The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Jordan Henderson

<< < (2/2203) > >>

Cpt_Reina:

--- Quote from: rowan_d on September 11, 2016, 04:35:50 pm ---Is that dickhead still making compilations of his errors?

--- End quote ---

Yorkykopite?

We'll have to wait for the roundtable  ;D

LallanaInPyjamas:
Absolutely loved it when he made a crunching tackle mid-way through the second half and Klopp celebrated it like a goal.

You can tell he's really enjoying watching Hendo improve in the role; he's specifically mentioned him after the last two games. He's definitely doing better but there's still a way to go before I'd consider him a nailed on starter in that role.

Wish he could shoot though.

Spanish Al:
Big fan of Hendo and hate the c*nts who constantly criticise him. He has had a difficult and troubled spell with us so far from the fans being on his back from the word go, to being played out wide under Kenny and then taking over as skipper and having an injury-plagued first season with the armband. Despite that, he is still here, still performing, and again, in a position that is not his own. I always have and still do think that had he not been suspended in the run in in 2014 we would have another league championship on the shelf. That's how good he is and how much of an important cog he can be.

Needs to sort his shooting out if he wants to go up another level as it is bordering on embarrassing at times! But he gets into those positions all the time which is encouraging so hopefully it will just click eventually and they will start going in. We'd have another potential player with double figures for goals in midfield on our hands then. It's just frustrating because of how good he is technically.

Despite me being a huge fan I have not liked him in this deep role he is taking up in Emre's absence but I have to say, in typical Jordan Henderson style, he is proving me and all his doubters wrong yet again. He's growing into another role and while I think he will move further up when Emre is back we now have another genuine alternative to him when he isn't there. His involvement is getting overlooked imo for a couple of the goals on the weekend. That first time pass to Sturbridge for the Mane goal was top class. The ball was passed right under his feet from close range at pace but he just shifted his body and somehow dug it out and played it perfectly into the path of Sturridge. Then the ball to Mane for the fourth goal was brilliant and quick as well.

Always been a top player in there and he just needs to stay injury free so Jurgen Klopp can take him to that next level. Because that is what he does.

Here's to you, Hendo.

LallanaInPyjamas:

--- Quote from: Spanish Al on September 12, 2016, 09:49:08 am ---Big fan of Hendo and hate the c*nts who constantly criticise him. He has had a difficult and troubled spell with us so far from the fans being on his back from the word go, to being played out wide under Kenny and then taking over as skipper and having an injury-plagued first season with the armband. Despite that, he is still here, still performing, and again, in a position that is not his own. I always have and still do think that had he not been suspended in the run in in 2014 we would have another league championship on the shelf. That's how good he is and how much of an important cog he can be.

--- End quote ---

Why does this always get trotted out? We didn't win the league because Gerrard slipped and we couldn't break down the bus. Very little to do with Hendo.

Pointless hypothetical theorism that has oddly become accepted as a false truth.

Spanish Al:

--- Quote from: bcurtis92 on September 12, 2016, 10:08:35 am ---Why does this always get trotted out? We didn't win the league because Gerrard slipped and we couldn't break down the bus. Very little to do with Hendo.

Pointless hypothetical theorism that has oddly become accepted as a false truth.

--- End quote ---

Why does it always get trotted out because Gerrard slipped we didn't win the league. As you say, we didn't win the league because we didn't break down the bus. I think if Hendo played we could have broke the bus down, is that not obvious?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version