Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6729943 times)

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #37120 on: March 15, 2017, 05:13:49 pm »
Their greatest achievement!  ;D

Not as great an achievement as being the biggest club in the city before 1892.

Offline DivisiveNewSigning

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37121 on: March 15, 2017, 05:26:06 pm »
Soooo, you're telling me Everton were actually St Domingo's and actually robbed the name off another church team they played?  :o

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37122 on: March 15, 2017, 05:31:17 pm »
Soooo, you're telling me Everton were actually St Domingo's and actually robbed the name off another church team they played?  :o

Thieving Scousers.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37123 on: March 15, 2017, 05:53:47 pm »
March 15, 1892

A turbulent meeting of Everton members ends in Houlding being removed from his position as president. Field Sports wrote: "The turn of the ways has at last commenced in the history of the Everton Football Club. Worse than all, the final split has been accompanied with such an amount of personal abuse and invective and totally unnecessary insult that all hope of conciliation must now be regarded as forever set at rest, and the only thing left for impartial men to do is to wish success to the two organisations which will now rise from the ashes of the famous Everton Football Club. Nearly four hundred members of the club assisted at the ceremony of expelling the President, Mr John Houlding, from his office." Houlding is left with a ground but no team to play in it so, together with close allies William E. Barclay and John McKenna, he decides to start a new team: Liverpool.

I wonder which side that came from?!   ;D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 05:55:27 pm by Kekule »

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37124 on: March 15, 2017, 07:10:20 pm »
December 20, 1879 - Everton's first game

In their first run-out after the name change, Everton hammer local side St Peter's 6-0.

heard it was a tightly contested first half which finished 0-0 and the ev were roundly boo'd off the pitch, st peter's were in shock as it was the first time booing had ever been heard at a football match and crumbled in the 2nd half. another famous everton first

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37125 on: March 15, 2017, 07:51:20 pm »
first team to boo.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37126 on: March 15, 2017, 10:35:11 pm »
Romelu Lukaku: “There were some players that we could have got, that I knew the club could have got, & they didn’t get.”

Sounds like the Kenwright special :lmao
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37127 on: March 15, 2017, 10:43:13 pm »
Romelu Lukaku: “There were some players that we could have got, that I knew the club could have got, & they didn’t get.”

I'm sure every Friday over the summer he had one eye on the front doors at Finch Farm.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37128 on: March 15, 2017, 10:46:28 pm »
Some quotes that will get them fewming

‘Everton as a club have a great history, right?’ Lukaku said. ‘But the future has to be written. You get me? We always talk about the teams of the 1980s and, if you look, it was great. But we, as players, want the fans talking about us instead of us talking about them. No disrespect but you know what I mean? 

You cannot only be remembered by scoring goals. You want to be remembered by winning trophies. That is what the fans want. So instead of living in the past, you have to think ahead.

‘How this club has to grow, how this club has to improve. Which player does it want to bring in so you can challenge for the big trophies?

‘Sometimes I speak to Vincent Kompany, who was at Manchester City when it all happened. He said, “Rom, one summer I just came in and boom, boom, boom… Robinho from there, this guy came in, this guy came in”.

‘Everyone was criticising them but, at the end, there are two league titles, FA Cup here, League Cups there. That is what we want as players.’

‘Stuff is happening,’ said Lukaku. ‘But there were some players we could have got, that I knew the club could have got and they didn’t. And they are playing in this league. I’m not saying names but they are doing well.’

"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37129 on: March 15, 2017, 10:56:26 pm »
In stitches seeing these get retweeted from last summer

Remember they were gonna be the greatest

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37130 on: March 15, 2017, 10:58:02 pm »
Those were the days, the transfer threads were filled with the likes of Higuain, Dybala and co.  ;D Good times! Now Lukaku has pretty much confirmed they are an ambitionless nothing club. That has to hurt!

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37131 on: March 15, 2017, 11:18:30 pm »
In stitches seeing these get retweeted from last summer

Remember they were gonna be the greatest

That Coutinho one is world class bullshit. They never fail to amuse, from gifs to quotes to caveats.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37132 on: March 16, 2017, 12:05:27 am »

Everton as a club have a great history, right?’ Lukaku said. ‘But the future has to be written. You get me? We always talk about the teams of the 1980s and, if you look, it was great. But we, as players, want the fans talking about us instead of us talking about them. No disrespect but you know what I mean? 

You cannot only be remembered by scoring goals. You want to be remembered by winning trophies. That is what the fans want. So instead of living in the past, you have to think ahead.

