Author Topic: Football Index  (Read 22416 times)

Offline Glass Kites

• Anny Roader
  • 5x
    • Blog
Re: Football Index
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2019, 11:43:22 am »
I'm at a 49% profit so far - although haven't cashed out anything yet.

Mostly all based on Harry Wilson. Got him when he was cheap and has been rising ever since. Can see him continuing to rise, especially when/if he returns to us in the summer.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: February 2, 2019, 09:22:53 am »
I'm at a 49% profit so far - although haven't cashed out anything yet.

Mostly all based on Harry Wilson. Got him when he was cheap and has been rising ever since. Can see him continuing to rise, especially when/if he returns to us in the summer.

Issue with championship players are they are not eligible for performance buzz, so you're relying on media hype // people expecting him to come to the Prem to flourish.

If his form doesn't transcend to the Prem I'd imagine he drops hard.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: February 2, 2019, 01:50:30 pm »
I have steamed in on Laporte. His PB average is 100+ and performance dividends are available Wednesday for when they steamroll Everton.

He's a very safe hold on football index alongside Trent. :)

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #83 on: February 3, 2019, 11:02:43 am »
After a month or so of using it they have blocked my account as they can't verify my age, ridiculous, never had this with a bookies account, awaiting a credit card statement through the post.
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: February 7, 2019, 09:33:38 pm »
I have steamed in on Laporte. His PB average is 100+ and performance dividends are available Wednesday for when they steamroll Everton.

He's a very safe hold on football index alongside Trent. :)

Won star player Wednesday, would be fantastic if anybody got on this hold with me as he's up 7p in price, with 6p a share won thanks to Wednesdays performance.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #85 on: February 9, 2019, 12:31:32 pm »
Anyone made any dosh out of this? Is there a big enough market?
Continually on 11,420.

Offline TTobyLFC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2019, 05:41:03 pm »
My return so far has been 10% and I started just over a month ago. That being said, I can’t see it increasing at that rate every month.

The amount you make out of it depends on the amount you put into it (£100 won’t make you a fortune) however it is a growing market so can see prices continuing to increase.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2019, 08:00:13 pm »
My return so far has been 10% and I started just over a month ago. That being said, I can’t see it increasing at that rate every month.

The amount you make out of it depends on the amount you put into it (£100 won’t make you a fortune) however it is a growing market so can see prices continuing to increase.

Thinking in terms of % is the correct way to go on FI, don't think in terms of raw £. Its investing, not gambling.

Offline Glass Kites

• Anny Roader
  • 5x
    • Blog
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2019, 01:17:41 pm »
Share Split happened on this today, so prices are at their lowest. If you're considering getting into FI, now is probably the best time (as prices will only go up).

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2019, 02:50:06 pm »
Share Split happened on this today, so prices are at their lowest. If you're considering getting into FI, now is probably the best time (as prices will only go up).

Wouldn't mind getting into it to be fair. Any advice for a newbie?

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2019, 08:57:37 pm »

Do we think they will go the way they were? Like Sterling was really high yesterday, think he was pushing £20.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2019, 09:40:28 pm »
Do we think they will go the way they were? Like Sterling was really high yesterday, think he was pushing £20.

They will keep rising as more volume is pumped into FI yeah, all the English youth players just have upside in my opinion.

I loaded up on Vinicius, CHO, bought more Kane, Rashford.

Hope CHO doesn't let me down, feel the other 3 are fairly safe.

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2019, 02:31:04 pm »
Stuck 20 quid in and bought;

Hakimi - £0.94
Joao Cancelo £0.94
Hakim Ziyech - £1.33
Umaro Embalo - £0.62
Marko Grujic - £0.45
Harry Wilson - £0.84
Lucas Paqueta - £1.11
Callum Hudson Odoi - £4.19
Virgil Van Dijk - £2.41
Joao Felix - £2.32
Sadio Mane - £2.40
Joe Gomez - £1.14

Going to start putting my FM wonderkid knowledge to good use  ;D

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2019, 04:42:00 pm »
Stuck another 70 in and bought a shit load of Jack Clarke from Leeds

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2019, 10:54:38 pm »
How the fuck is Odoi £4.19 but van Dijk is only £2.41
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2019, 01:58:27 pm »
How the fuck is Odoi £4.19 but van Dijk is only £2.41

I think because people bought him for the Media Dividend based on his performance for the England game so it drove the price up

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2019, 07:15:29 pm »
I think because people bought him for the Media Dividend based on his performance for the England game so it drove the price up

Essentially a mix of hype and English player premium, media dividends are clearly there to be won in the inevitable CHO summer transfer saga, and when he does play its in the Europa currently, so he has good chances of performance dividends, direct players = good stats = good scores on Peformance buzz.

Think outside the box a bit and you'll be succesfull on FI.

