Author Topic: New Banner Ideas  (Read 1375641 times)

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
Re: New Banner Ideas
« Reply #8240 on: September 5, 2015, 12:49:54 pm »
Id chip in. Quality.

Me too, brilliant gesture that, and if we're banned from flying that then I give up.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8241 on: September 5, 2015, 12:52:00 pm »
Can anyone do this then? I don't have a clue about making a banner but i can work paypal  :wave

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #8242 on: September 7, 2015, 04:51:25 pm »
Is this happening? Also happy to contribute if  someone is sorting
something out.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline flatiron

• Miserable, grumpy, arl arse get who hates everything. But it's okay, he's a REALIST! Just don't wave the Guardian or a refugee banner near him.
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8243 on: September 9, 2015, 12:32:13 am »
think you'd be leaving us wide open to ridicule having that banner at united!

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8244 on: September 9, 2015, 03:05:42 am »

You don't really do you?

All this fuss over a few flags! I used to like the flags, especially for big games and European games. But we have gone too far and there are too many for run of the mill games.. Flags do not create an atmosphere and if all we do is wave a few flags before kicks off then sit in silence all game then it looks pretty pathetic.
 As for the big banner passed over the kop, why not start it from the centenary side and throw it over towards the main stand side of the kop for a change? We've had our view of the kick off blocked for years,give us a break!

only way the atmosphere will improve is if lfc get relegated a couple of times, get stuck in the lower leagues for 10 years , all the whoppers and tourists find another hobby and then we will attract about 20,000 real fans on a regular basis

Not sure if you are a WUM or what, but I am equally unsure about which club you do support as you only ever come on here to have a dig at Players/Club/Other fans!  ::)

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8245 on: September 9, 2015, 10:27:23 am »

WUM
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline flatiron

• Miserable, grumpy, arl arse get who hates everything. But it's okay, he's a REALIST! Just don't wave the Guardian or a refugee banner near him.
  • Main Stander
« Reply #8246 on: September 9, 2015, 11:25:23 pm »
You don't really do you?

Not sure if you are a WUM or what, but I am equally unsure about which club you do support as you only ever come on here to have a dig at Players/Club/Other fans!  ::)

I have responded to threads in which everyone else is having a go at the club and our fans. just cos I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm a wum.

so its ok for you to have a go at some of our fans and the club,but when I do it's wrong?

if you want to make a banner about refugees and ytake it to utd  then fair play to you. they don't need anymore encouragement to go on about slums, scroungers and bindippers do they?

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #8247 on: September 10, 2015, 11:47:37 am »
I have responded to threads in which everyone else is having a go at the club and our fans. just cos I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm a wum.

so its ok for you to have a go at some of our fans and the club,but when I do it's wrong?

if you want to make a banner about refugees and ytake it to utd  then fair play to you. they don't need anymore encouragement to go on about slums, scroungers and bindippers do they?

Yes, because all scousers and refugees live in slums, are scroungers and live out of bins.

Fuckinghell, turn it in and get your head out of the Daily Heil. Who gives a fuck what they think or sing?
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8248 on: September 11, 2015, 01:57:13 am »

Where have I done this?

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #8249 on: September 11, 2015, 02:22:49 am »
Where do we chip in for the banner?
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8250 on: September 11, 2015, 01:38:44 pm »
Here's something I put together

I'd be happy to chip in if someone wants to print this and take it to OT

there's space at the bottom left for a small witty/tounge-in-cheek swipe at the mancs too  :D

Here's the high-res version http://i.imgur.com/9TGKxs8.jpg

But they're not welcome.

Wools, OOT, people who don't say chicken like us and these refugees - the lot of them, they're not welcome on the Kop. You people should know this by now.

Keep the Kop scouse, and insular, but scouse above all else.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #8251 on: October 9, 2015, 12:02:58 pm »
People might read this one more than the other as the thread title is more obvious.

I'm off out today to buy the materials for a banner but have no idea what to put on it. I know there are people on RAWK who have great minds but maybe can't make the game or can't be arsed to make a banner. I'm sure after his press conference today people have ideas.

So far all I have is

And now Jürgen believe us! (Which I think someone else might already have done)

Jürgen-a go far our kid (Which is based on an Offspring album but I don't like the -a bit as I think it ruins it a bit. Could I drop the -a and it still be readable?)

