Author Topic: The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here  (Read 495595 times)

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
Re: The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here
« Reply #920 on: May 13, 2011, 04:56:28 pm »
Why would we break up a winning combination by attempting to accomodate a young lad who is by no means a shoe-in to become a success here is what I'm asking?

He could easily take Soto's place on the bench.

Offline the_untouchable

• Main Stander
« Reply #921 on: May 13, 2011, 05:01:59 pm »
Would it really be that odd? I'd imagine we'll be getting rid of Soto in the summer and Kenny will want to see if Ayala can cut it. CB is definitely an area we need to strengthen, but I reckon Kenny will give Ayala some pitch time.

Maybe there's a plan to do it against Aston Villa, but can't imagine it against Spurs. As Garstonette has said, there's no reason to break the match-winning formula.
FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #922 on: May 13, 2011, 05:05:50 pm »
Maybe there's a plan to do it against Aston Villa, but can't imagine it against Spurs. As Garstonette has said, there's no reason to break the match-winning formula.

What part has Soto played in that match winning formula?

He could sit on the bench and never come on, but do you really doubt Kenny would be too scared to include him for fear everyone else stops playing well?

Offline Sensational_Raul

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #923 on: May 13, 2011, 05:13:43 pm »
Growing up as  a Liverpool fan my idols were Ian Rush /Robbie Fowler and Steve Mcmanananannanananaman , I was aware of King Kennys history and seen various clips

I have to say he is my new idol , he carries himself as a proper man , doesnt get swayed by mind games and media tripe , he truly is the epitome of Liverpool F.C

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #924 on: May 13, 2011, 05:22:46 pm »
Why would we break up a winning combination by attempting to accomodate a young lad who is by no means a shoe-in to become a success here is what I'm asking?
Garsto, what is this? 20 questions? I asked the question man, come on.
But I see the point. Still, hope we can see him some time though- under Kenny.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 05:28:28 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline the_untouchable

• Main Stander
« Reply #925 on: May 13, 2011, 05:22:47 pm »
What part has Soto played in that match winning formula?

He could sit on the bench and never come on, but do you really doubt Kenny would be too scared to include him for fear everyone else stops playing well?

If Carra got injured against Tottenham I'd rather get Kyrgiakos than Ayala to sub him. AV is the game to experiment IMO (I'd love Pacheco to start), as long as we beat Spurs that is.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #926 on: May 13, 2011, 05:27:19 pm »
No offence mate, just kidding ;) I think Ayala's not in our Premier League squad so he can't really play. Maybe Kenny tries to boost him up after the loan spell and see how he does in training? That's the only reason I could think of.
Sorry then mate. I was a little too quick on my horse there. ;)
I saw the under-21 exception above. You could say, I was a tad bit excited to see him training with the lads and thought it could be that Kenny wanted to check him out some time.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 05:31:22 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Rafas Christmas Coats

• doesn't have the X Factor
  • Kopite
  • May have been jackets!
« Reply #927 on: May 13, 2011, 06:01:23 pm »
Am i the only one who thinks comollis accent is hilarious a mixture of yorkshire, manchester and french

Ha, yes. It's ridiculous! Is there not a bit of cockney in there?  Where would he be getting all that northern influence from?
Like every other knobhead, I have a twitter account. twitter.com/guibuttersnaps

Offline kermit^^

• Anny Roader
« Reply #928 on: May 13, 2011, 06:40:05 pm »
@4:20min

Vinny - "Kenny what do you think can be achieved in the next three years or possibly longer, I suppose"

Kenny - "Vinny, you're getting boring and repeatitive now. You know what your gonna be told, the next game is the most important one".

:lmao

"Can you see a growth in Lucas?"

"Well he's started shaving now, so maybe he's going through puberty"

:lmao

King Kenny!

Offline the_untouchable

• Main Stander
« Reply #929 on: May 13, 2011, 06:52:33 pm »
King Kenny!

+

Vinny: Can I ask you about Jay again, because of that call-up to the 40 man squad, it's a reward for the performances this year and the of past months or so, isn't it?

Kenny: Exactly Vincent. I couldn't put that any better myself.

;D

Poor, poor Vinny. He'll get a thread one day!

Online Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #930 on: May 13, 2011, 06:59:48 pm »
Vinny: Can I ask you about Jay again, because of that call-up to the 40 man squad, it's a reward for the performances this year and the of past months or so, isn't it?

