Vote for your favourite movie night, you can cast 1 vote

Hazell
9 (40.9%)
noname
8 (36.4%)
Buck Pete
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: The Ultimate Movie Night Draft - The Final - Sudden Death  (Read 7932 times)

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
The Ultimate Movie Night Draft - The Final - Sudden Death
« on: October 6, 2017, 03:38:03 pm »

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Ultimate Movie Night Draft - The Final - Sudden Death
« Reply #1 on: October 6, 2017, 03:56:42 pm »
 :)
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2 on: October 6, 2017, 03:59:32 pm »
noname is such a cock

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 6, 2017, 03:59:45 pm »
Who?

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4 on: October 6, 2017, 04:05:43 pm »
Team noname.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5 on: October 6, 2017, 04:12:15 pm »
Voted for Hazell and Pete earlier, think Hazell shades it for me by virtue of picking the finest film known to man in Con Air.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 6, 2017, 04:14:41 pm »
45 mins till crown a winner!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 6, 2017, 04:15:10 pm »

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #8 on: October 6, 2017, 04:15:34 pm »
Went with Haz here.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 6, 2017, 04:16:34 pm »

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 6, 2017, 04:17:37 pm »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11 on: October 6, 2017, 04:18:15 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 6, 2017, 04:23:56 pm »

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 6, 2017, 04:26:50 pm »
I was dead last this morning, how the hell did this happen?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: October 6, 2017, 04:27:22 pm »
I went with noname but Hazell making a surge here....could be anyone's! 8)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 6, 2017, 04:28:27 pm »
Think Im a solid 3rd here

Fight out between the other 2 lads. Both got good lineups though :)

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 6, 2017, 04:28:34 pm »
10 votes or 19% of the vote in the "Final", tied for first spot.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 6, 2017, 04:29:58 pm »
Hazell has employed Saint Kopite's wives.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #18 on: October 6, 2017, 04:30:16 pm »
I shouldn't have voted for you ;D

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: October 6, 2017, 04:30:36 pm »
By the way where is Saint? haven't seen him on here for a while.

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #20 on: October 6, 2017, 04:31:17 pm »
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #21 on: October 6, 2017, 04:34:12 pm »
Hazell.  Sorry, Pete.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #22 on: October 6, 2017, 04:36:33 pm »
By the way where is Saint? haven't seen him on here for a while.
Busy with the wives?

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Klippity Klopp

• LFC. For life! Yes! Not just for Kloppmas.....nooo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24 on: October 6, 2017, 04:41:26 pm »

Online Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #25 on: October 6, 2017, 04:41:32 pm »
Might have to be a judges review if Hazell pulls this back. Chakan posting the voting numbers earlier was a big no no. The reason we keep the votes unseen until after voting is - as found in the footy drafts - people like to go for the underdog and anyone undecided will generally pick the one who is furthest behind. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but since those numbers have been posted noname has had 1 vote, with 11 going between the other two.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #26 on: October 6, 2017, 04:42:42 pm »
Might have to be a judges review if Hazell pulls this back. Chakan posting the voting numbers earlier was a big no no. The reason we keep the votes unseen until after voting is - as found in the footy drafts - people like to go for the underdog and anyone undecided will generally pick the one who is furthest behind. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but since those numbers have been posted noname has had 1 vote, with 10 going the other way.

Nah wasn't me :P

The draft always tends to settle anyway.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: October 6, 2017, 04:44:23 pm »
Might have to be a judges review if Hazell pulls this back. Chakan posting the voting numbers earlier was a big no no. The reason we keep the votes unseen until after voting is - as found in the footy drafts - people like to go for the underdog and anyone undecided will generally pick the one who is furthest behind. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but since those numbers have been posted noname has had 1 vote, with 11 going between the other two.

Sorry BB, I did hint I was miles behind in 3rd and the other 2 were scrapping it out

Wasn't fishing for votes though - HONEST!!

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: October 6, 2017, 04:45:51 pm »

"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #29 on: October 6, 2017, 04:49:38 pm »
Nah wasn't me :P

The draft always tends to settle anyway.

Maybe yes, maybe no. We'll never know now.

Sorry BB, I did hint I was miles behind in 3rd and the other 2 were scrapping it out

Wasn't fishing for votes though - HONEST!!

Hahah no worries, mate. I never thought you were. Posting the actual voting numbers is the real problem.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #30 on: October 6, 2017, 04:49:42 pm »
Honestly didn't read any posts about voting. Saw it was a play off, saw I voted for two in the Final so then chose between those two to be fair. Voting patterns played no part.

That said, Hazell's PM begging for votes did give me a nudge to go back into the thread.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #31 on: October 6, 2017, 04:50:44 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #32 on: October 6, 2017, 04:52:06 pm »
Honestly didn't read any posts about voting. Saw it was a play off, saw I voted for two in the Final so then chose between those two to be fair. Voting patterns played no part.

That said, Hazell's PM begging for votes did give me a nudge to go back into the thread.

;D

I'm not accusing anyone. It's perfectly possible everyone on early loved noname's films and everyone on later loved Hazell's. It's all meant to be light hearted anyway. Not sure anyone really cares who wins these things  :)

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 6, 2017, 04:52:36 pm »
9 minutes to get 3 votes

Just popping into the ticket thread to offer my LFC v Utd ticket in a voting raffle.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: October 6, 2017, 04:53:07 pm »
Are you fucking kiddin' me? 8 mins left and we're tied again! Fuck off, I'm going to get drunk ;D ;D ;D

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: October 6, 2017, 04:53:38 pm »
9 minutes to get 3 votes

Just popping into the ticket thread to offer my LFC v Utd ticket in a voting raffle.

King Kong ain't got shit on you!

Offline KingLuis10

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #36 on: October 6, 2017, 04:54:45 pm »
Maybe yes, maybe no. We'll never know now.

Shame no one picked Men in Black. Could've just erased everyone's memories and re-set the voting thread.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: October 6, 2017, 04:55:45 pm »
 :o

Online Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #38 on: October 6, 2017, 04:56:13 pm »
Shame no one picked Men in Black. Could've just erased everyone's memories and re-set the voting thread.

If only I could've done that after watching Wild Wild West.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: October 6, 2017, 04:56:22 pm »
King Kong ain't got shit on you!

You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, Rawkites. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece.