Author Topic: Roberto Firmino  (Read 2010385 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: Roberto Firmino
« Reply #5320 on: October 16, 2017, 11:14:40 pm »
Would he be a better midfielder?

If we signed Griezmann, then it makes perfect sense.  I know this is out of the blue --- but I do not want to see him play for the Mancs.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5321 on: October 17, 2017, 10:10:05 pm »
Excellent goals! ;D

Offline Klopp Your Hands

• And Stompp yer feet!
  • Kopite
  • If you're a Kopite and you know it Klopp ur hands!
« Reply #5322 on: October 18, 2017, 08:07:19 am »
At the moment he is a bit inconsistent.
He can be fantastic one game and anonymous the next.

He is only going to get better though and there’s not many players in the PL more irresistible when bang on form, he will be a mainstay in that Brazilian national side  too I think.
At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5323 on: October 18, 2017, 08:07:41 am »
Excellent goals! ;D

that is what happens when he is inside the box. Both poachers goal. And with the amount of chances created by his brazilian mate, Salah and Mane, i think he should be in and around the box more often. AA/Moreno/Mily all have wicked delivery and always in dangerous position.  It would be good if someone could finish off those chances.

Online harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #5324 on: October 18, 2017, 11:09:14 am »
So was he credited with 3 goals as I thought he got his foot to the one given to Salah first.

Offline Curtisinho

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #5325 on: October 18, 2017, 02:32:50 pm »
Still feel he's our best player. His scoring form is inconsistent, sure, but he's anything but inconsistent when it comes to his effort on the field and the space/chances he creates for others.

Lovely to see him pot a few and really thought he was MotM. Had a few brilliant passes and movement on top of his goals.
Walk on with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone.

Offline chrisfletcher

• RAWK Pyschic. He knows what we're all thinking. He must be pretty pissed off at me then...Shit song writer.
  • Anny Roader
    • Twitter
« Reply #5326 on: October 19, 2017, 09:40:20 am »
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go

And the Kop begin to sing - so
It must mean another goal for Bobby Firmino
And the Kop begin to sing - so
Bobby's scoring tonight

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5327 on: October 23, 2017, 10:28:48 am »
Scoring 1 goal in open play in 9 games, whatever else he would have normally be contributing to the team. Only this season i don't think he can even justify his abject goal scoring with his creative output in terms of creating chances, making assists and key passes either.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #5328 on: October 23, 2017, 10:35:19 am »
If you want an explanation for our lack of success this decade you need only look at the incumbents of our once prestigious number nine shirt.

From Rush, Fowler and Torres to Carroll, Aspas, Lambert, Benteke and Firmino  :lmao

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #5329 on: October 23, 2017, 10:38:30 am »
If you want an explanation for our lack of success this decade you need only look at the incumbents of our once prestigious number nine shirt.

From Rush, Fowler and Torres to Carroll, Aspas, Lambert, Benteke and Firmino  :lmao
It's the reason Atletico Madrid remain competitive. When they sell their star striker (which they've done plenty of times in the last decade) they always go out and replace him, and are not afraid to spend the money they've received to do so.

We, on the other hand, go out and try and fill the squad.

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5330 on: October 23, 2017, 10:43:05 am »
We, on the other hand, go out and try and fill the squad.

and fail miserably in doing so, most of the times.

Offline MukeshJ2506

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5331 on: October 23, 2017, 11:12:09 am »
I like Firmino a lot, but he would be a good squad option and not someone who I would want as my starting striker. People who claim that they would have him over someone like Kane or Auba are in dreamland.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5332 on: October 23, 2017, 11:13:23 am »
2 goals in 9 games isnt good enough. He didnt even provide a threat either.

Offline JD.

• Continually left frustrated at the back. Desperate for it! No longer averaging 13 posts a day - luckily for us!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5333 on: October 23, 2017, 12:10:06 pm »

Think you are being harsh on Firmino.

He is easily better than the other shite you just listed. Yeah he might not be Suarez or Torres level and we probably do need to sign a top striker we can rely on but he is still more than good enough to have in a title challenging squad.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5334 on: October 23, 2017, 04:06:08 pm »
Think you are being harsh on Firmino.

He is easily better than the other shite you just listed. Yeah he might not be Suarez or Torres level and we probably do need to sign a top striker we can rely on but he is still more than good enough to have in a title challenging squad.

