Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 533172 times)

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Autocup
« Reply #720 on: June 16, 2018, 12:31:15 am »
They’re all there and available to view, saw them earlier. Should be able to change competition from drop down menu.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #721 on: June 16, 2018, 06:58:01 am »
This is another thing - the lack of transparency from the club. Would be nice to know the numbers and the chances people have once the Season Ticket holders have had their
second chance to pick a seat.

Changed that for you

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #722 on: June 16, 2018, 08:23:52 am »
To much moaning on here now. What's the dates for members for the league cup and fa cup with all the credits?

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: June 16, 2018, 08:34:20 am »
To much moaning on here now. What's the dates for members for the league cup and fa cup with all the credits?
All the same time mate, Monday 25th

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #724 on: June 16, 2018, 11:08:22 am »
All the same time mate, Monday 25th

Its stupid doing it at the same time I want six for each competition aint gonna work.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #725 on: June 16, 2018, 03:05:04 pm »
Its stupid doing it at the same time I want six for each competition aint gonna work.

Same as the bulk league sales, it just doesn’t work!! It’s gonna be chaos

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #726 on: June 17, 2018, 12:46:39 pm »
Interesting one - my ST seat is unavailable despite me not enrolling for any cups. Seems like very low availability generally, although I suppose it's quite plausible that lots of STs have taken their usual seats for Europe. Is this the only preview available or is there one for the FA Cup too?
It's just the CL. I logged on at exactly 10am on Friday when it opened to obtain ours in the MS (moved from the Kenny stand), it was a great opportunity for 4 of us to sit together but fucking hell it was a panic trying to find 4 together.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #727 on: June 18, 2018, 12:13:39 pm »
Does anyone know the maximum amount of people that you can do in 1 transaction on the ACS?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Gloucestershire Red

• Main Stander
  • Centenary Stander
« Reply #728 on: June 18, 2018, 12:29:38 pm »
So why do you now need previous attendance? what exactly do you get as a member as I can see no benefit at all.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #729 on: June 18, 2018, 12:39:05 pm »
So why do you now need previous attendance? what exactly do you get as a member as I can see no benefit at all.
Because those that could be bothered to go to previous games are given priority over those that have decided to jump on the bandwagon.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

• Main Stander
  • Centenary Stander
« Reply #730 on: June 18, 2018, 12:43:27 pm »
Because those that could be bothered to go to previous games are given priority over those that have decided to jump on the bandwagon.

Its not a question of that, being someone who has attended for 30 years when I can makes me no less of a fan than you. If people could not go to games for whatever reason that is no excuse for you to come out and deliver a line like that. By only ever giving priority you are stopping a new generation of fans from going. You are not entitled to be the only ones who ever go just because watching Liverpool is the only thing you have in your life!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:49:22 pm by Gloucestershire Red »

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: June 18, 2018, 12:58:52 pm »
Its not a question of that, being someone who has attended for 30 years when I can makes me no less of a fan than you. If people could not go to games for whatever reason that is no excuse for you to come out and deliver a line like that. By only ever giving priority you are stopping a new generation of fans from going. You are not entitled to be the only ones who ever go just because watching Liverpool is the only thing you have in your life!

If I don't get on the Kop for next seasons European campaign that is me and Anfield done forever.

I'll stick to the away side of things which affords and rewards loyalty.
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • those were the days my friends
« Reply #732 on: June 18, 2018, 01:02:45 pm »

To be fair I've been going with my little lad for years now on the auto cup so im guaranteed at least FA and league cup, Imagine how gutted he would be if we didn't get tickets this year because loads of fans want to watch klopps football yet couldn't be arsed previously, When I had my season ticket we did all the  away games under hodgson and it was easy to get tickets as people didn't want to go as much, Roll on a few years and its now impossible unless you kept the credits going which is what we did
support the fight for justice dont buy the sun

jft96

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #733 on: June 18, 2018, 01:11:27 pm »

You only needed one game from the Europa run (many of which went to general) to get a Sevilla ticket. That could have seen you get all CL games. You only needed 2 from the europa run last year to get on the ACS.

The Europa final was May 2016, just over 2 years is hardly a generation.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #734 on: June 18, 2018, 01:12:45 pm »
You only needed one game from the Europa run (many of which went to general) to get a Sevilla ticket. That could have seen you get all CL games. You only needed 2 last year to get on the ACS.
Seville Maribor and Moscow all went to all members I think, deffo Seville and Maribor

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #735 on: June 18, 2018, 01:15:50 pm »
You only needed one game from the Europa run (many of which went to general) to get a Sevilla ticket. That could have seen you get all CL games. You only needed 2 from the europa run last year to get on the ACS.

