Author Topic: Dortmund  (Read 201596 times)

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Re: Dortmund
« Reply #1760 on: May 30, 2017, 02:04:45 pm »
I've been at work didn't hear about Wenger's news.

I didn't know that Tuchel and Klopp didn't get on though, they are very different personalities. In fact I don't think you could get two people more different.  ;D

I didn't notice the antics on the touchline I was too busy trying to stop myself from screaming while the game was going on.  ;D

yeah, I can't really remember either, I was pacing at the time,  I only saw the goal celebrations after the fact :D 

I think with him and Tuchel it's proably partly to do with Tuchel pissing off Mainz, he'll have know a lot of what was going on there through Christian Heidel. Or maybe he just doesn't like the guy following him around :lmao

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1761 on: May 30, 2017, 02:20:37 pm »
Re the Liverpool - Dortmund games. Maybe to do with him celebrating? I honestly can't rememember. Did he say something after?
I do remember Kloppo turning to the Dortmund bench to celebrate when Liverpool's 3rd goal went him, as if saying a big fuck you to Tuchel  ;D
I've been at work didn't hear about Wenger's news.
I didn't notice the antics on the touchline I was too busy trying to stop myself from screaming while the game was going on.  ;D
He very pointedly celebrated in front of the LFC bench when Reus scored BVB's third.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1762 on: May 30, 2017, 02:27:56 pm »
He very pointedly celebrated in front of the LFC bench when Reus scored BVB's third.

ah right yes, I reckoned so, thanks for the clarification!

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1763 on: May 31, 2017, 10:52:45 am »
Aubameyang to PSG for €70million to be confirmed today.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #1764 on: May 31, 2017, 11:23:01 am »

Wow.

I thought he was always Madrid bound? Claimed he would only ever join Madrid? Or is that redundant now that Mbappe looks likely to be at Madrid within the next 2 years?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1765 on: May 31, 2017, 11:25:56 am »
Wow.

I thought he was always Madrid bound? Claimed he would only ever join Madrid? Or is that redundant now that Mbappe looks likely to be at Madrid within the next 2 years?

they never made any sort of move for him. That was his dream, but it wasn't to be. And he's 28 in a couple weeks, so I guess this is the big money move he'll get.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1766 on: May 31, 2017, 11:28:08 am »
70M euro's is quite a good price in today's market. Surprised no Premier League side went for him.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #1767 on: May 31, 2017, 11:28:41 am »
Wow.

I thought he was always Madrid bound? Claimed he would only ever join Madrid?

This. Think he said he would go only to Barca or Real Madrid. Hope that makes him learn to shut up a bit as Watske told him to not long ago.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #1768 on: May 31, 2017, 11:35:18 am »
I didn't realise he was 28 - I thought maybe 26 at most. Perhaps that influenced PL teams knowing there would be little re-sale value, and he is one bad injury away from being a massive gamble. It sounds a bit miserable as the guy is quality, with a clean injury history but there aren't many clubs who could afford to write off £60m.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #1769 on: May 31, 2017, 11:35:49 am »

He'll score a goal for every million there.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1770 on: May 31, 2017, 11:36:55 am »
Aubameyang has been yapping about leaving on a fairly consistent basis since about 2 years it seems! 

I didn't realise he was 28 - I thought maybe 26 at most. Perhaps that influenced PL teams knowing there would be little re-sale value, and he is one bad injury away from being a massive gamble. It sounds a bit miserable as the guy is quality, with a clean injury history but there aren't many clubs who could afford to write off £60m.

I suppose only Chelsea, City and Utd would be able to match the wages he'll get at PSG, and it seems to be a money motivated move in part for him. So the options would have been limited if those other teams didn't want him.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1771 on: May 31, 2017, 02:33:37 pm »
Michael Zorc just quoted in the local Dortmund paper saying that there have been no official offers for Aubameyang, yet.  They have not reached an agreement with any team.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1772 on: May 31, 2017, 04:22:14 pm »
Michael Zorc just quoted in the local Dortmund paper saying that there have been no official offers for Aubameyang, yet.  They have not reached an agreement with any team.

Woukld he get us the title??

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1773 on: May 31, 2017, 06:53:47 pm »
It's the kind of deal the tramp would be all over if he was still managoh at that cesspit

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1774 on: May 31, 2017, 08:47:13 pm »
Wow.

Well, Aubameyang is French, after all. Living in the capital of your country which happens to be Paris, earning a shitload of money and competing for the Champions League is not the worst scenario I could imagine.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1775 on: May 31, 2017, 08:52:16 pm »

We should smack 60 mil down to test the water ... unfortunately we wont

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #1776 on: May 31, 2017, 10:37:57 pm »

4:20?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEu2Caf8ddQ

I do remember Kloppo turning to the Dortmund bench to celebrate when Liverpool's 3rd goal went him, as if saying a big fuck you to Tuchel  ;D

6:25:

You try me once you beg for more.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1777 on: June 1, 2017, 07:14:45 am »
4:20?

6:25:

That's right. Hugely over the top celebration for the 57th minute of a game. That's the point when Tuchel thought we were dead and buried.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1778 on: June 1, 2017, 07:23:25 am »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7z8N1DhgVZA

8.22 ;D

In fairness to tuchel klopp was the shadow over him and to beat him would have been massive, but losing to him with a much better team was such a bad look for him, especially how it happened

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1779 on: June 21, 2017, 08:13:31 pm »
Nice little story about Kloppo going undercover to scout Robert Lewandowski as told by one of BVB scouts Artur Platek.

Platek told Polish news outlet Przeglad Sportowy: “From what I know, Robert Lewandowski was observed more than 30 times. That included secret visits by Jurgen Klopp at the stadium in Poznan, in cap and with a hood pulled over his head.

“Borussia could not take a large financial risk at the time, which is why coach Klopp personally went to scout Robert.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/lengths-jurgen-klopp-went-signing-13217910