Author Topic: Jamie Carragher  (Read 135184 times)

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: Jamie Carragher
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2017, 01:06:05 pm »
He's a scouser with opinions who jokes around on Twitter. Truly revealed himself as a nasty piece of work.

nasty piece of work, yeah right pal...

anyone who has twitter would know this is a simple mistake. the guys name isn’t exactly ‘john from the sun’ on there . it’s a slip up, nothing more

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2017, 01:24:38 pm »
Just joined the Telegraph, weekly column Friday online, Saturday printed.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2017, 01:52:30 pm »
Let's be honest here, lots of people have it in for Jamie and fellow local 'bellend' Gerrard because they didn't see eye to eye with Rafa (a cardinal, unforgiving sin apparently)

They will use anything possible to give reason why they think that way. Don't forget John Barnes actually picked up, named it and read from The Scum not long ago. Hardly got a mention on here.

Carra and his 23 Foundation have done tons of stuff for local kids on Merseyside, the guy (like Stevie) are proper local legends.

You fellas calling him a bellend or whatever wouldn't do it to his face I suppose,.
Re Barnes. There was plenty of mention of it at the time and he was (rightly) slated.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2017, 07:40:02 pm »

I wonder who his ghost writer will be ?
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2017, 07:43:19 pm »
He's a scouser with opinions who jokes around on Twitter. Truly revealed himself as a nasty piece of work.

turn it in for fuck's sake...in a media dripping with scouse / liverpool hating c*nts, pricks and fuckers...Carragher is anything but
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Anfield Ed

• Middle name "Dick". Wants it hard, wants it fast.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Warrior #224
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2017, 07:55:40 pm »

Hansen also wrote for the telegraph.......

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2017, 08:19:05 pm »
Hansen also wrote for the telegraph.......

I made no value judgement. The RAWK mailbox just got a press release about it.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2017, 08:25:08 pm »
Why does he?

The likes of Neville and Hargreaves are actively biased on Sky/BT. Like really blatantly, actively biased. Neville fucking squeals his tits off when United score. That's a wider issue that really annoys me, because we have loads of ex-players in the media and very few of them are actually biased towards us and the majority actually seem to go quite strongly in the other direction.

You expect/hope that pundits are neutral and unbiased. Maybe that is a bit naive but some of our ex players seem to love putting the knife in.

Carragher for instance seems to forget scoring two own goals against United, knocking out Skrtel through lack of communication, being skinned by Defoe. He was a competent defender and can comment on our defensive frailties but I just wish he wouldn't do it with such gleeful relish.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2017, 08:29:36 pm »
You expect/hope that pundits are neutral and unbiased. Maybe that is a bit naive but some of our ex players seem to love putting the knife in.

Carragher for instance seems to forget scoring two own goals against United, knocking out Skrtel through lack of communication, being skinned by Defoe. He was a competent defender and can comment on our defensive frailties but I just wish he wouldn't do it with such gleeful relish.

Just annoys me when people say stuff like ‘he has to be unbiased’ about people like him and Owen when they’re working alongside the Neville’s and Hargreaves.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2017, 11:56:02 am »

turn it in for fuck's sake...in a media dripping with scouse / liverpool hating c*nts, pricks and fuckers...Carragher is anything but
nasty piece of work, yeah right pal...

anyone who has twitter would know this is a simple mistake. the guys name isn’t exactly ‘john from the sun’ on there . it’s a slip up, nothing more

Sorry fellas. Thought it was clear from the 'scouser with opinions who jokes around on twitter = nasty piece of work' that I was taking the piss. I and half my mates are one of those!

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2017, 12:06:18 pm »
Sorry fellas. Thought it was clear from the 'scouser with opinions who jokes around on twitter = nasty piece of work' that I was taking the piss. I and half my mates are one of those!

Thought it was pretty clear too to be honest.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2017, 12:16:07 pm »
Hugely respect his accomplishments as a player. I've never felt more of a sigh of relief when he dragged Owen down by the shirt on his return in 2009 as a United player. (Genuinely believe Owen would of scored that).

Apathetic to him as a person, but I remember his Twitter bio, and just double checked for the sake of his post, and it's kind of a microcosm of his personality. But obviously don't know him personally so can't tie my colours to the mast on that one.

How many respectable public figures out there, say they only care about certain demographics but  'rest of you can do one'.

Imagine being a potential food supplier for his restaurants? Should I 'do one'?

How about a local/national charity that needs a public speaker to encourage more kids into sport? Should I 'do one'? From a PR standpoint, stuff like that is a snapshot of who a person is.

It may seem like a small thing, but if I don't watch football and have never heard of Jamie Carragher, and he's getting involved in many projects after his career is over, regardless of his sporting accomplishments, he doesn't seem very endearing.

Like I say, I don't him personally so can't vouch for it. And yes it may be said in good humour, but when I hear him on sky sometimes and his bemusing belief that the treble is bigger than Istanbul, and Rafa swapping Alonso for Barry was black and white, when we all know it was more than that, (Xabi is sugarcoated in that whole thing) I can understand why he can be unlikeable by some circles of our fanbase.

I'm not even including him and Gerrard's relationship with Purslow in regards to Rafa and his departure etc etc, as I"m sure some fans may still dislike Carra regardless, we all know what people are like.