Yes, he's better than them, but that's not particularly difficult. He hasn't scored or assisted in the league since Arsenal. Embarrassing.

You don't win titles with players going missing for two or three months every season.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5335 on: October 23, 2017, 04:49:44 pm »
Yes, he's better than them, but that's not particularly difficult. He hasn't scored or assisted in the league since Arsenal. Embarrassing.

You don't win titles with players going missing for two or three months every season.

Just to add some context to that, it's over 400 minutes since Firmino scored or assisted in the league, having done both against Arsenal (and Watford in the first game in the season). In that time, Harry Kane has scored 8, Sergio Aguero 6, Gabriel Jesus 5, Romelu Lukaku, Alvaro Morata and Alexandre Lacazette 4.

Aguero broke his ribs and Morata pulled his hamstring during this period. Abdoulaye Doucoure scored 3, fwiw. (Get him up front, his pressing stats would be boss.)

Who knows how many more points those sides have picked up than us during said period as a consequence.

Meanwhile, Firmino remains on one goal from open play this league campaign.

To add some balance, after that match against Arsenal, the BBC posted this stat:

Roberto Firmino has scored and assisted in a game on eight occasions since his Premier League debut in August 2015; no player has done so more often than him in this period (Costa & Lukaku also on eight).

That's quite an impressive stat (although Lukaku has since overtaken him again). It clearly shows he's a good player.

However four of those eight matches were against Arsenal and the 2015/16 Man City side, two sides playing out from the back with a high line, both of which Firmino tends to exploit.

It also highlights his inconsistency. When he's on it, he's seriously on it. But when he's not it isn't far off playing with ten men. I don't buy that his movement or his pressing is as invaluable as many portray in most matches.

In his last six games, WhoScored have rated his performances as 5.82, 6.62, 6.40, 6.14, 7.49 and 6.68. I think they're actually quite accurate ratings when you consider the 7.49 was against United, in a match he had four shots, completed five key passes and four dribbles. We didn't get the goal or the win but he heavily contributed to a decent performance. In the rest of these matches he has contributed very little tangible efforts to Liverpool winning a football match.

The goalkeeper, defence and midfield will all rightly have questions pointed their way but by being associated with our fantastic front-line once again it will likely go under the radar that what is also letting us down is that our first choice number nine is not scoring goals, not creating goals, is dispossessed more often than any of those aforementioned elite forwards and has a pretty sub-par pass completion rate too.

For the most part, the Firmino experiment is failing and the decision not to directly upgrade Daniel Sturridge remains almost as curious as not bringing a centre half to the club.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:51:25 pm by LallanaInPyjamas »

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #5336 on: October 23, 2017, 04:55:24 pm »
Just to add some context to that, it's over 400 minutes since Firmino scored or assisted in the league, having done both against Arsenal (and Watford in the first game in the season). In that time, Harry Kane has scored 8, Sergio Aguero 6, Gabriel Jesus 5, Romelu Lukaku, Alvaro Morata and Alexandre Lacazette 4.

Aguero broke his ribs and Morata pulled his hamstring during this period. Abdoulaye Doucoure scored 3, fwiw. (Get him up front, his pressing stats would be boss.)

Who knows how many more points those sides have picked up than us during said period as a consequence.

To add some balance, after that match against Arsenal, the BBC posted this stat:

That's quite an impressive stat (although Lukaku has since overtaken him again). It clearly shows he's a good player.

However four of those eight matches were against Arsenal and the 2015/16 Man City side, two sides playing out from the back with a high line, both of which Firmino tends to exploit.

It also highlights his inconsistency. When he's on it, he's seriously on it. But when he's not it isn't far off playing with ten men. I don't buy that his movement or his pressing is as invaluable as many portray in most matches.

In his last six games, WhoScored have rated his performances as 5.82, 6.62, 6.40, 6.14, 7.49 and 6.68. I think they're actually quite accurate ratings when you consider the 7.49 was against United, in a match he had four shots, completed five key passes and four dribbles. We didn't get the goal or the win but he heavily contributed to a decent performance. In the rest of these matches he has contributed very little tangible efforts to Liverpool winning a football match.

The goalkeeper, defence and midfield will all rightly have questions pointed their way but by being associated with our fantastic front-line once again it will likely go under the radar that what is also letting us down is that our first choice number nine is not scoring goals, not creating goals, is dispossessed more often than any of those aforementioned elite forwards and has a pretty sub-par pass completion rate too.

