Author Topic: EDL leader - 13 months for contempt.  (Read 26554 times)

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: EDL leader steps down coz it's got nasty
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2014, 01:11:50 am »
sorry for bumping this thread but I was watching this documentary about these idiots and can anyone help me with this song that's playing at 11:16.

I know it but I couldn't remember the name if my life depended on it and it's doing my head in.  :butt :no  Please help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBv1a5ZBG0

New Order - 60 Miles An Hour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8n-7eYExMs

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2014, 01:18:03 am »
New Order - 60 Miles An Hour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8n-7eYExMs
thank you mate, you're a life saviour.  I spent hours randomly searching through youtube, listening to the songs and bands I thought might be the right ones. 

Yeah i'm crazy.  ;D
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2014, 03:24:32 pm »
Depending on the locale, there's probably a decent market for racist characters these days.

Some are making a good money.
Kill the humourless

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2014, 05:09:17 pm »
I heard that he fell out with the EDl leadership a few years ago because he was syphoning edl merchandise funds and bought a brand new bmw M3
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2014, 08:34:33 pm »
Robinson has been jailed for 18 months for fraud.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2014, 09:16:04 pm »
Robinson has been jailed for 18 months for fraud.

Yes, for impersonating a human-being.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2014, 09:17:03 pm »
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2014, 09:18:28 pm »
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2014, 11:49:55 am »
This scumbag jailed and Justin Bieber about to be? It's a good day in human history.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2014, 04:41:53 pm »
Currently dragging their knuckles outside the Old Bailey.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2014, 05:28:41 pm »

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #51 on: April 9, 2014, 08:45:21 pm »
Had some prick from the EDL telling me last night how great it was that an English team had got to the Semi Finals last night. I pointed out that it was a club owned by a Russian, with a Portugese manager and 8 foreign players in the team.

Offline Sabbi yypia

• Too classy by far for this place
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2014, 12:54:33 am »
Had some prick from the EDL telling me last night how great it was that an English team had got to the Semi Finals last night. I pointed out that it was a club owned by a Russian, with a Portugese manager and 8 foreign players in the team.

With a Muslim scoring the goal that put them through! Would have tipped him over the edge!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2018, 05:40:26 pm »
Dickhead Robinson gets sent down for 13 months.

Throw away the key springs to mind
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2018, 06:02:26 pm »
A cut out and keep guide for rebuffing anyone speaking up for the twat:

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

Offline puroresu_kid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2018, 06:16:28 pm »
I don't think prison will be kind to Robinson. Whether it be Muslims or non white males, I can imagine he will have some enemies

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2018, 06:37:25 pm »
I don't think prison will be kind to Robinson. Whether it be Muslims or non white males, I can imagine he will have some enemies
Only himself to blame.

He was clearly in contempt of court.  He was explicitly warned not to do what he did as it endangered the right to a free and fair trial.  He chose not to heed those warnings.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2018, 06:44:25 pm »
I suspect that he thinks martyrdom is a good career move with his new found US support. It would probably do his long term earning potential no harm. A bit of porridge, then off on the alt-right chat show circuit.

Certainly better paid than being an ageing skinhead thug leading yet another marginal party.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2018, 09:13:40 pm »
Only himself to blame.

He was clearly in contempt of court.  He was explicitly warned not to do what he did as it endangered the right to a free and fair trial.  He chose not to heed those warnings.
aye utterly moronic, especially if it means the accuser gets off based on that

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2018, 09:30:17 pm »
I try not to wish violence on people, but I'm not going to shed many tears for him should the odd accident befall him. Poor old Ste Lennon, standing up for the rights of oppressed white males everywhere and thrown in jail for his troubles. Try not to drop the soap, mate.

On the flipside, he might befriend some Muslim in prison a la Ed Norton in American History X, realise the error of his ways and emerge a changed man. Doubt it, but you never know.

