Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 532228 times)

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
Re: Autocup 2017/18
« Reply #520 on: April 17, 2018, 10:28:22 pm »
As they should do aswell. It should be full credits for EL and this seasons CL, then go down in games from the EL.

Hope so as I have 4 from 15/16 EL

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #521 on: April 18, 2018, 08:57:53 am »
As they should do aswell. It should be full credits for EL and this seasons CL, then go down in games from the EL.

That would be excellent but pretty sure they won't do that... or would they

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #522 on: April 18, 2018, 09:08:23 am »

Perhaps just 7+ matches in total for both season?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #523 on: April 18, 2018, 09:12:20 am »

They did go back over 2 season for League Cup and FA Cup....so here hoping.  Be the only fair way to do it.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #524 on: April 18, 2018, 09:42:45 am »
They did go back over 2 season for League Cup and FA Cup....so here hoping.  Be the only fair way to do it.

Another issue is that after the first match this season all previous history was out the window.
In the regular sales we can only hope that they will use this seasons matches and the ongoing seasons.. but cant see that happening.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #525 on: April 18, 2018, 06:07:13 pm »
Depends - there is about 35,000 - 40,000 with full credits

If they open it up to a bun fight then it will be about a 1 in 2 chance (20k ACS capacity I think it was)

They may well dip back to those with Europa league credits too

20k Dudley?  You sure mate?  I can remember watching this and there was almost nothing left in the stadium for general sale?  Also, we have 27K ST holders.  All of them are offered ACS with their renewal.  So do you mean 27k ST and 20K members.  That would be about right I think.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:09:06 pm by jamieredders »
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #526 on: April 18, 2018, 06:22:04 pm »
20k Dudley?  You sure mate?  I can remember watching this and there was almost nothing left in the stadium for general sale?  Also, we have 27K ST holders.  All of them are offered ACS with their renewal.  So do you mean 27k ST and 20K members.  That would be about right I think.

I thought it was 20-30k ACS numbers - sure it was capped

Can’t find anything to corroborate that though

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #527 on: April 19, 2018, 08:01:37 am »
They might just use autocup from this year (which I accept is pretty much the same thing)

No way do seasos not get the chance. No way.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: April 19, 2018, 06:18:55 pm »
No way do seasos not get the chance. No way.

Correct - the ST renewal pack simply asks if you want to join Autocup for next season and for what competitions.  Nothing about if you were in it previously or not.  27000 have already got the option then.  As I said above, I reckon they will limit the members Autocup to around 20K though, meaning that you probably already need to be in it to renew next year.

I said it at the start of this season, if you don't autocup this season, your chance maybe gone for future seasons and all the time we qualify for CL.

Offline BigYan

• Main Stander
« Reply #529 on: April 20, 2018, 11:21:47 am »
Received my paper ticket for Roma yesterday (I'm not in my normal ST seat).

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #530 on: April 20, 2018, 11:43:23 am »
Correct - the ST renewal pack simply asks if you want to join Autocup for next season and for what competitions.  Nothing about if you were in it previously or not.  27000 have already got the option then.  As I said above, I reckon they will limit the members Autocup to around 20K though, meaning that you probably already need to be in it to renew next year.

I said it at the start of this season, if you don't autocup this season, your chance maybe gone for future seasons and all the time we qualify for CL.

Even if you recorded all the games?
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #531 on: April 20, 2018, 01:07:35 pm »
They will make sure they take the membership payments out before they announce the criteria for the auto cup of course. No ACS - no point being a member at the moment.
Legacy fan

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #532 on: April 20, 2018, 01:34:30 pm »
They will make sure they take the membership payments out before they announce the criteria for the auto cup of course. No ACS - no point being a member at the moment.

Not sure they have to worry about the amount of members who renew or join. I remember seeing a figure quoted that there were over 100,000 a few years ago. There must be a maximum of 25000 tickets available to members for each game, even less when you take the ones with full history out of the equation.

To renew on the CL ACS next season (assuming we qualify) all 6 this season will be the absolute minimum requirement. Take into consideration that there could be a large number of ST's who may enrol next season who didn't this season, the criteria to qualify could be quite high.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #533 on: April 20, 2018, 01:41:31 pm »
Not sure they have to worry about the amount of members who renew or join. I remember seeing a figure quoted that there were over 100,000 a few years ago. There must be a maximum of 25000 tickets available to members for each game, even less when you take the ones with full history out of the equation.

To renew on the CL ACS next season (assuming we qualify) all 6 this season will be the absolute minimum requirement. Take into consideration that there could be a large number of ST's who may enrol next season who didn't this season, the criteria to qualify could be quite high.