It's quips like this that make Kenny's conferences so entertaining....

Looking forward to more gems in seasons to come.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #931 on: May 13, 2011, 07:00:44 pm »
Who is this Vinny btw?

Offline the_untouchable

• Main Stander
« Reply #932 on: May 13, 2011, 07:05:59 pm »
Who is this Vinny btw?

Vinny O'Connor, Sky Sports. Kenny's favourite journo ;)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #933 on: May 13, 2011, 07:07:20 pm »

Figured he must work for Sky. Cheers.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #934 on: May 13, 2011, 07:10:21 pm »

isn't he a blue aswell?

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #935 on: May 13, 2011, 07:14:15 pm »
Oh my God...hahahahha.. Love him.

Offline Tsar Kastik

• Would welcome a premature one, apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #936 on: May 13, 2011, 07:18:33 pm »
Am i the only one who thinks comollis accent is hilarious a mixture of yorkshire, manchester and french

and Ian Ayre sounds like John Lennon
Plenty well, no pray; big bellyache, heap God

Offline the_untouchable

• Main Stander
« Reply #937 on: May 13, 2011, 07:18:51 pm »
He started on Radio City, well that's when I first came across him. Oh and he's a bluenose:-

http://www.bluekipper.com/fans/famous_fans/444-famous_fans_-_vinnie_oconnor.html

"Vinny is famous for letting his phone go off with Z- cars playing while interviewing Benitez"

Lets hope that happens one day in front of Kenny :lickin

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #938 on: May 13, 2011, 07:20:14 pm »
"In fact a large a large section of our support were against it"? Perhaps where you come from mate, but from my perspective i.e. the Harry and Anfield the intensity for Kenny was palpable.

Got to agree with this. I certainly wanted Kenny in - but I'm fortunate enough to remember his first stint.

Too much is looked into 4-4-2 and whether we are marking zones or man-for-man and how many players are rotated when the fundamentals of football are forgotten such as the pace the ball is played at, confidence and working 100%.

A big plus for me is what this thread relates to. How he handles the media and represents the club.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #939 on: May 13, 2011, 07:20:29 pm »
I love how he picks on 'vincent' haha!

Offline Vishwa Atma

• Legacy Fan
  • Money for nothing....
« Reply #940 on: May 13, 2011, 07:37:16 pm »
+

;D

Poor, poor Vinny. He'll get a thread one day!
In the end when Vinny asks about status of injured players, Kenny suddenly stops after taking Carroll, Aurelio and Raul's name suddenly stops and says,
"Vinny, you're not listening, are ya!!" and asks him to count the injured players like a schoolboy caught misbehaving in the class ;D ;D

Poor Vinny takes Kelly's name after Gerrard and Agger and Kenny tells him that he's training, though not fit for the match.....

Vinny: I see, you're just putting me on the spot

Kenny: No Vinny, Ian prompted you.... totally hilarious....  ;D ;D

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #941 on: May 13, 2011, 07:49:43 pm »
While Roy was still in charge most people on this very forum were arguing that he had been out of the game too long and that he should not risk damaging his reputation. On the flipside they thought it would be good if Kenny could take over in a caretake capacity while the club searched for a long term appointment (i.e someone good).

To say that "we all knew it was bollocks" is simply not true.

I'd agree to an extent. But the point remains that in the last 20 years SLY have done their upmost to convince us that football has changed. To those on here who are 25 years old or younger won't be in a position to judge. Those who are a little older, wiser and less prone to being SLYwashed will have watched Martin Tylers Ape playing with his machines and frowned.

Of course analysis, sports scientists and diets are important and now more so as the game has quickened and become more physical. But SLY have done their best to over emphasise this.

Little has changed in the principals of football since Kenny managed Liverpool let alone Newcastle. Pass back rule? Interpretation of offside? Nothing else significant I can think of.

Nobody "knew" he would be as successful as he has been but too many listen to Andy's Final Say on Sundays  and draw conclusion from that.

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #942 on: May 15, 2011, 12:21:15 am »
One of the nicest emails I've had recently came from a Mail on Sunday reader, telling me he had been on a cricket club tour to Menorca over Easter and stayed in the same hotel as a team representing our Liverpool Academy, who were over there playing in a tournament.

