Author Topic: The Strain is Coming!  (Read 24646 times)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Strain is Coming!
« Reply #240 on: August 29, 2016, 04:26:52 pm »
Just saw first episode of new season, was decent

Spoiler
swear they're trying to make that kid as unlikable as possible. Now they might lose the Lumen to get him back, fuck that
[close]
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: September 5, 2016, 11:57:06 pm »
Episode 2 was pretty cool too

Spoiler
Mr Quinlan is just awesome, when he was talking about all the things he's witnessed in history was one of the best moments in the show
[close]
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #242 on: September 6, 2016, 10:05:47 am »
I think one of the biggest issues I have with the show is the change in quality scene to scene.

The dialogue outside of the highrise PC girl and her buddies went into felt like it had been written like a child and was delivered like a model getting her breakfast up....dreadful.....and then anything with the kid in, literally any scene....fucking awful...

But then you have Vasily Fett doing the nasty and cutting down trees, excellent at every turn and possibly the only character that feels like to the books.

All in all a bit up and down!

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2016, 10:04:49 pm »
Episode 3 is on exodus for anyone who's interested

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: September 29, 2016, 03:08:08 am »
Renewed for a fourth and final season. I think I read the original plan was 5, so maybe can't justify a 5th. Glad it'll get a conclusion though

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: October 10, 2016, 08:45:50 pm »
Really enjoyed this week's, the Fet stuff was really good

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: October 11, 2016, 10:00:33 am »
Really enjoyed this week's, the Fet stuff was really good
Credit where it's due, it's been excellent the past few weeks. When they focus on Setrakian and Fet the show benefits enormously, Gus and Angel also!

The bad stuff is still bad but thankfully there's not been quite so much of it.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: October 11, 2016, 11:28:47 am »
Credit where it's due, it's been excellent the past few weeks. When they focus on Setrakian and Fet the show benefits enormously, Gus and Angel also!

The bad stuff is still bad but thankfully there's not been quite so much of it.

I'm actually kinda confused with the gus and Angel stuff. Seems like they've been in the show for so long and just done absolutely nothing of consequence

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: October 11, 2016, 12:34:08 pm »
I'm actually kinda confused with the gus and Angel stuff. Seems like they've been in the show for so long and just done absolutely nothing of consequence
Yeah the lack of direction for their characters has been more than a bit frustrating.

In the books they became far more prolific and integral as the story progressed. I'm thinking the fact that there's a 4th series means that's where is all might happen for them?

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #249 on: October 12, 2016, 05:40:13 pm »
This season has been great so far,season 2 was a bit meh but it's really come back to strength this season.

The kickass vampire dude with the sword is the best thing this season.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: October 12, 2016, 05:47:58 pm »
Yeah been better than last season.

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: October 12, 2016, 11:24:57 pm »
Apart from the kids weird storyline they have really stepped up. Must help knowing how long is left now & being able to plan the ending.

Nice change from the boring Zombie stuff around as well.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: October 25, 2016, 01:49:06 am »
Just saw the latest episode

Spoiler
really not sure what the point in angel's character was. Was hopin he'd get the White and become some kind of super masked wrestling vampire killer, but he just limped around then died.
[close]

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: October 25, 2016, 10:26:54 am »
Just saw the latest episode

Spoiler
really not sure what the point in angel's character was. Was hopin he'd get the White and become some kind of super masked wrestling vampire killer, but he just limped around then died.
[close]
Spoiler
Do you want an actual spoiler?
[close]

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2016, 12:45:52 pm »
Spoiler
Do you want an actual spoiler?
[close]

Yeah sure

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: October 25, 2016, 12:53:54 pm »
Spoiler
Angel won't be dead and will be the Master's new vessel 8)
[close]

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: October 25, 2016, 01:01:57 pm »
Spoiler
Angel won't be dead and will be the Master's new vessel 8)
[close]

Spoiler
Haha now that's interesting, thanks
[close]

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: October 31, 2016, 10:12:40 pm »
FUCK
THAT
KID

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: October 31, 2016, 10:15:00 pm »
Is this worth getting into?