I suspect that he thinks martyrdom is a good career move with his new found US support. It would probably do his long term earning potential no harm. A bit of porridge, then off on the alt-right chat show circuit.

Certainly better paid than being an ageing skinhead thug leading yet another marginal party.

Aye, that makes a certain sort of sense. It's a sad indictment of the state of the world when you can make a viable career out of bigotry.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Re: EDL leader - 13 months for contempt.
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2018, 09:34:16 pm »
aye utterly moronic, especially if it means the accuser gets off based on that

Just cynical. If they go free then the system is broken/doesn't care/is pro 'muslamic' etc.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2018, 10:11:08 pm »
I try not to wish violence on people, but I'm not going to shed many tears for him should the odd accident befall him. Poor old Ste Lennon, standing up for the rights of oppressed white males everywhere and thrown in jail for his troubles. Try not to drop the soap, mate.

On the flipside, he might befriend some Muslim in prison a la Ed Norton in American History X, realise the error of his ways and emerge a changed man. Doubt it, but you never know.

Aye, that makes a certain sort of sense. It's a sad indictment of the state of the world when you can make a viable career out of bigotry.

Yaxley-Lennon has already done that trick.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03ghfyp

Offline RedSoc

• Main Stander
« Reply #62 on: June 1, 2018, 12:59:55 am »
Do you know what he was arrested and subsequently 'banged up' for?.

Are you against free speech and Tommy's right to raise awareness of the trial he was reporting on?

Have Scousers become so obcured by politics they would defend the clear totalitarian state interference with Robinson's immediate arrest and incarceration?

Would you prefer we didn't know about muslim rape gangs, or should we all be ignorant about this,  as our national media seem so inept on reporting these problems?

Discuss...

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: June 1, 2018, 01:42:57 am »

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: June 1, 2018, 01:47:32 am »
Paedophilia seems to be a big problem in the far right if that's what you are really concerned about.

https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/updated-edl-nonce-list/

You might be better off asking your Lonsdale trab wearing mates if they are bad nonces at your next meeting.
« Last Edit: June 1, 2018, 01:55:12 am by cloggypop »

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #65 on: June 1, 2018, 01:56:22 am »
Do you know what he was arrested and subsequently 'banged up' for?.

Are you against free speech and Tommy's right to raise awareness of the trial he was reporting on?

Have Scousers become so obcured by politics they would defend the clear totalitarian state interference with Robinson's immediate arrest and incarceration?

Would you prefer we didn't know about muslim rape gangs, or should we all be ignorant about this,  as our national media seem so inept on reporting these problems?

Discuss...

Seeing as you asked us to discuss, that's exactly what I'll do. Thanks for the opportunity.

First of all, yes, I know full well what he was arrested and banged up for. He was arrested and banged up for being in contempt of court. Having been given a suspended sentence for the exact same thing he did the other week, he knowingly went and jeopardised the trial he was 'reporting' on by livestreaming himself to hundreds of thousands of volatile idiots. If you really are a Liverpool fan and not just some bad knuckleheaded troll, you should be fully aware of the concept of derailing a judicial process by posting things on social media and jeopardising a fair trial. But I doubt you even know what I'm on about.

Am I against free speech? No. Of course not. But if you want to make out Tommy Robinson was fulfilling some journalistic role, and he was merely 'reporting' on a case then you are so beyond help I can't even describe it. A huge transatlantic network of nationalists has built up these last couple of years and with American money they try make the UK out to be a dystopian, Saudi Arabia-esque society so the viewers of Fox News stay scared and firmly aligned to their President. Katie Hopkins. Nigel Frottage. Robinson. They take their Murdoch coin, these so-called patriots, to make out the country we live in to be a hellhole.

