Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2606995 times)

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spurs
« Reply #11840 on: April 26, 2018, 10:52:43 am »
At this point Kane should just shut up because he is embarrassing himself further.

His behavior sort of sums up Spurs' recent self-entitlement. They are the side that act like they have won something without actually doing so.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:56:48 am by Adam_LFC »

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #11841 on: April 26, 2018, 11:19:00 am »
What an absolute mouth-breathing weapon. Bullying? Fuck me, Suarez was openly booed by some at the awards ceremony one year I remember, and the amount of shit his family got for everything that happened to him makes Kane's look a drop in the ocean. Fucking dickhead, serves him right for acting the twat in the first place and then not laughing off the jokes.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11842 on: April 26, 2018, 11:24:33 am »
At this point Kane should just shut up because he is embarrassing himself further.

His behavior sort of sums up Spurs' recent self-entitlement. They are the side that act like they have won something without actually doing so.

He can't shut his mouth even if he wants to. The bastard breathes through his mouth like a whale.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 11:26:23 am by Rick-40 »
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11843 on: April 26, 2018, 11:25:34 am »
Bullying is serious, I dont think we should be making fun of it. Thats 8 semi finals in a row Spurs have been bullied in, and no one seems to care.

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11844 on: April 26, 2018, 01:02:35 pm »
He really needs to keep his mouth shut (except for breathing) and/or get a new PR company. Gone from national treasure to the butt of every joke in a month. And comparing it to bullying is an insult to victims of real bullying. He’s been exposed for the greedy, pampered, utterly repulsive human being that he is. If this was Crouch or someone similar they’d just be joking along with it and riding the criticism. Instead precious Sir Harold England of Kane is demanding apologies from the FA and complaining of bullying.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11845 on: April 26, 2018, 01:09:54 pm »
Bullying is serious, I dont think we should be making fun of it. Thats 8 semi finals in a row Spurs have been bullied in, and no one seems to care.

I like you
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11846 on: April 26, 2018, 01:37:01 pm »
What a gormless twat (but then we knew that anyway).  Easiest way to dispel the jokes is to take them in good spirits, appear like they don't bother you (even if inside you're fuming), maybe even join in and laugh at yourself and soon people get bored.

Exactly this. It's not like there hasn't been a precedent for nipping piss taking in the bud by joining in on the joke - Klinsmann and Eto'o, for example,

I expected Kane to do similar - I really thought that the next time one of his teammates scored (with him being nowhere near the trajectory of the ball), he'd wheel away and start celebrating, doing the old Gerrard'06 name pointing. Everyone would have laughed along with him and we'd have moved on. The end. He's just keeping it in everyone's mind though.

I used to think he was alright, I didn't even mind the diving thing too much - most strikers, even one's I've loved, do the same. This whole thing though is becoming really unsavoury and reflecting really poorly on him. If he'd claimed it in the post match interview and left it at that it would have been understandable. But then he swore on his daughters life. And then he passively aggressively used his clout as England captain to influence the panel ("I'm telling the truth - it's up to them if they believe me"). And then his club officially appealed to get their decision overturned to deny his own fucking teammate the goal. And then a lower league player is under threat of losing his position as PFA chair because he made a harmless joke about a more high profile player and Kane's not stepping in to de-escalate the situation. And now he's crying about bullying.

Really really strange behaviour. Never seen anything like it from a professional football player. He's a weird nobhead.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11847 on: April 26, 2018, 01:37:17 pm »
So if the FA sell Wembley for use as the home for an NFL team, how does this impact Spurs £1bn stadium?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #11848 on: April 26, 2018, 01:42:18 pm »
So if the FA sell Wembley for use as the home for an NFL team, how does this impact Spurs £1bn stadium?

Means Kane can start claiming extra points and field goals...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #11849 on: April 26, 2018, 01:42:29 pm »
Imagine if Milner was a snowflake like this bellend.