The reader took the trouble to let me know he thought our players should be 'commended on their appearance and impeccable behaviour' in the hotel and restaurant and went on to describe the group as polite and orderly.

It's comments like that about our young players who are in their mid-teens which have helped make me feel so proud to be appointed the manager of Liverpool Football Club this week.
Kenny Dalglish

Done deal: Flanked by Damien Comolli (left) and Ian Ayre (right), Kenny Dalglish is confirmed as permanent Liverpool boss this week

Success on the field for a club with Liverpool's tradition and history is paramount, of course it is. But at the same time, there is no reason it should not go hand-in-hand with a philosophy of showing respect to others and being ambassadors off the field.

It's the way I was brought up by my parents, and my wife, Marina, was the same. If they're considered oldfashioned values, fair enough, but I still think they have a part to play in modern football as well as any other walk of life. It doesn't have to be detrimental to your ultimate desire to be successful. It's one of the things that has pleased me most in recent months.

It has become a well-known fact that I was on holiday aboard a cruise ship when I was asked to come back and help Liverpool in the short term. Fortunately for me, things have gone relatively well since then and on Thursday it became something more permanent.

Certainly, the year 2011 has been different for me! But what has given me extra satisfaction is being able to share my good news with the rest of the Dalglish family, knowing they have also enjoyed noteable achievements this year.

More from Kenny Dalglish...

My son Paul, who now lives in Texas, has recently had twins, Kelly is expecting her second child later this year, Lynsey is getting married and Lauren is doing very well in her fashion career while the medical facility built with funds by Marina's cancer foundation is due to officially open soon.

Telling the family about the announcement of my appointment was one of the best parts of the week. They were delighted for me. They were all so supportive when I was offered the job on an interim basis in January and their support has not wavered for a single second since then.

Lynsey's reaction after it was all made public was to tweet that she now expects champagne rather than Lambrini at her wedding. We'll have to see about that!

The response of the players was a little more low-key. I told them in training before I went into the press conference. They just carried on with their stretches but I hope they were pleased!

They have been fantastic and I must also mention Steve Clarke, my assistant. His contribution shouldn't be underestimated in any way.

Life has changed for me in the last five months but I have never been afraid of hard work and am aware there are many people at the club who work equally as hard or harder than I do.

It has been a very pleasing end to the season and the players' efforts shouldn't be diminished regardless of the results of the two remaining games, including Sunday's against Tottenham.

My work, together with Damien Comolli, won't stop now just because we are nearing the end of the season. In fact, it could only be starting!

I don't think we will be quiet during the summer and am sure we will be linked with a lot of players.

All I can say about transfer targets is they have to be of the right calibre because the ones we've already got at the club have been fantastic so far. Anybody who comes in will have to improve the squad, otherwise we will keep our money in our pockets.
Dirk Kuyt and Raul Meireles

Delight: Dirk Kuyt and Raul Meireles (above) celebrate, as will bride-to-be Lynsey Dalglish (below far left with mother Marina and sister Kelly)
Marina Dalglish

Regardless of whether we are in the Champions League, Europa League or not in Europe at all, Liverpool FC are still a great club to sign for and I am confident that if we want players, we will get them. If a potential signing wants too much money that we feel is disrespectful to the ones already here, we have the belief in ourselves to walk away from the deal.

But the plan must always be to try to strengthen and improve and the owners here want the club to be successful as much as anyone else.

The last few weeks have seen us set high standards for ourselves. To beat Manchester United and Manchester City shows what we are capable of.

Next season we have to try to attain results like that consistently, over a period of time.

The values and virtues of Liverpool Football Club have also been close to my heart. Usually, they are my values and virtues as well. This is a fantastic opportunity to help the club that has given me and my family so much.

If we can all do as well as those Academy lads who went to Menorca over Easter and represented Liverpool in the proper manner, we have half a chance.
NOTHING SHOULD GET IN THE WAY OF OUR FA CUP TRADITION

When you have the FA Cup final clashing with important Premier League fixtures, you know something has to change.
Carlos Tevez

Unique occasion: Carlos Tevez lifts the FA Cup

Saturday's fixture pile-up was because of the Champions League final taking place at Wembley on May 28 and UEFA saying the pitch had to be untouched for two weeks beforehand.

I know it is a great fixture, but the European Cup final has been played in England just six times in more than 50 years, so why did we give it priority over our own football?