The Europa final was May 2016, just over 2 years is hardly a generation.

Seville Maribor and Moscow all went to all members I think, deffo Seville and Maribor

But he didn't want to go then, he wants to go now. Back then he had other things in his life, now he doesn't. He's got his membership and everyone else should just stand aside.
Legacy fan

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: June 18, 2018, 01:24:31 pm »
The FA and league cup ACS will prob drop to all members.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: June 18, 2018, 01:45:02 pm »
But he didn't want to go then, he wants to go now. Back then he had other things in his life, now he doesn't. He's got his membership and everyone else should just stand aside.
;D ;D

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: June 18, 2018, 01:46:44 pm »

I'm more annoyed it's only based on last years loyalty, far in excess of what's allowed on ACS have 6 credits, CL on Monday will be the normal carnage of a normal members sale

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: June 18, 2018, 02:02:07 pm »
The FA and league cup ACS will prob drop to all members.

Yeah it will do and with that in mind they still put the sales at the same time as the CL  :butt

• Main Stander
  • Centenary Stander
« Reply #740 on: June 18, 2018, 02:06:15 pm »
Where have I said that? All I am trying to say is that not everything should be done on a priority basis. Do you guys just want the club to stop selling memberships to people who haven't gone to every game last year? By making everything based on last years attendance no new fans are getting in to anything, that is not the fault of the new fan buying their membership. I went to the games I could last year no problem, but not the cups. Did not realise the sense of entitlement that you all felt about watching the games and not letting anyone else in

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #741 on: June 18, 2018, 02:11:41 pm »
Where have I said that? All I am trying to say is that not everything should be done on a priority basis. Do you guys just want the club to stop selling memberships to people who haven't gone to every game last year? By making everything based on last years attendance no new fans are getting in to anything, that is not the fault of the new fan buying their membership. I went to the games I could last year no problem, but not the cups. Did not realise the sense of entitlement that you all felt about watching the games and not letting anyone else in

Hey I was on your side, just putting forward your argument as I understood it from your post.

Membership entitles you to nothing but a pen.

Legacy fan

• Main Stander
  • Centenary Stander
« Reply #742 on: June 18, 2018, 02:12:56 pm »
Hey I was on your side, just putting forward your argument as I understood it from your post.

Membership entitles you to nothing but a pen.

I do need a new pen!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #743 on: June 18, 2018, 03:24:17 pm »
I'm more annoyed it's only based on last years loyalty, far in excess of what's allowed on ACS have 6 credits, CL on Monday will be the normal carnage of a normal members sale
100% agreed but as we both know, the club are not arsed. If they could get away with it, I'm sure that they would scrap loyalty completely.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:07:18 pm by ABJ »

• Main Stander
  • Centenary Stander
« Reply #744 on: June 18, 2018, 03:49:33 pm »
!00% agreed but as we both know, the club are not arsed. If they could get away with it, I'm sure that they would scrap loyalty completely.
How would you work it differently? Introduce a cup season ticket or something? I think I have heard of that at some other club

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #745 on: June 18, 2018, 04:22:36 pm »
Anyone know the latest you need to renew your membership in order to join the ACS on Monday?

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #746 on: June 18, 2018, 06:28:21 pm »
Bloody hell. Just realised it's from 10am.

That means getting into work from about 11 onwards - that's a difficult ask!

Why not 8:15am?

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #747 on: June 18, 2018, 09:54:15 pm »

Why not 8:15am?

Because they want to give STH with 0 credits all the time in the world (3 Days) to browse at their leisure until 8am on Monday morning and pick up a guaranteed seat.  The ticket office staff will then need a couple of hours to shut the site down, have a coffee and catch up on the weekend gossip before opening the site again at 10am ready for the carnage of members with full European home credits to battle it out for whatever remains!

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #748 on: June 19, 2018, 06:22:26 am »
Because they want to give STH with 0 credits all the time in the world (3 Days) to browse at their leisure until 8am on Monday morning and pick up a guaranteed seat.  The ticket office staff will then need a couple of hours to shut the site down, have a coffee and catch up on the weekend gossip before opening the site again at 10am ready for the carnage of members with full European home credits to battle it out for whatever remains!

Sounds about right...maybe this is the change in distribution of tickets for this season which they announced - they will eliminate the ones with not flexible working hours...

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #749 on: June 19, 2018, 08:12:18 am »
!00% agreed but as we both know, the club are not arsed. If they could get away with it, I'm sure that they would scrap loyalty completely.