For the most part, the Firmino experiment is failing and the decision not to directly upgrade Daniel Sturridge remains almost as curious as not bringing a centre half to the club.

Good post mate. Everyone is so focused on crucifying the back line that they've forgotten about Bobby's inconsistencies.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5337 on: October 23, 2017, 05:10:22 pm »

Not sure about the website you've quoted with the scores - how on earth do they calculate them?

Agree his contribution has not been what we're needing right now but he also wasn't helped yesterday by the likes of Milner/Henderson launching high crosses into the box - he's never going to outjump Alderweireld, Vertonghen etc.

And the alternative options aren't much better - Sturridge has offered nothing in his time on the pitch this season, Klopp clearly considers him an impact player as he can't fit into the Klopp pressing style. Solanke has potential but is untested and Ings appears to have no way in.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #5338 on: October 23, 2017, 05:40:18 pm »
He is a very good footballer but he will not be found in the box that often.

Which means when the team is struggling it probably won't be Bobby Firmino that scores to make it 1-0 to the Red Men.

Which is a problem because our defending is amongst the worst thing anyone has every seen in Sport.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5339 on: October 23, 2017, 06:12:20 pm »
not good enough . you seen the difference what a good striker like kane makes . yesterday ..like night and day

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5340 on: October 23, 2017, 08:54:57 pm »
Only seems to shine in very particular games. It's bizarre that we thought we'd signed a versatile attacking midfielder, but ended up with a striker who is anonymous when out wide. Perhaps he'd be better suited to playing in the hole in a 4-2-3-1, with Mane and Salah either side.

At the moment I think Firmino can be a bit of a problem for us. He's obviously talented and is a crucial part of our attack when it's on form. However, against United and other park-the-bus teams, I've felt that we've needed a striker to 'aim' for, someone clinical who can find space, preferably good in the air, but at the same time I want to keep him on the pitch because I feel he's got more to offer. However, on occasions we've brought on Sturridge or Solanke, moved Firmino out wide, and looked shite going forward from then on. Hard to explain what I'm trying to say, but he doesn't seem very adaptable.

Offline JD.

• Continually left frustrated at the back. Desperate for it! No longer averaging 13 posts a day - luckily for us!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5341 on: October 24, 2017, 12:15:47 am »
Only seems to shine in very particular games. It's bizarre that we thought we'd signed a versatile attacking midfielder, but ended up with a striker who is anonymous when out wide. Perhaps he'd be better suited to playing in the hole in a 4-2-3-1, with Mane and Salah either side.

At the moment I think Firmino can be a bit of a problem for us. He's obviously talented and is a crucial part of our attack when it's on form. However, against United and other park-the-bus teams, I've felt that we've needed a striker to 'aim' for, someone clinical who can find space, preferably good in the air, but at the same time I want to keep him on the pitch because I feel he's got more to offer. However, on occasions we've brought on Sturridge or Solanke, moved Firmino out wide, and looked shite going forward from then on. Hard to explain what I'm trying to say, but he doesn't seem very adaptable.

Firmino as the cam in a 4231 is what would get the best out of him I think. His goal record wouldnt change much I'd bet if he was our CAM rather than CF.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #5342 on: October 24, 2017, 12:31:18 am »

In his career he has played CB, FB, DM, CM in Brazil. Then in Germany he played mostly as a winger. Then ended up #10. Has his best season in terms of output playing behind Modeste in that same false #10 role that Alli plays for Spurs. He also played as their striker in big games and had 7 from 10 games as striker for them before coming here.

I think Firmino thrives in a fluid attack where players are making space for each other. I also think Firmino and Solanke might be something to try if we ever have 2 midfielders good enough to move to a 4-2-3-1 again. Both players have played as a false #10 in their career to great success. Firmino can play as a False #9. They could work well together in terms of a revolving focal point the same way Spurs use Kane & Alli. The problem would be that Klopp's systems are built around playmakers and goalscorers. There is usually an equal mix of both. Which makes me think to add Solanke/Origi (long term) you need to remove one of Salah or Mane to achieve that balance. Maybe next season we might see something like that with Keita here as an #8. A new #6 replacing Can. Lemar to replace Coutinho as a true wide player (understudied by Chamberlain) with one of Salah/Mane on the opposite side. With our current midfield options though, we couldn't move to a 4-2-3-1. None of Henderson, Milner, Gini or Can offer us that defensive stability of Kelh/Bender or the elite level ability to link play that Gundogan/Sahin did. We would end up with an isolated attack and porous defence.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5343 on: October 24, 2017, 10:08:39 am »
Here's one. Benteke was listed along with Aspas and Lambert as a poor No. 9 for us over the last few years. Someone pointed out that Firmino wasn't as bad as those listed. In his one season here Benteke scored 10 in all comps. In his 2 seasons here Firmino has scored 11 and 12 goals in all comps. I would guess that's also with a lot more playing time