You talk about Muslim rape gangs and you're right to. It's a big problem and it has been a problem for far longer than I thought was the case. I remember Robinson talking to Paxman on Newsnight and he talked about grooming gangs. He said it wasn't Paxman's relatives who were effected, it was his was. I dismissed it. Now, I realise he was right. Muslim grooming gangs (too often referred to as "Asian grooming gangs") are real and they have flourished as a result of police forces and public officials being terrified of being accued of racism. Even more uncomfortably for the likes of myself, the public officials turning a blind eye to this behaviour belonged to the Labour Party. End of.

So he was proved right on that issue and Tommy Robinson quit the EDL. He then went over to the Quilliam Foundation, a group which tries to reform Islam and act as a moderate voice for Muslims across Britain. It's an organisation that tirelessly, fearlessly champions a liberal idea of Islam, so much so that Maajid Nawaaz regularly receives death threats and worse. Robinson had his chance to join that cross-community movement to make positive change. Did he take it? Nope. He followed the money, followed the ego and became the poster boy for laddish, street movement identity politics. Because that's what he is. He's an attention seeker. He's a martyr. As the establishment started to accept his premise, he insisted on pushing himself further and further away from the establishment despite the positive influence he could have had.

He's been jailed before, has Tommy. Even before he was political, he had a tendency for violence and deception. But I'll give it to you, since getting political he has been jailed for things he'd have comfortably avoided had he kept his mouth shut. This latest case is one of them - the speed of which he was locked up is a bit worrying. But there is an unmistakeable pattern of this man, your apparent hero, getting himself lashed in jail.

Muslim grooming gangs are a massive issue. That this country has ignored it for so long is shameful and if people in authority had listened to the likes of Robinson before he took to the streets, maybe we'd have seen the sort of action being taken now ten years ago. Yet, when we do get solid action against these animals, Robinson shows again and again that he doesn't really want action - he wants attention. And your kind are all too keen to give it to him. When the establishment is finally acknowledging the thing he claims has motivated him, who does he put first - himself or the victims? Answer that and refer to him affectionately as "Tommy" again.

Edit: if you want to see what fearlessly standing up to Islamofascism looks like then watch the link below. You may note he doesn’t once try get himself arrested.

https://youtu.be/A7hD6bEcDJQ
« Last Edit: June 1, 2018, 02:32:29 am by TravisBickle »
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: June 1, 2018, 02:08:16 am »
The only downside of Tommy Robinson being off Twitter is that I used to enjoy calling him Stevie and telling him that his trainees were shite.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #67 on: June 1, 2018, 12:54:13 pm »
Good summary Travis.

As it's contempt of Court if he purges his contempt won't he be liable for early release anyway?

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #68 on: June 1, 2018, 01:14:46 pm »
Seeing as you asked us to discuss, that's exactly what I'll do. Thanks for the opportunity.

First of all, yes, I know full well what he was arrested and banged up for. He was arrested and banged up for being in contempt of court. Having been given a suspended sentence for the exact same thing he did the other week, he knowingly went and jeopardised the trial he was 'reporting' on by livestreaming himself to hundreds of thousands of volatile idiots. If you really are a Liverpool fan and not just some bad knuckleheaded troll, you should be fully aware of the concept of derailing a judicial process by posting things on social media and jeopardising a fair trial. But I doubt you even know what I'm on about.

Am I against free speech? No. Of course not. But if you want to make out Tommy Robinson was fulfilling some journalistic role, and he was merely 'reporting' on a case then you are so beyond help I can't even describe it. A huge transatlantic network of nationalists has built up these last couple of years and with American money they try make the UK out to be a dystopian, Saudi Arabia-esque society so the viewers of Fox News stay scared and firmly aligned to their President. Katie Hopkins. Nigel Frottage. Robinson. They take their Murdoch coin, these so-called patriots, to make out the country we live in to be a hellhole.

