Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 387578 times)

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #4520 on: May 27, 2017, 11:09:45 pm »
Anyone where I can watch season 1? Thanks

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4521 on: May 27, 2017, 11:21:17 pm »
Anyone where I can watch season 1? Thanks
I'm guessing you don't have Netflix,if not these are good sources online for streaming episodes.

http://www.shush.se/index.php?showlist=thewalkingdead

http://www.watchepisodes4.com/the-walking-dead
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4522 on: May 27, 2017, 11:34:11 pm »
I'm guessing you don't have Netflix,if not these are good sources online for streaming episodes.

http://www.shush.se/index.php?showlist=thewalkingdead

http://www.watchepisodes4.com/the-walking-dead

It's not on Netflix it's on Amazon video.

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4523 on: May 28, 2017, 12:29:17 am »
Might download off piratebay but had a couple   of emails about me downloading movies

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #4524 on: May 28, 2017, 11:40:54 am »
Might download off piratebay but had a couple   of emails about me downloading movies

Just pay a few quid a year for a VPN and they'll never know ;)

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4525 on: May 28, 2017, 01:56:53 pm »
Just stream it using Exodus on Kodi.

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4526 on: May 28, 2017, 02:58:30 pm »
Just pay a few quid a year for a VPN and they'll never know ;)

I'll look into that. Thanks

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #4527 on: June 6, 2017, 12:22:48 am »
Saved all of S7 for a binge and ended up fast forwarding nearly the entire lot for the action. So watched about 30 minutes in total. What a load of wank.
Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #4528 on: June 21, 2017, 01:09:14 pm »
Have watched one episode a night of this for the last few months - overall, really enjoyed it but oh man what a drag season 7 was. In the end a decent finish still leaves some anticipation for season 8 but hopefully they realize they cannot keep with having entire episodes of filler.
JFT97

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4529 on: June 24, 2017, 04:47:20 am »
Just finished S7 and completely agree with all that has been said. Absolute tosh. The one redeeming feature has been that this thread has been comedy gold for the past few pages.
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4530 on: July 15, 2017, 06:50:10 am »
On a more sombre note

John Bernecker: Walking Dead stuntman dies in fall

Stuntman John Bernecker has died after suffering a fall on the set of The Walking Dead.
AMC Networks said production on the eighth season of the hit zombie TV series was "temporarily" shut down after Wednesday's "tragic" accident.
A coroner in Georgia confirmed Bernecker died of blunt force trauma in hospital in Atlanta.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40606244

Rest In Peace  :(
choose Life.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #4531 on: July 15, 2017, 07:50:29 am »
Just finished S7 and completely agree with all that has been said. Absolute tosh. The one redeeming feature has been that this thread has been comedy gold for the past few pages.
It`s the same shite over and over.

Rick`s group against the baddies.

Rick`s group win.

The baddies win.

Rick`s group win.

And round we go.

There needs to be some hope on the virus and a search to cure the spread, would give it a bit more focus.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4532 on: July 22, 2017, 01:43:32 am »

The 8th season - and also 100th episode - will air on Sunday 22nd October in the US... (and on Fox in the UK the day after)

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-walking-dead-season-8-release-date-announced-premiere-comic-con-panel-spoilers-a7850161.html
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 01:47:11 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4533 on: July 22, 2017, 03:54:14 am »
That's about 60 too much. Are they heading anywhere?

Online coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #4534 on: July 22, 2017, 04:18:15 am »
Considering the comic has been around for 14 years with Robert Kirkman admitting that it was only 2 or 3 years ago that he came up with an ending idea for the comics, it doesn't surprise me that the show is the same round-and-round. I'll be interested to know how it finally ends, but there's just so much better TV out there and I've only got so much free time.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4535 on: July 22, 2017, 08:46:03 am »
Considering the comic has been around for 14 years with Robert Kirkman admitting that it was only 2 or 3 years ago that he came up with an ending idea for the comics, it doesn't surprise me that the show is the same round-and-round. I'll be interested to know how it finally ends, but there's just so much better TV out there and I've only got so much free time.

Are they still walking? Used to be a great show but lost its story. Do they have an endgame anymore? Where is Rick heading too? Why won't Karl die?

Online coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #4536 on: July 22, 2017, 04:50:34 pm »
Are they still walking? Used to be a great show but lost its story. Do they have an endgame anymore? Where is Rick heading too? Why won't Karl die?

I don't think they had an endgame to start with, and that's the problem. What are they writing towards? How do you plot out an arc when you don't know how the story ends? How can you write compelling characters when you're not sure what their purpose is in the long view? Robert Kirkman let the comics go on for eleven years before he started to think about how he was going to end the run. That was 3 years ago and we're still not any closer. This is the George R.R. Martin syndrome, but instead of going years without writing, it's about a guy who churns out shit on a monthly basis. Both are never-ending writing issues. (And at least Martin told HBO how he plans to end it.)

The first mistake was writing it from Rick's POV rather than Carl's. I know he gets a lot of derision here, but had he been written properly, I think it would have been more interesting to see the story develop from the eyes of a child. As my wife said, it would almost be a coming of age story, but in the zombie apocalypse. Let's watch a kid go from wide-eyed innocence to world-weary hardened adult. Let's watch how he deals with a father whose idealism has been the root of a lot of problems, often resulting in people dying. Let's see Carl step forward and yank the leadership right out of his father's hands. Etc., etc.

Instead, we have the same hero/villain cycle go round and round for 14 years.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline mkferdy

• "Zlat's all, folks!" (yes, that's MY joke!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4537 on: July 25, 2017, 09:15:45 pm »

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4538 on: July 25, 2017, 09:41:48 pm »
There was a trailer for the new series at SDCC.

Zero fucks given in here.

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4539 on: October 20, 2017, 09:06:11 pm »
Been watching this to catch up. 5th season in and still not sure. One thing for sure, I'm giving up watching 3-4 eps in a row due to dreaming about zombies at night.

Doesnt matter how fast they run those peskie walkers are always 10 meters behind them

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
« Reply #4540 on: October 22, 2017, 10:37:57 am »
It`s the same shite over and over.

Rick`s group against the baddies.

Rick`s group win.

The baddies win.

Rick`s group win.

And round we go.

There needs to be some hope on the virus and a search to cure the spread, would give it a bit more focus.

Have to admit it's repetitive ad nauseam and it has much to do with all the questions that have been asked here. So to e.g. have them trying to look for a cure would give meaning to the show (or was that lab sequence in one of the beginning seasons all we'll see about them even mention the intent of finding a cure? - What's the reasoning here, they all have the virus so fuck it?). Shall see how the next season begins.

Online lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #4541 on: October 22, 2017, 09:43:06 pm »
It is the 100% episode coming so expect some major action / explosions / people eaten by Tigers / Iron Man shows up / random boobies*

*Sorry I'm a bit depressed this evening
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4542 on: October 22, 2017, 11:45:20 pm »
Have to admit it's repetitive ad nauseam and it has much to do with all the questions that have been asked here. So to e.g. have them trying to look for a cure would give meaning to the show (or was that lab sequence in one of the beginning seasons all we'll see about them even mention the intent of finding a cure? - What's the reasoning here, they all have the virus so fuck it?). Shall see how the next season begins.

Simple solution:  everyone has their teeth extracted, wearing false teeth, so that when they die, they can't bite anyone.   ;D
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4543 on: October 23, 2017, 12:15:46 pm »
That was another boring episode.  Every series is a rehash of the previous series: find other survivors, build a community, someone comes along wanting to destroy/control community, go to war, start again.  They do need to change the direction.

Spoiler
Also, because they’re following the comics, it was obvious Negan would survive somehow.
[close]

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #4544 on: October 23, 2017, 03:35:52 pm »
This show always makes me very anxious, even though I don't really give too much of a shit about any of the characters. Strange. I'm surprised there hasn't been more reaction in here yet, unless they haven't shown the series (?) opener there yet.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Online lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #4545 on: October 23, 2017, 05:41:40 pm »
This show always makes me very anxious, even though I don't really give too much of a shit about any of the characters. Strange. I'm surprised there hasn't been more reaction in here yet, unless they haven't shown the series (?) opener there yet.

They haven't shown it in the US have they???
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #4546 on: October 23, 2017, 05:50:57 pm »
Rick cant shoot for shit
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #4547 on: October 23, 2017, 07:20:08 pm »
They haven't shown it in the US have they???

Yeah, it was on last night - I got it via torrent down here this afternoon (I'm 11 hours ahead of the US East Coast).
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4548 on: October 23, 2017, 10:02:03 pm »
Poor episode. Utterly predictable. Not complete without a few scenes of "IS this real or just a dream" ooooh.

Think I might be done with it. I'll give it till next episode but for an opening 100th episode show. That was really not very good.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:05:43 pm by Upinsmoke »

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #4549 on: October 23, 2017, 11:42:55 pm »
Spoiler
Genuinely one of the worst episodes I think I can remember, not just the walking dead, in TV. The speeches are laughable and the writing is a joke. Why is Rick so hellbent on being the king of everything. Just fuck off mate. Get in a car, with your kid, maybe a few others and fuck off. Drive off. Live somewhere else. The country has gone to bits, you can live ANYWHERE. But Rick wants to Live 20 minutes up the road from the guy who wants to torture him.

Imagine this. You're on the road, and you get stopped by a nutter and all his mates 20 minutes from where you live. He takes a baseball bat and smashes your best mates head in, so his eyes pop out. You then get to to go. Do you, in that situation A. Stay, and live 20 minutes up the road. or B. Get a car, and fucking drive as fast as you can in the opposite direction. Hmmmm, tough one.

