Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426788 times)

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..
« Reply #39800 on: January 13, 2020, 09:32:37 pm »
One of these days we are going to smash these chumps out of the park and im talking 5-6 goals. Could be this weekend easily.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #39801 on: January 13, 2020, 10:03:34 pm »
They will play on the break again. Really hope we smash them and wipe that gormless smile from his face.

I think it will be similar to the Spurs game where we dominate possession.
I like that gormless smile. Leave Ole alone. 😋

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #39802 on: January 13, 2020, 10:24:51 pm »
You tell 'em Ole. 8)

"We are a family and I can only say from my time here I have been backed by the owners and backed by Ed. They are supporting me so we have to stick together."

It's reassuring to hear this and sincerely hope Ed and the gang keep doing what they're doing and support Ole 100%
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39803 on: January 13, 2020, 10:38:20 pm »
One of these days we are going to smash these chumps out of the park and im talking 5-6 goals. Could be this weekend easily.

I'd rather crack six past United than against Villa.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39804 on: January 13, 2020, 10:39:19 pm »
I think the twatting City gave them the other day works in our favour. It popped their delusion that they're great against good teams and they'll be fearing another hiding.

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
« Reply #39805 on: January 13, 2020, 10:59:36 pm »
I think the twatting City gave them the other day works in our favour. It popped their delusion that they're great against good teams and they'll be fearing another hiding.
They have been pretty bad at popping delusions for a few years now.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 11:01:10 pm by Golyo »
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline Sammy5IsAlive

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39806 on: January 14, 2020, 12:05:42 am »
No chance of Young playing on the weekend? He might be well past it in the other 36 games a season but the last few fixtures he's always turned up against us and shut us down on his flank. 

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39807 on: January 14, 2020, 07:13:15 am »
Grovelling before City. What happened to them?

Let me guess, is he still saying City is England's best team, despite being 17 points off first place? Makes perfect sense, definitely not an attempt to placate the inbreds.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39808 on: January 14, 2020, 07:55:32 am »
“When you play against Liverpool in the League, and they put out their strongest team, you know you’re going places...”

Yeah Ole, down the shitter where you belong.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #39809 on: January 14, 2020, 08:36:51 am »
Lad in work, at the grand age of 35, has decided he likes United, "I get football now!" he declared, as he went to Old Trafford the other week.

So he was nattering away with one of the (possibly the only) red mancs we have here, who was proper giving it "well in, glad you're not a kopite" shit etc., and it was all going swimmingly until the noob goes: "I mean, the atmos is boss even if United are basically a mid table team"

... the red manc goes utterly silent  ;D Hey, this lad DOES know his stuff after all!

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39810 on: January 14, 2020, 09:12:56 am »
No chance of Young playing on the weekend? He might be well past it in the other 36 games a season but the last few fixtures he's always turned up against us and shut us down on his flank.

Good point. Like it or not, AWB, Maguire and Young all played well at OT so losing two of them will be a blow. Plus United I am sure will go full strength tomorrow night for the FA Cup.

Based on availability, form, circumstances - we have never had a better chance to do them at Anfield than this Sunday.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39811 on: January 14, 2020, 09:30:44 am »
Never had a better chance... Than when we pantsed them at Anfield last season?

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39812 on: January 14, 2020, 09:43:03 am »
I'm torn between us spanking them 5-0 and OGS getting the arse or a narrow 1-0 win and them seeing it as turning a corner.

I'd quite enjoy them going 2 or 3 up and then us smashing 5 or 6 past them. Like in the last 10 mins or so.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #39813 on: January 14, 2020, 09:58:16 am »
3points please , whilst city lose.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #39814 on: January 14, 2020, 10:54:28 am »
I'm absolutely desperate to give these twats a battering on Sunday! I'll be disappointed with anything less than 3-0. They're shite.

Online calvin

• Anny Roader
« Reply #39815 on: January 14, 2020, 11:53:49 am »
I'm absolutely desperate to give these twats a battering on Sunday! I'll be disappointed with anything less than 3-0. They're shite.

Any win will do. I'd take a scrappy 1-0. Ole can even sell that to the fans..

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39816 on: January 14, 2020, 11:58:35 am »
Any win, no injuries or red cards on our side and City to drop points v Palace, thank you very much.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39817 on: January 14, 2020, 12:06:53 pm »
I'm torn between us spanking them 5-0 and OGS getting the arse or a narrow 1-0 win and them seeing it as turning a corner.

Nopes.

Annihilate them.

@Yvanicuzz

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #39818 on: January 14, 2020, 12:08:30 pm »
I'm not torn at all. I want us to win 90-0. If there is any added time in either half then even more.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39819 on: January 14, 2020, 12:25:09 pm »

If we'd won at OT earlier in the season, I'd agree. We could do with teaching them a real lesson to shut their fans up though. They're loving the fact that they're the only side to take points off us so far. We need to put them back in their place.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #39820 on: January 14, 2020, 12:26:35 pm »

I want us to score infinity goals.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39821 on: January 14, 2020, 12:42:32 pm »
If we'd won at OT earlier in the season, I'd agree. We could do with teaching them a real lesson to shut their fans up though. They're loving the fact that they're the only side to take points off us so far. We need to put them back in their place.

