The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Dark Mode for RAWK

(1/33) > >>

Rush 82:
I've developed an unfortunate eye condition where, in addition to the cataract in my right eye, I have extreme uveitis which results in me not being able to view anything bright without squinting heavily.

Sites such as RAWK which have a bright white background have therefore become almost unusable on PC, and pretty much the same on mobile now that Tapatalk no longer works.

Fortunately, I discovered an Extenstion for the Firefox browser that allows you to apply a 'dark' mode to any website - just sharing it here for anyone else who may be struggling with something similar.

It's called: "Dark Mode" (refer link )
Dark theme and night shift mode for every website. Care your eyes, use Dark Mode for night and daily web browsing.

Elmo!:
Ask to get put on the dark mode pilot... I've been on it for months. It's great and works much better than those extensions which break loads of websites.

I also have issues with my eyesight that make dark mode much easier and it was a godsend for me.

Jake:
Oh I would love a RAWK dark mode. Dark mode is the best.

CraigDS:

--- Quote from: Jake on November 18, 2021, 09:30:34 pm ---Oh I would love a RAWK dark mode. Dark mode is the best.

--- End quote ---

Always knew you were a wrongun.

Rush 82:

--- Quote from: Just Elmo? on November 18, 2021, 09:29:33 pm ---Ask to get put on the dark mode pilot... I've been on it for months. It's great and works much better than those extensions which break loads of websites.

I also have issues with my eyesight that make dark mode much easier and it was a godsend for me.

--- End quote ---
Thanks -who do I ask? I thought it might be Claire but her Inbox is disabled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version