Agreed this coupled with the fact that ST's needed no credits to get on it's scandalous, then they get an extra enrollment period. As you say mate, they'd love to scrap loyalty, if they could have ST's and a different person in each seat for each game for the rest of the seats the club would do it. Didn't see these bandwagon jumpers turning up for FC Sion or Rubin Kazan did you?

Members loyalty is a dirty work

Just waiting for the next shafting that they try for members league sales

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #750 on: June 19, 2018, 09:08:25 am »
Sounds about right...maybe this is the change in distribution of tickets for this season which they announced - they will eliminate the ones with not flexible working hours...

It's completely subjective though. You can have flexible working but 10am still may not suit. You can argue the person it benefits most is the self employed.

We'll all think of ourselves and view anyone else as getting an unfair advantage.

I've been on my way to work before (I don't drive) logging on my phone trying to buy tickets as my lift got stuck in traffic

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #751 on: June 19, 2018, 10:20:37 am »
It's completely subjective though. You can have flexible working but 10am still may not suit. You can argue the person it benefits most is the self employed.

We'll all think of ourselves and view anyone else as getting an unfair advantage.

I've been on my way to work before (I don't drive) logging on my phone trying to buy tickets as my lift got stuck in traffic

Which is another reason why they should always start off with a guaranteed sale.  Ok it may not be a guaranteed sale for the Kop but it would help if you knew you had an 8 / 12 / 24 hour window to sign up.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #752 on: June 19, 2018, 10:36:25 am »
Agreed this coupled with the fact that ST's needed no credits to get on it's scandalous, then they get an extra enrollment period. As you say mate, they'd love to scrap loyalty, if they could have ST's and a different person in each seat for each game for the rest of the seats the club would do it. Didn't see these bandwagon jumpers turning up for FC Sion or Rubin Kazan did you?

Members loyalty is a dirty work

Just waiting for the next shafting that they try for members league sales

I think you can almost guarantee there’ll be changes. Whether it’ll be a subtle one such as the time they’re on sale or more ‘free for all’ tickets, I get the feeling there’s something ongoing that will make sure there’ll be a change or two.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #753 on: June 19, 2018, 11:14:58 am »
I think you can almost guarantee there’ll be changes. Whether it’ll be a subtle one such as the time they’re on sale or more ‘free for all’ tickets, I get the feeling there’s something ongoing that will make sure there’ll be a change or two.

100% agree mate, and personally think they'll say nothing till a week before sale

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #754 on: June 19, 2018, 12:15:41 pm »
Which is another reason why they should always start off with a guaranteed sale.  Ok it may not be a guaranteed sale for the Kop but it would help if you knew you had an 8 / 12 / 24 hour window to sign up.

People would still have an axe to grind. We're all humans and we all want it to suit us.

How many would love to get a few aways on our own cards?

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: June 19, 2018, 12:26:15 pm »
If I don't get on the Kop for next seasons European campaign that is me and Anfield done forever.

I'll stick to the away side of things which affords and rewards loyalty.
Slight over reaction, you aren't guaranteed a kop ticket.
cyas

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #756 on: June 19, 2018, 12:37:41 pm »
Slight over reaction, you aren't guaranteed a kop ticket.

I'd rather sit at home with the wife and kids and watch it on TV than sit in the Main Stand/Annie Road or Sir Kenny.

Through built up loyaltly I've been on the Kop for the last 11 years in Europe. The club can go and fuck themselves.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:39:35 pm by Thomas »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #757 on: June 19, 2018, 01:19:36 pm »
I'd rather sit at home with the wife and kids and watch it on TV than sit in the Main Stand/Annie Road or Sir Kenny.

Through built up loyaltly I've been on the Kop for the last 11 years in Europe. The club can go and fuck themselves.
I’ve had quite a bit of correspondence with the club over the last few days regarding similar thoughts, for what it’s worth. There’s points I made which they blatantly won’t answer but reading between the lines I’d say we’re lucky to be getting the sales criteria we’re currently getting.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #758 on: June 19, 2018, 01:58:34 pm »

You’d probably get more excitement from your wife and kids than some of the fans in the sir kenny!

I am a supporter of the main stand but I’d rather not waste my money as those tickets are extortionate.

For me it’s the kop or not enrol to the ACS and chance the game by game ticket sales

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #759 on: June 19, 2018, 02:14:19 pm »
I’ve had quite a bit of correspondence with the club over the last few days regarding similar thoughts, for what it’s worth. There’s points I made which they blatantly won’t answer but reading between the lines I’d say we’re lucky to be getting the sales criteria we’re currently getting.

Reading between the lines then, and that we should be grateful in their eyes, you could probably summise that this is one of the first pre-cursors to scrapping members loyalty