Author Topic: "This fella shouted"  (Read 592070 times)

Offline Paddock77

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • The King and I
Re: "This fella shouted"
« Reply #2520 on: May 18, 2011, 08:28:57 am »
Main Stand on Sunday - A bloke behind me who seems alright but is quick to have a dig at Dirk - As the streaker is being dragged off by the stewards and police, shouts " Fuck me and they're leaving Kuyt on" !!
" A bastion of invincibility"

Offline A Feint Zebra

• What anti-perspirant do pessimistic people use? Not Sure.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Feint, but still stripey.
    • Feint Zebra
« Reply #2521 on: May 18, 2011, 09:21:29 am »
I know that fella, sits in lower anny in block 125/126 on the aisle. Slightly racist bloke too.

Yup, that'll be him - I was seat 132 :) Never heard owt racist from him that day (not that I can remember)
Spread some love on Facebook, give me some shit on Twitter or come & look around My Website | Play Lurking Thommo! Can you find him? | A FOOTBALL RUMOUR site

Offline main-stand-molby

• Kopite
« Reply #2522 on: May 18, 2011, 09:23:19 am »
I remember that 'patting the mouth' business! It was huge in the 80's! Along with the 'whistling' (can only describe it as this; If it was a tune the words would be, 'We know what yer doing'  Or 'ne-ne-ne-ne-ner ner!!'
remember the whistling well, you still occassionally hear it - think the Geordies do it a fair bit still.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2523 on: May 18, 2011, 10:06:24 am »

Yup, that'll be him - I was seat 132 :) Never heard owt racist from him that day (not that I can remember)

I wouldnt say he is racist, just stuck in his ways like most most of the older generations. That fella seems to call everyone a 'Gang of Arabs'

Ive sat next to him a few times on mates season ticket. So right loons round that section. Like the bloke who wears a balaclava and sits with his shopping bag on his knee. He never gets off his seat, even when we score.

Great stuff though, good to have so many characters in the ground.

Offline mattsant

• Legacy Fan
  • SOS #9517
« Reply #2524 on: May 18, 2011, 10:36:38 am »
Not exactly what someone shouted. But them t-shirts being sold around the ground saying "Kenny says Piss Off" are quality.

8)

Offline Red Squiggle

• Legacy Fan
  • Raaaaaaaafaaaaaaa in Iiiiiiiiistanbuuuuuuuuul
    • Venus in Faux Official Webpage
« Reply #2525 on: May 18, 2011, 06:21:03 pm »
In the pub watching the Spurs game with Jonjo Shelvey waiting to come on in place of Jay Spearing after the camera has been focussing on a frustrated looking Pepe Reina post penalty and some neutral fella who was watching perks up with...

"Christ! Have your lads all been training up near Sellafield or what?" in reference to the number of bald players in our team. Had forgotten about it to be honest, but having just seen L6 Red's new twitter profile it all came flooding back.....

:wave

Offline Luke Timmis

• Main Stander
  • I live my life for the stars that shine ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
« Reply #2526 on: May 18, 2011, 09:55:07 pm »

Bit of a shit one like but... totally embarrassing moment for myself! at the Northhampton game earlier in the season i was sitting on the Kop and it was the first half of extra time.  Danny agger had received the ball in front of Brad Jones, i thought that he was one on one with the oppositions keeper as i had forgot about extra time and switching ends aha.  I stand up and shout 'go ed agger!!! Went bright red!

Offline Apollo

• Kopite
  • I've got the
« Reply #2527 on: May 18, 2011, 09:59:08 pm »
Bit of a shit one like but... totally embarrassing moment for myself! at the Northhampton game earlier in the season i was sitting on the Kop and it was the first half of extra time.  Danny agger had received the ball in front of Brad Jones, i thought that he was one on one with the oppositions keeper as i had forgot about extra time and switching ends aha.  I stand up and shout 'go ed agger!!! Went bright red!

:lmao

Unlucky. Do you usually have trouble watching football?  ;D

Offline Luke Timmis

• Main Stander
  • I live my life for the stars that shine ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
« Reply #2528 on: May 18, 2011, 10:04:44 pm »

Unlucky. Do you usually have trouble watching football?  ;D

haha :) Naa i wasnt on the ball that day

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2529 on: May 18, 2011, 10:11:04 pm »
haha :) Naa i wasnt on the ball that day
i don't think anyone was
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2530 on: August 18, 2011, 09:06:36 pm »
Bruce Grob's testimonial game was televised (not the bit with the gladiators doing cartwheels though boooooo !). My Dad taped it. When I got home he had the tape wound back, ready to go to a specific bit. Can't remeber who was going to take the throw in, Just at that point clear as a whistle you could hear a young lads voice "Dad tell him Gary's farted again and it smells like the seashore" Laughing writing it.

Not too sure what they'd been feeding him.

