Author Topic: Support Rawk  (Read 22186 times)

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
Support Rawk
« on: July 9, 2005, 11:57:21 pm »
If you'd like to find out how you can keep Redandwhitekop independent and available then please click  the link below:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=74199.msg1172727#msg1172727

Apologies to those of you who tried to click  link previously and thanks to Mercury and Hedley Lamarr for reminding me what a complete computer divvy I am.. 
« Last Edit: October 5, 2013, 12:39:43 pm by Pheeny »
Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
Re: Support Rawk
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 04:39:39 pm »
I hate to post stuff like this, but alas it has to be done.

If anyone is considering donating but hasn't got round to it, now would be a great time to do so. As things stand, for the past two months hosting, we are about £100 down, in other words, the costs of the server aren't currently being met.

We don't offer much in return, other than keeping the site ad free, but it might give you a warm fuzzy feeling.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #2 on: April 3, 2007, 07:32:36 pm »
Hello RAWKites - we're skint! Please give generously, even if you've given before, cheers, thanks, ta! :wave

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 03:34:03 pm »
And as posted elsewhere, RAWK need yer cash, afterall we need to keep the fridge stocked wth beer.
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Pheeny

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 03:57:30 pm »
we need to keep the fridge stocked wth beer.
especially now we have a new mod...

Offline Bob Kurac

• Cares.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Modern football is shit
« Reply #5 on: October 4, 2013, 11:54:57 pm »
Thanks to everyone who still has an ongoing subscription, or has made a one-off donation this year: we had a great response in April that has seen us through the summer. Most subs have now been cancelled or failed, though, and at this rate we'll be in deficit by November. Tough times for all, but if anyone can, please do. Thanks.