Author Topic: Liverpool vs Manchester United, 17 January 2021, 4:30 PM  (Read 55246 times)

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Liverpool vs Manchester United, 17 January 2021, 4:30 PM
« on: January 13, 2021, 03:45:24 pm »
Liverpool vs Manchester United, 17 January 2021, 4:30 PM

vs 

at

This is the biggest of fixtures in club football alongside El Clasico. This is between the two most successful English clubs and it is bound to attract interest from all around the world regardless of the club one supports. It is probably the most interesting fixture for neutrals as well.

On top of this, recent developments have allowed Manchester United to overtake Liverpool in the Premier League table and they are sitting at the top of the table now. The most interesting fixture normally has become doubly interesting as the two sides are now competing for the highest honours in English football, the Premier League title. There is a long way to go in the season, however it's been more than a decade since these two sides were involved in a title race and it was in 2009.

These are the moments everyone is waiting for; A crunch game at the top of the table between two of the strongest rivals in the game. I'm sure emotions will be running high before, during and after the game. It will be doubly so, if the game is decided by freak moments, maybe a penalty, or a lapse in concentration. This game may not decide the title so early in the season, but it will present the winning team with a very good momentum to take it forward.

Manchester United are flying high. They might've won plenty of close games, but they've won a good number of those. A win will put them comfortably ahead of us (by 6 points) and it will keep them ahead of Manchester City.

Liverpool are, on the other hand, struggling for form. 2 draws and 1 defeat in the last 3 PL games is something that the club hasn't experienced in the last 3 years. Yet, we have the best possible man at helm in Jurgen Klopp, someone who will not get us to panic. He knows all we can do is to prepare well, try to cover up any signs of weaknesses we have shown in the last 3 games. A couple of those weaknesses have been in terms of creativity and finishing that has got us desperate towards the end of these games. What we did well in the last 2 seasons, was not to get desperate, but it is exactly what we did in recent games and it cost us. The key is to play our normal game and let the result take care of itself.

Manchester United is never an easy fixture for us despite our recent wins against them at Anfield. We have won this fixture in the last 2 seasons.

In 2015-16, we met in the Europa League, when they were under Van Gaal. We were out of our blocks quickly, got an early penalty which Sturridge tucked away. We were dominant for the whole game, but we had to wait until the 73rd minute for Firmino to put them away and win the game 2-0. We won the tie and eventually reached the finals where we lost disappointingly to Sevilla.

In 2016-17 and 2017-18, this fixture happened early in the season in October. Both happened when they were under Mourinho and both ended in 0-0 draws. They parked the bus in both games and De Gea had stormers making important saves. Nevertheless, we were on the ascendancy and they were on a decline in terms of the big picture.

In 2018-19, we took the lead through Sadio Mane with a wonderful technique to control the ball & hit on the volley. The pass from Fabinho was sumptuous. However, we conceded a goal to Lingard through an uncharacteristic spill from Alisson. We were then dominant for large parts of the game, but it took until 73 minutes (yes, you did read the same somewhere before - another coincidence) for Shaqiri to help us take the lead after coming from the bench. He sealed the win with another goal in 80 minutes.

In 2019-20, we were on an unparalleled form. We kept winning games through our skill, technique, tactics and running but also through sheer force of will. Van Dijk headed in to give an early start to us and then we dominated the rest of the game, but couldn't put them away until the famous goal from Salah with a pass from Alisson. Of course, Alisson had to repeat Reina's feat and run all the way to celebrate with the goalscorer. It reminded me of Dudek repeating Grobbelaar on another big moment in our history.

This game, on the context of the table, is more important than most of those games. Will we regain our form by putting away one of our biggest rivals?

Manchester United are expected to be strong on the counter-attack with their pace and linkup play and they will be looking for penalties when they come anywhere near our box. Fabinho will have to be watchful as he has recently given away fouls in and around the box. We need to be careful on the ball and not make any mistakes considering we're expected to keep a large amount of the ball. We should also be vary of the ball over the top to target the space between our Full Back and Center Back. And we need to start being clinical again. If we play to our full strengths, we can win this, but we haven't been doing so recently, which is a bit of a worry going into a big game like this. But then they say that form goes out of the window in these games, and we need to take advantage of that.

Joe Gomez and Virgil Van Dijk are out for the foreseeable future. Jota and Tsimikas are still injured and unavailable. It is not clear if Keita will be back, but there will also be eyes closely watching if there will be a return for Matip, which could dictate the way we play.

Hoping we have another great moment in this game to add to our glittering history. I'm sure there will be plenty of nails bitten, plenty of tense moments, plenty of close shaves and plenty of hearts beating up and down. Whatever be the result, I hope we as fans don't begin to panic or point fingers as we've been doing recently. Let us stick together and show the world what Liverpool family is all about. YNWA! Fingers crossed for a win!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 12:03:43 pm by PoetryInMotion »

Offline Believe

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Liverpool vs Manchester United, 17 January 2020, 4:30 PM
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 03:46:17 pm »
Let's twat these twats!!