Wir glauben , Jürgen (Based off his press confrence quote "we must not be doubters we must be believers" - it simply says "We Believe, Jurgen" in German obviously. I was gonna do "We Don't Doubt, We Believe but it translates as "Wir tun zweifle nicht , glauben wir" which may be a little long for an effective banner).

Come on people ;D What do you reckon to my ideas so far? It's fine if you call them shite. I'm not particularly witty or good with what to put on banners but I've got the enthusiasm and time to make one. So if you could get your creative juices flowing and want to suggest something I'd appreciate it!
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Reply #8252 on: October 9, 2015, 12:04:06 pm »
full throttle football

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #8253 on: October 9, 2015, 12:04:35 pm »
full throttle football

Is that something he said in his press conference?

I've got it favourited on Twitter, just gonna make some breakfast, have a coffee and have a listen to whole thing.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #8254 on: October 9, 2015, 12:07:04 pm »
I've seen one on Twitter which says Jurgen's Reds: Scouse Nicht Englisch. :thumbup
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #8255 on: October 9, 2015, 12:08:47 pm »
I've seen one on Twitter which says Jurgen's Reds: Scouse Nicht Englisch. :thumbup

;D

Good'un that.

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8256 on: October 9, 2015, 12:31:40 pm »
People might read this one more than the other as the thread title is more obvious.

I'm off out today to buy the materials for a banner but have no idea what to put on it. I know there are people on RAWK who have great minds but maybe can't make the game or can't be arsed to make a banner. I'm sure after his press conference today people have ideas.

So far all I have is

And now Jürgen believe us! (Which I think someone else might already have done)

Jürgen-a go far our kid (Which is based on an Offspring album but I don't like the -a bit as I think it ruins it a bit. Could I drop the -a and it still be readable?)

Wir glauben , Jürgen (Based off his press confrence quote "we must not be doubters we must be believers" - it simply says "We Believe, Jurgen" in German obviously. I was gonna do "We Don't Doubt, We Believe but it translates as "Wir tun zweifle nicht , glauben wir" which may be a little long for an effective banner).

Come on people ;D What do you reckon to my ideas so far? It's fine if you call them shite. I'm not particularly witty or good with what to put on banners but I've got the enthusiasm and time to make one. So if you could get your creative juices flowing and want to suggest something I'd appreciate it!
I was coming in here to suggest we incorporate his message to us - change from doubters to believers. I'd focus on the positive so basically anything with believe/believers is great by me.
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
« Reply #8257 on: October 9, 2015, 12:40:58 pm »
Jurgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgen Klopp.    8)

Can't wait for the Spurs Spyin' Kop!    ;D

Oh and from now on I think anybody who questions the motives of our owners should be perma-banned! ;)

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Reply #8258 on: October 9, 2015, 12:53:39 pm »
Is that something he said in his press conference?

He mentioned it, but I think its something that he said when he was back in Dortmund.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
New Banner Ideas
« Reply #8259 on: October 9, 2015, 01:06:03 pm »
He mentioned it, but I think its something that he said when he was back in Dortmund.

Yeah I watched the press conference, it's a great quote but he refers to it as then.

I think I'm gonna go with Wir Glauben Jurgen. I've had it translated and it's right. Shouldn't be too difficult to knock up over the weekend. Done a mock up on my bed already. The top is a little too big really for me to hold on my own so I'm gonna reduce it by 10-15% but leave Jurgen the same size then I need to head out and buy all the materials.

All letters in white? Or Jurgen in alternating black, red and yellow?

Not looking forward to stitching a red bed sheet in half ;D
« Last Edit: October 9, 2015, 01:10:34 pm by Hij »

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #8260 on: October 9, 2015, 01:09:23 pm »
Also posted in the other thread my brother wants to know what people think of this. It's Jürgen but with the umlaut as a smiley face. In emoticon / Dortmund colours. Helps he seems to smile so much as well haha. It's a knock up on paint so he will smarten it up when he does it. Perhaps felt for the letters and paint the face or paint all of it.

Offline Robbies Girl

• Main Stander
  • The club
« Reply #8261 on: October 9, 2015, 01:19:41 pm »
Also posted in the other thread my brother wants to know what people think of this. It's Jürgen but with the umlaut as a smiley face. In emoticon / Dortmund colours. Helps he seems to smile so much as well haha. It's a knock up on paint so he will smarten it up when he does it. Perhaps felt for the letters and paint the face or paint all of it.