The only argument that this hasn't happend, is that it'd make shit TV. Watching this is no better. Not 1% better.

The scene outside Negans. Do they have unlimited Ammo? Why are they shooting at windows aimlessly ?

The scene with Karl and the Asian guy, why is Rick firing his gun in the open, when there could be walkers or enemies about? 

Negan is stood outside the factory - shoot him. Go on. You've got rifles, you're all there. 1 shot. It's all it'll take. Nope.

Negan is on the floor, by himself. Shoot him. Nope.

I'm actually at the stage now where I'd love it if Rick died. He's a ridiculous character. At first all of his decisions were fueld by keeping his family safe, now it's about his ego. I hope Negan caves his face  in.

[close]
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4550 on: October 24, 2017, 12:19:24 am »
Pretty low key episode for a season opener.

What's with the dream sequence thingies with Rick with the grey beard and walking stick.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4551 on: October 24, 2017, 12:47:44 am »

What's with the dream sequence thingies with Rick with the grey beard and walking stick.

It’s just odd. His kid has aged about 5 years, at the most, in that sequence, but Rick is at least 15 years older while Michonne hasn’t aged. 

Shit episode.  Like Upinsmoke, I think I’m done with it now.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4552 on: October 24, 2017, 05:57:46 am »
Spoiler
Genuinely one of the worst episodes I think I can remember, not just the walking dead, in TV. The speeches are laughable and the writing is a joke. Why is Rick so hellbent on being the king of everything. Just fuck off mate. Get in a car, with your kid, maybe a few others and fuck off. Drive off. Live somewhere else. The country has gone to bits, you can live ANYWHERE. But Rick wants to Live 20 minutes up the road from the guy who wants to torture him.

Imagine this. You're on the road, and you get stopped by a nutter and all his mates 20 minutes from where you live. He takes a baseball bat and smashes your best mates head in, so his eyes pop out. You then get to to go. Do you, in that situation A. Stay, and live 20 minutes up the road. or B. Get a car, and fucking drive as fast as you can in the opposite direction. Hmmmm, tough one.

The only argument that this hasn't happend, is that it'd make shit TV. Watching this is no better. Not 1% better.

The scene outside Negans. Do they have unlimited Ammo? Why are they shooting at windows aimlessly ?

The scene with Karl and the Asian guy, why is Rick firing his gun in the open, when there could be walkers or enemies about? 

Negan is stood outside the factory - shoot him. Go on. You've got rifles, you're all there. 1 shot. It's all it'll take. Nope.

Negan is on the floor, by himself. Shoot him. Nope.

I'm actually at the stage now where I'd love it if Rick died. He's a ridiculous character. At first all of his decisions were fueld by keeping his family safe, now it's about his ego. I hope Negan caves his face  in.

[close]

This echoes all my feelings.

Spoiler
Literelly cannot believe they spend half the time taking out the lookouts with bows and arrows yet they can't pop one in negan's face when he comes out of hiding armed with only his baseball bat. Also What happened to conserving ammo, you know in a world where resources are limited.

They've made it so much about revenge and not survival that going for a cure would be pointless now. I mean the zombies aren't even a threat are they, you can literally walk past them and they don't attack you or shit. There's nothing they can do to redeem the series in my eyes, they've took it too far to the point your not arsed about any characters anymore. Well done amc

[close]

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4553 on: October 24, 2017, 06:08:47 am »

And it wasn't just any season opener it was the 100th episode ffs,terrible episode from top to bottom,shit writing,shit acting and a shit storyline.

Looks like I am in the minority because it was supposedly 'The best episode EVVA !!'
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4554 on: October 24, 2017, 10:39:46 am »
Looks like I am in the minority because it was supposedly 'The best episode EVVA !!'
Haven't read or heard anyone say that.

Wasn't as bad as some are making out though.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4555 on: October 24, 2017, 11:00:41 am »
So 100 episodes in - intro of Negan and the double header of losing 2 cast members has still been the highlight by far.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4556 on: October 24, 2017, 11:11:59 am »
Is it just me or has Negan gone incredibly stale?

He walks out like a bad ass and then you get the typical bad guy bullshit.

Rick can't shoot for shit, none of them can.

as someone has mentioned, it takes 1 bullet, just one and all they manage to do is hurt his leg.

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4557 on: October 24, 2017, 12:24:16 pm »
Pick off guards on the roof with one shot. No problem. Pick off look outs. Easy. Hit Negan with automatic weapons from a few yards. Impossible. Hmmmm.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #4558 on: October 24, 2017, 12:26:15 pm »
Is Gabriel out of ammo or did he think he needs Negan alive to help him escape?

Or are we just supposed to believe this reborn priest they've spent a season or two developing as increasingly bad-ass was too scared to shoot him?

I didn't mind the episode, it was entertaining enough, but do agree the writing is incredibly sloppy.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4559 on: October 24, 2017, 01:07:57 pm »
This is from about 5 years ago. They still using the same formula?

Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017