Offline Blinis

• Kopite
« Reply #259 on: October 31, 2016, 10:24:34 pm »
What do Fernando Hierro, Carles Puyol, Philipp Lahm, Andres Iniesta, Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos and Jordan Henderson share in common?

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: October 31, 2016, 11:27:35 pm »
Great episode,easily the best season so far.

That kid though. :butt
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: November 1, 2016, 10:01:16 pm »

Its kind of like a bad season of 24 combined with The Walking Dead.

... A fun watch but nothing more.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: November 2, 2016, 01:45:33 pm »
I've really enjoyed it but the quality was variable in the first two seasons. Season 3 it's really found it's feet though and been excellent start to finish.

The kid though may be the most annoying person presently on TV ::)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #263 on: November 2, 2016, 01:46:43 pm »
I've really enjoyed it but the quality was variable in the first two seasons. Season 3 it's really found it's feet though and been excellent start to finish.

The kid though may be the most annoying person presently on TV ::)

He rivals small Anakin.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: November 2, 2016, 01:48:26 pm »
He rivals small Anakin.

He's worse
Spoiler
already got Nora killed, let an innocent guy get killed by Strigoy who was looking after children, set off a nuke in New York because his dad defended himself. Nuts, I really hope he faces the worst death in the show
[close]

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: November 2, 2016, 01:49:28 pm »
He's worse
Spoiler
already got Nora killed, let an innocent guy get killed by Strigoy who was looking after children, set off a nuke in New York because his dad defended himself. Nuts, I really hope he faces the worst death in the show
[close]

Oh I stopped watching after season 2 I think, but for me he was the most annoying part hands down.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: November 2, 2016, 01:50:21 pm »
He's worse
Spoiler
[close]
And most annoyingly......you can see up his nose whilst looking straight at him! :o

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: November 2, 2016, 01:51:42 pm »
Oh I stopped watching after season 2 I think, but for me he was the most annoying part hands down.

They recast him to be played by an even more annoying child actor too, unreal

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: November 2, 2016, 01:52:42 pm »
They recast him to be played by an even more annoying child actor too, unreal

Bloody hell I didn't think that was possible!

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: November 3, 2016, 06:20:27 am »
Fucking kid needs to get got
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2017, 02:51:17 pm »
Just under 4 weeks till the final season opener airs, 16th July. Looking forward to having this to watch again. Would really like to save it all up and binge it in a oner but not sure I can last till 17th Septmber before cracking....
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 03:14:59 pm by Titi Camara »

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #271 on: June 20, 2017, 02:59:33 pm »
Just under 4 weeks till the final season opener airs, 16th June. Looking forward to having this to watch again. Would really like to save it all up and binge it in a oner but not sure I can last till 17th Septmber before cracking....

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: June 20, 2017, 03:16:29 pm »

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: July 19, 2017, 10:19:22 am »
Anyone catch the season opener? Very different feel to it, living through an occupation rather than fighting an enemy.

Fet still proving he's the best thing in it though and the kid still proving to be the worst piece of casting since that other daft kid in the Phantom Menace!

Offline Blinis

• Kopite
« Reply #274 on: July 19, 2017, 11:00:30 am »
Kill.

The.

Kid.
What do Fernando Hierro, Carles Puyol, Philipp Lahm, Andres Iniesta, Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos and Jordan Henderson share in common?

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: August 22, 2017, 09:33:17 am »
Ha ha teenage love can be a bitch eh! ::) :o ;D

Never known a show be so mixed in quality, almost every scene with either Fet, Gus or Eichorst in are brilliant but that's contrasted by Ephraim and his kid being absolutely fucking dreadful.

If that kid gets out of all this alive I'm going to send a plague after the writers!

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #276 on: September 18, 2017, 06:18:12 am »
Yes, it's take a long time to get there but

Spoiler
the little bastard is finally dead
[close]

Been a mixed bag overall but the ending was great and not quite what I was expecting