For example at a glance you may see Suarez and go 'wow he's cheap!' right?

But think about it, he plays next to Lionel Messi every single week, so he is in direct competition with Lionel Messi for performance dividends every single week... I like buying Seria A lads because often games are on Sunday = less competition from around europe.

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2019, 05:22:08 pm »
Will be buying into Reece James heavily quite before he shines at the U21 tournament this summer.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2019, 11:58:05 am »
Final few days of the summer promo bonus.

10% back as cashback on net buys up to £1000

So if you put in £100 you'll get £10 withdrawable cash

£1000 you get £100

I have just done this and invested in...

Robertson (So low I see it as risk free)
Hakimi
Messi
Lucas Moura
Kimmich
Bought more Son

10% money goes in on 1st May I think, lovely incentive.

www.footballindex.co.uk

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #99 on: May 1, 2019, 10:45:42 am »
Chukwueze now £3.42 from £3.06 in two days.

Just bought a load of Viktor Tsygankov for £1.63.

Think compared to gambling you need to invest a significant amount to make significant returns. Don't think my £200 is going to make thousands but sensible when you haven't got the experience yet.

Was about £10 up six weeks ago. But since the share split it's now 10x that.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #100 on: May 6, 2019, 10:47:21 pm »
Dani Olmo with five goals in his last five games including one after picking up the ball in his own half. Worth £1, if he moves to a big European club in the summer which is likely, given his talent/transfer fee, how much would he go up by do we think based on just the move?

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2019, 08:54:41 am »

Now that’s how you do it!

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2019, 04:14:21 pm »

Moussa Djenepo moved to Southampton and his value rose to £0.81 so sold him for £74.88, a £40 profit.

Waiting for Dani Olmo to make a move now.

That's my business plan. Buy potential and sell when they make a big money move. Of course they could go on to bigger and better things but I've seen an awful lot of promising players flop so happy to bank the money and move on.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2019, 04:30:34 pm »
Moussa Djenepo moved to Southampton and his value rose to £0.81 so sold him for £74.88, a £40 profit.

Waiting for Dani Olmo to make a move now.

That's my business plan. Buy potential and sell when they make a big money move. Of course they could go on to bigger and better things but I've seen an awful lot of promising players flop so happy to bank the money and move on.

Nailing it mate.

I have come up with a fairly sound tactic so sharing for anyone in here who is trading.

Traders will be eyeing up certain players to buy a day before the first game of the season, as goal/assist dividends are only available for the first 30 days of a share being owned.

I think we will see a sharp rise in <£1 players who are involved in most things for their teams... The big big one for me is Deulofeu at 78p.

If you buy now, the rise before August will outweight the money you'd make in G/A anyway.... This is just my theory so I might be wrong.

But yeah, tip of the day, Deulofeo 78p. Can see him being £1 at some point this season.

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2019, 12:42:05 am »
Chiesa and Hoever have been doing well for me recently.

I stuck in a tenner about 18 months and my long term goal is to.get it up to a tenner again.

Thing is I keep on forgetting about and dont log in for weeks.

Not very good at this.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2019, 01:03:14 am »
Nailing it mate.

I have come up with a fairly sound tactic so sharing for anyone in here who is trading.

Traders will be eyeing up certain players to buy a day before the first game of the season, as goal/assist dividends are only available for the first 30 days of a share being owned.

I think we will see a sharp rise in <£1 players who are involved in most things for their teams... The big big one for me is Deulofeu at 78p.

If you buy now, the rise before August will outweight the money you'd make in G/A anyway.... This is just my theory so I might be wrong.

But yeah, tip of the day, Deulofeo 78p. Can see him being £1 at some point this season.

I've been on the platform for about 2 months now and I'm currently 14% up. I've made a few mistakes, made some money and I'm now toying whether to invest another couple of grand in to the platform.

I have followed a few transfer stategies, but unless you're constantly checking you're likely to miss the boat when the sell-off happens. You can make so much money on it from behavioural traits, which is what I think I will do next. People chase in-play dividends, but I don't think they are worth it. My main strategy is looking for players that are under-valued. I get on the big players when they are going through injuries/dips in form as as long as you're patient they will always raise in price. Neymar, Rashford, Salah, Sterling - all have dropped in price and I've got on them. So many people panic sell so I take advantage of that.

The other one is FOMO. In a world where Sancho/Foden/CHO/Brewster are in the Top 15-20 players for value, you know the market is skewed. Find some half decent English player and invest your money in to them. Inevitably they will get linked with the Top 6 if they don't already play for them = capiral appreciation and £££. Think Adam Lewis is a good shout for anyone - if he plays pre-season for the first team he will skyrocket. Then it's just deciding when/if to get off and take your profit.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2019, 02:18:13 pm »
I've been on the platform for about 2 months now and I'm currently 14% up. I've made a few mistakes, made some money and I'm now toying whether to invest another couple of grand in to the platform.

