Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554262 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #11480 on: June 21, 2017, 03:17:09 pm »
i can see why some do it

an avensis i had a few years back must have been scraped in a car park at least 10 times. it was obvious one day that the car beside me in a gym car park had scraped my front bumper. i had enough of shit heads marking my car and fucking off. there was 2 bad marks on the rear bumper plus at least a foot long scratch on the same bumper.

was obvious now who had done the latest one so i keyed the side of their car

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11481 on: June 21, 2017, 05:22:58 pm »
Probably been said already in here, but people who smoke in their car whilst young children are in there.

Selfish bastards.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #11482 on: June 21, 2017, 05:28:58 pm »
Deranged plantpots who chase old ladies down the street to complain about their driving skills...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11483 on: June 21, 2017, 05:37:32 pm »
Deranged plantpots who chase old ladies down the street to complain about their driving skills...

Saw that post the other day on here and thought that's something only Alan Partridge would do.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11484 on: June 21, 2017, 05:41:58 pm »
Probably been said already in here, but people who smoke in their car whilst young children are in there.

Selfish bastards.

Now illegal, sadly we've no police anymore to enforce the law.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11485 on: June 21, 2017, 05:43:55 pm »
Now illegal, sadly we've no police anymore to enforce the law.

Crazy isn't it, it would be interesting to know how many convictions have been made since the law coming in. I'll have a wild stab in the dark and say zero.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11486 on: June 21, 2017, 05:44:52 pm »

I reckon we should send Hellrazor round to key his car.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11487 on: June 21, 2017, 07:08:58 pm »
Crazy isn't it, it would be interesting to know how many convictions have been made since the law coming in. I'll have a wild stab in the dark and say zero.

Only one I can find is from Sept 2016, a bloke from Sheffield was caught in the May and convicted in Sept.

Bad drivers are pissing me off again. Its chaos on Chester Road going in and out of Manchester due to morons ignoring yellow boxes. The queue into Manchester is about 2 miles long because of one set of traffic lights at White City.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 07:28:53 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11488 on: June 21, 2017, 07:23:40 pm »
For the umpteenth time, people on public transport listening to loud shit music on leaky Apple headphones. Go and fucking die you cretins. It's fucking 7:30 AM, I have to share the crammed tram with you - do I really have to share your lack of taste as well.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #11489 on: June 21, 2017, 08:12:41 pm »

I suspect that it is a handy charge to add when they were going to pull the vehicle any way.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #11490 on: June 22, 2017, 06:52:32 am »
People who feel the need especially in the summer to drive with the windows down and music playing really loud.
Especially late at night whilst parked on the street.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11491 on: June 22, 2017, 07:44:44 am »
People who feel the need especially in the summer to drive with the windows down and music playing really loud.

Crossing the road to work the other day some fella was doing that, blasting out Matthew Wilders Break My Stride  :o  Fuck sake, keep your shite taste in music to yourself.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11492 on: June 22, 2017, 08:32:58 am »
Crossing the road to work the other day some fella was doing that, blasting out Matthew Wilders Break My Stride  :o  Fuck sake, keep your shite taste in music to yourself.
do me a massive favour! the next time you see this said c*nt kick the living shit out of the fucking bastard

jesus i hate that song with a passion
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #11493 on: June 22, 2017, 10:40:41 am »
For the umpteenth time, people on public transport listening to loud shit music on leaky Apple headphones. Go and fucking die you cretins. It's fucking 7:30 AM, I have to share the crammed tram with you - do I really have to share your lack of taste as well.

Or people having very personal phone calls on the bus.

Sat near someone the other day almost in tears because their bank wouldn't extend their overdraft.  Is that really a conversation to have on a bus (they phoned the bank, not took a call)?  :o
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #11494 on: June 22, 2017, 10:51:02 am »
Oh so you don't think thats really cool? Someone should tell those guys that everyone hates them

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #11495 on: June 22, 2017, 10:53:28 am »
Or people having very personal phone calls on the bus.

Sat near someone the other day almost in tears because their bank wouldn't extend their overdraft.  Is that really a conversation to have on a bus (they phoned the bank, not took a call)?  :o

Don't get public transport that often but when I do I am always amazed at the lack of self awareness people have when they are on the phone. When I got the train in the other week, for the whole 25 minute journey, there was a girl on a packed train having a loud conversation with her mum about her and her boyfriend moving in together and how they were happy to be moving on from all the problems they'd had in the past and that he was dealing with his drink problems and wasn't going to cheat any more etc etc. Fucking mind boggling that you could have that conversation in public.

