Author Topic: Impractical Jokers  (Read 14510 times)

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Impractical Jokers
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2016, 03:53:29 pm »

I was just behind the goal and started a few awesome chants (I was well proud of myself! and got tons of applause and claps from the others in attendance and on the pitch! as well as got most pf the songs going - and got singled out by one of their producers for getting people going  Fkin love that!)

Songs were (listen out when they are on air)

Joe Ga-to Ga-to
You're fat and you're very slow
You're belly is made of dough
Joe Ga-to Ga-to

Sta-ten-is-land
Sta-ten-Is-land

Aim for the jewels
You should aim for the jewels
Aim for the jewels
You should aim for the jewels

Ok its not exactly Fields of Anfield road but it was a Tuesday afternoon in Wycombe

The guy schilling the crowd tried to get people 'chanting like a football crowd' by shouting 'losers, losers'

I felt like a 1 man travelling Kop and I did us proud!
They showed the UK episode last week in the states (on torrent sites called British invasion)

I was at the recording for the punishment (was full of non-traditional footy fans and therefore chants had no creativity so I took it upon meself to make some up and basically bossed the place- to the extent where people were turning round and asking me to make other songs up and I was thanked by Will Magee and some of the producers for doing a top job.  I had been drinking heavily in the sunshine) Sadly, I only got into some light crowd coverage.

Just seen an ad for Impractical Jokers UK on Channel 5

Look like a 're-make/re-boot' or whatever of the shite BBC3 version

Looks fkin gash

"In the end they just left"

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2016, 04:49:58 pm »
"In the end they just left"

Your point is.....?

No point, just a trolling prick, got it!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 05:40:27 pm by Igor Tripod Biscan »
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2016, 06:54:29 pm »
Your point is.....?

No point, just a trolling prick, got it!
You said that Joe, Sal, Q and Murray were doing a thing over here in the UK for the UK version of IJ? But now it's just 4 random British guys doing it ..
 So how were they in goal against guys from Wycombe?
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2016, 08:04:02 pm »
The 2 points weren't connected

I went to the US punishment version at Wycombe

NOT MINE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzU9UsSzYJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B09SZDFnIeE
I'm behind the goal

AND

There is a new UK version on Channel 5 (that is different to the old UK version that was on BBC3)

AND he was trolling
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:11:30 pm by Igor Tripod Biscan »
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
  • Infamy,infamy,they've all got it in for me.
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2016, 05:06:06 pm »
The 2 points weren't connected

I went to the US punishment version at Wycombe

NOT MINE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzU9UsSzYJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B09SZDFnIeE
I'm behind the goal

AND

There is a new UK version on Channel 5 (that is different to the old UK version that was on BBC3)

AND he was trolling

The c5 version is truly dreadful...the bbc3 version was poor but this is a new low.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2016, 05:36:27 pm »
The c5 version is truly dreadful...the bbc3 version was poor but this is a new low.
I'd say it was the other way around.  The BBC3 one was possibly the worst import of a show I've seen in a long long time, and I've watched Storage Hunters UK.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
  • Infamy,infamy,they've all got it in for me.
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2016, 08:53:21 am »
I'd say it was the other way around.  The BBC3 one was possibly the worst import of a show I've seen in a long long time, and I've watched Storage Hunters UK.

You are talking of the right show are'nt you?I don't mean the american version which is brilliant,i mean the new uk version which started last week on c5.Its the same ideas just done in an unfunny way.

Offline Damo58

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2016, 01:06:56 pm »
You are talking of the right show are'nt you?I don't mean the american version which is brilliant,i mean the new uk version which started last week on c5.Its the same ideas just done in an unfunny way.

I know what he means. Just after IJ came out in America there was a British one with a collection of unfunny people. It was on BBC3 and bombed. This C5 one is bad but the BBC3 one was truly horrendous. 

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2016, 10:51:09 pm »
America: brilliant, love it.

BBC3 show: televisual unfunny diarrhoea

Channel 5: Not as good as America but nothing as shit as that BBC3 one.  At least they're transplanting some of the funnier ideas.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2018, 11:31:21 am »
How is this still getting new seasons? Surely everyone knows who they are by now so it means the whole purpose of the show is pointless.

It fell off after a few seasons IMO.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2018, 12:16:11 pm »
New York is a huge place, they're on a fairly low viewed channel, loads of people don't watch that type of show and they go to different places. They've shown footage of them being recognised before anyway
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2018, 12:55:14 pm »
I assume there’s pretty visible camera crews, so I’m pretty sure even from the start people had a good idea what was going on. It’s onvuiusly not done on some shitty handheld camera.

The formula works though, as soon as it’s not funny I’m sure they’ll stop.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2018, 04:09:25 pm »
I assume there’s pretty visible camera crews, so I’m pretty sure even from the start people had a good idea what was going on. It’s onvuiusly not done on some shitty handheld camera.

The formula works though, as soon as it’s not funny I’m sure they’ll stop.

I think it's gone downhill personally, there is only so far you can go with a show with this type of format before it gets tiresome.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2018, 04:58:31 pm »
I like it still. It hasn't dropped in quality imo.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2018, 10:33:10 pm »
Had this on in the background today and it was the one where they make Joe the genie st the end, and I was honestly weeping with laughter
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2019, 03:02:53 pm »
Thought season 7 was quality. New season been good as well. Anyone still watching this?
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: May 1, 2019, 01:00:58 pm »
Thought season 7 was quality. New season been good as well. Anyone still watching this?
Yeah it's still very good. Surprised they aren't more recognisable in New York.