Milner has a pardoy account with a crazy following and he just goes with it.

Kane has come off looking like a super sensitive weirdo. It was all perfect for 4 years till he decided to claim his teammate's goal. He's looked like a complete child for the last month now.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11850 on: April 26, 2018, 02:03:22 pm »
He's made himself look an absolute tart over this. Sinking his own reputation so fast it's bizarre. Does he, or any of the many people around him, have any self-awareness at all?

At every step he could have made a bit of a joke, sent himself up, maybe even a tweet about one of Mo's goals 'that's so good I'm claiming that and all!' He'd actually end up coming out of the whole thing looking better than before. Instead he's doubled down on everything in such a poe-faced bed-wetting manner I'd be surprised if even his own teammates aren't a bit sickened by it. Really odd.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11851 on: April 26, 2018, 02:05:50 pm »
He's an entitled fuckwit, in sport you're there to be shot at, and he's giving people plenty of ammunition

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #11852 on: April 26, 2018, 02:10:57 pm »
He's made himself look an absolute tart over this. Sinking his own reputation so fast it's bizarre. Does he, or any of the many people around him, have any self-awareness at all?

At every step he could have made a bit of a joke, sent himself up, maybe even a tweet about one of Mo's goals 'that's so good I'm claiming that and all!' He'd actually end up coming out of the whole thing looking better than before. Instead he's doubled down on everything in such a poe-faced bed-wetting manner I'd be surprised if even his own teammates aren't a bit sickened by it. Really odd.

that's what I didn't get when all this started, the state of footballers today, some of them can barely take a step outside without it being choregraphed or taking advise on it, yet he went flying in all guns blazing over this on Twitter, so either he has no bugger there to tell him what to do, or more likely - they just pander to his ego.  And Spurs went along with I presume, cos they had to make the case to get the goal given to him. Guess they didn't want to uspet little 'Arry.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11853 on: April 26, 2018, 02:12:15 pm »
Made himself look like an arse. He'll struggle to ever live this down. Not to mention his performances have been dogshit since he acted like a selfish dickhead.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #11854 on: April 26, 2018, 02:14:35 pm »
Made himself look like an arse. He'll struggle to ever live this down. Not to mention his performances have been dogshit since he acted like a selfish dickhead.

Don't be daft  ;D

Apparently the NFL was a big part of Levy's business plan so it could well negatively impact their ability to recover their outlay in the future.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11855 on: April 26, 2018, 02:15:21 pm »
Just popped my head into a Spurs forum to see their take. Apparently Kane did nothing wrong because Mo Salah is an anti-semite. Ah.

EDIT: here's the link for the curious: https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/harry-kane.6451/page-504#post-1481456

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 02:26:44 pm by Wilmo »
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11856 on: April 26, 2018, 02:15:30 pm »
Don't be daft  ;D

Indeed, you're right, he could get over it if he moves to Spain.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #11857 on: April 26, 2018, 02:25:55 pm »
Indeed. Gerrard left us nearly three years ago, and yet opposition fans still sing about him. Kane will never live this down while playing in England.

Spurs still have two NFL games a year for ten years, but you'd assume they were hoping it would become a full season in the next few years. The Wembley deal could fuck that.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11858 on: April 26, 2018, 02:43:47 pm »

I'd be surprised if they expected/budgeted for an NFL team, but I'm sure they were hoping that extra money would speed up the repayments.

So it's a blow but not a bad one, I assume.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #11859 on: April 26, 2018, 02:51:30 pm »
Just popped my head into a Spurs forum to see their take. Apparently Kane did nothing wrong because Mo Salah is an anti-semite. Ah.

EDIT: here's the link for the curious: https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/harry-kane.6451/page-504#post-1481456

Nothing quite as odious and humourless as a Spurs forum.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11860 on: April 26, 2018, 02:55:05 pm »
I'd be surprised if they expected/budgeted for an NFL team, but I'm sure they were hoping that extra money would speed up the repayments.