Have the same issue with parents in the playground. There are people every morning having loud, private conversations (generally about the useless father of one or more of their kids) that involve wild hand gestures, swearing and raised voices. One of the regular culprits has a striking resemblance to John Henshaw (the landlord from Early Doors) despite being a woman!
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11496 on: June 22, 2017, 11:26:07 am »
People that allow their dogs to lick them all over their face and mouth. Absolute dirty disgusting c*nts

This is a top shout.

Someone once told me it was fine, because dogs tongues are anti-bacterial - the absolute fuckwit

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11497 on: June 22, 2017, 11:32:33 am »
Don't get public transport that often but when I do I am always amazed at the lack of self awareness people have when they are on the phone. When I got the train in the other week, for the whole 25 minute journey, there was a girl on a packed train having a loud conversation with her mum about her and her boyfriend moving in together and how they were happy to be moving on from all the problems they'd had in the past and that he was dealing with his drink problems and wasn't going to cheat any more etc etc. Fucking mind boggling that you could have that conversation in public.

Have the same issue with parents in the playground. There are people every morning having loud, private conversations (generally about the useless father of one or more of their kids) that involve wild hand gestures, swearing and raised voices. One of the regular culprits has a striking resemblance to John Henshaw (the landlord from Early Doors) despite being a woman!

This is such a British perspective. We're so repressed, we can't cope with people having real life conversations in public even if that person isn't worried about it.

I think it's so dickish when people inflict shite music on others, but I have no issue with people having private conversations publicly. It's reasonable, and easy, to stop the music bit happening. Don't think it's reasonable to say when and where people hold important conversations

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #11498 on: June 22, 2017, 11:46:46 am »

was obvious now who had done the latest one so i keyed the side of their car

Classy.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11499 on: June 22, 2017, 12:49:58 pm »
Classy.

Serves the c*nt right - they are quite happy to damage someones car and say fuck all, leaving the innocent party with a big repair bill or possible insurance claim, so a bit of Karma doesn't go amiss.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11500 on: June 22, 2017, 12:52:00 pm »
People who don't replace the cap on a tube of toothpaste then lose it
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #11501 on: June 22, 2017, 01:44:57 pm »
People who don't replace the cap on a tube of toothpaste then lose it

Oh it does me too. My ex-roomshare-guy used to do it. He used to remove the cap, put toothpaste on his brush, and put the cap in his Pyjama pockets. 3 days later I find it in the washing machine when I was going to wash my clothes. Blamed it on his absent mindedness, mind you. Its not absent mindedness. Its just being a tool.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #11502 on: June 22, 2017, 01:45:11 pm »
Serves the c*nt right - they are quite happy to damage someones car and say fuck all, leaving the innocent party with a big repair bill or possible insurance claim, so a bit of Karma doesn't go amiss.

Fit a rear dashcam or camera and alert the police of criminal damage.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #11503 on: June 22, 2017, 01:59:47 pm »
People that allow their dogs to lick them all over their face and mouth. Absolute dirty disgusting c*nts

Bearing in mind where the dogs tongue has been isn't that like passive dogs arse rimming?

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #11504 on: June 22, 2017, 02:07:25 pm »

Selfish bastards.

Don't even let the little sprogs have a sly toke the tight twats.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #11505 on: June 22, 2017, 02:47:06 pm »
This is such a British perspective. We're so repressed, we can't cope with people having real life conversations in public even if that person isn't worried about it.

I think it's so dickish when people inflict shite music on others, but I have no issue with people having private conversations publicly. It's reasonable, and easy, to stop the music bit happening. Don't think it's reasonable to say when and where people hold important conversations

I don't have an issue with someone having an important call or something that is time specific like asking someone to pick them up from the station but is it really necessary to have a full 'catch up' call with someone on public transport?
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11506 on: June 22, 2017, 04:22:38 pm »
The latest trend for the posing bastards who own flash cars to park so that they take up two species to avoid the risk of someone potentially, accidentally bumping their genitalia replacement device, as the other driver gets in/out of their car.

All the daft pricks are doing is screeching to any passing arsehole to come and vandalise their hearts desire.
Think they now refer to this as Clarkson Parking, as for damage in supermarket car parks you can ask for the CCTV off them and go from there. As for telling the police that criminal damage has occurred, you really think they will anything ? They do not bother to come out for burglaries.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11507 on: June 22, 2017, 04:24:59 pm »
Fit a rear dashcam or camera and alert the police of criminal damage.

They are understaffed, underfunded and stretched, the last thing they will be interested in is criminal damage to cars claims.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11508 on: June 22, 2017, 04:51:20 pm »

I went to high school in the 2000s when the Sony Ericsson walkman phone trend, of blasting your music on your phone speaker (no headphones) while walking down the street or on a packed bus at 8.15am was in its prime.

The general consensus was that these kids had insecurities and felt worthless inside. So by the whole bus hearing their music, it made them be seen as special or boost their street cred.