The answer, of course, is money but the outcome has made a mockery of our proudest cup competition. There is no way the Football Association can now accuse anyone else of devaluing the FA Cup when they have done it themselves by playing it on a day when it competes with other fixtures.

Whether it is primarily their fault or the Premier League's, people can argue about. But it has set a precedent. Next year it's going to be the same, but with the Cup Final kicking off at 5.15pm.

Tradition and prestige will go out the window because a television company think they can get a few more viewers by switching things around. I don't agree with that happening.

There's no sense in it and if this is the price that has to be paid for hosting the Champions League final, then it is too high.

I want to see a return to the day when the FA Cup final is scheduled on its own, with a 3pm kick-off. And I'll be interested to see if that ever happens again.

Explore more:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1387145/Kenny-Dalglish-Now-I-ve-got-Liverpool-job-daughter-says-champagne-wedding.html#ixzz1MN7NY4D5

Offline Britican

• Anny Roader
  • 96 - Forever Red, Forever Remembered
    • www.wellnesslifeforyou.com
« Reply #943 on: May 15, 2011, 12:36:37 am »
I'd just like to say "Thanks Kenny".

After years of her showing absolutely no interest in the team I support (and watch as frequently as possible from across the pond) your press conferences have finally kindled some desire in her to follow LFC.  As soon as I log onto RAWK she now insists that I navigate directly to this thread to see if any more of your press conferences/interviews have been posted.  And this weekend, for the first time in 13 years of marriage, she wants sit down with me and watch Liverpool play Spurs tomorrow.
Quote from my wife: "I won't tell you what the final score was but you won't see any goals"

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #944 on: May 15, 2011, 11:05:27 am »
Kenny making it clear he has no problems working with Comolli.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kenny-salutes-comolli-impact

Offline kdorg

• Anny Roader
« Reply #945 on: May 16, 2011, 12:14:19 pm »
Kenny's post match press conference. Pretty short. He seemed pretty gutted.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rb-Iu7Mboz0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rb-Iu7Mboz0</a>

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #946 on: May 17, 2011, 02:24:11 pm »
Kenny divulging his pre-match talk to the players - he mentioned the Europa league:

"I scared them before the game by saying if we don't win today we are top of the Fair Play League, which means we come back in two weeks' time and start playing - they thought I was joking."

Offline kdorg

• Anny Roader
« Reply #947 on: May 17, 2011, 02:31:34 pm »
Kenny divulging his pre-match talk to the players - he mentioned the Europa league:

"I scared them before the game by saying if we don't win today we are top of the Fair Play League, which means we come back in two weeks' time and start playing - they thought I was joking."

That was Harry's pre-match talk. Spurs are top of the Fair Play League.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #948 on: May 17, 2011, 02:34:16 pm »

He must have been joking. We're nowhere near the top of the fair play league.
That was Harry's pre-match talk. Spurs are top of the Fair Play League.

There we go then.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #949 on: May 17, 2011, 02:36:06 pm »
Sorry, skim-reading on lfc.tv. Surprised they quoted Harry to be honest. Who cares?

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #950 on: May 17, 2011, 02:49:05 pm »
Very sensible, pretty sober comments I thought. Must be bloody hard being a football manager when you've been on a great run and all of a sudden, for no apparenty reason, your team don't start well.

Offline hedger

• ows
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #952 on: May 20, 2011, 09:59:40 pm »
Has anyone found a video of the full presser today? as i dont have lfctv online

cheers :)

Offline fewmin' bedwetter

• Would appear to have great expectations......
  • Kopite
« Reply #953 on: May 20, 2011, 11:28:46 pm »
Not trying to be mischievous or anything, but I thought this was an interesting thing for Kenny to say...

"Regarding players, there's only one person who can decide that, and that's the manager. That's something we need to get our skates on with to make sure we get the right players."

Mmm, what happened to, we do everything as a team...? ;)

NEVER starts a sentence with, "So..."

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #954 on: May 21, 2011, 12:02:36 am »
Not trying to be mischievous or anything, but I thought this was an interesting thing for Kenny to say...

"Regarding players, there's only one person who can decide that, and that's the manager. That's something we need to get our skates on with to make sure we get the right players."

Mmm, what happened to, we do everything as a team...? ;)

Hmmmmm.....
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Jin

• ky
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #955 on: May 21, 2011, 12:35:16 am »
Of course the manager calls the shots. I know where this is leading.. the Director of Football is only there to help the manager identify targets, when he gets the go ahead, he goes and gets the player.

