Author Topic: Sion away tickets  (Read 47393 times)

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Sion away tickets
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2015, 07:00:17 pm »
I didn't go to Anzhi or Zenit mate.

Same here. ;D

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2015, 07:00:36 pm »
Thank fuck I swerved this shite

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2015, 07:01:21 pm »
The proof of travel is a load of bollocks though Tony. A few years ago I was at the ticket office with my boarding cards and got talking to the guy next to me who was also showing his proof.. It was just a printout from expedia, he said to me he'd not been to any all season. The ticket office accepted anything back then.

The only way is games like Beşiktaş last year where it sold out and hardly any travelled is to pick match tickets up over there. The club must have known that that many were never gonna travel. It would have been an ideal game to try to stop it.

I knew this one was going be tight so held off on booking flights, so at least I've not lost money.

Might drop to 7 but I doubt it
I know the proof is bollocks Steve. There are so many things they could do to stop blag travel proof. For example bring an original bank statement showing a transaction in the relevant city around the day of the game. Or what England members club do, a random 10% or so collect at venue. Chosen at random but makes people think twice.

Offline corbyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2015, 07:22:53 pm »
the proof of travel has always been abused, and people will always find a way round it as the club aren't that arsed.

sending back the ticket stubs after each game in order to record them may deter people from passing on spares bought for credits.

picking random tickets up out there with passport is probably the best way to manage it, and not that difficult.

i know there's a lot of people who don't go 'in their own name' but it's almost impossible to with the current selling process.

may be one for the supporters committee to take up with the club
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 07:24:41 pm by corbyRed »

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2015, 07:33:44 pm »
They probably watched the Bordeaux away game, looked at how many of us could actually be arsed being there, and then based the allocation on that, thinking ' if they can't be arsed doing that one, they wont be arsed coming here just before xmas'    ;)
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #165 on: November 20, 2015, 07:37:46 pm »
The big question should be why were Sion allowed to sell tickets themselves for the away end, instead of sending them to Liverpool?

There must be hundreds (thousands?) who are kicking themselves for not going through that channel when it was first posted on here.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #166 on: November 20, 2015, 07:44:11 pm »
One of those castles overlooks the ground, we will all have to get up there with our binoculars   !!!!

Hang our banners off the parapets  ...
I have a few pairs of binoculars...more than welcome to borrow a pair!!

Ya lads eyesight probably good enough to see better than us!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: November 20, 2015, 07:50:22 pm »
Far from it Max, only a few hundred travelled from the UK including me.

A couple of those couldn't be arsed leaving the bar to go the match though.  Not proper supporters people like that.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #168 on: November 20, 2015, 08:20:31 pm »
A couple of those couldn't be arsed leaving the bar to go the match though.  Not proper supporters people like that.
Especially the lad who was supposed to share a hotel with mates, 'apparently' he never even turned up  ;)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #169 on: November 20, 2015, 08:23:11 pm »
Was there only about 800 went and we sold our allocation?
Correct. I may be wrong but from memory we sold 3K? I've still got the pic of the whole away end as my screen saver at work and you can practically count the people in it.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #170 on: November 20, 2015, 08:47:07 pm »
Thing is they got the proof of travel right for Kazan,about time.

they could still do the same bnow with St Petersburg or Anzhi, people will still have the Visa's
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: November 20, 2015, 08:47:57 pm »
The proof of travel is a load of bollocks though Tony. A few years ago I was at the ticket office with my boarding cards and got talking to the guy next to me who was also showing his proof.. It was just a printout from expedia, he said to me he'd not been to any all season. The ticket office accepted anything back then.

The only way is games like Beşiktaş last year where it sold out and hardly any travelled is to pick match tickets up over there. The club must have known that that many were never gonna travel. It would have been an ideal game to try to stop it.

I knew this one was going be tight so held off on booking flights, so at least I've not lost money.

Might drop to 7 but I doubt it

If you went to Beşiktaş you would have this in your passport. That's harder to fake, if you had to show your passport.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2015, 08:54:42 pm »
Im in the middle near the back somewhere - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2015, 09:05:16 pm »
If you went to Beşiktaş you would have this in your passport. That's harder to fake, if you had to show your passport.

Never thought of that. Bought visa on line but I suppose they stamped my passport when I went in. Not that it matters cos the club aren't going to check
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #174 on: November 20, 2015, 10:26:35 pm »
They say to keep proof of travel but you coukd drive to this too! So if Bordeaux travel doesn't count.....