I have followed a few transfer stategies, but unless you're constantly checking you're likely to miss the boat when the sell-off happens. You can make so much money on it from behavioural traits, which is what I think I will do next. People chase in-play dividends, but I don't think they are worth it. My main strategy is looking for players that are under-valued. I get on the big players when they are going through injuries/dips in form as as long as you're patient they will always raise in price. Neymar, Rashford, Salah, Sterling - all have dropped in price and I've got on them. So many people panic sell so I take advantage of that.

The other one is FOMO. In a world where Sancho/Foden/CHO/Brewster are in the Top 15-20 players for value, you know the market is skewed. Find some half decent English player and invest your money in to them. Inevitably they will get linked with the Top 6 if they don't already play for them = capiral appreciation and £££. Think Adam Lewis is a good shout for anyone - if he plays pre-season for the first team he will skyrocket. Then it's just deciding when/if to get off and take your profit.

I think exactly like this too.

Pogba is another one at the moment, really debating selling half my porfolio and sinking 50% into Pogba. He is going to stay at Utd, and he dropped in price due to the uncertainty surrounding him staying in England

He will be £8+ after the summer, the annoying thing is I'm happy with my players I hold atm, so if I want him I'll need to deposit again, my dillemma for the weekend.

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2019, 09:10:32 am »
Just signed up got £50 free signing up via football scout

Watched a few videos to get a little understanding on how it works, trying to start my portfolio now started with sterling, Brooks and pjanic reckon the lata 2 will improve and sterling will get lots of dividends

Anyone else still giving it a go? And tips on players, investments etc

Thanks

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2019, 10:27:09 am »
Is Lewandowski not a good investment at £1?

Surely gets loads of dividends with all the goals he scores.

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2019, 01:24:51 pm »
Mo Salah is rising and rising and he isn't stopping anytime soon. Will be worth double what he is even now by the end of the season. £4+ a share incoming. Get balls deep boys.

https://www.footballindex.co.uk

Great shout this . He's now worth almost £5

Would of made a killing if your advice was followed 2 years ago :)

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2019, 11:19:44 am »
Just signed up got £50 free signing up via football scout

Watched a few videos to get a little understanding on how it works, trying to start my portfolio now started with sterling, Brooks and pjanic reckon the lata 2 will improve and sterling will get lots of dividends

Anyone else still giving it a go? And tips on players, investments etc

Thanks

Try and diversify your portfolio as much as possible, have targets you want to meet on players and don’t be afraid to sell at their high and buy them back once the user base inevitably gets bored.

My personal big investment as the moment is Doucoure at Watford. He will rise once the season starts, currently undervalued and likely to be linked with the Top 6. Currently 0.69p could easily rise near a £1.

Don’t follow the money unless you’re confident. For example take Mason Greenwood, he is over £1 more expensive than Brewster and is currently (or was) in the Top 10 most expensive players in the Index. People are so afraid of missing out they will blindly invest.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2019, 04:07:42 pm »
Is Lewandowski not a good investment at £1?

Surely gets loads of dividends with all the goals he scores.

Now £1.25 and the season hasn't even started yet.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2019, 08:40:20 pm »
Great shout this . He's now worth almost £5

Would of made a killing if your advice was followed 2 years ago :)

Haha! Cheers mate, it's not too late to get on, he's a media darling, and one of the best footballers in the world so he'll just rise as football index grows.

I still hold him.

The only 'obvious' player I don't hold nowadays is Sterling, I do plan to get ahold of him at some point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9JC2k1p4fc

Nice little 5 minute video here showing the power of inplay trading. Especially for anyone starting with a small sized account.

There's money to be made.

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2019, 07:05:27 pm »
Slab Head has been a good investment so far.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: November 2, 2019, 07:29:51 pm »
Hit a huge milestone today, thank you Trent.

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #115 on: November 2, 2019, 08:16:24 pm »
Hit a huge milestone today, thank you Trent.

I've only put in a small amount out of interest, but 15 shares in TAA has given me a massive profit there, currently sat at 136% profit and trying to decide what best to do.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: November 3, 2019, 12:25:46 am »
I've only put in a small amount out of interest, but 15 shares in TAA has given me a massive profit there, currently sat at 136% profit and trying to decide what best to do.

Trent and KDB are dividend machines.

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #117 on: November 3, 2019, 11:08:41 am »
I have Mane too, he does quite well.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #118 on: November 5, 2019, 08:11:58 am »
There any decent sign up bonuses for this on at the moment? Tempted to get involved.

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #119 on: November 5, 2019, 09:56:15 pm »
Trent's almost £1 up on yesterday, 3rd dearest ahead of Mbappe, Messi etc