You talk about Muslim rape gangs and you're right to. It's a big problem and it has been a problem for far longer than I thought was the case. I remember Robinson talking to Paxman on Newsnight and he talked about grooming gangs. He said it wasn't Paxman's relatives who were effected, it was his was. I dismissed it. Now, I realise he was right. Muslim grooming gangs (too often referred to as "Asian grooming gangs") are real and they have flourished as a result of police forces and public officials being terrified of being accued of racism. Even more uncomfortably for the likes of myself, the public officials turning a blind eye to this behaviour belonged to the Labour Party. End of.

So he was proved right on that issue and Tommy Robinson quit the EDL. He then went over to the Quilliam Foundation, a group which tries to reform Islam and act as a moderate voice for Muslims across Britain. It's an organisation that tirelessly, fearlessly champions a liberal idea of Islam, so much so that Maajid Nawaaz regularly receives death threats and worse. Robinson had his chance to join that cross-community movement to make positive change. Did he take it? Nope. He followed the money, followed the ego and became the poster boy for laddish, street movement identity politics. Because that's what he is. He's an attention seeker. He's a martyr. As the establishment started to accept his premise, he insisted on pushing himself further and further away from the establishment despite the positive influence he could have had.

He's been jailed before, has Tommy. Even before he was political, he had a tendency for violence and deception. But I'll give it to you, since getting political he has been jailed for things he'd have comfortably avoided had he kept his mouth shut. This latest case is one of them - the speed of which he was locked up is a bit worrying. But there is an unmistakeable pattern of this man, your apparent hero, getting himself lashed in jail.

Muslim grooming gangs are a massive issue. That this country has ignored it for so long is shameful and if people in authority had listened to the likes of Robinson before he took to the streets, maybe we'd have seen the sort of action being taken now ten years ago. Yet, when we do get solid action against these animals, Robinson shows again and again that he doesn't really want action - he wants attention. And your kind are all too keen to give it to him. When the establishment is finally acknowledging the thing he claims has motivated him, who does he put first - himself or the victims? Answer that and refer to him affectionately as "Tommy" again.

Edit: if you want to see what fearlessly standing up to Islamofascism looks like then watch the link below. You may note he doesn’t once try get himself arrested.

https://youtu.be/A7hD6bEcDJQ

Good post and that speech from Majid is one of his most eloquent. However, I would like to understand what constitutes a Muslim grooming gang?
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: June 1, 2018, 01:27:47 pm »
Muslim grooming gangs is inflammatory. Asian is a better descriptor. Religion is irrelevant to the crimes. There come from the same communities, which are typically linked by ancestry.

There was an issue with the investigation of crimes where cases were mishandled. In some cases because of misguided fears of being racially insensitive. The failings were firmly with the authorities who scrambled their priorities and lost sight of their primary responsibility to protect and defend the vulnerable.

Tommy Robinson's actions at court are totally inappropriate - because with the accused actually facing trial - the failings have been belated addressed. The protest should always be centred around the authorities and not the accused. Otherwise it feels more like an excuse for bigotry rather than a campaign to right wrongs. And jeopardising a trial meaning rapist could go free, or victims may have to testify again in a retrial is contemptible.

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #70 on: June 1, 2018, 01:43:38 pm »
Muslim grooming gangs is inflammatory. Asian is a better descriptor. Religion is irrelevant to the crimes. There come from the same communities, which are typically linked by ancestry.

There was an issue with the investigation of crimes where cases were mishandled. In some cases because of misguided fears of being racially insensitive. The failings were firmly with the authorities who scrambled their priorities and lost sight of their primary responsibility to protect and defend the vulnerable.

Tommy Robinson's actions at court are totally inappropriate - because with the accused actually facing trial - the failings have been belated addressed. The protest should always be centred around the authorities and not the accused. Otherwise it feels more like an excuse for bigotry rather than a campaign to right wrongs. And jeopardising a trial meaning rapist could go free, or victims may have to testify again in a retrial is contemptible.