So it's a blow but not a bad one, I assume.

They spent massively on having NFL features in the stadium, so having more than 20 games over 10 years surely entered their thinking? I mean they put in a retractable NFL pitch, surely not just for those games?

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11861 on: April 26, 2018, 02:56:34 pm »
Kane situation is hilarious, in his shoes the next time a teammate scored i would have sprinted flat out to the nearest camera and kissed it. Whole thing becomes, he's laughing at himself too... not so funny anymore, people are bored of talking about it before long. Or simply stop being such a vagina and just accept you play in a sport in which there is more of this type of joking and insulting than any other in the world and just laugh it off, imagine a grown man not being able to take a fucking joke about an embarrassing goal claim

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11862 on: April 26, 2018, 02:59:12 pm »
They spent massively on having NFL features in the stadium, so having more than 20 games over 10 years surely entered their thinking? I mean they put in a retractable NFL pitch, surely not just for those games?

Yeah it's money wasted, but not money they can't afford if that makes sense?

Like basically I don't think Levy was relying on the NFL to help pay off the thing.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11863 on: April 26, 2018, 03:15:03 pm »
He can't shut his mouth even if he wants to. The bastard breathes through his mouth like a whale.

Yeah it's a real problem for him,poor Harry.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11864 on: April 26, 2018, 03:21:03 pm »

Fighting Cock?  Talking Cock more like*

* I know it's said everytime it's linked, but it's an accurate description.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11865 on: April 26, 2018, 03:27:58 pm »
I think we should get behind the lad, get off his back, and stop with the jokes. I worry about Harry from an England point of view, going into the world cup, with his nose being permanently offside. It could be costly.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11866 on: April 26, 2018, 03:47:04 pm »
Yeah it's money wasted, but not money they can't afford if that makes sense?

Like basically I don't think Levy was relying on the NFL to help pay off the thing.

I'm not sure you can say that without knowing the figures. All we know is that the NFL stuff helped push the cost wayyy over budget and cause them to have a £1bn stadium - and now this could possibly mean they will see 2 games a year for the next 10 years and then possibly nothing. Would also be question marks if they'd sell out at 60k for those two games, and at what prices, given there would be a 90k seater stadium hosting what, 10+ games a year.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11867 on: April 26, 2018, 07:01:01 pm »
I think we should get behind the lad, get off his back, and stop with the jokes. I worry about Harry from an England point of view, going into the world cup, with his nose being permanently offside. It could be costly.

;D
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11868 on: April 26, 2018, 08:07:35 pm »
I'm not particularly keen to defend Kane, but it does seem like in this case it might be a bit of newspaper bullshit.

The Mirror articles claims they "understand" Kane and his family are furious about bullying, but then later on quote the PFA guy saying he's already spoken to Kane, and the Kane was fine about it.

So either the Mirror, the PFA guy or Kane are lying.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11869 on: April 26, 2018, 08:08:27 pm »
Well, Kane is a stand up fellow and certainly never lied before. I mean that ball DID touch him.

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
« Reply #11870 on: April 26, 2018, 08:13:53 pm »
I'm not particularly keen to defend Kane, but it does seem like in this case it might be a bit of newspaper bullshit.

The Mirror articles claims they "understand" Kane and his family are furious about bullying, but then later on quote the PFA guy saying he's already spoken to Kane, and the Kane was fine about it.

So either the Mirror, the PFA guy or Kane are lying.

Kane.
Internet terrorist

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11871 on: April 27, 2018, 12:47:09 am »
Why has this been pinned? A mod got fat fingers?

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #11872 on: April 27, 2018, 01:01:12 am »
Why has this been pinned? A mod got fat fingers?

