Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2779053 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #11240 on: October 11, 2020, 02:36:23 pm »
So we and the mancs have colluded in wanting to get rid of the League Cup to stop City's domination of the trophy right?

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #11241 on: October 11, 2020, 03:15:46 pm »
So we and the mancs have colluded in wanting to get rid of the League Cup to stop City's domination of the trophy right?

And stricter FFP :D
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11244 on: October 18, 2020, 10:41:07 am »
Kun Aguero likely in trouble for touching the lineswoman:
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/uefa-champions-league/sergio-aguero-pep-guardiola-defends-manchester-city-striker-over-sian-massey-ellis-incident/ar-BB1a8gCs?ocid=msedgntp

Surely, Abu Dhabi Inc lawyers will argue that he was simply just showing her the moves of the Tango from his native country and that he was wanting her to be his partner on the next season of Dancing with the Stars UK.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #11246 on: October 18, 2020, 10:45:18 am »
Seen the incident, it wasn’t aggressive but she shrugged him off like it was uncomfortable for her

Either way he should be punished
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 10:49:35 am by rocco »

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11247 on: October 18, 2020, 01:15:48 pm »
Seen the incident, it wasn’t aggressive but she shrugged him off like it was uncomfortable for her

It was demeaning.

Of course the drug cheat, racism apologist and sportswashing supreme Pep saw nothing wrong with it. That means it’s ok because he wears nice cardigans.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #11248 on: October 18, 2020, 01:20:09 pm »

He's got no business having his hands anywhere near her.

It's harassment and a reportable offense in the workplace.

Keep your fucking hands to yourself

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #11249 on: October 18, 2020, 02:13:53 pm »
If you did that to a female colleague in a work meeting you would be sacked for gross misconduct. He looked at her like she has no place being there. Having said that when you are  sportwashing for a deeply misogynistic regime you know you’ll be backed to the hilt.  I accept that football is different to an office environment of course.  Pickford and Richarliason would be prosecuted never mind sacked if it was.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #11250 on: October 18, 2020, 02:18:40 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_XNINEBa1I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_XNINEBa1I</a>

Aguero learns from the best at this sort of nonsense.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #11251 on: October 18, 2020, 02:24:59 pm »
He's got no business having his hands anywhere near her.

It's harassment and a reportable offense in the workplace.

Keep your fucking hands to yourself
This.

Cant believe anyone would argue otherwise. Imagine if every player decided to have a go at putting their arm round the female referee. That could get pretty tiresome and icky. Plus, we live in an age of social distancing, so like you said: Keep your fucking hands to yourself!!

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11252 on: October 18, 2020, 03:01:15 pm »
This.

Cant believe anyone would argue otherwise. Imagine if every player decided to have a go at putting their arm round the female referee. That could get pretty tiresome and icky. Plus, we live in an age of social distancing, so like you said: Keep your fucking hands to yourself!!

Ignoring the gender, you touch an official and it's supposed to be a straight red regardless of the intent of it.

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11253 on: October 18, 2020, 04:13:00 pm »
According to Pep you’re allowed to do bad things if you’re a nice guy. Bernardo being racist? Aguero grabbing a female linesman? Forget about it. They’re nice guys.

He can easily condemn his players actions without hanging them out to dry, but he doesn’t. He’s a prat.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11254 on: October 18, 2020, 04:15:06 pm »
I've only just seen this, what a squirt Aguero is. He shouldn't have his hands anywhere near an official anyway. Guardiola can bugger off too with his comments.  :no
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #11255 on: October 18, 2020, 05:09:10 pm »
Ignoring the gender, you touch an official and it's supposed to be a straight red regardless of the intent of it.

I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11256 on: October 18, 2020, 05:44:04 pm »
He’s touching her neck as well which makes it worse in my opinion. The neck is very intimate for many people.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11257 on: October 18, 2020, 05:53:37 pm »

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #11258 on: October 18, 2020, 07:28:45 pm »

An action he would not have taken with a male assistant referee so sexist at the very least.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11259 on: October 18, 2020, 08:38:05 pm »
It seems a few people are trying to downplay this on the grounds that it wasn't "aggressive"

Lets get it straight, you can be guilty of inappropriately touching a match official without being "aggressive"   

Hes lucky to have gotten away with that, big time!
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #11260 on: October 18, 2020, 09:16:12 pm »
It seems a few people are trying to downplay this on the grounds that it wasn't "aggressive"

Lets get it straight, you can be guilty of inappropriately touching a match official without being "aggressive"   

Hes lucky to have gotten away with that, big time!

Yep. Seen plenty of former players saying he should have received some form of punishment. Absolute nonsense that he got nothing

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11261 on: October 18, 2020, 09:19:23 pm »
It seems to have been the “do whatever the fuck you like and get away with it” weekend.  We must not have got the memo.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11262 on: October 19, 2020, 08:10:33 pm »
A lot of people predictably making the Aguero thing about the fact that the person he did it to is a woman, rather than the fact that he did it at all.

It’s not acceptable to grab an official by the neck, or anyone by the neck for that matter, but the fact the ref is female is irrelevant. It can and does happen now and again between player and official, the most high profile example being the Di Canio incident.