Fuck what the six fingered pricks have to say, we are going to win the League this season and that is all that matters. All the times they beat us under Bob and all the times we beat them under Fergie meant fuck all when we or them went on to win the League
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #39822 on: January 14, 2020, 12:44:24 pm »
Nopes.

Annihilate them.

Exactly - nice comprehensive win and who cares what they do next. I think he’s fairly secure at the moment anyway. They’re technically still in all cups, still have a sniff of top 4 and that won’t change too much even if they lose to us. So batter them please, hillocks to wishing for a narrow win that may or may not keep Ole in the job a bit longer.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39823 on: January 14, 2020, 01:11:37 pm »
I want us to score infinity goals.

The quickest premier league goal ever was by Shane Long at 7.69 seconds after Watford kicked off. If we use that and add 40 seconds per celebration, that's a goal every 47.69 seconds. Add 5 minutes total injury time for 95 minutes game play. So I think a score line of 119-0 is more realistic than infinity. I'll take it. Maybe even 113 if there's a couple of subs.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #39824 on: January 14, 2020, 01:16:22 pm »
The quickest premier league goal ever was by Shane Long at 7.69 seconds after Watford kicked off. If we use that and add 40 seconds per celebration, that's a goal every 47.69 seconds. Add 5 minutes total injury time for 95 minutes game play. So I think a score line of 119-0 is more realistic than infinity. I'll take it. Maybe even 113 if there's a couple of subs.

Yeah sorry, I was getting ahead of myself there. Your scenario is much the more likely.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39825 on: January 14, 2020, 01:18:05 pm »

Isn't it +30 seconds fr every goal scored?
So 30*119/60=59.5 extra minutes
That means more goals. 75 more. So 37 minutes more added time...

It's gonna be a LONG game.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39826 on: January 14, 2020, 01:23:26 pm »
Good point. Like it or not, AWB, Maguire and Young all played well at OT so losing two of them will be a blow. Plus United I am sure will go full strength tomorrow night for the FA Cup.

Based on availability, form, circumstances - we have never had a better chance to do them at Anfield than this Sunday.

Strangely their injuries should help them. They will field a midfield and defence that has ZERO footballing ability so they can just sit back and pray and hope that Rashford / Martial can turn one of the many hoofs we will see into a goal.

None of this will matter though as they are in for a trouncing regardless. I fancy a 35 yarder from Gini early on to break the deadlock and TAA to tear the arse out of whoever their left back is thereafter. Should end up between 4 to 7 zip.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #39827 on: January 14, 2020, 01:43:21 pm »
Any win, no injuries or red cards on our side and City to drop points v Palace, thank you very much.

First two eventualities are all I'm asking for. Fuck what City do, it's irrelevant.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #39828 on: January 14, 2020, 01:45:10 pm »

And don't forget the goals we'd then score in the 37 added minutes...
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #39830 on: January 14, 2020, 02:01:03 pm »
Mad how they are rushing their players back from injury. The idea of Bobby, Mane and Salah giving the likes of fod-head Maguire and Bailly the run around so soon after long lay offs is just crazy.

Obviously want the win. But not by a humiliation score. Just enough to give Ole a sniff of keeping his job.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39831 on: January 14, 2020, 02:03:01 pm »
Mad how they are rushing their players back from injury. The idea of Bobby, Mane and Salah giving the likes of fod-head Maguire and Bailly the run around so soon after long lay offs is just crazy.

Obviously want the win. But not by a humiliation score. Just enough to give Ole a sniff of keeping his job.

We could beat them 10 - 0 and Ole would keep his job. As long as we put out a full strength team against them, it means they're going places. Remember?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39832 on: January 14, 2020, 02:12:22 pm »

It's supposed to be, but I reckon the ref will be lenient given we'll be 56-0 up at half time
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39833 on: January 14, 2020, 03:00:29 pm »
First two eventualities are all I'm asking for. Fuck what City do, it's irrelevant.

No its not. The more they drop, the earlier we wrap it up ;D

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #39834 on: January 14, 2020, 03:01:18 pm »

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39835 on: January 14, 2020, 03:19:48 pm »
Does this thread show as having 999 pages for everyone . . . are the settings the same for all readers?

Emergency !!!

Maybe time to close it and start a new thread before it hits 1000 - they dont deserve such a high thread count - surely that belongs to our own Egyptian.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39836 on: January 14, 2020, 03:34:00 pm »
Does this thread show as having 999 pages for everyone . . . are the settings the same for all readers?

Emergency !!!

Maybe time to close it and start a new thread before it hits 1000 - they dont deserve such a high thread count - surely that belongs to our own Egyptian.

yes 999 for me. Mark of the Red Devil.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
AHA!

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39838 on: January 14, 2020, 03:43:56 pm »
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-announce-lego-partnership-13-january-2020

Poor performances on the pitch are whacking them in the back pocket but they always manage to whore themselves out to another brand for a few million in the coffers.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.