We've been in the ACS for all competitions since it started so they can set the criteria as high as they like, what I'd be worried about is them removing any criteria and making it a free for all. If we missed out on the ACS having paid £35.99 each for memberships I wouldn't be a happy bunny.
Legacy fan

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #534 on: April 20, 2018, 01:58:02 pm »
We've been in the ACS for all competitions since it started so they can set the criteria as high as they like, what I'd be worried about is them removing any criteria and making it a free for all. If we missed out on the ACS having paid £35.99 each for memberships I wouldn't be a happy bunny.
Get yourselves the light membership to save you a little bit at least. Unless you need a new lfc pen of course!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: April 20, 2018, 01:59:10 pm »
The 'Membership' is a total scam anyway. Having to pay £26.99 for the privilege of purchasing tickets / ACS.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #536 on: April 20, 2018, 02:01:07 pm »
Get yourselves the light membership to save you a little bit at least. Unless you need a new lfc pen of course!

How much is that one and can you definitely still get tickets with it? Have got enough pens and badges now I think
Legacy fan

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #537 on: April 20, 2018, 02:09:04 pm »
How much is that one and can you definitely still get tickets with it? Have got enough pens and badges now I think

It was £26.99 for this season I think. I've had it a few years now so unless they change it for next season you can buy tickets, that's all I have it for.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #538 on: April 20, 2018, 02:10:35 pm »
It was £26.99 for this season I think. I've had it a few years now so unless they change it for next season you can buy tickets, that's all I have it for.

Might change it to that then in case they start messing about, cheers.
Legacy fan

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: April 20, 2018, 02:11:25 pm »
Might change it to that then in case they start messing about, cheers.

No probs! Let me know if you read the T&Cs and they've changed it as I'm on auto-renew!

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #540 on: April 20, 2018, 03:34:22 pm »

I have 3 season worth of ACS in all comps but worries me that it could become a free for all as well.

I changed to a light membership years ago......the pens are shite ;D

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #541 on: April 20, 2018, 05:33:48 pm »
Last June, from memory, they opened it for members who had 7 European credits, then 6, then 5 then so on.  From memory it was closed on 3.

So doubt very much if they would do it much different.

No credits, no autocup basically.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #542 on: April 20, 2018, 05:37:04 pm »
Last June, from memory, they opened it for members who had 7 European credits, then 6, then 5 then so on.  From memory it was closed on 3.

So doubt very much if they would do it much different.

No credits, no autocup basically.
The likelihood is that there won't be enough ACS left (after STH) to give to those on full credits next year.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: April 20, 2018, 05:39:27 pm »
Even if you recorded all the games?

If you managed to get a ticket for every game without autocup you've done pretty well mate ;D  and yes I think you would still be in with a shout to autocup going by what they did last June.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: April 20, 2018, 05:41:49 pm »
The likelihood is that there won't be enough ACS left (after STH) to give to those on full credits next year.

We have around 50000 seats to sell mate.  27000 ST and up to 23000 members.  I've always thought they do this as they are guaranteed sell-outs and the admin for every game is reduced massively. 

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: April 20, 2018, 05:52:26 pm »
We have around 50000 seats to sell mate.  27000 ST and up to 23000 members.  I've always thought they do this as they are guaranteed sell-outs and the admin for every game is reduced massively. 
The ACS has a limit.  The demand for ACS will be higher than ever next year.  As more STH take advantage, then less members will get them.  Meaning that some with 6 homes (and even those from ACS this year) may not get on it.

They could decide to increase the limit however.    :wave

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #546 on: April 20, 2018, 08:24:59 pm »
The ACS has a limit.  The demand for ACS will be higher than ever next year.  As more STH take advantage, then less members will get them.  Meaning that some with 6 homes (and even those from ACS this year) may not get on it.

They could decide to increase the limit however.    :wave

ACS has to take into account going all the way in the comp so that they can fulfill UEFA requirements for tickets so it will never be maximum capacity.

I hope that they do it over the last two European campaigns, would hate to miss out with being on the ACS for years.

Online andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: April 20, 2018, 10:17:33 pm »
The Club should open next year’s ACS to those who had this years’s ACS before opening up to others. That is what happens with every other sale in terms of credit history.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #548 on: April 21, 2018, 06:44:41 am »
The Club should open next year’s ACS to those who had this years’s ACS before opening up to others. That is what happens with every other sale in terms of credit history.

It won't happen.

Seasos will get the opportunity on their renewal

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #549 on: April 21, 2018, 01:40:39 pm »

What about those of us who aren't on ACS but have all homes from this season?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #550 on: April 21, 2018, 02:27:40 pm »
What about those of us who aren't on ACS but have all homes from this season?