Aguero should have been sent off and should be retrospectively banned but let’s face it that won’t be fucking happening

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #11263 on: October 19, 2020, 08:21:42 pm »
Thought it was weird

If he’d just placed ok but the downward force was just weird. What’s he trying to do ?
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #11264 on: October 19, 2020, 09:32:01 pm »
Nothing incident. We move on.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11265 on: October 20, 2020, 06:11:11 am »
Did VAR look at that Aguero "incident"?

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #11266 on: October 22, 2020, 10:41:32 am »
Touching a ref is not an instant red card, it's a yellow unless it's aggressive. I agree though that this could be seen as sexually aggressive because it is a part of our bodies that we do not invite strangers to touch, unlike say a handshake, which in itself this year has become a no-no.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11267 on: October 22, 2020, 10:50:39 am »
Touching a ref is not an instant red card, it's a yellow unless it's aggressive. I agree though that this could be seen as sexually aggressive because it is a part of our bodies that we do not invite strangers to touch, unlike say a handshake, which in itself this year has become a no-no.

:o
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11268 on: October 22, 2020, 12:10:27 pm »
Fernandinho's out long term.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #11269 on: October 22, 2020, 05:01:10 pm »
Fernandinho's out long term.

Not VVD long term though, only 4-6 weeks;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54630852

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11270 on: October 23, 2020, 10:46:15 am »

Whilst I agree he shouldn't have been touching an official whether male or female, but sexually aggressive?
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #11271 on: October 23, 2020, 10:54:26 am »
Whilst I agree he shouldn't have been touching an official whether male or female, but sexually aggressive?

He's trying to exert his dominance over her. There can be little question of that.

It's a very condescending way to touch any female. I'd not stand for anyone touching me like that.

I doubt it's the worst thing Massey has faced, but speak honestly to the woman you're closet to. I'm sure she's faced worse too.

But it's another example of how men act around women. It's not saying he's Harvey Weinstein. But equally it's not "nothing"

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11272 on: October 23, 2020, 11:26:58 am »

He's trying to exert his dominance over her. There can be little question of that.

It's a very condescending way to touch any female. I'd not stand for anyone touching me like that.

I doubt it's the worst thing Massey has faced, but speak honestly to the woman you're closet to. I'm sure she's faced worse too.

But it's another example of how men act around women. It's not saying he's Harvey Weinstein. But equally it's not "nothing"

Lets say it was a male linesman - and Aguero does the same - is that sexually aggressive?

I agree with the point that a) You shouldn't touch and official and b) male and female interactions are viewed differently but this appears to be being blown out of proportion. If Aguero was fronting her up aggressively/physically forcing her down/arms around waist etc I'd agree.

And I know this is a totally different scenario, but if you're in the pub with mates, and one put his arm around your neck, do you tell him to back off?
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #11273 on: October 23, 2020, 11:40:14 am »
Lets say it was a male linesman - and Aguero does the same - is that sexually aggressive?

I agree with the point that a) You shouldn't touch and official and b) male and female interactions are viewed differently but this appears to be being blown out of proportion. If Aguero was fronting her up aggressively/physically forcing her down/arms around waist etc I'd agree.

And I know this is a totally different scenario, but if you're in the pub with mates, and one put his arm around your neck, do you tell him to back off?

As with anything it depends.

If a mate puts a hand on my neck like that in a situation where I'm upset, or they are congratulating me or something it's nothing.

If someone is in a confrontation with me and approaches me from behind and does that I'm acting in a different way.

Of course it's not sexual aggresion if he did it to say Anthony Taylor.

It doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. But it does mean I, other men and many, many women saw it, and thought it was incredibly creepy

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11274 on: October 23, 2020, 11:43:13 am »
As with anything it depends.

If a mate puts a hand on my neck like that in a situation where I'm upset, or they are congratulating me or something it's nothing.

If someone is in a confrontation with me and approaches me from behind and does that I'm acting in a different way.

Of course it's not sexual aggresion if he did it to say Anthony Taylor.

It doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. But it does mean I, other men and many, many women saw it, and thought it was incredibly creepy

Oh yeah it was creepy to the point you ask the question, if it was a male does he do the same action? I just can't believe he seems to have gotten away without any further action. Irrespective of it being a female, he's placed his hand upon an official.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #11275 on: October 23, 2020, 11:49:16 am »
Guys, come on, guys...

He should face some form of punishment for sure.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #11276 on: October 23, 2020, 12:06:12 pm »

I'm not sure they're mates.

If I put my arm on a female colleague like that at work, I'd expect to be disciplined for it.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11277 on: October 23, 2020, 12:38:21 pm »

If you saw a bloke doing what Aguero did to your wife/girlfriend, are you telling me you wouldn't go over and kick his c*nt in?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #11278 on: October 23, 2020, 10:38:28 pm »
If I put my arm on a female colleague like that at work, I'd expect to be disciplined for it.
It's inappropriate in every way, but then normal rules don't apply when you're at a club without a conscience.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11279 on: October 23, 2020, 10:42:45 pm »
Guys, come on, guys...

He should face some form of punishment for sure.
He plays for Abu Dhabi. There are no rules.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.