‘How this club has to grow, how this club has to improve. Which player does it want to bring in so you can challenge for the big trophies?

‘Sometimes I speak to Vincent Kompany, who was at Manchester City when it all happened. He said, “Rom, one summer I just came in and boom, boom, boom… Robinho from there, this guy came in, this guy came in”.

‘Everyone was criticising them but, at the end, there are two league titles, FA Cup here, League Cups there. That is what we want as players.’

‘Stuff is happening,’ said Lukaku. ‘But there were some players we could have got, that I knew the club could have got and they didn’t. And they are playing in this league. I’m not saying names but they are doing well.’

Lets' be honest that also applies to us to.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:07:34 am by Samie »

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #37133 on: March 16, 2017, 12:45:00 am »
Prentice from the Red Echo on the radio, saying that although Champions League is beyond them this season, Europa League is "nailed on" so Lukaku should stay. Essentially "the project" should persuade Lukakau to give up his dream of moving to a bigger club.

Apparently Romeu is a big fan of 'new nightmare neighbour nextdoor' on C5 on thursday nights so would rather be at a club that plays tue/wed instead, that's the rumour I've heard.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #37134 on: March 16, 2017, 12:48:51 am »
Lets' be honest that also applies to us to.

say what? Him saying what happened at Man city doesn't apply to us or Everton, they have a sugar daddy with unlimited funds, if Lukaku seriously thinks that could happen at Everton, he's as thick as pig shit.

We can never be compared to their years of utter delussion.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37135 on: March 16, 2017, 01:07:31 am »
Of course its' not as extreme as them lot.

But in the sense that we can't just keep looking at our past to remind us how great we were. Let's put thing's into place where we can have a better future.   We've won only one League Cup since our FA Cup win in 2006.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #37136 on: March 16, 2017, 01:31:20 am »
I love the fact that Lukaku can thrash talk the club about it's 'ho mom and crack-head dad and still stroll into the first team every game.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #37137 on: March 16, 2017, 01:48:27 am »
Quote from: 4pool on Yesterday at 01:31:15 PM
March 15, 1892

A turbulent meeting of Everton members ends in Houlding being removed from his position as president. Field Sports wrote: "The turn of the ways has at last commenced in the history of the Everton Football Club. Worse than all, the final split has been accompanied with such an amount of personal abuse and invective and totally unnecessary insult that all hope of conciliation must now be regarded as forever set at rest, and the only thing left for impartial men to do is to wish success to the two organisations which will now rise from the ashes of the famous Everton Football Club. Nearly four hundred members of the club assisted at the ceremony of expelling the President, Mr John Houlding, from his office." Houlding is left with a ground but no team to play in it so, together with close allies William E. Barclay and John McKenna, he decides to start a new team: Liverpool.

I wonder which side that came from?!   ;D

:D
We are Liverpool!

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #37138 on: March 16, 2017, 04:27:43 pm »
say what? Him saying what happened at Man city doesn't apply to us or Everton, they have a sugar daddy with unlimited funds, if Lukaku seriously thinks that could happen at Everton, he's as thick as pig shit.

We can never be compared to their years of utter delusion.

Maybe he swallowed the delusional bullshit peddled by Bitters who were claiming Doshiri was the second coming of Christ and would bankroll them half of the Barcelona team and let them cherrypick the cream of European talent. It beggared belief just how many of them swallowed that illusion/delusion. Maybe the promises of that master of delusion, The Esk, didn't help matters there.

It would have been crazy for Lukaku to stay with that lot if he has any true desire to actually win something in his career. He's already quoted what we already know. The fact that Everton are a stepping-stone club you go to in order to shop-window yourself in the hope a genuinely big club then comes in for you. When they do, and it feels right for you, you leave.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37139 on: March 16, 2017, 04:30:46 pm »

Signing without signing .... without signing

;D

Online PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #37140 on: March 16, 2017, 04:40:50 pm »

‘Everton as a club have a great history, right?’ Lukaku said. ‘But the future has to be written. You get me? We always talk about the teams of the 1980s and, if you look, it was great. But we, as players, want the fans talking about us instead of us talking about them. No disrespect but you know what I mean? 

You know what, I don't like Lukaku and think he is overrated but he comes across very honest there and just wants to win something, what any professional football should be wanting to do at the end of the day, others are in it to cruise through a career and just win mega bucks but players should be wanting to win silverware.

If that's his aim as it sounds and Everton have signed without signing as we joke and say (but is true) then he is more than entitled to jump ship in my eyes! They will hate him for that, I wonder what GOT is saying right now  ::)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37141 on: March 16, 2017, 04:53:51 pm »
Will he end up at the Mancs?