Offline drirfan

• Main Stander
  • From doubters to believers
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 03:47:05 pm »
Thanks for the write up. lets smash the Manc pretenders to our crown! 3:1 to the champions (penalty for them)

Online bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 03:49:10 pm »
I think we’ll beat them fairly comfortably as we’re at home, we’ve had 9 days off and it’s a big game. We know from past experience that we thrive in all 3 scenarios.

The question mark is obviously at CB. I think we will control possession and apply sustained pressure for the majority of the game as we always do at home (even more so with Thiago in). Think if Matip isn’t fit then it makes sense to start Williams as he is clearly better on the ball than Phillips. Expecting it to play out similarly to Spurs - their chance is on the counter attack but I think we give them next to nothing ala games vs Chelsea, Spurs, Wolves and Arsenal.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 03:50:31 pm »
I hate this fixture and hate them, but let's be having them. I'm expecting a midfield of Thiago Hendo and Gini. Although I would like to see Shaq feature someway shape or form. 

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 03:51:30 pm »
Referee: Paul Tierney.
Assistants: Lee Betts, Constantine Hatzidakis.
Fourth official: Craig Pawson.
VAR: Stuart Attwell.
Assistant VAR: Stuart Burt.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 03:52:17 pm »
Time for the mentality monsters to go on a winning streak.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 03:52:32 pm »
Pretty confident we'll dominate them and win reasonably comfortably if it's officiated properly, big if of course.

More concerned about what version of us shows up v Burnley and West Ham out of the coming games to be honest, we know what we'll get v these and Spurs.

Offline Damo58

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 03:52:40 pm »
Weirdly feel more comfortable about this game than those shitty, away games which are considered a banana skin (most of which we've managed to slip on).

I'm intrigued as to whether we go 4-3-3 with Gini, Henderson and Thiago in midfield or 4-2-3-1 to try something different, but then who do you drop out of the midfield 3..? Either way I'm hopeful of a fairly convincing win.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 03:54:12 pm »
Weirdly feel more comfortable about this game than those shitty, away games which are considered a banana skin (most of which we've managed to slip on).

I'm intrigued as to whether we go 4-3-3 with Gini, Henderson and Thiago in midfield or 4-2-3-1 to try something different, but then who do you drop out of the midfield 3..? Either way I'm hopeful of a fairly convincing win.

Gini tends to play well in matches like this, as does Hendo. So I think Thiago Henderson and Gini. The only surprise would be if one of Mane or Salah plays centrally and Shaq features meaning Bobby would be on the bench

Online buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 03:55:34 pm »
I hate this fixture.

Looking with my strategic hat on, this game is far more important for them than it is for us. Win, lose or draw this won't define our season. Even though a loss against these twats would hurt as it always does, I fully believe we could bounce back from a defeat and win the league - whereas I think a win for us at Anfield kills their momentum and puts them and their fans firmly back in their box.

This game will have no barring on the title, we are not even halfway through the season. Be interesting to see how we and Man Utd react - it does seem to be a small pattern that when teams hit the top spot this season they go through a wobble of form.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 03:56:14 pm »
3-1 Libpool. Thiago brace.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 04:04:18 pm »
They are enjoying a good run of form, we aren't. Which is the opposite of how it's been in recent seasons. It feels like a must win but I'd say they can't approach the game as negatively as in past seasons to be honest and I think that might benefit us. I can't say I'm particularly looking forward to it simply because I feel exhausted with the VAR and the inevitability of wrong decisons, delays around decisons, the uncertainty of celebrating moments in the game etc and the lack of any support in the ground. Our league position is good despite our form and in any other season i'd be relishing this but it pains me to say it's impossible to be excited for the 90 minutes of upcoming football. Hopefully afterwards I can enjoy the match result.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 04:07:24 pm by naYoRHa2b »

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2021, 04:06:44 pm »
I hate this fixture.

Looking with my strategic hat on, this game is far more important for them than it is for us. Win, lose or draw this won't define our season. Even though a loss against these twats would hurt as it always does, I fully believe we could bounce back from a defeat and win the league - whereas I think a win for us at Anfield kills their momentum and puts them and their fans firmly back in their box.

This game will have no barring on the title, we are not even halfway through the season. Be interesting to see how we and Man Utd react - it does seem to be a small pattern that when teams hit the top spot this season they go through a wobble of form.

Liverpool home winning streak on the table here.

I agree with @buttersstotch  @deFacto please you bastards,  I hate this fixture   -   & any others this is the least enjoyable match as I am on tenterhooks the whole time

I love beating them.. but I have endured a few Manc  games live a long time ago and often we drew or won an unmemorable match with goal in last few minutes.

2-1 to us. Gotta be positive and enjoy the win & 3 points afterwards
Modify message

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2021, 04:07:16 pm »
Time to pull the socks up and dispatch these upstarts back to Manchester with their tails firmly between their legs.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 04:08:47 pm »

These are the moments everyone is waiting for;

I'm not waiting for it.

I'm dreading it.

