Author Topic: Football Index  (Read 22417 times)

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Football Index
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2017, 09:14:56 am »
I bought a few hundred pounds worth of Mo Salah at £1.80 a few weeks ago, he's going to be at £4 a share soon.

Lovely stuff. I'm starting to invest in Kurzawa at PSG for the defender buzz. Feel free to join me...

Currently Portfolio is:

Salah
Ozil (MEDIA BUZZ)
Meunier (sp)
Kurzawa
Fellaini (MEDIA BUZZ)

https://www.footballindex.co.uk << Get Involved.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2017, 01:06:58 am »
Deposited at last . Kept on forgetting.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2017, 07:19:30 pm »
Good timing with the january window round the corner, will see prices rise in obvious players who should be linked with moves away, ie Sanchez, Ozil

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2017, 06:33:20 pm »
VVD Price increased 20%, every man and his dog knew he was leaving in January so the % increase was a matter of WHEN not IF. Transfer Windows = free money on FI.

Offline Prelude no.5

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • op.23. Thanks for everything Rafa
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2017, 08:28:11 am »
It's shit it's only available for the UK!

Some opportunities are really like free money as you say.
"We gave the fans the pride. Again. We fight for the fans, we fight for the club and we fight for our players. Maybe he cannot understand this." ~ Rafa Benitez

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2017, 11:01:20 am »
Just signed up to this. I’m thinking a good start could be Ryan Sessegnon and Jonny Evans?
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: January 4, 2018, 12:33:40 am »
Just signed up to this. Starting with a few Diego Costa's and John Stones'
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: January 6, 2018, 10:08:54 am »
Just signed up to this. I’m thinking a good start could be Ryan Sessegnon and Jonny Evans?
Could be good long term holds when they inevitably move onto better teams, however can't see them winning many performance buzzes.

Just signed up to this. Starting with a few Diego Costa's and John Stones'

I've also got Costa, rose about 12p a share since I got him, think he's a shrewd buy with the Europa League too. Fancy him to smash it to bits. (If he can play??)

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2018, 12:03:47 pm »
Shock horror, Alexis Sanchez price has rocketed over the last week amid speculation of a move to City/Utd. We all could've predicted this happening 4 months ago. Preparing my portfolio for the world cup.

Neymar is a bit expensive but he's an absolute shoe in for dividend after dividend win com the summer, he'll be the first £15+ player, and I think it could even happen before 2019.

https://www.footballindex.co.uk

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2018, 12:43:30 am »
That Fedrico Chiesa of Florientina has done nothing but rise since I joined this about a month ago.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2018, 12:46:27 am »
I got that Nils Petersen too yestreday and he's gone up.

It's performanced based I reckon with the both .

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: February 3, 2018, 02:29:11 pm »
Had Salah since he was £1.60, tempted to sell at this £4+ price now as I don't think he'll maintain that value.

Cash in and invest in potential world cup stars... Hm.....

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2018, 10:33:31 am »
I think Kane (Injuries aside) is the definition of free money. Could be a hold for years, his value is never going to drop.

POSITIVED FOR KANE:

- Can see him staying at Spurs forever, but eventually every summer the big clubs will come in sniffing... Weeks of speculation - MEDIA BUZZ
- He's fucking boss - PERFORMANCE BUZZ
- World cup coming up and he's Englands 'darling' - MEDIA BUZZ
- Relatively injury free and consistently starts - PERFORMANCE BUZZ

Only safer hold for me is Neymar.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2018, 11:04:38 am »
BUMP.

Salah approaching £10 a share....

Had him since £1.80 a share. Bit gutted because at one point I had £700 worth of him at £1.80, sold a chunk of him though. Would've been HEFTY returns.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: May 4, 2018, 02:00:41 pm »
BUMP.

Salah approaching £10 a share....

Had him since £1.80 a share. Bit gutted because at one point I had £700 worth of him at £1.80, sold a chunk of him though. Would've been HEFTY returns.

Did he reach £10?

