The Liverpool FC Forum > General Football and Sport

LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - 2023 (FSG posts = get muted) - No Mbappé

(1/15809) > >>

BobPaisley3:

--- Quote from: Titi Camara on August  9, 2023, 12:46:00 pm ---Whilst the moderation team accept and recognise the innate links between the clubs ownership and the sanctioning of transfers we'd just like to point out that this thread is to discuss LFC transfers only.

There is a separate thread to discuss the owners here:

FSG discussion thread

Please do not derail the transfer thread ::) with posts relating to the owners.

And likewise, please do not derail the FSG thread with posts relating to transfers [speculation].

--- End quote ---

Jean Girard:

--- Quote from: paulrazor on May 15, 2023, 01:50:34 pm ---
I do agree Kelleher is probably better than Bazunu at this stage, I think Bazunu has had a very poor season

--- End quote ---

Not sure anyone can make that call at the moment - we at least have a decent sample size for Bazunu.  Kelleher doesn't play games and the couple of times I've seen him at the Aviva in the last 12 months he's conceded some poor goals from his point of view. I worry about his development more than I should - I really want him to be a star.  He is by far the better of the 2 as a footballer but as for the the other things I don't know because he's never had a run of games. They both have great temperaments.

Kelleher has played 3 times this season for LFC and never more than 8. He's had some great heroic performances for the reds over the last 4 years, and has all the tools to be a top keeper but he's becoming a bit of a myth among the fanbase - really needs this move for his own career and he should be only thinking about his own good. He has 21 senior appearances at 24 years of age. Bazunu has at least 100 more and is 3 years younger.  I care less about the fee and more that he gets a good move where he'll be a number 1. Hope it works out for him.

BobPaisley3:

--- Quote from: Oh Campione on May 15, 2023, 02:04:19 pm ---As I mentioned in the post above, fans of all clubs overestimate certain players.  He has made 4 league apperances for us so this is a very bold claim.

--- End quote ---
For our needs he’s in the top 5/6. Composed and good with his feet. Very good shot stopper too. Name me 5 who could play in this Liverpool side.

LovelyCushionedHeader:

--- Quote from: lionel_messias on May 15, 2023, 01:43:05 pm ---<<<Harvey Barnes would be good for a low fee/quite low wages.

--- End quote ---

Because we need more left-sided forwards?

--- Quote from: PatriotScouser on May 15, 2023, 01:46:42 pm ---If we are taking someone from Leicester I'd rather it be Dewsbury-Hall.

--- End quote ---

Been pretty poor this season by all accounts. Can't get in Leicester's team currently.

amir87:
Kelleher being really good with the ball at his feet certainly helps too for prospective clubs. A lot of them, and Brighton especially, play out from the back but there are still loads of goalies who are struggling to do that. Hopefully should add a bit of extra value to whatever his transfer fee is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version