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37142 on: March 16, 2017, 07:07:11 pm »

Poor guy probably spent the whole summer trawling the Esk's Twitter.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #37143 on: March 16, 2017, 07:31:34 pm »
Will he end up at the Mancs?

I'd say them or Chelsea would be the most likely if he stays in England.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #37144 on: March 16, 2017, 07:48:53 pm »
Fair do's to them for this.   :wave

Which is also in another thread here: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=334759.80

Protest outside Goodison Park over Everton's decision NOT to ban the S*n

Scores of taxi drivers descended on Goodison Park in protest against Everton’s decision NOT to follow in the footsteps of Liverpool FC by banning the S*n from the club .

A taxi convoy parked up outside the Everton stadium emblazoned with ‘total eclipse of the S*n’ messages, while drivers stood at the side of the road with leaflets to spread the message.

“We believe Everton set a brilliant example since the Hillsborough disaster 28 years ago and supported Liverpool, we believe they should be doing exactly the same again now.

“We are calling on Everton Football Club to listen to the fans, to listen to the people of their city and to remove every single facility that’s afforded to the S*n.”

Banners were also tied to the railings of the club, reading “S*n not welcome here at the people’s club.”

In a video taken at the protest a driver said: “We are gathered here today in protest against Everton Football Club’s decision not to follow the lead set by Liverpool and ban the S*n.

“We believe Everton set a brilliant example since the Hillsborough disaster 28 years ago and supported Liverpool, we believe they should be doing exactly the same again now.

“We are calling on Everton Football Club to listen to the fans, to listen to the people of their city and to remove every single facility that’s afforded to the S*n.”

Last month Liverpool FC revealed that journalists from The S*n would no longer be allowed to report on matches or press conferences, nor would they be given any access to interview Liverpool players or staff at Anfield or the club’s Melwood training ground.

One of the taxi drivers involved in the protest told the ECHO: “The rag tarnished the memory of 96 friends and family; it trashed the name of an entire city. It will never be forgiven.

“We negotiated with both clubs for months asking them to reflect the wishes of their fan bases.

“Both clubs indicated they would stand together.

“We don’t understand why Everton FC Directors would now say that they don’t think EFC fans want them to take the same stance that LFC has.

“We call on EFC directors to reflect the wishes of their fans and disallow access to all S*n personnel to all club premises.”

Simon Magner, chair of Everton Supporters Trust 1878, said: “Evertonians have walked alongside Liverpool supporters, the families of the Hillsborough victims and the survivors of the disaster in their campaign for justice.

“They are our mums and dads, brothers and sisters, best friends and family.

“This support has been echoed by Everton Football Club and as Evertonians we have been proud of our club.

“It followed therefore that we expected Everton FC to follow the lead of Liverpool FC in this respect.

“Now, more than a month after the decision by Liverpool FC, Everton Supporters Trust 1878 now believe the time has come for Everton FC to also deny The S*n newspaper access to Goodison Park and the clubs Finch Farm training complex.

“The S*n’s lies and distortions of ‘the Truth’ were not just an attack on the victims of Hillsborough or of supporters of Liverpool FC. They were an attack on our city. Our response therefore should be from the whole city.

“As the boycott of The S*n by the people of Liverpool continues and more and more newsagents refuse to even sell the newspaper it would be outrageous and deeply embarrassing for Goodison Park to be the only place on Merseyside where The S*n continues to be welcomed.

“As Evertonians we ask our club to honour the 96, the survivors and their families and to ban The S*n.”

Everton FC have been contacted for comment.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...er-12750530#ICID=Android_EchoNewsApp_AppShare
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #37145 on: March 16, 2017, 08:00:02 pm »
Well done the Ev for this.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37146 on: March 16, 2017, 08:16:38 pm »
Aye, Everton fans by and large despise that and a good few of the more prominent ones on twitter have regularly called the club out over this

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37147 on: March 16, 2017, 08:26:09 pm »
Fair play to Everton fans. 

Popcorn's Art

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37148 on: March 17, 2017, 10:29:41 am »
Once again the Blues step forward in support. Much appreciated.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37149 on: March 17, 2017, 11:07:00 am »
Can never question them when it comes to Hillsborough.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #37150 on: March 18, 2017, 05:02:27 pm »
Showing their master some disrespect by taking the 6th spot today.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #37151 on: March 18, 2017, 05:04:31 pm »
They truly lucked out with Lukaku. Will be interesting to see what they do with his money in the summer, it's extremely difficult for the club of their stature to find a striker who can score 20+ goals in the league, their fans will be disappointed if they think they can replace him just like that even with a lot of money at their disposal.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #37152 on: March 18, 2017, 05:24:53 pm »
They truly lucked out with Lukaku. Will be interesting to see what they do with his money in the summer, it's extremely difficult for the club of their stature to find a striker who can score 20+ goals in the league, their fans will be disappointed if they think they can replace him just like that even with a lot of money at their disposal.

