Author Topic: Workplace Advice (Bullying)  (Read 5054 times)

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Re: Workplace Advice (Bullying)
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2018, 08:20:32 am »
As said, when you write the letter informing them you’re leaving make sure it is worked to put the blame directly at them and massively hint that you going after them for constructive dismissal is something you are considering. Should be enough for them to just let you go right away in the hope you move on and things just get forgotten.

Sent you DM.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2018, 12:24:14 pm »
Just need to hope business lets me go early.

do you have any vacation time you can take ?

in my opinion threatening people in writing just puts people on the defensive. i feel it would be better requesting an interview with someone higher than the lady you have issue with and explain you feel badly treated, you have another offer and you just want to go and walk away with no hard feelings (or as best as you can muster)

i just think making threats to people, even if justified, will have an equal and opposite reaction

good luck mate

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2018, 02:19:19 pm »
do you have any vacation time you can take ?

in my opinion threatening people in writing just puts people on the defensive. i feel it would be better requesting an interview with someone higher than the lady you have issue with and explain you feel badly treated, you have another offer and you just want to go and walk away with no hard feelings (or as best as you can muster)

i just think making threats to people, even if justified, will have an equal and opposite reaction

good luck mate

Think I need to document it in writing tho.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.