What’s sessegnon on - think he’ll fly next season

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: May 4, 2018, 02:49:58 pm »
Mate's balls deep into this at the moment and thinking about having a go, more for interest than anything.

Trying to get my head around it, but would an example of a good buy be getting someone like Neves at Wolves in before he plays in the Prem (or makes a big money transfer)?

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: May 4, 2018, 02:54:10 pm »
Mate's balls deep into this at the moment and thinking about having a go, more for interest than anything.

Trying to get my head around it, but would an example of a good buy be getting someone like Neves at Wolves in before he plays in the Prem (or makes a big money transfer)?

Willo definitely the expert on it but from what i understand is you need a player who is either performing well or is in the press

So Neves may be good if the rumours build that a bigger team are going to be in for him over the summer

I get the impression the likes of Milner who dont grab the headlines but churn out consistent performances arent the ones for investment

Getting on next years Salah is the way forward ;D

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: May 6, 2018, 09:22:40 am »
Did he reach £10?

What’s sessegnon on - think he’ll fly next season

He's £10 and is showing no signs of stopping, it's fucking crazy. He also won 17 media dividend days in April. So over 50% of the days Mo Salah came out on top, just unheard of.

If you're going to get involved with Football Index then you will never have a better time. They are going crazy on the advertising during the World Cup, which should bring in an influx of new traders, and with new traders comes more money, so higher prices, ETC..!!

"We have a host of activity planned to grow the Football INDEX brand. We’re going on 250 buses in London starting May through the World Cup. There are only 2,000 double deckers in the capital. This is will elevate the brand significantly."

"We’ll be running our TV ad on ITV during 10 games, including all the live England games, for people watching on a connected devices which is a real coup for us…."

If you wanna be sound then use my affiliate link below - I'm telling you now, if you know your footy then theres no reason why you won't profit on footyindex;

https://www.footballindex.co.uk

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: May 6, 2018, 09:25:54 am »
Also when i first mentioned Salah in this thread he was £1.80, he's now 2nd on the Index, and could reach £15 a share if Egypt have a good world cup.

700%(+) increase in price!!!

Offline sirjames

• The Manly Eunuch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2018, 06:10:31 pm »
Are you still on the Willo?
If we win, its normal because were Liverpool Football Club
Rafa  25/1/05

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2018, 11:10:25 am »
Are you still on the Willo?

Yes I am,

I am investing monthly into FI now - I have all but replaced gambling with footballindex as to me, this is where easy profit can be made.

The fact Football Index now has adverts on Sky Sports means its only going to get bigger, its still early enough to get in and make  profit.

When I first started on Football Index the average price of decent players was about £2.50 - now its £4.50 for example.

Offline MJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2018, 04:28:00 pm »
10% deposit bonus today

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #62 on: October 3, 2018, 10:01:34 am »
Right.

Switching to this now...regular betting on b365 has annoyed me. Need a change of scene and this sounds interesting
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Glass Kites

• Anny Roader
  • 5x
    • Blog
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2018, 09:58:51 am »
Signed up to this last night.

Am I right in thinking you have 2x approaches:

1) Buy cheap shares in a young/developing player who you think will rise in a few years and just cross your fingers - long term investment, with low stakes.
2) For a quick turnaround, buy a load of shares in an established player who you think will perform well over the next game or two (i.e. he bangs a load of goals in) then take your winnings quickly - short term investment, with high stakes.

Is that the gist?

Offline MJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2018, 10:47:42 pm »
Signed up to this last night.

Am I right in thinking you have 2x approaches:

1) Buy cheap shares in a young/developing player who you think will rise in a few years and just cross your fingers - long term investment, with low stakes.
2) For a quick turnaround, buy a load of shares in an established player who you think will perform well over the next game or two (i.e. he bangs a load of goals in) then take your winnings quickly - short term investment, with high stakes.

Is that the gist?

Hey bud, here's a very quick summary! It can be a bit daunting at first but you get your head around it.