Another theory was- Say they were in year 8, and there was year 11s on the bus, they did it to seem hard and won't be bullied.

The first theory ties in with people blasting music in their cars TOO loud so everyone can purposely hear it.
They have nothing special going on in their lives, they haven't achieved ANYTHING. So everyone hearing their music makes them feel as if they are a big deal, and in their warped mind have a sense of accomplishment.

It's the same people that say 'bros before hoes' or 'money and career over women'. Yes looking after your mates and having a career is fantastic. But PLEASE don't try and sell me that you turned down women. Your using the career line as a way to look down on people getting laid. Or the people who think a sports car is going to attract people in your life instead of charisma, trust, honesty, respect of others.(well aside hanger ons).

Bottom line, as someone who has had exams and meetings to prepare for but been inundated with music at 8am on buses, i know that these people have no sense of accomplishment, and need people to hear music from their cars to prove to themselves they are successful, as they won't find it anywhere else.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 04:58:30 pm by Andy Hunter »
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #11509 on: June 22, 2017, 04:52:49 pm »
What about those nobheads who drive scrambler bikes round and round and round the block?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #11510 on: June 22, 2017, 10:49:10 pm »
What about those nobheads who drive scrambler bikes round and round and round the block?
And quad bikes. Absolutely hate it when you're just about to drift off then some c*nt driving one of them whizzes past.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11511 on: June 22, 2017, 10:53:16 pm »
And quad bikes. Absolutely hate it when you're just about to drift off then some c*nt driving one of them whizzes past.

I'm in absolute agreement. What a bunch of annoying bastards.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #11512 on: June 22, 2017, 11:20:30 pm »
I agree with this. Instead of a song I like, it's always some techno shite that has the same boring loop every 2 seconds.

To the person who invented them 'what were they thinking?!'
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #11513 on: June 22, 2017, 11:28:53 pm »

bullshit.....anyone who has a loud private conversation in public is an annoying self important fuckin blert....there should be a soundproof booth on public transport where the c*nts can retire to and fill their pain-in-the-arse boots
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11514 on: June 22, 2017, 11:46:16 pm »

bullshit.....anyone who has a loud private conversation in public is an annoying self important fuckin blert....there should be a soundproof booth on public transport where the c*nts can retire to and fill their pain-in-the-arse boots

Isn't it more self important if you decide what others are saying shouldn't happen in your presence?

Couldn't you entertain just yourself if it was a problem? Stick some headphones in? Have an acceptable conversation, like 'do you like football' or 'nice weekend'? Make a phonecall? Move to the quiet zone?

I dunno mate, I just like conversations that aren't about the weather
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:48:27 pm by Classycara »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #11515 on: June 23, 2017, 12:14:49 am »
Isn't it more self important if you decide what others are saying shouldn't happen in your presence?

It's not, it's a clear understanding of the difference between public and private, a line which has become blurred in the digital, self-referencing age...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11516 on: June 23, 2017, 12:23:01 am »

only a matter of time before some driver goes travis bickle and just goes on a killing spree. if i had a terminal illness and i could drive i would splatter the c*nts all over the fuckin city. wash yer fuckin hair and get an haircut you slimy fuckin c*nts. weaving through traffic and potentially causing accidents. i would mow the c*nts down and then laugh at the c*nts families who raised them to be dumb c*nts. fuckin oxygen stealers. :no :no :no

Offline DanA

• misses the Eurovision Glory Days.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11517 on: June 23, 2017, 03:11:32 am »

Couldn't you entertain just yourself if it was a problem? Stick some headphones in? Have an acceptable conversation, like 'do you like football' or 'nice weekend'? Make a phonecall? Move to the quiet zone?

I dunno mate, I just like conversations that aren't about the weather

Nope, not for me anyway. I can talk about just about anything in the right setting but having a bit of social awareness isn't repression IMO.

For starters, it's obnoxious to talk so loudly that everybody in the carriage can hear you and like Rysoph alluded to its often conversation inappropriate for public consumption as well. That's the biggest aggrievance I have, its public transport which means someone else could be riding along with their kids and I don't think it's my place to enlighten other people's kids in unsavory topics like some boyfriend cheating, alcoholism and my decision to move in with someone. I'm sure no doubt with plenty of expletives.  It's not so easy to filter out eager young ears.
Quote from: hinesy
He hadn't played as if he was on fire, more the slight breeze cutting across New Brighton on a summer's day than El Nino, the force of nature.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #11518 on: June 23, 2017, 07:06:44 am »

Was it Peter Kay behind the wheel?

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11519 on: June 23, 2017, 08:06:33 am »

To the person who invented them 'what were they thinking?!'

They were never intended to be stolen and ragged round the streets though, these bikes have existed for decades without issue. Of course, if the govt spent our money on funding police and not bailing out bankers, we might actually get something done about it.