The problem I envisage is one where they try to replace Lukaku like-for-like. Not necessarily in style of play, but a top quality, 20 goal a season striker. You know, the kind of striker like Lukaku who wants to play Champions League football. They will get a bare minimum of £50 million for him and they will have the cash to reinvest but the smart play would be to continue to improve the squad. Of course they will need to buy a striker to replace him but 2 or 3 15-20 million signings will be better for them than trying to look everywhere and kid themselves that they can attract a superstar (or even someone a tier below with potential to go higher like Lacazette).

They need a new goalie, Baines is on the wane and they need a couple of centre halves. Gueye and Schneiderlin together is a decent pairing and Davies looks like a talent. But I think they'll do a West Ham and throw money (or at least pretend to) at every striker across Europe in the hope one says yes. They are a massive, massive club after all.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37153 on: March 18, 2017, 05:32:02 pm »
Part of me thinks they could get icardi if they throw enough at him, no big club seems to want him for the obvious reasons and he could get paid more at the shite than at inter.

Luke shaw could be a decent option for them in the summer, would have to get him to take a big pay cut tho.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #37154 on: March 18, 2017, 05:51:27 pm »
They've picked up more points and scored more goals than any other side in the Premier League in 2017 so far.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #37155 on: March 18, 2017, 05:52:08 pm »

The problem I envisage is one where they try to replace Lukaku like-for-like. Not necessarily in style of play, but a top quality, 20 goal a season striker. You know, the kind of striker like Lukaku who wants to play Champions League football. They will get a bare minimum of £50 million for him and they will have the cash to reinvest but the smart play would be to continue to improve the squad. Of course they will need to buy a striker to replace him but 2 or 3 15-20 million signings will be better for them than trying to look everywhere and kid themselves that they can attract a superstar (or even someone a tier below with potential to go higher like Lacazette).

They need a new goalie, Baines is on the wane and they need a couple of centre halves. Gueye and Schneiderlin together is a decent pairing and Davies looks like a talent. But I think they'll do a West Ham and throw money (or at least pretend to) at every striker across Europe in the hope one says yes. They are a massive, massive club after all.

And this is where I see their problem being. Lukaku has been involved in 27 of their 51 league goals this season. I think the only team more dependent on one player might be Sunderland, who have relied on Defoe to either score or assist 16 of their 24 goals. They also have plenty of long-term holes that need to be filled: Williams, Baines and Jagielka are all in their mid-30s. They could do with a first-choice keeper too. Schneiderlin will likely be Barry's replacement for the next few seasons. However, they also have a chronic need for depth up-front too.  Forwards are not cheap.

Everton would arguably need a Lukaku replacement and another one. Enner Valencia and Arouna Kone have scored an anemic three goals combined.  And given Valencia is on loan, Niasse will be loaned or sold again and Kone is massively injury-prone and 34, they could end-up realistically needing to recruit  three forwards.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:53:39 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #37156 on: March 18, 2017, 05:55:05 pm »
They've picked up more points and scored more goals than any other side in the Premier League in 2017 so far.

They've had a piss easy run though to be fair. You can only beat what is in front of you I suppose, so they do deserve credit. But the one properly good side they faced they lost to, 3-2 flattered Everton when they faced Spurs. Hull, West Brom, Sunderland, Bournemouth, Palace. They couldn't really have asked for many better teams to face.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37157 on: March 18, 2017, 06:06:21 pm »
They've had a piss easy run though to be fair. You can only beat what is in front of you I suppose, so they do deserve credit. But the one properly good side they faced they lost to, 3-2 flattered Everton when they faced Spurs. Hull, West Brom, Sunderland, Bournemouth, Palace. They couldn't really have asked for many better teams to face.
Pity we fkn struggled against some of them.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37158 on: March 18, 2017, 06:11:13 pm »
Flattered by their fixture list just like in the first half of the season till the tough games come acround and they flopped. Lets see how good they are in 2 weeks, given our 2017 results against little nothing clubs like themselves a result shouldnt be beyond them but they'll bottle it.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #37159 on: March 18, 2017, 06:13:24 pm »
Looking forward to smacking these back down in two weeks time.