I am just confused as to where ethnic background  or religious beliefs comes into play when describing these gangs apart from the obvious mishandling from the authorities due to these factors. Although, I do recall some of these gangs specifically targeting “white girls” . Could this be why?

The comtempt of court aspect is glaringly obvious and as you mentioned aside from potentially denying a right to a fair trial we also have to consider the victims who might have to go through the whole ordeal again should there be a retrial.
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #72 on: June 1, 2018, 02:32:13 pm »
Although, I do recall some of these gangs specifically targeting “white girls” . .

Personally, if I was using that line, I'd edit and add working class before white girls.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #73 on: June 1, 2018, 02:42:12 pm »
Personally, if I was using that line, I'd edit and add working class before white girls.

And a fair number of the girls were failed by the care system to boot.

The dereliction of duty by the authorities didn't just extend to misplaced avoidance of racial bias, they were derelict in relation to celebrity and political abusers to.

Offline Trim0582

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: June 4, 2018, 01:39:53 pm »

I would assert it is a far sadder state when entire police forces are too afraid to investigate the serial grooming and rape of minors, over several years, across the country, but that seems a less popular stance. 

If we are to speak of accidents befalling inmates, my preference would be them happening child rapists. It seems contempt of court must be a specifically triggering crime for you, more so than rape. I am left to wonder and worry as to what you would do should you ever get your handes on a perjurer

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #75 on: June 4, 2018, 01:48:27 pm »
I would assert it is a far sadder state when entire police forces are too afraid to investigate the serial grooming and rape of minors, over several years, across the country, but that seems a less popular stance. 

If we are to speak of accidents befalling inmates, my preference would be them happening child rapists. It seems contempt of court must be a specifically triggering crime for you, more so than rape. I am left to wonder and worry as to what you would do should you ever get your handes on a perjurer
What's next weeks lottery numbers?

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: June 4, 2018, 01:48:47 pm »

Where are you getting this idea that you understand the balance of his values from? Nowt in his post to make any of what you've said valid.

Just seems like an excuse to build yourself up and claim you hold and unpopular stance..

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: June 4, 2018, 01:53:44 pm »

Triggering,Mooslum Ray guns & kiddy fuddling,wow you got the lot in there didn't you mate.

Here's the thing though,I would think that Djozer is able to wish accidents on more than 1 person.

What exactly was it in Djozers post that triggered you so ?   Personally people who use the term triggered when commenting in the interwebs does me.

And perjury is a serious crime for a reason.
« Last Edit: June 4, 2018, 01:55:17 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #78 on: June 4, 2018, 02:02:58 pm »

Of course the police should investigate child grooming gangs. But only a fool thinks TR gives a shit about the children, its just another chance to attack muslims.
https://twitter.com/far_right_watch/status/969707858584629249?lang=en

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: June 4, 2018, 02:33:05 pm »

Are entire police forces "too afraid to investigate the serial grooming and rape of minors"? It doesn't seem that way to me, given that cases are being brought to court. Perhaps more should be being done to stop said grooming, I honestly wouldn't know, but arguably more should be done to minimise every crime, everywhere.

And no, contempt of court is not a specifically triggering crime for me, "more so than rape" or not. Suffice to say I have a very particular personal reason for despising the EDL relating to a rather nasty act of violence committed against a good mate of mine a few years ago, and have since regarded the group with extreme distaste (although my politics would have led to me disliking them anyway), and Robinson in my view embodies their thuggishness and ethos, even though he wasn't personally involved in the assault and has since left the organisation. Fuck the EDL and fuck him, basically.

FWIW I would shed no tears for child rapists either. They are utter, utter scum. Just because I dislike Robinson and everything he stands for doesn't mean that I see what he does as being "worse" than child rape - no rational person would, and were I the type to feign outrage over anonymous comments on the internet I'd find your insinuation borderline offensive. I hope this goes some way towards mollifying your righteous conservative indignation, and if it doesn't...well, in all honesty I can't say I'm that bothered.