Each person has a role in the "team", the manager's role is to call the shots.

Offline Aquilani 4

• The Human News Aggregator.
  • Kopite
« Reply #956 on: May 22, 2011, 01:17:10 am »
Dalglish: I'd rather have Liverpool's five European Cups than United's 19 league titles

Kenny Dalglish has taunted Manchester United by telling Liverpool’s bitter rivals: Come back when you’ve won five European Cups.

Liverpool’s total of 18 League titles was overtaken by ­arch-rivals United last week.

Mr. Ferguson’s men made it 19 titles at Blackburn last Saturday.

Now Dalglish has responded by reminding United that as they head to Wembley for next week’s Champions League Final clash with Barcelona, their European record is still inferior to Liverpool’s.

Dalglish said he didn’t see the ‘MUFC 19 times’ banner ­unfurled at Anfield last week, but admitted: “If a United fan can bring a banner into ­Anfield then maybe we should take our five European Cups to Old Trafford next season.

“It doesn’t matter to me what United think.

“For me, this is the most ­important football club of all.

“This club will always be the most important thing for ­millions of fans all over the world, just like Everton are the most important club to some people.

“It’s the same thing for ­everyone.

“We have to manage ­expectations here and we will do that. But if somebody is ­setting the level you need to reach to be successful then we have to go past that level. We don’t believe we are rubbish.

“We think we have the right mindset to push forward ­without shouting our mouths off. We want to improve on this year and that is what we will set out to do. A state of mind does come into it but ability is the biggest factor.”

Dalglish is not a man for ­making rash predictions. But he admitted that he feels he remains indebted to ­Liverpool fans for the way his first spell as manager ended when he walked out of the job 20 years ago.

Liverpool were ­English ­football’s dominant force, ­having clinched their 18th championship success a year earlier.

And Dalglish said: “I’ve said that I’ve got unfinished business here so in that ­respect I probably do feel like I owe the fans something.

“It wasn’t as if I left the club because of poor ­results was it?

“It was a shock for the fans when it happened, but it was an even bigger shock for me.

“I’m just fortunate that the supporters have forgiven me for what I did­. I think they fully ­understand what happened and there is a ­mutual respect between the supporters and myself.”

Dalglish added: “I have never been far away from football and when you get asked to go back in, especially at this ­football club, it’s a no-­brainer.

“It would have been an ­insult to the football club if I had said ‘no’. I was never going to do that.

“The turnaround just shows the ­important role the fans play and the important role they will play if we are to really move things forward.

“If they get ­behind the ­players and the players show they are fully committed, then the two of them work together and are a really strong force.

“The supporters will always be ­important, ­especially at this club because they have ­always been a huge part of it.”

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-news-Kenny-Dalglish-Liverpool-most-important-club-in-the-world-and-would-rather-have-five-European-Cups-than-Manchester-United-19-league-titles-article738784.html

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #957 on: May 22, 2011, 01:23:22 am »
Dalglish: I'd rather have Liverpool's five European Cups than United's 19 league titles

“..., just like Everton are the most important club to some people"

;D

Good interview that, can't wait for next season, there certainly seems to be an air of confidence around the place these days.

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #958 on: May 22, 2011, 01:57:59 am »
Sounds like some media tosser riled Kenny there! I've said this before (probably not here) but as much as I love Rafa,Kenny's press conferences are a breath of freah air-he doesn't court the press nor alienate them,he doesn't offer an insight to his tactics but no one questions that,he doesn't allow dickhead SKY to dictate proceedings and his press conferences are with us in mind! Rafa had a similar mindset but didn't have the background and respect in this country to carry it off-I've no idea why,when things were obviously against Rafa last season,someone in the club didn't put Sammy Lee in the after match interview situation like Mike Phelan does when fuckface doesn't want to play out? I took for granted Kennys aura when he was first in charge and it took the fucking werthers owl to hammer it home!
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline gods_left_peg

• Kopite
« Reply #959 on: May 22, 2011, 09:09:34 am »
“This club will always be the most important thing for ­millions of fans all over the world, just like Everton are the most important club to some people."

Love that ;D
“This club will always be the most important thing for ­millions of fans all over the world, just like Everton are the most important club to some people." - King Kenny