Author Topic: Car ploughs into pedestrians outside Amsterdam Cenrtraal train station.  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
http://indo.ie/1ZIh30cubAE

A man has been arrested after a car ploughed into pedestrians outside a busy Amsterdam station. According to local reports up to five people were injured when the driver entered a pedestrian area outside Centraal station.
Y.N.W.A.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
Accident or has it happened again? :(
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Accident or has it happened again? :(

No accident but not sure of reason behind this yet.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
They say it wasn't intentional, the driver was unwell.

Source (use Google translate): http://nos.nl/artikel/2177598-gewonden-bij-incident-met-auto-voor-amsterdam-cs-vermoedelijk-geen-opzet.html

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
They say it wasn't intentional, the driver was unwell.

Source (use Google translate): http://nos.nl/artikel/2177598-gewonden-bij-incident-met-auto-voor-amsterdam-cs-vermoedelijk-geen-opzet.html

Good, well ya get me like.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
You're more likely to get run over by a bike

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
Intersting that we are now conditioned to think 'Terrorist attack' with every such type of incident. For those who know the area outside the station its heavily conjested with people/trams/buses/cars and of course bikes. Such an incident is no surprise , yet everyone fears the worse...'another terrorist incident'

Apparenlty media where descending on London airports to fly out when news broke, but we are now conditioned to think this way, and Im no different.

Late Friday afternoon I could hear loads of sirens from our Amsterdam appartment , this went on for ages, I said to my missues something is up , which she dismissed , after a couple of hours even she became concerned, maybe a terrorist attack! We looked out window and could see lots of police cars, bikes and fire engines flying up and down the main road sirens blaring and lights flashing. We checked the TV but no news of an incident, then she checked the local Amsterdam news and they said......1250 badly disabled kids where being treated to a day out at the Amsterdam Zoo , and all kids where being transported to Zoo in police cars and Fire engines with sirens and lights as VIPS to give them a thrill and 'the best day out of their lives'..it went of for about 5 hours.

Ive shed a few tears over past weeks watching emergemency services deal with the horrors of terrorist attacks...and Im not ashamed to say I shed a tear on Friday when I realised what the emergency service where doing...a wonderful positive human story and made me realise we are becoming conditioned to think evil surrounds us, but  there are hundreds, thousands maybe millions of good acts by our fellow humans everyday , and just a few evil ones that obsess us all.

Keep the faith.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
The OP needs to think before he posts as per recent comments in the London attack threads as well.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
The OP needs to think before he posts as per recent comments in the London attack threads as well.

As in?
Y.N.W.A.