Best one in this thread.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline crackerbox

• Yes boys, shorts weather
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up n' about
« Reply #2531 on: August 18, 2011, 11:20:16 pm »
Same thing happened to me watching the Arsenal (first game of last season) in the Pub. They showed Ngogs goal again and I went jumping up and down and cheering. Everyone else was quiet...Funny, that
I was in Alder Hay with an abscess on my hip in about 1973 and Bill Shankly never came and played the bongos for me.

http://twitter.com/crackerboxx

Offline The Jolly Boys Outing

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2532 on: August 21, 2011, 11:57:59 pm »

hahahahaha
AND ARBELOAAAAA

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2533 on: August 27, 2011, 11:06:09 pm »
Anyone else see the topless fella in the Kop wearing the cat mask? :lmao

Offline Prof

• fessor Yaffle. Full tosser.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • The Alternative Premier League Table
« Reply #2534 on: August 27, 2011, 11:12:39 pm »
I was playing 6-a-side on Thursday evening, and this guy goes in goal (must have been in his 40s) and made a reaction save with his feet after going the wrong way.

One lad shouted "rolling back the years there Dave" which another guy follows up as quick as a flash with "yeah, it's like the 1980s".

;D

Offline PonderthePoint

• Anny Roader
  • All round the fields..
« Reply #2535 on: August 28, 2011, 02:16:04 am »
Loads of questionable ref decisions today, some fella behind me in 304 after a decision is fuming and screams at the ref "you're a bad gobshite", so simple but I couldn't stop laughing for ages, proper tickled me.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2536 on: August 28, 2011, 08:49:04 am »
Anyone else see the topless fella in the Kop wearing the cat mask? :lmao
Was by us, bad nugget showing his tan off.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline foreverred1983

• Kopite
« Reply #2537 on: September 13, 2011, 05:47:39 pm »
Loads of questionable ref decisions today, some fella behind me in 304 after a decision is fuming and screams at the ref "you're a bad gobshite", so simple but I couldn't stop laughing for ages, proper tickled me.
;D

simple is always best
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood...

Offline geofferino

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2538 on: September 13, 2011, 06:31:05 pm »
Might be going against the general theme of the thread a little but thought it was worth putting here for a laugh.

Watching the game this Saturday at home with the missus and getting increasingly frustrated. Was bouncing round the room in the dying minutes when we just couldn't find the net and ended up punching the footstool, more than a little bit too hard. Immediately realised I'd broken something and ran to the kitchen to get it on ice and run it under the cold tap. Bent over the sink groaning and writhing around I heard the commentators voice rise and turned round to my missus who was clearly dead worried about me and said as calm as you like "what's happening in the match?!" Turned out it was just the final whistle.

After the dust settled, she reminded me of this, thought it was dead funny in hindsight how I still had one thing on my mind. Not sure if 'll find it so funny after a few more weeks in a cast mind you.

Offline AnfieldIron

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2539 on: September 24, 2011, 08:07:21 pm »
Was that a rendition of "Who are ya?!" in the paddock towards the Anny Road end after the first goal today?  :butt

Gerrard got a good reception when he came on

Offline El_Pistolero7

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird upon my chest...
« Reply #2540 on: September 24, 2011, 08:54:11 pm »
When dirk playfully grabbed the wolves player from behind someone near me shouted ' Fukin 'av him dirk' or summat along those lines... made me laugh

Offline GorstStreetBoy

• Kopite
  • His name is Luis Suarez...he wears the famous red!
« Reply #2541 on: October 16, 2011, 12:17:49 pm »
Not really a 'this fella shouted' but 'Whos the scouser in the wig?' and 'The hair is not yours' from the Kop yesterday were hilarious.
 ;D
"If we all stick together, we're going to have a wee bit of a chance" - Kenny Dalglish

Offline A Feint Zebra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Feint Zebra
« Reply #2542 on: October 16, 2011, 01:21:12 pm »
Not really a 'this fella shouted' but 'Whos the scouser in the wig?' and 'The hair is not yours' from the Kop yesterday were hilarious.
 ;D

Someone behind me shouted "oy, its the Fresh Prince" at Welbeck - made me and a few scores of people chuckle
Spread some love on Facebook, give me some shit on Twitter or come & look around My Website | Play Lurking Thommo! Can you find him? | A FOOTBALL RUMOUR site

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2543 on: October 16, 2011, 01:23:10 pm »
Someone called Kenny a 'fucking gobshite', that was funny :wanker
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline Red Squiggle

• Legacy Fan
  • Raaaaaaaafaaaaaaa in Iiiiiiiiistanbuuuuuuuuul
    • Venus in Faux Official Webpage
« Reply #2544 on: October 16, 2011, 04:31:06 pm »

Someone behind me shouted "oy, its the Fresh Prince" at Welbeck - made me and a few scores of people chuckle

RACIST!

