Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2788848 times)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #11040 on: October 1, 2020, 04:05:24 pm »
If you have a problem with the 'values and behaviour' of despotic regimes in the Gulf, I understand and agree. If you think 'values and behaviour' are difficult for Arabs, or indeed for Arabs who become rich, then that is racist. You are better than that post, I encourage you to retract or edit it.

That's all I have to say on the topic.

He did say 'them rich Arabs'

Thing is, most Arabs over there who are rich have tended to become so became of their links to the corrupt, kleptocratic dictatorships that use the countries over their as private fiefdoms.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11041 on: October 1, 2020, 05:12:03 pm »

He did say 'them rich Arabs'

Thing is, most Arabs over there who are rich have tended to become so became of their links to the corrupt, kleptocratic dictatorships that use the countries over their as private fiefdoms.
I thought someone would say this: It depends on the country, actually, and is not entirely true even in the Gulf. 'Them UAE regime/Gulf kleptocrats' etc. would more accurate and not racist.
- Also, 'them rich Arabs' doesn't really change anything. It's referring to the fact that they are Arab.

Anyway, this is a football thread so I don't want to go on about it.
« Last Edit: October 1, 2020, 05:14:27 pm by rscanderlech »

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11042 on: October 1, 2020, 05:38:39 pm »
The managerial debate is an interesting one.

A name not mentioned who I think would get them fighting and pressing again - Ralph Hassenhuttl. You may laugh given his mediocre record at Southampton, but he's shown grit, got buy-in from the players and turned around a side that looked destined for the drop. He coaches physical, technically sound football with an emphasis on winning the ball back in pressured-turn overs, much like Liverpool in a way. There's a lot of coaches from the 'Bielsa school' at the moment and Guardiola's influence is also starting to show on coaches, but Hassenhuttl is from the Klopp school - despite only being months younger - and seems to have taken a lot from what our boss has done in his past.

Depending on what he does in the next few years, I wouldn't be against him being mentioned as a potential Klopp successor, though Nagelsmann would be my pick and for that reason I don't want to see him at City because I could see him really revitalising them.

Pochettino or Nagelsmann would be the best hires they could currently make, I'd argue. Be hilarious if Arteta jumped ship at Arsenal for the post.

I’m a big fan of Hassenhuttl. A shame the Saints hierarchy hasn’t backed him in the transfer market considering it’s a squad of mainly incredibly mediocre players and Danny Ings.

Eventually he’ll get fed up with it and move to a bigger club with more ambition and I hope it’s not Man City.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11043 on: October 1, 2020, 05:50:51 pm »
Porto, Marseille and Olympiacos? Tricky opponents ...

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11044 on: October 1, 2020, 06:56:14 pm »
The managerial debate is an interesting one.

A name not mentioned who I think would get them fighting and pressing again - Ralph Hassenhuttl. You may laugh given his mediocre record at Southampton, but he's shown grit, got buy-in from the players and turned around a side that looked destined for the drop. He coaches physical, technically sound football with an emphasis on winning the ball back in pressured-turn overs, much like Liverpool in a way. There's a lot of coaches from the 'Bielsa school' at the moment and Guardiola's influence is also starting to show on coaches, but Hassenhuttl is from the Klopp school - despite only being months younger - and seems to have taken a lot from what our boss has done in his past.

Depending on what he does in the next few years, I wouldn't be against him being mentioned as a potential Klopp successor, though Nagelsmann would be my pick and for that reason I don't want to see him at City because I could see him really revitalising them.

Pochettino or Nagelsmann would be the best hires they could currently make, I'd argue. Be hilarious if Arteta jumped ship at Arsenal for the post.

He'd just show himself up as the unprincipled spineless money grabber typical of a City boss, particularly given the fact he has history and heritage with Arsenal. But no doubt that he would be one of the better options I feel.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11045 on: October 1, 2020, 07:34:34 pm »
Bayern approached Hasenhüttl a couple years go, but he turned them down, because he felt it was too big a step.

Be interesting to see where he goes next. I’d love it if he went to Dortmund. But maybe now that he’s already in the prem, he’ll want to stay in the prem. If he does well this season, a club like spurs should be all over him.

Dortmund really does seem like a good fit. Spurs are in a weird spot now, Mourinho doesn't seem to be improving them but there doesn't seem to be any pressure to reclaim that top four spot even though the competition for it is quite dire. Can see Hassenhutl being a good fit there.

City I have no idea though, can see them just going for a big name post-Guardiola or trying to get someone with a similar style and connections.

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #11046 on: October 2, 2020, 11:39:19 am »
Blue Moons latest conspiracy ramblings, surely this is the most mentally ill forum on the internet, the entire world is against them  :o

i♥city
Joined15 May 2012
Messages2,773
Locationbluemoon......obviously
15 minutes ago
#1,697

This has gone way beyond negotiating good deals, something is just not adding up! Top quality players have been sold for similar prices this window - Semedo, Alcantara, Dest etc. there is no way, absolutely no way that Brewster would be valued at 23m, there's something diabolical going on here and since we are now in the footballing cold war / espionage era (certain clubs having de spigel do the dirty on us, hacking our transfer system, having hackers look through our sponsorship, external influence on the CAS, hateful eight having clandestine meetings to sabotage us) I think its time we get into the mud ourselves and fight back. We have the capacity and network to shake up some trees and then see what falls. These transfers need to be looked into. No way clubs keep paying silly money for the likes of Solanke, Brewster while they keep "striking gold" by paying paltry amounts for reputable players. Lots of under the table movements here and it needs to be looked into and exposed........not by us of course!
Like Reactions:Don Karleone and MaineDAWG2008

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11047 on: October 2, 2020, 11:48:53 am »
Blue Moons latest conspiracy ramblings, surely this is the most mentally ill forum on the internet, the entire world is against them  :o

i♥city
Joined15 May 2012
Messages2,773
15 minutes ago
#1,697

This has gone way beyond negotiating good deals, something is just not adding up! Top quality players have been sold for similar prices this window - Semedo, Alcantara, Dest etc. there is no way, absolutely no way that Brewster would be valued at 23m, there's something diabolical going on here and since we are now in the footballing cold war / espionage era (certain clubs having de spigel do the dirty on us, hacking our transfer system, having hackers look through our sponsorship, external influence on the CAS, hateful eight having clandestine meetings to sabotage us) I think its time we get into the mud ourselves and fight back. We have the capacity and network to shake up some trees and then see what falls. These transfers need to be looked into. No way clubs keep paying silly money for the likes of Solanke, Brewster while they keep "striking gold" by paying paltry amounts for reputable players. Lots of under the table movements here and it needs to be looked into and exposed........not by us of course!

:lmao
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #11048 on: October 2, 2020, 11:49:50 am »
It's only a matter of time now before they unleash Operation Shitstorm. We are in for a world of trouble.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11049 on: October 2, 2020, 11:51:15 am »

i♥city
Joined15 May 2012
Messages2,773
15 minutes ago
#1,697

‘We are in the espionage era’
‘It’s time we got into the mud ourselves’
 :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11050 on: October 2, 2020, 12:40:09 pm »
‘We are in the espionage era’
‘It’s time we got into the mud ourselves’
 :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

So now Sheff Utd and Bournemouth have colluded with us by overpaying for our players, to help us overcome City?

Fair play to City for even willing to participate, especially when we have the following in our favour

- All referees favouring us in every game, including giving more penalties and ignoring handballs
- Referees previously being biased towards us, and that once VAR is introduced we will finally be found out
- VAR being introduced to further help us and to fix games, as well I think to assist Asian betting (so I've heard)
- Opposing players being given 'brown envelopes' to make mistakes against us (Re D Henderson last season)
- All of 'Pigmol', UEFA, FIFA, CAS, 8 premier league clubs trying to punish City
- The likes of Mane being able to assault opposition players by punching them and getting away with it
- All of the media having an agenda to show us in a positive light and City in a negative one
- All pundits favouring Liverpool and ignoring any contentious incidents
- Opposition clubs overpaying us for our players to help us overcome City

If all this was happening against us, I'm not sure I could watch another game knowing literally every person associated with world football is doing everything they can to make sure we lose. But fair play to City as a club for carrying on regardless with their ethical practices hoping to overcome the evil footballing powers

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #11051 on: October 2, 2020, 01:16:29 pm »
It's only a matter of time now before they unleash Operation Shitstorm. We are in for a world of trouble.

Any time now...aaaaany time now....
Believer

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11052 on: October 2, 2020, 01:19:44 pm »

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #11053 on: October 2, 2020, 01:19:58 pm »
So now Sheff Utd and Bournemouth have colluded with us by overpaying for our players, to help us overcome City?

