Author Topic: Paris St Germain (A) - 28/11/18  (Read 71174 times)

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
Re: Paris St Germain (A) - 28/11/18
« Reply #160 on: November 8, 2018, 04:49:04 pm »
Can't see it now myself with the rush sale there doing at the start of the week for Burnley away

Surely won't let it run into the same week as the bulk sales though  :-\

Looking at the sales schedule next week there isn't much room for PSG sales. Monday 11am/1pm the earliest possibility now, after that we are looking at mid-morning or afternoon slots for the rest of the week.

Monday 12th 8:15am Burnley
Tuesday 13th 11am Burnley, potential Burnley in afternoon
Wednesday 14th 8:15am Man Utd local, potential Burnley in afternoon.
Thursday 15th 8:15am Everton 4+
Friday 16th 8:15am Newcastle local
Monday 19th November sales
« Last Edit: November 8, 2018, 05:08:52 pm by DOG-LFC8 »

Offline RB-redmen

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • liechtenstein reds
« Reply #161 on: November 8, 2018, 09:24:07 pm »

Looking at the sales schedule next week there isn't much room for PSG sales. Monday 11am/1pm the earliest possibility now, after that we are looking at mid-morning or afternoon slots for the rest of the week.

Every time we face the same situation when it comes to a European away sale. its a disgrace how that TO operates and communicates with us fans (customers). how can other clubs sort it in september and our club doesn't have a clue >:(
ynwa

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #162 on: November 9, 2018, 08:05:56 am »
This sale could have been done weeks ago

Online Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: November 9, 2018, 12:36:07 pm »

And now they have added Napoli at home on Thursday and Friday

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #164 on: November 9, 2018, 12:45:48 pm »
And now they have added Napoli at home on Thursday and Friday

The mind boggles  >:( ::)

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #165 on: November 9, 2018, 12:53:28 pm »
Late Monday?

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: November 9, 2018, 02:00:39 pm »
its to be expected from our ticket office theyre a fuckin joke and have been for a long long time. two weeks basically before a game and we got no idea on ticket allocation, although considering psg have sold there tickets there must be some indication into how many we are getting but as always we get told fuckin nowt, club treat us like shit always have done always will do

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #167 on: November 9, 2018, 02:39:07 pm »
its to be expected from our ticket office theyre a fuckin joke and have been for a long long time. two weeks basically before a game and we got no idea on ticket allocation, although considering PSG have sold there tickets there must be some indication into how many we are getting but as always we get told fuckin nowt, club treat us like shit always have done always will do
Spot on. Of course they know, they have done for weeks. The latest that they would have known by would have been a few days after the draw...just like other clubs so why are we different? because they need to decide just how many they need to siphon off for corporates etc.  ::)

It doesn't affect me personally as I know that I'm nailed on for a ticket anyway but the really ridiculous part is that they say not to book travel until you know if you can get a ticket or not. Not such an issue for Paris as loads of options but for some of the places that we end up going to, the cost difference between booking early and 2 weeks before the match can be loads.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: November 9, 2018, 04:28:17 pm »
It does my head in. Has anybody ever brought this up to Tony Barrett or to any of the supporter representitives? It's been pitiful compared to say United for years who are incredibly transparent and go out their way to look out for their away fans, yet all the club ever seem to do is pull off the excuse that "we haven't heard off the other club yet". Which is bollocks because it happens to us every single time, whilst other clubs get their info out far earlier every single time.

For all FSG have done to modernise the club, the ticketing system as a whole is still an embarrassment and woefully behind our rivals.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #169 on: November 9, 2018, 04:38:11 pm »
I'm on the verge of smashing my laptop at this stage. Have yet to sort work for this but can't because I don't know the situation 100% yet. Went on Utd's site recently to check their European allocations and couldn't believe they had the information up so early for all of their aways. The earliest we'll find out now is Monday, with the earliest sale being Tuesday but I wouldn't hold my breath with these wasters. The Napoli game was a f**king joke and this is as bad if not worse. Shower of idiots running the ticket side of things  :no

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: November 9, 2018, 04:57:42 pm »
It does my head in. Has anybody ever brought this up to Tony Barrett or to any of the supporter representitives? It's been pitiful compared to say United for years who are incredibly transparent and go out their way to look out for their away fans, yet all the club ever seem to do is pull off the excuse that "we haven't heard off the other club yet". Which is bollocks because it happens to us every single time, whilst other clubs get their info out far earlier every single time.

For all FSG have done to modernise the club, the ticketing system as a whole is still an embarrassment and woefully behind our rivals.

All you ever get of Tony Barrett is that it's not his area of expertise or responsibility

There was also a ticket availabilty forum on 7th October where European ticketing was an agenda item

As of yet no minutes have been published, so it's not important to them

So just like the rest they don't give two shits
« Last Edit: November 9, 2018, 05:00:29 pm by Tiz Lad »

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #171 on: November 9, 2018, 05:06:09 pm »
I'm on the verge of smashing my laptop at this stage. Have yet to sort work for this but can't because I don't know the situation 100% yet. Went on Utd's site recently to check their European allocations and couldn't believe they had the information up so early for all of their aways. The earliest we'll find out now is Monday, with the earliest sale being Tuesday but I wouldn't hold my breath with these wasters. The Napoli game was a f**king joke and this is as bad if not worse. Shower of idiots running the ticket side of things  :no
A friend of mine had bought all his Euro away tickets for the Mancs within a couple of weeks of the draw in August. Everything sorted for games in November and December by mid-September.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: November 9, 2018, 05:39:43 pm »
I'm constantly amazed (and not amazed at all) at how many 'local' fans we get in our end on these aways.

By local I mean if playing Spartak we get those from Russia, playing Napoli those from Italy and playing Red Star those from Belgrade etc etc.

I don't mean small amounts. I mean loads. It baffles me where they get them from because most don't seem to tout away tickets from what I see - they either go, or have a close circle of friends/family to share between - and this is 'offline' and not online.

They are always mad keen crazy fans as well in large groups. Must be resale sites online - they can't be getting them offline through the above way I listed surely. Must be online resale sites - or is it supporters clubs? Anyone know? People from hospitality/corporate reselling online? Doesn't really seem like the most obvious? Sponsors? But then how do people get them with such frequency? These fans are usually super fans, not someone who go the change to go through their work who sponsor.

It baffles me?

Usually easy to spot them as well - they are the ones standing on the seats! (A pet hate, due to being a short arse).

Anyway. Paris should be decent. Been before and loved it.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #173 on: November 9, 2018, 06:02:03 pm »
I'm constantly amazed (and not amazed at all) at how many 'local' fans we get in our end on these aways.

By local I mean if playing Spartak we get those from Russia, playing Napoli those from Italy and playing Red Star those from Belgrade etc etc.

I don't mean small amounts. I mean loads. It baffles me where they get them from because most don't seem to tout away tickets from what I see - they either go, or have a close circle of friends/family to share between - and this is 'offline' and not online.

They are always mad keen crazy fans as well in large groups. Must be resale sites online - they can't be getting them offline through the above way I listed surely. Must be online resale sites - or is it supporters clubs? Anyone know? People from hospitality/corporate reselling online? Doesn't really seem like the most obvious? Sponsors? But then how do people get them with such frequency? These fans are usually super fans, not someone who go the change to go through their work who sponsor.

It baffles me?

Usually easy to spot them as well - they are the ones standing on the seats! (A pet hate, due to being a short arse).

Talking to a few Croats in the square in Belgrade and loads of 'locals' next to me in our end the other night
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #174 on: November 9, 2018, 06:22:25 pm »

It baffles me?

Probably people buying for the credit and send them with friends traveling and sell the tickets on the local fan sites (Russia, Serbia, Italy)?

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2018, 10:08:57 am »
16 days to go and still nothing with regards to a sale date or criteria - Incompetent end of

We're definitely the only club that treats it's away support with this level on contempt and disregard

Yes I get it's fine if you're guaranteed a ticket, but what if you're not sure. I only got Belgrade in the second sale, so how can I book time off work, sort out travel and accommodation when I and lots of others like me haven't the faintest idea whether you qualify or not

Every year the same, every year nothing improves

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2018, 10:12:35 am »
16 days to go and still nothing with regards to a sale date or criteria - Incompetent end of

We're definitely the only club that treats it's away support with this level on contempt and disregard

Yes I get it's fine if you're guaranteed a ticket, but what if you're not sure. I only got Belgrade in the second sale, so how can I book time off work, sort out travel and accommodation when I and lots of others like me haven't the faintest idea whether you qualify or not

Every year the same, every year nothing improves

And the usual "We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket" is the icing on the cake regarding bookings.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2018, 10:14:25 am »
And the usual "We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket" is the icing on the cake regarding bookings.

Exactly mate totally disgusting the way were treated

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2018, 10:28:52 am »
They are taking the p1ss with this PSG announcement. People have work and a thousand other things to arrange besides waiting on basic information they could've told us 2 months ago. Pr1cks

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2018, 10:34:58 am »
They are taking the p1ss with this PSG announcement. People have work and a thousand other things to arrange besides waiting on basic information they could've told us 2 months ago. Pr1cks
no apparently they are still waiting to here from PSG how many tickets we are getting despite the fact psg have already sold there tickets psg havent told us how many or at what price we are getting nothing to do with our brilliant ticket office as soon as they have the information they pass it onto us important customers

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2018, 10:41:51 am »
no apparently they are still waiting to here from PSG how many tickets we are getting despite the fact psg have already sold there tickets psg havent told us how many or at what price we are getting nothing to do with our brilliant ticket office as soon as they have the information they pass it onto us important customers

More utter nonsense from this club - PSG should be giving us the 5% stipulated by UEFA. Just another smokescreen for incompetence.

They were aware how many tickets we had hours after the draw, just like every other club was, they choose to do it this way, nothing whatsoever to do with PSG

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2018, 10:43:47 am »
More utter nonsense from this club - PSG should be giving us the 5% stipulated by UEFA. Just another smokescreen for incompetence.

They were aware how many tickets we had hours after the draw, just like every other club was, they choose to do it this way, nothing whatsoever to do with PSG
KOTP was being sarcastic!
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2018, 10:45:58 am »
Need to make sure they look after the VIPs first don't they.

Not the smaller fans who travel everywhere.

Everyone who went and watched that shite last week should be given a free ticket

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2018, 10:56:37 am »
KOTP was being sarcastic!

Yeah realised that, wasn't dogging at him just the TO and club again

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2018, 11:05:38 am »
Absolutely pathetic as usual from the club, wish the echo or somebody would shine a light on this. They've been getting away with incompetence for far too long
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2018, 11:16:39 am »
Yep shite. Need's sorting this it's not hard to just even tell us the allocation, we can work the rest out ourselves from the allocation.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2018, 11:17:18 am »
Absolutely pathetic as usual from the club, wish the echo or somebody would shine a light on this. They've been getting away with incompetence for far too long

Nobody bar us waiting give two shits mate, we're a non-entity inconvenience to them. Maybe if enough of us tweeted James Pearce etc it may get some light

But as I said earlier  in the thread, There was also a ticket availability forum on 7th October where European ticketing was an agenda item. As of yet no minutes have been published, so it's not important to them.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2018, 11:30:04 am »
When we were in Belgrade, someone said this is going to be collection. Not sure where they got their info tho. No idea if that will be a percentage, the whole lot, or they just fuck it off again.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2018, 11:47:46 am »
Hold on haven't we got a supporter liaison officer to get us these answers???????

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2018, 11:48:45 am »
Hold on haven't we got a supporter liaison officer to get us these answers???????

Tweeted him twice about this farce of a situation on Friday but got no reply.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2018, 11:52:07 am »
Same just says it's not his to sort out

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2018, 11:53:05 am »

Tweeted him twice about this farce of a situation on Friday but got no reply.

You won't get an answer from him, he's already said that it's not his area of expertise or responsibility, and he won't comment on areas he has no knowledge or control over

I've seen him trot that reply out to a couple of lads over last couple of months

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2018, 11:57:45 am »
so lets summarize the situation

1. we have a awful ticket office who dont communicate with us on selling tickets

2. we have a supporter liason officer who only says to us sorry dont give a fuck about tickets for normal supporters spending there hard earned travelling around europe to watch us.

i'd say that perfectly sums up our clubs feelings to us customers

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2018, 11:58:22 am »
You won't get an answer from him, he's already said that it's not his area of expertise or responsibility, and he won't comment on areas he has no knowledge or control over

I've seen him trot that reply out to a couple of lads over last couple of months

Has he said whos responsibility it is? Just sounds like a lot of passing the buck

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2018, 11:59:08 am »
Has he said whos responsibility it is? Just sounds like a lot of passing the buck

Nope not at all

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2018, 12:01:54 pm »
basically the chain of command is

ticket off blame other club
we know other club has already given our club info but our club cant be arsed sorting info out until last minute
supporter liaison officer tells supporters contacting him regarding this not his problem and stop spamming his timelime with stuff relating to his job as hes to busy retweeting kyle walker poems.
fans left fucked off

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2018, 12:44:20 pm »
Don't worry though, the club has already found the time to take the autocup payments for Napoli at home. Weird how they're never late in taking money.

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2018, 02:25:27 pm »
But our Supporter Liaison Officer knows all the requirements for taking flags into away European grounds but no knowledge of ticketing bet he knows where his freebies for him and his mate Brian Reade are.

Offline Rome 84

• Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2018, 03:02:30 pm »
But our Supporter Liaison Officer knows all the requirements for taking flags into away European grounds but no knowledge of ticketing bet he knows where his freebies for him and his mate Brian Reade are.
That’s quite a shout on a number of fronts. 1. I don’t actually know the requirements for flags. I do know how to point you in the direction of those who do. 2. I haven’t had “freebies”. I actually do not take tickets for our section as I can’t think of anything more wrong than someone in supporter liaison taking a ticket that a supporter has earned an entitlement to through their own loyalty. I sit in the press box where I have access to power and WiFi. 3. I haven’t arranged freebies for anyone and I’d appreciate it if you withdrew that allegation.

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #199 on: November 12, 2018, 03:08:39 pm »
That’s quite a shout on a number of fronts. 1. I don’t actually know the requirements for flags. I do know how to point you in the direction of those who do. 2. I haven’t had “freebies”. I actually do not take tickets for our section as I can’t think of anything more wrong than someone in supporter liaison taking a ticket that a supporter has earned an entitlement to through their own loyalty. I sit in the press box where I have access to power and WiFi. 3. I haven’t arranged freebies for anyone and I’d appreciate it if you withdrew that allegation.

Can you please find out when the ticket office even plan on telling us the allocation and criteria? It's not much to ask in all fairness