Author Topic: The Title celebration thread  (Read 992 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Title celebration thread
« on: June 27, 2020, 09:42:13 pm »
The thread in the main forum is getting ruined by bitching over what happened at the Pier Head when there are more appropriate threads to discuss it. Any chance it can be cleaned up, it's spoiling it for us?

Thanks
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: The Title celebration thread
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 12:21:15 am »
Just so I can get it right in me head, what would be a more appropriate thread?

The Liverpool fans act twats, thread?
The Stuff we don't want to talk about, thread?
The Ar-eh, can we ignore the shitting on our own doorstep stuff, thread?

Point me to them and I'll re-post in there and the mods can remove all the nasty stuff and get it nice and pretty again.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Title celebration thread
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 12:29:51 pm »
Just so I can get it right in me head, what would be a more appropriate thread?

The Liverpool fans act twats, thread?
The Stuff we don't want to talk about, thread?
The Ar-eh, can we ignore the shitting on our own doorstep stuff, thread?

Point me to them and I'll re-post in there and the mods can remove all the nasty stuff and get it nice and pretty again.

It's possible to have a thread about people that acted like c*nts without it spoiling a thread about celebrations.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT