Author Topic: Next time you’re at the pearly gates and you hear a beep. RIP Dale Winton  (Read 921 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43818226

Died aged 62...  seems very young to have died..  I still remember the at the newspapers outed him (something that seems far less of a thing these days).  It was the most pointless story ever printed...

Seemed like a nice guy beneath his fake tan and Botox though.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline mgs88

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I always used to watch supermarket sweep if I was off school for the day. One of the best day time shows ever.

On the topic of strange news I remember seeing a story about Ricky Martin  being gay and being confused about it. I couldn't understand why his sexual preference was news worthy and I thought every knew any way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Supermarket Sleep.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?