Author Topic: CL: Maribor 0 v Liverpool 7 (Bob 4' 53', Phil '13, Mo 19' 40' Ox 86' TAA 90')  (Read 34610 times)

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
GOOOOOOOOOAL
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
19 Salah is through on goal on a deft pass from Firmino. Slots home cooly.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Noice, very Noice

• Legacy Fan
Easy to see now why Mourinho parked all the buses in Manchester on Saturday.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Odds, you're up lad

• Legacy Fan
Liverpool like a pack of hungry wolves.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Easy to see now why Mourinho parked all the buses in Manchester on Saturday.
Um. Manchester??

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Spartak gone 1 up.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

• Legacy Fan
Ellesmere Port Birdwatchers flag right at the front there.

A possible KFS infraction I think? But good to see LFC twitchers on tour non-the-less
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Shout out to Newsnight's own Peter Marshall, apparently in the crowd tonight :wave

• Legacy Fan
Um. Manchester??

He brought them to Anfield obviously.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
23' Milner with a great take in the box...bit of footwork and the ball eventually goes to TAA, cross and the keeper concedes a corner which comes to nothing.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
26' Keep ball from us at the mo.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
26' Cou finds Salad with a nice chip ball which he hits on the volley but easy for the keeper.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
He brought them to Anfield obviously.
Still laugh at that post from the Sunderland lad asking where he could park when coming to Anfield and some funny get said, "Park in front of our goal, will yer - our defence is shite!" :lmao

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
26' Given away..Gini to Salad who slots it home, but there was a flag on the play. Offside.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
27' Decent take low down to his left from Karius...slack at the back there. Where have I heard that before?

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Still laugh at that post from the Sunderland lad asking where he could park when coming to Anfield and some funny get said, "Park in front of our goal, will yer - our defence is shite!" :lmao

Hahahhaa

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
29' Being a little sloppy at the mo and Haribo are trying to have a go.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
27' Decent take low down to his left from Karius...slack at the back there. Where have I heard that before?
Oh goody - Karius needed to make a save, any save to prove that he can actually save stuff

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Over to Rushie

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Oh goody - Karius needed to make a save, any save to prove that he can actually save stuff

Will do him the world of good pulling of that worldie save ;D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Spurs leading away an Madrid...

• Legacy Fan
Second game in a row where the opponets haven't scored with their first shot on target. The corner is turned.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
30' in possession again. Ball being passed around on the half line. Ball worked through and Salah shoots - mari  keep fumbles but collects on second attempt

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Seville drawing now with Spartak. Interesting.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
32' Mari working their way through the middle but firmly rebuffed the

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Spurs leading away an Madrid...

Wow really? Mmm.
Seville drawing now with Spartak. Interesting.

Very good. Would be cracking if that ended in a draw, we put another 3 past these and then 10 at Anfield for shits and giggles.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
34' Reds (well, highlighter orange) are keeping neat possession in and around the Mari box. Moreno with a cross over to Salah, but no way through then. We recycle.

36' Salah keeps them occupied down the right

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Liverpool have had 61 percent possession to Maribor's 39.

Liverpool 232 passes complete to Maribor's 115
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Maribox?  :-X

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Is their No 5 called The Hobbit?

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
37' Phil with excellent control holds a deep cross and passes to Phil. Phil unable to get a clean shot away and Maribor keeper collects.

Maribor with a quick counterthrust but are beaten back and attempt a shot from about 4000000 yards away. Karius collects easily

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Maribox?  :-X

Marigold (gloves)

Still prefer Haribo myself ;D

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
40' - Moreno to Phil to Salah - that was basically walked into the net. Easy peasy

Goal 4-0

Salah
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:26:55 pm by Rush 82 »

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Excellent goal again - practically queueing up to slot it in.

In other news, Napoli just missed a penno v Shitty

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

In other news, Napoli just missed a penno v Shitty

That one 0-0 still?

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Well someone was due a thrashing sooner or later.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.