Harry Kane did it.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #11873 on: April 27, 2018, 01:38:00 am »
Kane situation is hilarious, in his shoes the next time a teammate scored i would have sprinted flat out to the nearest camera and kissed it. Whole thing becomes, he's laughing at himself too... not so funny anymore, people are bored of talking about it before long. Or simply stop being such a vagina and just accept you play in a sport in which there is more of this type of joking and insulting than any other in the world and just laugh it off, imagine a grown man not being able to take a fucking joke about an embarrassing goal claim

I reckon last game of the season, the whole team should have a t-shirt underneath with Kane on the back. Then whoever scores, whip off the top, hey presto, everyone has a laugh. Situation diffused.

That's if they had a sense of humour. Which they don't.
We are Liverpool!

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #11874 on: April 28, 2018, 04:14:53 am »
I reckon last game of the season, the whole team should have a t-shirt underneath with Kane on the back. Then whoever scores, whip off the top, hey presto, everyone has a laugh. Situation diffused.

That's if they had a sense of humour. Which they don't.

As I was saying......

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/27/mauricio-pochettino-labels-fa-an-embarrassment-over-harry-kane-tweet-tottenham-hotspur?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Mauricio Pochettino has branded the Football Association an embarrassment for its tweet that mocked the performance of Harry Kane in last Saturday’s FA Cup semi-final.

The Tottenham Hotspur striker was well marshalled by United’s Chris Smalling at Wembley and after the game, which United won 2-1, the official FA Cup account tweeted: “What’s that in your pocket, Chris?” and linked to an unrelated video of the defender saying: “Harry Kane.”

The tweet was deleted and the FA apologised to both Tottenham and United “for any offence caused”. But Pochettino has now laid bare the depth of the surprise and ill-feeling at Spurs. The manager was incredulous that the FA should have goaded a player who will be a key component of Gareth Southgate’s England squad at the World Cup finals in Russia. Kane is expected to captain the team.

“It was embarrassing, no?” Pochettino said of the tweet. “It was a shame, because the FA is English football and Harry is a potential captain at the World Cup. It is difficult to understand, very difficult, and they have apologised about that.

“The situation disappointed me. The fact it happened and then they apologised after a few days. But move on. That is the reality. We need to protect our assets, our English players, our young players.”

Kane has endured a testing period. He was also ribbed after he fought to be credited with a goal that brushed in off him at Stoke City on 7 April. The PFA’s chairman, Ben Purkiss, joked at the Player of the Year awards dinner last Sunday: “Kane is so prolific, he is able to score without touching the ball.”

Pochettino said: “Harry was very sad [about the FA’s tweet]. But he’s strong in his mind. He’s moved on. We are helping him to move on. It was a mistake and he needs to move on quick.”

There is the strong feeling at Tottenham that Kane has not been afforded the respect he deserves and Pochettino described it as “strange” that people in England did not always get behind England’s best players. Dele Alli, another of Tottenham’s England contingent, is routinely booed at Premier League grounds.

“These types of situation – like the tweet after the game – don’t help to create a good atmosphere,” Pochettino said.

“I’m sure that Harry is not happy. When we talk about passion, about feeling, you are proud to defend your country – we need to be careful in the way we send out messages.”

We are Liverpool!

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11875 on: April 28, 2018, 04:55:58 am »
They've Spursed it AGAIN.

It's such a thorough Spursing even little Primativ has disappeared.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #11876 on: April 28, 2018, 06:06:31 am »
The worst thing you can do is let Internet trolls know they're getting to you
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11877 on: April 28, 2018, 07:08:49 am »
What an overreaction to a little bit of banter.

Sensitive little fuckers at Spurs aren't they.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #11878 on: April 28, 2018, 07:29:05 am »
This is all a bullshit smokescreen as Harry knows hes not going to win the golden boot off Mo so hes going for the 'i was bhllied out of it" stance 
What an Entitled Snowflake Harry is coming across as. I dislike him greatly after this. Greatly.
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #11879 on: April 28, 2018, 07:34:35 am »
I dislike him greatly after this. Greatly.

I'm just disappointed to discover he's got a personality. He's kept it so well hidden.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?