He's not good enough to be a striker for us. We need to stop this false 9 shit and get someone who can play alongside Mane and Salah and score some goals at a consistent rate. Imagine if we had Kane up top, we'd be challenging for everything

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #5344 on: October 24, 2017, 10:10:18 am »
Here's one. Benteke was listed along with Aspas and Lambert as a poor No. 9 for us over the last few years. Someone pointed out that Firmino wasn't as bad as those listed. In his one season here Benteke scored 10 in all comps. In his 2 seasons here Firmino has scored 11 and 12 goals in all comps. I would guess that's also with a lot more playing time

He's not good enough to be a striker for us. We need to stop this false 9 shit and get someone who can play alongside Mane and Salah and score some goals at a consistent rate. Imagine if we had Kane up top, we'd be challenging for everything

Dzeko.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline JD.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5345 on: October 24, 2017, 10:13:44 am »

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5346 on: October 24, 2017, 10:14:11 am »
Firmino as the cam in a 4231 is what would get the best out of him I think. His goal record wouldnt change much I'd bet if he was our CAM rather than CF.

Didn't really pull up any trees in that position in 15/16.

No thanks.

Aye, I'd hate to have someone with 47 goals in his last 49 starts in Serie A and the Champions League up front for us.

Offline Poet

• Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #5347 on: October 24, 2017, 10:16:52 am »

Aye, I'd hate to have someone with 47 goals in his last 49 starts in Serie A and the Champions League up front for us.

::)

Offline JD.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5348 on: October 24, 2017, 10:20:51 am »

Yeah lets sign a near 32 year old slow target man who only started scoring at a decent rate last season. That sounds like a great idea.

As for pulling up trees in about 5 games. Arsed. He played there for Hoffenheim and was boss.

Offline Poet

• Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #5349 on: October 24, 2017, 10:27:17 am »
Yeah lets sign a near 32 year old slow target man who only started scoring at a decent rate last season. That sounds like a great idea.

As for pulling up trees in about 5 games. Arsed. He played there for Hoffenheim and was boss.

Obviously he wouldn't be a long term signing. The man is a classic number 9 who would be prolific alongside Mo and Phil.

Offline JD.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5350 on: October 24, 2017, 10:31:53 am »
Obviously he wouldn't be a long term signing. The man is a classic number 9 who would be prolific alongside Mo and Phil.
So sign a long term one

Offline Poet

• Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #5351 on: October 24, 2017, 10:44:39 am »
So sign a long term one

Which top quality striker could we realistically sign? I can't think of one that would sign for us in this climate. Dzeko on the other hand would be a logical signing. Proven goalscorer, both domestically and in the CL.

Offline JD.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5352 on: October 24, 2017, 10:52:52 am »
Which top quality striker could we realistically sign? I can't think of one that would sign for us in this climate. Dzeko on the other hand would be a logical signing. Proven goalscorer, both domestically and in the CL.

This is nonsense. In the current climate? Arsenal signed Lacazette without CL. United signed Zlatan without CL. We can sign any striker not at a proven elite club. There are loads of good strikers outside of them. Icardi at Inter, Belotti at Torino, Werner at Leipzig. Ciro Immobile has been phenomenal for Lazio since he joined them but Klopp already worked with him and he wasn't great. City signed Jesus for 30m from the Brazil league, can we not find someone like that?

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5353 on: October 24, 2017, 10:56:22 am »

I'm not saying sign him, though wouldn't necessarily be against it given his relationship with Salah. It's just rather amusing how choosy a lot of posters on here are when it comes to strikers. He can't "do the pressing", he's not quick enough, he's too old etc. Sorry, but there's dozens of strikers out there would be a better option for us than Sturridge, let alone Firmino.