Totally understand why Kazan did but they doseem inconsistent otherwise. They said to keep proof the Bordeaux but why, if they aren't going to use it?!
We are a team of one half.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #175 on: November 20, 2015, 10:27:22 pm »
Never thought of that. Bought visa on line but I suppose they stamped my passport when I went in. Not that it matters cos the club aren't going to check
Ditto...just checked and I've got the same stamps but like you said, it doesn't matter anyway as the club aren't arsed.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2015, 10:49:36 pm »
Im in the middle near the back somewhere - ynwa !

All 3,000 in one section. ;D

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2015, 11:22:53 pm »
They say to keep proof of travel but you coukd drive to this too! So if Bordeaux travel doesn't count.....

Totally understand why Kazan did but they doseem inconsistent otherwise. They said to keep proof the Bordeaux but why, if they aren't going to use it?!

If you drove you'd still have a boarding pass for the ferry wouldn't you? 

Offline annasfield

• Anny Roader
« Reply #178 on: November 21, 2015, 12:12:23 am »
You could send a scan of anyone's passport page. How is that unique to you?

Offline Pepe Reina Is Rafas Son

• This must be Pepe's Mother, who else would know?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2015, 01:11:03 am »
Have 7 of the 9 games so will probably miss out.

Those with Kazan now are guaranteed a ticket, but to get a Kazan ticket did they need previous games too or did it go to general ?
Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

Offline Pepe Reina Is Rafas Son

• This must be Pepe's Mother, who else would know?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2015, 01:12:39 am »
Thick cnuts in the TO trying to be clever taking a small allocation not realising this is the most popular away?

If they didn't hire clowns like Hodgson & Rodgers we would be in the CL most years.

:wanker
Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2015, 04:58:30 pm »
It was 4,000 tickets for Beşiktaş away.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2015, 09:11:06 am »
Just booked my ticket  :) now I've just got to get about 20 spares!

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #183 on: November 23, 2015, 09:17:09 am »
Just booked my ticket  :) now I've just got to get about 20 spares!

:wave

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2015, 09:54:01 am »
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2015, 10:23:01 am »
There's more going on this trip without tickets.

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2015, 10:24:41 am »
There's more going on this trip without tickets.

Another pearl from Max, well done.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2015, 10:31:32 am »
;D

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #188 on: November 23, 2015, 10:32:32 am »

Yes another. ;D

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #189 on: November 23, 2015, 12:30:46 pm »
although no 'done online' post from Max  yet  ;)

btw  -   done online  :D  (sorry - I'll get me coat)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 12:49:16 pm by jdirckze »

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: November 23, 2015, 12:44:22 pm »
Got one in C7.  Was well made up until I found out it cost me close to £100.  I think some more were released Saturday on Ticket corner (someone got it for me).  Looks like they've all gone again but probably worth keeping an eye on it if desperate.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #191 on: November 23, 2015, 04:23:57 pm »
although no 'done online' post from Max  yet  ;)

btw  -   done online  :D  (sorry - I'll get me coat)

I'm the only one in this thread who's not bothered about a ticket.

I went last time. ;D

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #192 on: November 23, 2015, 04:47:49 pm »

I went last time. ;D
So because you went last time, you're 'not bothered' about going again?  :o

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #193 on: November 23, 2015, 05:24:34 pm »

I went last time. ;D
I need a few spares.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #194 on: November 23, 2015, 05:32:02 pm »
I need a few spares.
Pretty much everyone on here needs loads of spares to be honest.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #195 on: November 23, 2015, 05:34:46 pm »
So because you went last time, you're 'not bothered' about going again?  :o

I'm going, but not bothered about a ticket.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #196 on: November 23, 2015, 06:07:18 pm »
I'm going, but not bothered about a ticket.
I meant that as you've been to the ground before you're 'not bothered' about going to the ground again?  :o Thankfully the rest of our support don't feel the same way as away ends whould be half empty every other week.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #197 on: November 23, 2015, 06:23:19 pm »
Pretty much everyone on here needs loads of spares to be honest.
Yes mate.

It seems that way.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #198 on: November 23, 2015, 06:27:14 pm »
I meant that as you've been to the ground before you're 'not bothered' about going to the ground again?  :o Thankfully the rest of our support don't feel the same way as away ends whould be half empty every other week.

To be fair, none of the chaps have been to Sion before, so would rather they go the match if we get hold of any tickets.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #199 on: November 23, 2015, 06:36:52 pm »
To be fair, none of the chaps have been to Sion before, so would rather they go the match if we get hold of any tickets.
Ahhh well thats different.