The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Liverpool v Crystal Palace Anfield Saturday 18th September

<< < (3/42) > >>

Sharado:
I reckon we'll see Virg and Konate, and possibly Tsimikas in at the back. Midfield a bit harder to call.

Was very happy with how Klopp rotated last night and think if we continue rest/rotating like that up to xmas we'll be in very good nick come the new year.

Vinay:
I went to see Palace destroy Spurs, and I think Saha, Mitchell, Ward and Konate are very good players. Their left side with Mitchell and Saha could cause a lot of problems.

duvva:

--- Quote from: BIG DICK NICK on September 16, 2021, 08:11:40 am ---Mané has scored in his last 8 games against Palace I think?! And he’ll be nicely rested too.

I’m wondering if we’ll see Konate alongside Van Dijk? Or maybe we just save him til the League Cup now? You’d think Matip may get a rest though.

Midfield, as ever is where we’re more likely to make a couple of changes I reckon. Thiago and Keita both possibly due a start, doubt they both will. Good to have options!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the OP Brain great stuff

I came away from last nights game wondering the same about central defence. I think Matip and Gomez played last night as they’re proven individually and have played together before. If you’re going to give Konate his debut in a premier league game who better to have alongside him than Virgil.

If we play like we did last night minus taking half time early then we should have no problems. Expect Mane to be back as others have eluded to he does love a goal against these. Also think Thiago will start and maybe Jones or Ox but it could depend on the intended line up for the League Cup.

Looking forward to it, although hate watching via dodgy streams. Should be a comfortable win as long as we’re a bit more clinical.

El Lobo:

--- Quote from: Vinay on September 16, 2021, 09:29:37 am ---I went to see Palace destroy Spurs, and I think Saha, Mitchell, Ward and Konate are very good players. Their left side with Mitchell and Saha could cause a lot of problems.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure Trent can deal with a 43 year old

Vinay:

--- Quote from: fucking appalled on September 16, 2021, 09:49:16 am ---I'm sure Trent can deal with a 43 year old

--- End quote ---
;D But who is 43 years old? (Saha is 29, Mitchell is 21)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version