel your pain. (to borrow a phrase)

My Dad tells a tale about when he was at the pub during the Charlie/Dianna wedding: the TV was on and the whole pub was glued to it (my Dad, not so much), when a fella bounced in and shouted, Tom & Gerry is on the other side, promptly ran over to the TV and changed channel - there was uproar. ;D

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Brilliant
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2018, 10:32:15 pm »
Are they divorced yet ?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2018, 10:32:24 pm »
Ive never seen so many police in one place before...

Like, they were all in Windsor..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2018, 12:09:39 am »
https://www.wholesaleclearance.co.uk/princess-merkel-and-price-harry-party-ware-with-slight-printing-error.htm

Read the blurb. It is worth it.

Good investment considering the messy divorce they're going through.  ;)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2018, 12:43:57 am »
I despise the concept of the monarchy and the fact this whole charade cost £30m knocks me sick. But the Queen and arl Fizzer had to sit there and watch a mixed race divorcee marry into their vile little club today, knowing full well the fella she’s marrying isn’t even their grandson. And that, weirdly, makes it feel a lot better.

Nations are ‘imagined communities.’ Not for the first time, I feel utterly alienated from my supposed community today. Thank fuck I live in Liverpool and only encountered other such cynics all day.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 12:59:37 am by TravisBickle »
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2018, 03:29:53 am »
Agreed.

Kudos to MLK and he did go on a bit long, but by fuck he was entertaining.

Yer never get entertained during a mass in England.  This was refreshing.  An Alabama shouter.  Faces quite liked it.

I was praying he wouldn't ask "Can I get a Amen?"
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Kill the humourless

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2018, 05:54:40 am »
My pic celebrating yesterday's magical occasion

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2018, 10:09:51 am »

;D

He was fuckin boss wasn’t he, stole the show.