There are 2 ways to make money -

Dividends: FI will pay out dividends per share based on performance and media. Media is based on whose name has appeared the most in headlines from uk new outlets  (the s*n isn't included!). There has been a lot of Pogba and Hazard of late in this, but your big names such as Salah and Kane also win this a lot. Performance is based on Opta performance stats recorded for players during games and is based on things such as passes, tackles and goals scored... The highest defender, midfielder and striker for each match day wins dividends.. The more matches on in the day the bigger the dividends.

Capital Appreciation: The second way is simply if your share rises in value from when you buy it, and in turn you sell at a profit. This rise could be based on hype (such as young players like Jadon Sancho recently), or simply on a player performing well in the performance dividends of late and therefore seeming better value.

Some people trade every day and are constantly buying and selling players.. Others simply 'invest' in hot prospects or big names that they think will do well and leave their portfolio mostly alone hoping for dividends to roll in or long term value increases. Note when you sell a share you pay 2% commission to FI.

You've joined at a slightly strange time because FI are rolling out a new 'goals and assists' promotion, where (small) dividends are paid for each goal and assist scored by any player that you've bought in the previous 30 days. However I really wouldn't worry too much about this at the moment as there's no guarantee they're going to keep it.

It's a really great platform and there are lots of different ways to make money (focus on performance, focus on media (transfer rumours etc), focus on wonderkids..), and due to it being a growing platform, most people have been making money over the last year. They have expanded to Sweden, Canada and Ireland and are hoping to open up in more countries. It can kind of be as complex or as simple as you want to make it. However, I will say because of this new promotion it is quite volatile at the moment so I'd start off small just so you can get your head around it.

Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 10:53:07 pm by MJL »

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2018, 12:35:56 pm »
Thinking of getting involved in this, as I would say I have decent knowledge to spot a good young prospect and would normally back them to score goals to make money but the odds don't last that long and this feels a better investment long-term?

For example, was betting on Ousmane Dembele scoring for Rennes when he broke into the 1st team and I'm guessing an investment then would be worth loads now. Alphonso Davies who recently signed for Bayern, knew about him ages ago when playing for Vancouver. Same goes when Buck Pete first started backing Mbappe to score. Mbappe is a multi Ballon d'Or winner in the waiting but obviously missed the boat.

Couple of questions:

- What's the size of the player database? Does it cover all the teams in all the top leagues? And how about further afield like Brazil, MLS etc.? Don't want to have to wait for a young player to be mainstream before he's added.
- Any sign-up bonuses? Or is it just the risk free up to £500 trading in your 1st week?

Offline TTobyLFC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2018, 04:36:03 pm »
I've just got involved in this and so far it looks great. Starting to understand more and more how the dividends etc work. Think it's a great idea to have a mix of "big" name players who should keep a stable price (if not rise with the more users joining) but return constant dividends and then also upcoming players for a long term investment.

- What's the size of the player database? Does it cover all the teams in all the top leagues? And how about further afield like Brazil, MLS etc.? Don't want to have to wait for a young player to be mainstream before he's added.
- Any sign-up bonuses? Or is it just the risk free up to £500 trading in your 1st week?

There's loads of players - I've seen over 2,500 being quoted, which included players from South American teams. I also believe that they expand the database on a fairly frequent basis.

The risk free trading is the only sign up bonus however if you refer a friend you get £10

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2018, 12:45:16 pm »
Just signed up for this so giving it a go. Not going to invest huge money in it to start with until I work it out, just bought shares in TAA now he's due back from injury and see what happens.
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #68 on: January 2, 2019, 04:58:27 pm »
How do you request new players to be added lads?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #69 on: January 2, 2019, 06:52:55 pm »
How do you request new players to be added lads?

Need to email them and make the request.

I imagine Hudson-Odoi will be on the wanted list for many now.

A few months back I was looking for Bruun Larsen of Dortmund and he wasn't listed.

Was disappointing as he'd already made the Dortmund bench and then broke through, could have been a big earner.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #70 on: January 2, 2019, 07:35:44 pm »
Cheers, just sent them an e-mail.