Also Firmino has played more than five games as an attacking midfielder for us, and rarely has he looked effective. I recall him playing very well in the Europa League home tie against United in that role and that's about it. Furthermore, were we to use him there now, he'd largely be playing with the same players he was then, just Salah or Mané in for Lallana on the right (which would help, in fairness). I don't see how he's the answer in that position given his propensity to give the ball away at will and his magical pressing would be done in deeper, arguably less useful areas.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 10:58:27 am by LallanaInPyjamas »

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5354 on: October 24, 2017, 11:00:32 am »
This is nonsense. In the current climate? Arsenal signed Lacazette without CL. United signed Zlatan without CL. We can sign any striker not at a proven elite club. There are loads of good strikers outside of them. Icardi at Inter, Belotti at Torino, Werner at Leipzig. Ciro Immobile has been phenomenal for Lazio since he joined them but Klopp already worked with him and he wasn't great. City signed Jesus for 30m from the Brazil league, can we not find someone like that?

Yeah this is very fair. Werner is probably the ideal candidate but I'm not convinced Leipzig would sell us two players in one summer! Icardi is the type of player I would love in this side - not a consistently fantastic all-round footballer but an elite goalscorer with an elite mentality.

Offline Triad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5355 on: October 24, 2017, 11:00:50 am »
Also for a pass and move team we do tend to cross the ball quite a lot.Either you tell Ox and Milner and Moreno to cut that out or you buy a better striker.

Offline JD.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5356 on: October 24, 2017, 11:01:29 am »
I'm not saying sign him, though wouldn't necessarily be against it given his relationship with Salah. It's just rather amusing how choosy a lot of posters on here are when it comes to strikers. He can't "do the pressing", he's not quick enough, he's too old etc. Sorry, but there's dozens of strikers out there would be a better option for us than Sturridge, let alone Firmino.

Also Firmino has played more than five games as an attacking midfielder for us, and rarely has he looked effective. I recall him playing very well in the Europa League home tie against United in that role and that's about it. Furthermore, were we to use him there now, he'd largely be playing with the same players he was then, just Salah or Mané in for Lallana on the right (which would help, in fairness). I don't see how he's going to magically be the answer in that position given his propensity to give the ball away at will and his magical pressing would be done in deeper, arguably less useful areas.

So wait a second.

Because our current strikers don't fit the bill we should just sign anyone who might be better than they are? Yeah that sounds great. And what happens when Dzeko is signed and then after his first season he is 33 years old and runs even less than he does now? We need to sign the right players not just throws the toys out the pram and sign anyone who might score some goals.

The likes of Werner or Belotti would be far better suited to us.

As for your hate of Firmino. Whatever. Can't be bothered with that. He's a good player who could be a brilliant CAM. At Hoffenheim he scored goals playing there, created loads of chance for his team mates and had some of the best take on numbers in all of Europe. I think he was actually top of the successful take ons list for all of Europe across his final two seasons at Hoffenheim. A 4231 with Salah, Firmino and Mane in behind a clinical striker would be boss.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5357 on: October 24, 2017, 11:16:13 am »
So wait a second.

Because our current strikers don't fit the bill we should just sign anyone who might be better than they are? Yeah that sounds great. And what happens when Dzeko is signed and then after his first season he is 33 years old and runs even less than he does now? We need to sign the right players not just throws the toys out the pram and sign anyone who might score some goals.

The likes of Werner or Belotti would be far better suited to us.

As for your hate of Firmino. Whatever. Can't be bothered with that. He's a good player who could be a brilliant CAM. At Hoffenheim he scored goals playing there, created loads of chance for his team mates and had some of the best take on numbers in all of Europe. I think he was actually top of the successful take ons list for all of Europe across his final two seasons at Hoffenheim. A 4231 with Salah, Firmino and Mane in behind a clinical striker would be boss.

'Hate'  :lmao

We'll end the discussion there, you're a child.

Offline DPB RED

• Main Stander
« Reply #5358 on: October 24, 2017, 11:17:10 am »
When Firmino plays well Liverpool play well, however apart from the Watford and Arsenal games he has been poor and barely been effective. Feel the lack of goals is just as big of a problem than the defensive problems we are currently having. Scoring goals will take the pressure off the rest of the team including our defence and goalkeeper.
Not investing in a top quality striker since Suarez left has been a major factor why were not competing for the title or have struggled to be consistent.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5359 on: October 24, 2017, 11:20:44 am »

Not to mention a fairly decent partnership with Salah...
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid