Author Topic: Porto (A)  (Read 95292 times)

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Porto (A)
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2018, 04:41:40 pm »
It's just all so boring how everyone else has their selling details well in advance of us... it's really not difficult.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2018, 05:27:33 pm »
It's just all so boring how everyone else has their selling details well in advance of us... it's really not difficult.

What are you doing to do with the ticket? Stare at it longingly every night before bed?

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2018, 05:31:31 pm »
What are you doing to do with the ticket? Stare at it longingly every night before bed?
😂 For anyone who is borderline on qualifying it would help to get them out earlier for booking flights etc. Not everyone is lucky enough to know they are guaranteed 😉

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2018, 08:31:54 pm »

At what point did I say anything about the ticket?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2018, 09:00:19 pm »

It becomes difficult when there's underhand sh1t going on with the allocation. Load of boll**ks. Corporates getting well looked after no doubt

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #165 on: January 13, 2018, 02:48:41 pm »
My view if everone with seville isnt sorted then there has been something dodgy as the porto allocation should be 50-100 more than what this was

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #166 on: January 13, 2018, 03:00:14 pm »
Four and a half weeks to the game and still no details.........despite the fact TO have known since well before Christmas   

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2018, 04:55:39 pm »
Four and a half weeks to the game and still no details.........despite the fact TO have known since well before Christmas   

Fuck the customers  :no

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2018, 05:05:47 pm »
We would like to remind all supporters not to travel without a ticket.

Hard not to laugh isn't it at times?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: January 14, 2018, 12:02:52 pm »
"United given out details for Sevilla, finished a ballot and informed people who have been successful. Contacted Sevilla regarding tickets, now subsiding supporters prices. Liverpool still not let the details out, this happens for EVERY European match"

United really seem to have it spot on with their ticket office. Transparent with the ticket/credit numbers too.

Hopefully some movement next week....
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: January 14, 2018, 06:41:15 pm »
"United given out details for Sevilla, finished a ballot and informed people who have been successful. Contacted Sevilla regarding tickets, now subsiding supporters prices. Liverpool still not let the details out, this happens for EVERY European match"

United really seem to have it spot on with their ticket office. Transparent with the ticket/credit numbers too.

Hopefully some movement next week....

Yeah I absolutely hate that club with a passion but there ticket office is miles better than ours.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #171 on: January 14, 2018, 07:43:20 pm »
Yeah I absolutely hate that club with a passion but there ticket office is miles better than ours.

Well that isn’t really that hard??
I think we here at rawk could run a better ticket office than the one we currently got!

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: January 14, 2018, 07:46:15 pm »
Well that isn’t really that hard??
I think we here at rawk could run a better ticket office than the one we currently got!

Definitely!!!

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #173 on: January 16, 2018, 10:29:55 am »
on club website competition offering flights spending money and 2 tickets to porto away. you cant make it up. no details announced yet there are spares for a poxy competition  :no :no

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #174 on: January 16, 2018, 11:10:16 am »
on club website competition offering flights spending money and 2 tickets to porto away. you cant make it up. no details announced yet there are spares for a poxy competition  :no :no

Just seen that!! Unreal. It is like they do it on purpose to piss fans off sometimes

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #175 on: January 16, 2018, 11:12:42 am »
Just seen that!! Unreal. It is like they do it on purpose to piss fans off sometimes

Sometimes??
Obviously they don't give a fuck about there customers,it's all about the corporate.
If they can find the time perhaps they will include the regular match goers.  :no
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 11:21:15 am by kalle-anka »

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #176 on: January 16, 2018, 11:17:09 am »

Doesn’t change the fact they clearly have the tickets ready to announce, but premium positioned seats sounds like they are coming out of the 200 VIP tickets we get for delegates friends and family away from normal away section. Incase we where worried about tickets going missing.

Offline lewisfvv

• Kemlynite
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2018, 11:48:39 am »
I know for a fact the corporates get normal away tickets and use our allocation even in Europe. Absolute joke

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: January 16, 2018, 11:56:00 am »
I know for a fact the corporates get normal away tickets and use our allocation even in Europe. Absolute joke

Ballot on normal aways. No guarantees for any of them and anyone  from corporates saying so is bullshitting unless it's a final
European aways allocation is NOT part of the allocation number for all fans. It's taken from corporates pot (think Tony Barrett once tweeted breakdowns). Also balloted. No guarantees for any of them and anyone from corporates saying so is bullshitting unless it's a final (again)
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #179 on: January 16, 2018, 01:01:11 pm »
Ballot on normal aways. No guarantees for any of them and anyone  from corporates saying so is bullshitting unless it's a final
European aways allocation is NOT part of the allocation number for all fans. It's taken from corporates pot (think Tony Barrett once tweeted breakdowns). Also balloted. No guarantees for any of them and anyone from corporates saying so is bullshitting unless it's a final (again)

Are you saying that they are guaranteed a ticket for any final??

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2018, 01:06:15 pm »
Anyone doing this?
A few of us are for this one (variety of reasons) - just hope it deffo goes or we'll be stuck!  :-\
We are a team of one half.

Offline cheshiremike

• Anny Roader
« Reply #181 on: January 16, 2018, 01:16:08 pm »
will defo go so dont worry

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #182 on: January 16, 2018, 01:28:55 pm »
will defo go so dont worry
I have never been with SportsOptions b4 so don't know what they are like in terms of cancelling trips late on. I know TC often did it - we lost out on Bern because of that which has had implications for away credits since. I just didn't want to assume, and one of my mates is away until just b4 we go so I am dreading having to look for alternative flights a few days before.  :-\

I would have thought enough would want to go now it is a knockout game - and the price is less of a rip-off than some day trips before - but my mate said t ring and ask them for sure after the tkt info comes out...  ???

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #183 on: January 16, 2018, 01:52:56 pm »
I have never been with SportsOptions b4 so don't know what they are like in terms of cancelling trips late on. I know TC often did it - we lost out on Bern because of that which has had implications for away credits since. I just didn't want to assume, and one of my mates is away until just b4 we go so I am dreading having to look for alternative flights a few days before.  :-\

I would have thought enough would want to go now it is a knockout game - and the price is less of a rip-off than some day trips before - but my mate said t ring and ask them for sure after the tkt info comes out...  ???

I've gone with Sport options 2/3 times for England away's and there spot on, Miles who runs it has everything run like clock work, which is normally buses waiting at the airport when you land, dropped into the city centre, usually make your own way to the stadium or they'll bus you if it's quite a way to go, buses waiting after the game outside the away end and taken back to the airport.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2018, 02:07:37 pm »
Are you saying that they are guaranteed a ticket for any final??

Yup. Domestics cups for sure. From Centenary Club tier upwards I believe they are (if seasonal hospitality season ticket holders).

There aren't thousands of them either. it's in the low-mid hundreds if I recall
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2018, 02:17:50 pm »
Yup. Domestics cups for sure. From Centenary Club tier upwards I believe they are (if seasonal hospitality season ticket holders).

There aren't thousands of them either. it's in the low-mid hundreds if I recall

Well that makes sense, as they are STH and have full home credits.. and Im sure they get sorted before any regular STH  :-\

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2018, 02:31:09 pm »

Sportsoptions posted on facebook last week that day trip is defo going ahead and they had 40 seats left. 4 of us on it for porto. couldn't get time off work for more than a day trip

Offline cheshiremike

• Anny Roader
« Reply #187 on: January 16, 2018, 02:53:12 pm »
Sportsoptions posted on facebook last week that day trip is defo going ahead and they had 40 seats left. 4 of us on it for porto. couldn't get time off work for more than a day trip

Been with them for most euro aways and always been very very good so wouldn't worry

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: January 16, 2018, 06:49:00 pm »

I think the club don't get (or sadly do, and exploit) that this isn't just some small hobby that we dip in and out of. Those of us who go to European aways plan our lives around it. Literally. Some people will plan weddings, most will plan events, holidays, work etc. It means everything to a lot of people.

If someone misses a ticket (and credit) because of these missing 2 then it might shaft them for others. I wonder if the club within the sales can include 2 extra tickets that count as credit only. Seems fair to me - you're still denying us of this event, but not denying us of future.

Not happening though is it.

P.s. SportsOptions are fine. Website/Facebook/Twitter - can usually get a good idea of confirmed numbers through those channels or can always ring. Anything with this sort of allocation will be fine. It's the ones where it's say 800 tickets they either won't bother or run a risk of cancellation and I think season by season they will get more accurate historical data as well so it's usually pretty safe - like there was no chance they were going to do Spartak Moscow but Portugal in the sun with over 2.5k tickets it's an easy one isn't it. It's a good option. Just 1 day off work as well if it's the day trip.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #189 on: January 16, 2018, 07:42:34 pm »
I've gone with Sport options 2/3 times for England away's and there spot on, Miles who runs it has everything run like clock work, which is normally buses waiting at the airport when you land, dropped into the city centre, usually make your own way to the stadium or they'll bus you if it's quite a way to go, buses waiting after the game outside the away end and taken back to the airport.
Been with them for most euro aways and always been very very good so wouldn't worry

Cheers guys! :wave

I didn't realise they were on FB. I'll text my mate now - he flies from Gatwick tonight. Would be a weight off my mind with jury service soon and enough on my plate.
Just need his flight back to land on time on the Mon now! :D
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 07:44:08 pm by Shanklygates »

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2018, 12:03:28 am »
Hopefully they announce sale details tomorrow

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #191 on: January 17, 2018, 07:15:56 am »
Hopefully they announce sale details tomorrow

We all been hoping that every day the past month  :-\
But perhaps today’s the day.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #192 on: January 17, 2018, 03:42:55 pm »
They only announced the details for Spartak 14 days before the match, 13 days before Maribor but almost 4 weeks before Sevilla.. in other words it could take another 2 weeks before an announcement if we look at the previous matches.

Offline cheshiremike

• Anny Roader
« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2018, 03:45:41 pm »
Spoke to ticket office before and asked the question.

" Not sure sorry, maybe sometime next week "

That's the response.  :o

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #194 on: January 17, 2018, 03:46:56 pm »
They only announced the details for Spartak 14 days before the match, 13 days before Maribor but almost 4 weeks before Sevilla.. in other words it could take another 2 weeks before an announcement if we look at the previous matches.

Surely for a big allocation like Sevilla it must be soon?  :-\

Edit:

Fuck sake.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Dylan.smith

• Kemlynite
« Reply #195 on: January 17, 2018, 03:51:10 pm »
only got spartak (a) on my credits, recon I have no chance for porto?

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: January 17, 2018, 03:53:29 pm »

So it will be announced tomorrow then :duh :duh

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #197 on: January 17, 2018, 03:55:07 pm »
So it will be announced tomorrow then :duh :duh

Was thinking the exact same thing!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #198 on: January 17, 2018, 04:03:58 pm »
only got spartak (a) on my credits, recon I have no chance for porto?

Im pretty sure you'll need 5 matches to be guaranteed and after that it'll sell out on 4.

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2018, 04:13:34 pm »
They could do 3,2,1 from this season especially as everybody with 1 should qualify