Then when he gets added we can all invest in him and make some money.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #71 on: January 2, 2019, 11:27:59 pm »
How annoying, just signed up and he is available at £3.06. When I checked my mates account before Christmas he wasn't listed although his history suggests he was £2.68. Hasn't played a game since yet his value has risen by £0.38. Suggests he's worth an investment? (If the graph is true). 4 goals and an assist in 9 starts this season. Plays at home to Real Madrid tomorrow night so great opportunity to increase. Long-term value should be there with Villarreal a selling club with the likes of Samu, Rodri, Bacca, Bailly, Bakambu, Vietto, Gabriel, Cazorla, Forlan, Godin all moving to bigger clubs.

Samuel Chukwueze is the guys name. Just 19 years old.

The Nigerian Arjen Robben: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-alEujvXiDY

Will just have what I would consider a normal 'bet' as an investment considering some of the weird prices. Reus, Bernardo Silva, Aspas, Mahrez, Son all similar or cheaper prices despite being established players. Almost as if their ability hasn't changed since the game started hence no big prices rises? Going to have to assume because the product is still in it's infancy then not every players worth is a true reflection.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #72 on: January 3, 2019, 12:20:51 am »
So having a look through the list of players it seems the most valuable players are either world class or very highly rated youngsters (top 40 most expensive players has Vinicius, Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic, Foden, Mason Greenwood and none of them can even get a game).

Seems goalkeepers are a complete waste of time? Angus Gunn is £0.68 from £0.50 after his performance tonight but Pickford of a similar profile is only worth £1.16.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #73 on: January 3, 2019, 11:08:50 pm »
How annoying, just signed up and he is available at £3.06. When I checked my mates account before Christmas he wasn't listed although his history suggests he was £2.68. Hasn't played a game since yet his value has risen by £0.38. Suggests he's worth an investment? (If the graph is true). 4 goals and an assist in 9 starts this season. Plays at home to Real Madrid tomorrow night so great opportunity to increase. Long-term value should be there with Villarreal a selling club with the likes of Samu, Rodri, Bacca, Bailly, Bakambu, Vietto, Gabriel, Cazorla, Forlan, Godin all moving to bigger clubs.

Will just have what I would consider a normal 'bet' as an investment considering some of the weird prices. Reus, Bernardo Silva, Aspas, Mahrez, Son all similar or cheaper prices despite being established players. Almost as if their ability hasn't changed since the game started hence no big prices rises? Going to have to assume because the product is still in it's infancy then not every players worth is a true reflection.

One assist, six dribbles, four shots, one on target v Real Madrid. Is he entitled to any bonus, 'dividend' I think they call them?

Offline MJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: January 4, 2019, 03:03:25 pm »
One assist, six dribbles, four shots, one on target v Real Madrid. Is he entitled to any bonus, 'dividend' I think they call them?

I'd highly recommend familiarising yourself with the scoring matrix for performance dividends;

https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/scoring/

The def, mid and forward who scores the highest number of points each match day is entitled to dividend payout.

« Last Edit: January 4, 2019, 03:07:44 pm by MJL »

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: January 4, 2019, 06:16:33 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ

This guy will help you a lot if youre serious about FI, hours and hours of good stuff.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #76 on: January 4, 2019, 11:58:43 pm »
Cheers lads, will have a read/listen then probably have some questions (where do you find match scores? news about IPOs?).

Chukwueze now £3.42 from £3.06 in two days.

Just bought a load of Viktor Tsygankov for £1.63.

Think compared to gambling you need to invest a significant amount to make significant returns. Don't think my £200 is going to make thousands but sensible when you haven't got the experience yet.

Offline TTobyLFC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2019, 01:56:07 pm »
Camacho one of the IPOs tomorrow - starting price of £1.20  :wave

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2019, 06:16:51 pm »
Camacho one of the IPOs tomorrow - starting price of £1.20  :wave

Where do you see the IPO's being released?
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline TTobyLFC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2019, 08:07:54 am »
Where do you see the IPO's being released?

On https://footballindex.news, they normally give a day or two notice and if you can get in early enough it’s worth it. Camacho is now stable able £2.10 so promising young players can be a good way to increase your portfolio quickly