Fair play to City for even willing to participate, especially when we have the following in our favour

- All referees favouring us in every game, including giving more penalties and ignoring handballs
- Referees previously being biased towards us, and that once VAR is introduced we will finally be found out
- VAR being introduced to further help us and to fix games, as well I think to assist Asian betting (so I've heard)
- Opposing players being given 'brown envelopes' to make mistakes against us (Re D Henderson last season)
- All of 'Pigmol', UEFA, FIFA, CAS, 8 premier league clubs trying to punish City
- The likes of Mane being able to assault opposition players by punching them and getting away with it
- All of the media having an agenda to show us in a positive light and City in a negative one
- All pundits favouring Liverpool and ignoring any contentious incidents
- Opposition clubs overpaying us for our players to help us overcome City

If all this was happening against us, I'm not sure I could watch another game knowing literally every person associated with world football is doing everything they can to make sure we lose. But fair play to City as a club for carrying on regardless with their ethical practices hoping to overcome the evil footballing powers

Ahh you missed one of their biggest conspiracies that all our players take performance enhancing drugs and the FA knowingly allow it  :o

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11054 on: October 2, 2020, 01:28:12 pm »

Ahh you missed one of their biggest conspiracies that all our players take performance enhancing drugs and the FA knowingly allow it  :o

It's a well known fact that Liverpool players are all off their heads on triple espressos and inhalers.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11055 on: October 2, 2020, 01:30:27 pm »

i♥city
Joined15 May 2012
Messages2,773
15 minutes ago
#1,697

Ollie Watkins went for 28 million a month ago...

Online Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #11056 on: October 2, 2020, 01:31:45 pm »
Ollie Watkins went for 28 million a month ago...
They themselves have just paid £65m for a third-tier centre half who's not even the best defender at his old club, who play in a second-rate league.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #11057 on: October 2, 2020, 02:35:45 pm »

Have they even noticed some of the money that changes hands with their club involved? ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #11058 on: October 2, 2020, 02:41:04 pm »

i♥city
Joined15 May 2012
Messages2,773
15 minutes ago
#1,697

Nope, this is what happens when you actually have to care about money and can't throw it around like a drunken sailor. You negotiate good deals because you have to. FSG's whole ownership model has been based on being very careful with money and doing an excellent job with scouting. Love that this is triggering them.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #11059 on: October 2, 2020, 02:45:47 pm »
It's the classic "we're cheating, so everyone else must be cheating as well"
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11060 on: October 2, 2020, 02:52:40 pm »

i♥city
Joined15 May 2012
Messages2,773
15 minutes ago
#1,697

So they pay £65M for a poor CB than none of them had heard of prior to the Sheikh dipping into the state funds again. Yet they can’t handle one of the most promising strikers around going for a little over £20M.

There is no hope for them. 

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11061 on: October 2, 2020, 02:56:14 pm »
I love some of their criticisms too.

Playing weakened teams in the cups shows us up as a team not capable of challenging on all fronts. Or it shows that we know our limitations and play to them, which is smart.
Players are not good, just 'System' players. Maybe buying players to fit your system is a good idea?

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11062 on: October 2, 2020, 03:22:25 pm »
Any time now...aaaaany time now....

Ang on, ang on, ang on
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11063 on: October 2, 2020, 04:47:28 pm »
Nice bit of casual racism.

Some racism I don't understand, I'm not insinuating you are wrong.
If anyone could explain I'd much appreciate it.
Rich Arab, Rich Texan/Yank, Rich Scot, Rich Spaniard..I can't see the insult & is there a difference?  ???
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11064 on: October 2, 2020, 05:06:02 pm »
Some racism I don't understand, I'm not insinuating you are wrong.
If anyone could explain I'd much appreciate it.
Rich Arab, Rich Texan/Yank, Rich Scot, Rich Spaniard..I can't see the insult & is there a difference?  ???

For me, racism is about context and the way things are said.

People here generally don't like their owners. They are accused (rightly or wrongly) of being murderous people. To use the blanket term 'Arabs' in this context, smears the whole Arab world with the same thing. Basically to say that here is to insinuate that all Arabs are bad.

In another arena, including 'Arab' like that could be considered only descriptive. Like if I call someone a black bastard, it depends where my emphasis and venom are placed. However if I said the same thing at a BLM march, it would be racist by context.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11065 on: October 2, 2020, 05:17:16 pm »
Cant wait for the Operation Shit storm movie jointly directed by PrestwichBlue and Karen7 and produced by Rabin.

It's going to make Oliver Stone's JFK look like a made for tv movie.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11066 on: October 2, 2020, 05:21:07 pm »
For me, racism is about context and the way things are said.

People here generally don't like their owners. They are accused (rightly or wrongly) of being murderous people. To use the blanket term 'Arabs' in this context, smears the whole Arab world with the same thing. Basically to say that here is to insinuate that all Arabs are bad.

In another arena, including 'Arab' like that could be considered only descriptive. Like if I call someone a black bastard, it depends where my emphasis and venom are placed. However if I said the same thing at a BLM march, it would be racist by context.

'Them rich arabs' doesn't seem a smear to me, would that be racist too if someone was to say that about our owners 'them rich yanks'?

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11067 on: October 2, 2020, 05:28:25 pm »
'Them rich arabs' doesn't seem a smear to me, would that be racist too if someone was to say that about our owners 'them rich yanks'?

I've tried to explain how context matters. I'll try once more.

If you're having a random conversation and someone says "we could do with knowing a rich arab", it's not derogatory, but it is stereotypical which can also be viewed badly. Overall though, you're probably okay.

In a conversation that involves despising rich Arabs and their abuse of people and the system (like this thread) it is racist because you're being derogatory to an entire nation(?) by association.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11068 on: October 2, 2020, 05:31:05 pm »
I love some of their criticisms too.

Playing weakened teams in the cups shows us up as a team not capable of challenging on all fronts. Or it shows that we know our limitations and play to them, which is smart.
Players are not good, just 'System' players. Maybe buying players to fit your system is a good idea?

On the first point, maybe it also is why our fringe players are worth something when sold, since we try and introduce them into actual games and not simply try and run up the score by playing our first team against league two clubs.  ;D

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11069 on: October 2, 2020, 05:40:19 pm »
I've tried to explain how context matters. I'll try once more.

If you're having a random conversation and someone says "we could do with knowing a rich arab", it's not derogatory, but it is stereotypical which can also be viewed badly. Overall though, you're probably okay.

In a conversation that involves despising rich Arabs and their abuse of people and the system (like this thread) it is racist because you're being derogatory to an entire nation(?) by association.

Thanks for that, makes it a lot clearer..it's something I may have done innocently without understanding.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11070 on: October 2, 2020, 05:40:56 pm »
Thanks for that, makes it a lot clearer..it's something I may have done innocently without understanding.

We all have :)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11071 on: October 2, 2020, 06:07:39 pm »
Nope, this is what happens when you actually have to care about money and can't throw it around like a drunken sailor. You negotiate good deals because you have to. FSG's whole ownership model has been based on being very careful with money and doing an excellent job with scouting. Love that this is triggering them.

It's hilarious and also quite telling that good scouting, good management and good negotiating skills upsets them so much.

Being able to throw around billions they haven't actually had to earn beforehand seems to have blinded them to what a well run, efficient football club living within its means actually looks like.

What is really getting up their noses is the fact they know they are a cheating sports-washing exercise, yet they still got beat. They simply cannot get their heads around anyone else getting the better of them in any way and by doing it clean. Because they know full well they are cheating the sport, they firmly believe anyone beating them is cheating too. It simply baffles them that we are are doing it legitimately, hence their ridiculous conspiraceh theories.
« Last Edit: October 2, 2020, 06:09:11 pm by Son of Spion* »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11072 on: October 3, 2020, 10:43:07 am »
They keep crying about their coach being attacked.. :wave

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/i6CILrBu4cY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/i6CILrBu4cY</a>

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11073 on: October 3, 2020, 11:14:21 am »

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/i6CILrBu4cY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/i6CILrBu4cY</a>

Good turnout for a city coach welcoming that

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11074 on: October 3, 2020, 11:36:58 am »

They are not still crying about that are they?  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11075 on: October 3, 2020, 11:55:07 am »
They are not still crying about that are they?  ;D
Of course they are. That’s what they do. Whinge about everything.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11076 on: October 3, 2020, 12:04:50 pm »
'The Athletic has been told that City’s last training session before their visit to Elland Road was a double session — the first time Guardiola has done that in four years as City’s manager.'

It's getting serious now. He's trying to find ways to fix this.

Yes,sounds like he means business.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #11077 on: October 3, 2020, 12:18:47 pm »

Football focus now - Christ this is undoubtedly the, ugliest set of fans ever. Fucking hell.

They're prime Nazi propaganda fodder.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #11078 on: October 3, 2020, 12:23:29 pm »

i♥city
Joined15 May 2012
Messages2,773
15 minutes ago
#1,697

holy shit, if the person who wrote that actually believes what they wrote there is some serious issues there 😂

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #11079 on: October 3, 2020, 05:25:11 pm »
If they've got a problem, same old solution...chuck a load of dirty money at it. No craft, no guile, no forward planning, no imagination.

Any decent fans, perhaps from a long gone era must realise that's not how a footy club is run or should be allowed to run.

They must look at us and deep down be jealous as fuck!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)