Love that, perfectly captures the vibe he brings

Offline Robbies Girl

• Main Stander
  • The club
« Reply #8262 on: October 9, 2015, 01:21:54 pm »
Yeah I watched the press conference, it's a great quote but he refers to it as then.

I think I'm gonna go with Wir Glauben Jurgen. I've had it translated and it's right. Shouldn't be too difficult to knock up over the weekend. Done a mock up on my bed already. The top is a little too big really for me to hold on my own so I'm gonna reduce it by 10-15% but leave Jurgen the same size then I need to head out and buy all the materials.

All letters in white? Or Jurgen in alternating black, red and yellow?

Not looking forward to stitching a red bed sheet in half ;D

Fab- all white letters  defo

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #8263 on: October 9, 2015, 01:24:20 pm »

Fab- all white letters  defo

Yep.

Was doing a mock up and then was like "wait a second, I can't put red lettering on my red sheet" :lmao

Offline Yabazza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #8264 on: October 9, 2015, 03:09:09 pm »

:boxhead
May contain irony.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8265 on: October 9, 2015, 03:12:14 pm »
We need a flag day, don't we?

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8266 on: October 9, 2015, 03:15:19 pm »
We need a flag day, don't we?

Europa game no doubt.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #8267 on: October 9, 2015, 03:16:01 pm »

That's ace.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8268 on: October 9, 2015, 03:17:22 pm »
Hmm. I'm going to that.

Time to rattle those, er, paints and pens. Been a while since I've made one.

Offline marios_moustache

• Kopite
« Reply #8269 on: October 9, 2015, 03:40:19 pm »

Love it!

Captures the vibe around here at the moment and also a bit of shout out to BVB. I'm sure the boss would like that when he sees it at Anfield for the first time!

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #8270 on: October 9, 2015, 04:03:41 pm »

Hmm. I'm going to that.

Time to rattle those, er, paints and pens. Been a while since I've made one.
me too proper excited at making mine even if it's not the wittiest

Got enough felt to do the English on the other side as well ;D

Offline deo_favente

• Main Stander
  • Liverpool FC - exists to win
« Reply #8271 on: October 9, 2015, 05:58:52 pm »
Hi!

What about....

1,4 x 25 m

I can make the banner and then send to someone (or some group) with the possibility to use it.

I'm a Swedish fan who are involved in a Swedish Tifo Group and it would be very nice the contribute to LFC the same way.

YNWA
YNWA

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #8272 on: October 9, 2015, 07:40:31 pm »
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8273 on: October 9, 2015, 07:43:44 pm »
                 YOU MAY HAVE BOMBED ME NAN'S CHIPPY
                  BUT IF YOU BRING US THE LEAGUES TITLE
                           WE'LL CALL IT QUITS
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8274 on: October 9, 2015, 07:47:08 pm »
                 YOU MAY HAVE BOMBED ME NAN'S CHIPPY
                  BUT IF YOU BRING US THE LEAGUES TITLE
                           WE'LL CALL IT QUITS

:D

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8275 on: October 9, 2015, 07:51:01 pm »
Wir glauben , Jürgen (Based off his press confrence quote "we must not be doubters we must be believers" - it simply says "We Believe, Jurgen" in German obviously.

Like this. Go for it.

Offline anything else

• You ain't seen me..... roight?
  • Kopite
« Reply #8276 on: October 9, 2015, 08:10:46 pm »
Hi!

What about....

1,4 x 25 m

I can make the banner and then send to someone (or some group) with the possibility to use it.

I'm a Swedish fan who are involved in a Swedish Tifo Group and it would be very nice the contribute to LFC the same way.

YNWA
Cant help, but looks like a nice idea.
Guess it is time to whip out the German flags and overuse the language  ;D

Offline Glorydays87

• Main Stander
« Reply #8277 on: October 9, 2015, 08:34:03 pm »

Can I steal this for my facebook cover photo please
Xbox Gamer Tag : Stodgiest59

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #8278 on: October 9, 2015, 08:36:22 pm »

Offline LiverpoolKopKings

• "He got to Number One. Then into minus figures. Though nobody could understand why!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • Here's to win it before my expiry date!!!!
« Reply #8279 on: October 9, 2015, 08:40:11 pm »
Any one considered this?

THE NORMAL ONE
If you're happy and you know it, Klopp your hands
If you're happy and you know it, Klopp your hands