And whichever side you fall on (or have a Venn diagram opinion, kind of like mine) about Carra is completely fine!
As long as like anything, we express our opinions in a dignified manner.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 12:32:19 pm by Andy Hunter »
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2017, 12:55:18 pm »

my bad - hard to tell on the internet sometimes

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2017, 01:25:20 pm »

hah i was wondering why everyone was getting pissed off

Carra can be a tit but seems a decent portion of our fanbase have really got it in for him
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2017, 06:48:49 pm »

I see your point, but the phrase 'do one' shouldn't be taken seriously. I fucking hate the word, but it is more 'banter' than anything else.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2017, 10:34:17 am »
Love that

Why not? I probably wouldn't walk into Harlem and call a gang member a bellend to his face. An ex-footballer who works for Sky? Really wouldn't have the same worries to be honest mate.

I think you should have a bit more respect, frankly.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2017, 07:31:59 am »

Back reunited with his best buddy Bascombe.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2017, 06:56:09 pm »

;D ...to be honest Carragher gets so many snide as fuck comments on here that its sometimes hard to differentiate
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2018, 09:45:19 pm »
Oh dear Carra, knew he was far too easy to wind up. Needs some professional advice now before he ruins his cushy gig

Offline bam09

• Brexiteer who lives in Canada. Is alright Jack...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2018, 09:49:58 pm »
Surely getting the sack. Inexcusable and disgusting.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2018, 09:51:28 pm »
You can’t fart without some sort of digital fingerprint nowadays. That photo is going to be used again and again

Online Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2018, 09:52:15 pm »
Doubt we'll see him on Sky again, its inexcusable behaviour.

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2018, 09:52:57 pm »
Oh dear Carra, knew he was far too easy to wind up. Needs some professional advice now before he ruins his cushy gig

His Murdoch mates couldn't get him outta that one. Well in, Jamie, lad, letting Manc gobshites wind you up
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2018, 09:59:19 pm »
Utter filth from Carra.

What's that bellend doing videoing on his phone while driving and a child in the car? Fucking moron.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2018, 10:00:08 pm »
Come on, we've all wanted to do it at some point in our lives.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2018, 10:02:16 pm »

Do what, spit on a 14 year old girl? Each to their own, it's fucking vile.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2018, 10:03:29 pm »
Utter filth from Carra.

What's that bellend doing videoing on his phone while driving and a child in the car? Fucking moron.

Just what I was going to say mate. Carragher is out of order and he knows it, but a grown man is driving at speed, goading and then videoing a football for 'banter' while his kid and other family members are sat in the car. He has no moral high ground to take. His behavior, in my opinion, is just as bad. He's endangering the lives of his family just to get a reaction from Carragher, and then to put it all on social media and get his 15 seconds of fame.

And without defending Carragher here, he probably doesn't notice the kid in the front. He's focused on the fella driving the car who gets his attention. The spit is aimed at the general direction of the car, I don't think he's aimed for the kid. The headlines of 'Carragher spits at 14 year old girl' are a touch misleading and vicious.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 10:05:08 pm by Fiasco »

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2018, 10:05:54 pm »
That’s the modern world, we are all celebrities now. As a professional (media person) now, Carra needs to be more savvy.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2018, 10:07:02 pm »
Unless he insulted him or said things about his family, his reaction is unwarranted. Bang out of order

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2018, 10:08:02 pm »

Who else has seen this filth?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2018, 10:08:32 pm »
Do what, spit on a 14 year old girl? Each to their own, it's fucking vile.

Should have just called them inbred wankers instead.

Seriously though, it is gross and very stupid thing to do, don't know what he was thinking.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2018, 10:09:07 pm »
Should have just called them inbred wankers instead.

Seriously though, it is gross and very stupid thing to do, don't know what he was thinking.
Should have just lobbed a coin.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2018, 10:09:34 pm »
Awful behaviour, why would you do something like that.  Fuck's sake.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2018, 10:10:18 pm »
Great bend on it

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2018, 10:10:33 pm »
Should be sacked? Would you fuck off!

Disgusting and idiotic no doubt, but bigger questions should be asked of the moron goading him while driving with his child in the car, but won't be.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2018, 10:11:53 pm »
Should lose his job.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2018, 10:12:36 pm »
Should be sacked? Would you fuck off!

Disgusting and idiotic no doubt, but bigger questions should be asked of the moron goading him while driving with his child in the car, but won't be.

If it was a former Manc you'd be calling for his head.

He should be sacked. He's a grown man acting like a tit.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2018, 10:12:53 pm »
Well if he gets sacked from Sky maybe he'll stop acting like such an utter bell when it comes to talking about Liverpool...
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline krizzobizzle

• Mr Fun at a party near you soon!
  • Kopite
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2018, 10:15:23 pm »
Loved him as a player. Would give his all for the club. As a person I cant say I would enjoy his company in the slightest, apart from the odd Liverpool story. He should get sacked, this is just disgusting. He should be above this.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2018, 10:15:40 pm »
Inexcusable from Jamie but....

Isn't operating a phone whilst driving a criminal offence? Driving without undue care and attention as well it appears, his attention certainly wasn't on where he was going or what was on the road in front of him.