Only messing. Not from the game I suppose, but the Big Sam twitter comment about "Fabio, Valencia and Nani being stood in the Man United wall and looking like the three ages of Michael Jackson" comment was priceless.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2545 on: November 5, 2011, 08:36:12 pm »
When Routledge went down in the second half Danny Graham didn't kick it out when he had the chance, after a few moments Johnson kicked it. The Lower Centenary Stand went mad and Graham came over to take the throw-in. This fella scream "why the fuck didn't you throw it out", Graham said "I was going to but I couldn't get it back" there was all kind getting shouted at him so he had a bit of banter. Routledge stayed down and the fella shouted "tell that c*nt he's a twat", Routledge then stared to come over to the touchline and the fella said again "tell him he's a lazy c*nt ". Then Graham turned round and said "he's coming over now you can tell him yourself".

Ar fuck, you had to be there everyone was in stitches.

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #2546 on: November 5, 2011, 08:46:45 pm »
When Routledge went down in the second half Danny Graham didn't kick it out when he had the chance, after a few moments Johnson kicked it. The Lower Centenary Stand went mad and Graham came over to take the throw-in. This fella scream "why the fuck didn't you throw it out", Graham said "I was going to but I couldn't get it back" there was all kind getting shouted at him so he had a bit of banter. Routledge stayed down and the fella shouted "tell that c*nt he's a twat", Routledge then stared to come over to the touchline and the fella said again "tell him he's a lazy c*nt ". Then Graham turned round and said "he's coming over now you can tell him yourself".

Funny.
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline A Feint Zebra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Feint Zebra
« Reply #2547 on: November 5, 2011, 08:54:08 pm »

Highlight of the game :)

Offline Dam

• Legacy Fan
  • Rush scored 1, Rush scored 2,...
« Reply #2548 on: November 5, 2011, 09:12:04 pm »

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #2549 on: November 5, 2011, 09:15:32 pm »
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline AnfieldIron

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2550 on: December 1, 2011, 12:38:11 am »
Anyone in the toilets at Stamford Bridge last night hear that fella checking for ciggies being politely told to do one by everyone in there?

Gave up and when he realised that people were smoking spliffs, started shouting "No cigarette, only ganja!"

Gave us a laugh like

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #2551 on: December 3, 2011, 07:29:20 pm »
Went along to Charlton today with a Carlisle mate to watch their cup tie, couple of good shouts came up.

In the second half the Charlton keeper scuffed a clearance, crowd's a bit quiet and some bloke chimes up with "Oi, keeper...you're shit at kicking!" ;D

They've also got a big electronic scoreboard, and every so often an advert runs which shows a goldfish swimming across the screen every now and then - all the home fans go "fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish" every time it swims across ;D

Wouldn't mind seeing The Valley back in the Prem.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Pheeny

« Reply #2552 on: December 3, 2011, 08:59:31 pm »
Went along to Charlton today with a Carlisle mate to watch their cup tie, couple of good shouts came up.

In the second half the Charlton keeper scuffed a clearance, crowd's a bit quiet and some bloke chimes up with "Oi, keeper...you're shit at kicking!" ;D

They've also got a big electronic scoreboard, and every so often an advert runs which shows a goldfish swimming across the screen every now and then - all the home fans go "fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish" every time it swims across ;D

2 of the funniest chants I've ever heard...

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #2553 on: December 3, 2011, 09:49:22 pm »

Fuck me you're easily pleased
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #2554 on: December 3, 2011, 10:35:06 pm »

??? ??? ??? Was this ur first time out in a while? lol
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2555 on: December 3, 2011, 10:39:07 pm »

Fuck me you're easily pleased

Just thought that me self haha
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2556 on: December 3, 2011, 10:47:26 pm »
??? ??? ??? Was this ur first time out in a while? lol

ha ha ha.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline AshTJ

• Kopite
    • www.twitter.com/ashtjay
« Reply #2557 on: December 13, 2011, 05:55:49 pm »
Couple of minutes after the goal on Saturday, the ball was down near us in the main stand. Was right near the front so a lot of people shouting at the players etc. Anyway Suarez came over and won a throw in or something and the fella behind me shouted 'thataboy Roland!' in reply to all the rat chants. Don't think he knew what he ment, or even heard/understood him. but Henderson looked back and gave the guy a cheeky smile. Was funny at the time.
Twitter - @ashtjay
Youtube - www.youtube.com/user/ashtjproductions

Offline DerekAcorah

• 19 Years Old. Season Ticket Holder since 1981.
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #2558 on: December 13, 2011, 06:58:17 pm »
I was playing 6-a-side on Thursday evening, and this guy goes in goal (must have been in his 40s) and made a reaction save with his feet after going the wrong way.

One lad shouted "rolling back the years there Dave" which another guy follows up as quick as a flash with "yeah, it's like the 1980s".

;D
What is funny about that?

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #2559 on: December 13, 2011, 07:21:33 pm »