Author Topic: Paris - req for images and videos  (Read 1081 times)

Online Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Paris - req for images and videos
« on: June 2, 2022, 05:00:08 pm »
Dan Austin is on his way to Paris and is asking for specific pieces of evidence in his twitter thread. Please reply with any specifics you have filmed/photographed or any other evidence you have seen online.

Daniel Austin
@_Dan_Austin
In this thread I am going to be asking you to provide me with some specific images and videos.

Please, only respond to each individual tweet with exactly what I ask for. Nothing else, no comments or tagging. I need to just receive what I am asking for to make this possible.
3:40 PM · Jun 2, 2022·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/_Dan_Austin/status/1532387974658281474?s=20&t=Vz7pN-JQcua1399bEXE99g

Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Paris - req for images and videos
« Reply #1 on: June 2, 2022, 05:10:55 pm »
Split out for more visibility, please reply on Twitter - if you don’t have Twitter but have links to images or videos then reply here stating that and i can tweet them into the thread.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #2 on: June 2, 2022, 06:44:29 pm »
^
Note the police vans in the underpass parked at an angle to block the free flow of supporters approach to the police/stewards ticket check cordon before the ramp up to the outer concourse - and the deliberate funnelling of supporters via an extremely narrow gap between police vans and a concrete wall. This lead to massive crowding at the ticket checkpoint, slowing supporters entry to the stadium.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 2, 2022, 07:10:05 pm »
thanks mate, have added them to his thread.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #4 on: June 2, 2022, 07:12:02 pm »
thanks mate, have added them to his thread.
:thumbup