Fuck us :P
The ONLY fair way is using credits from the last 2 seasons in Europe. Not sure if they should start on 7 or 13 tho, depends on the numbers I guess.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #551 on: April 21, 2018, 05:07:00 pm »
I think knowing what we know now about how many tickets that UEFA & commercial partners can take up. The club need to do more to ensure that people with 2 credits from our previous European campaign don’t get sorted ahead of people that haven’t missed a European game.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #552 on: April 22, 2018, 10:34:39 am »
They should do it so that everyone who recorded at least one group game in the EL plus every other match since in both competitions (minus the CL Qualifier). 11 matches should be the starting level and then dropping down by one match at a time until sold out.
It would ensure that those who were going before the Man Utd and Dortmund ties were drawn get the best chance of getting on the ACS
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #553 on: April 22, 2018, 11:26:09 am »
They should do it so that everyone who recorded at least one group game in the EL plus every other match since in both competitions (minus the CL Qualifier). 11 matches should be the starting level and then dropping down by one match at a time until sold out.
It would ensure that those who were going before the Man Utd and Dortmund ties were drawn get the best chance of getting on the ACS

Seems like a decent and fair way of doing it.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: May 3, 2018, 06:30:19 pm »
ballot emails received for the final. :D

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #555 on: May 13, 2018, 03:52:19 am »

This makes too much sense, so it won't be implemented. Europa wasn't in as much demand so was always nice and easy to register in July and it was a way to have at least a few of us together in the 300's on the Kop for a few games a season rather than scattered about. Using loyalty this season meant that with 7 credits each we could continue as a group to be together for the European Cup adventure in the 300's where we want to be where we can sing, make noise and do all the mad shit that's expected of you if you're there- and as it's turned out, what a run to be on. If it's open to everyone with all 6, which is at bare minimum the same amount in the ballot, so 25000+, I genuinely can't wait to get bumped out to more expensive tickets in the main stand. Presumably won't allow me or my mates to wave our three flags there either. They're nothing special, just chequered flags, but I love being a part of the Kop for those nights and have done most European games over the last ten years.

It also shouldn't be a closed shop, that's fair enough. But if you've turned up to Sion at home and done all the rest, it should still count if there are way too many that qualify on six. They used previous FA Cup and League cup games from previous seasons this year, so hopefully they do the same with next season. All six European Cup games + either as you say 1 from the group stages, or a number that is all knock outs + 1 group stage game. 4?

Having said all that shit, if people can get away tickets boxed off for life (I've done 20 or so domestic cup aways, only 1 on my own card) then why shouldn't I be able to box off European home games on the Kop. It's bigger than any away end as well.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:12:55 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
Re: Autocup
« Reply #556 on: May 20, 2018, 10:16:05 pm »
ADDITIONAL ENROLMENT PERIOD

This enrolment period will take place once the Season Ticket renewal period has ended and will give you the option to:
•Select a different seat to your usual Premier League seat. Please note that your usual Premier League seat may not be available during the Additional Enrolment Period.
•Allow you to purchase tickets at a different price band to your Season Ticket, e.g. you hold an Over 65 Season Ticket but want to purchase an Adult ticket for cup games
•Enrol during a period dedicated to Season Ticket Holders, which will allow you to sit with other Season Ticket Holders for Cup games. We recommend that you enrol no later than this point to be guaranteed a seat.
•Enrol during a period for Season Ticket Holders and Official *Members, which will allow you to sit with other Season Ticket Holders and/or *Members for Cup games. As capacity is limited we are unable to guarantee that enrolment will be available to all who apply.

*Members may need to meet specific criteria to be eligible to enrol in to the Auto Cup Scheme.

Full details regarding the Auto Cup Scheme and the Additional Enrolment Period will be announced here soon

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #557 on: May 21, 2018, 06:40:34 pm »
ADDITIONAL ENROLMENT PERIOD

This enrolment period will take place once the Season Ticket renewal period has ended and will give you the option to:
•Select a different seat to your usual Premier League seat. Please note that your usual Premier League seat may not be available during the Additional Enrolment Period.
•Allow you to purchase tickets at a different price band to your Season Ticket, e.g. you hold an Over 65 Season Ticket but want to purchase an Adult ticket for cup games
•Enrol during a period dedicated to Season Ticket Holders, which will allow you to sit with other Season Ticket Holders for Cup games. We recommend that you enrol no later than this point to be guaranteed a seat.
•Enrol during a period for Season Ticket Holders and Official *Members, which will allow you to sit with other Season Ticket Holders and/or *Members for Cup games. As capacity is limited we are unable to guarantee that enrolment will be available to all who apply.

*Members may need to meet specific criteria to be eligible to enrol in to the Auto Cup Scheme.

Full details regarding the Auto Cup Scheme and the Additional Enrolment Period will be announced here soon

Where did you read that mate? Can only see this - https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/auto-cup-scheme

What is the Auto Cup Scheme?

The Auto Cup Scheme allows Season Ticket holders and Members the opportunity to secure home tickets for Liverpool's season-wide cup campaigns.  Once you've registered in the Auto Cup Scheme, you'll remain in it for as long as the team is involved in the competitions you've enlisted for.

Full details for Season 18/19 will be published in due course.

Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #558 on: May 22, 2018, 06:08:07 pm »
I got it from the ST renewal page I think mate.

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #559 on: May 30, 2018, 10:55:57 am »
Never been on the ACS before. Thinking of joining for next season.

I have all home CL games from this season, as does my mate.

Is there a cost to join? And can we get tickets next to each other? Is it likely to be available to all members if there are spaces available after supporters with 6 games recorded have joined? Or will it drop to 5 games, 4 games etc?