I hate these games with a passion, but even more so this one with so much riding on it.

Not sure I'll be able to watch it.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Naby Lad

• Kopite
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 04:09:15 pm »
Must win. Simple as that.

Joel Matip being Joel Matip has caused an issue obviously at CB do that’s a big concern, but we have Thiago back now and we’re at Anfield. This lot are unreal away from home so it’ll be the biggest test of the season at Anfield. They haven’t lost since last January when we beat them. Lets do them again.

If Matip is fit then:

Ali
Taa - matip - fab - robbo
Hendo - thiago - gini
Salah - firmino - mane

If Matip isn’t fit then:
Ali
Taa - hendo - fab - robbo
Gini - thiago
Shaq - firmino - mane
Salah

Possibly Milner or Jones instead of Shaq if we wanna go 433. It’s a toss up on between Shaq and those 2.
Champions

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 04:14:29 pm »
Liverpool home winning streak on the table here.

I agree with @buttersstotch  @deFacto please you bastards,  I hate this fixture   -   & any others this is the least enjoyable match as I am on tenterhooks the whole time

I love beating them.. but I have endured a few Manc  games live a long time ago and often we drew or won an unmemorable match with goal in last few minutes.

2-1 to us. Gotta be positive and enjoy the win & 3 points afterwards
Modify message

We absolutely battered them in a number of games even when we weren't at the top, but Ferguson meant they took away the points in most of them. The game when Stevie scored a left footed volley, but we lost when they gave a non-penalty to them and Shelvey was sent off, had me seething.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 04:15:24 pm »
Masch getting sent off by Steve Bennett is the standout stitch up for me
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2021, 04:18:38 pm »
I would like to see Shaq feature someway shape or form. 
He only has one shape or form.

If this doesn't fire us up, then we can only blame ourselves.

Healthy win with early goal to ease pressure. That's how I see it.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2021, 04:20:32 pm »
Referee: Paul Tierney.
Assistants: Lee Betts, Constantine Hatzidakis.
Fourth official: Craig Pawson.
VAR: Stuart Attwell.
Assistant VAR: Stuart Burt.
That's the official Man United lineup?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2021, 04:21:49 pm »
We absolutely battered them in a number of games even when we weren't at the top, but Ferguson meant they took away the points in most of them. The game when Stevie scored a left footed volley, but we lost when they gave a non-penalty to them and Shelvey was sent off, had me seething.

The biggest seething moment, was the O'Shea winner.

They were god-awful in that match. The ferdinand winner in 05 as well that made the Ratface run down our end.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2021, 04:25:00 pm »
In Pure, old skool Fergie style - Whoever gets the chance to whack Fernandes, first opportunity, put him back in his box.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 04:47:08 pm by exiledintheUSA »

Offline JordanTremenderson

• Kopite
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2021, 04:26:27 pm »
If Matip is fit then:

Ali
Taa - matip - fab - robbo
Hendo - thiago - gini
Salah - firmino - mane

If Matip isn’t fit then:
Ali
Taa - hendo - fab - robbo
Gini - thiago
Shaq - firmino - mane
Salah

Possibly Milner or Jones instead of Shaq if we wanna go 433. It’s a toss up on between Shaq and those 2.

Agree with the team if Matip starts.

If he doesn't I think it will be Jones or Milner in CM.  Can't see Shaqiri starting as he doesn't usually in big games.  Hopefully if we are struggle for creativity we don't leave it too late to see him.  30 mins at least.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2021, 04:26:45 pm »
They'd bite your hand off for a draw and won't show much ambition. They never do ffs. Lingard's the only United player to score at Anfield since Van Gaal left and even that came from an Alisson mistake.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2021, 04:28:11 pm »
They'd bite your hand off for a draw and won't show much ambition. They never do ffs. Lingard's the only United player to score at Anfield since Van Gaal left and even that came from an Alisson mistake.

Pretty much the same feeling here.  Imperative we get at them from the first minute and don't relent.  Oh and put the little white round thing in the big white rectangle thing a few time's.

Offline WacoRed

• Boys Pen
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2021, 04:41:56 pm »
I expect a 1-1 result. Sadly, their goal comes from a pk, of course.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 04:43:29 pm by WacoRed »

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2021, 04:43:36 pm »
Masch getting sent off by Steve Bennett is the standout stitch up for me

If that is the match I am thinking of then that was a joke.

For me it was Mark Halsey in the 2-1 loss at Anfield. Shelby sent off for a 50/50 that Evans gave a worse tackle for, several penalty calls missed, a penalty for United for doing nothing; it was a farce.

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2021, 04:43:37 pm »

this is one of the games I was in the ground - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reqenUO2uzs
3-3 April 1988

0-0 Dec 1989 and then Nov 2003 1-2... not a great run. so thank Feck I am not at Anfield on Sunday  :o

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2021, 04:46:30 pm »

For me it was Mark Halsey in the 2-1 loss at Anfield. Shelby sent off for a 50/50 that Evans gave a worse tackle for, several penalty calls missed, a penalty for United for doing nothing; it was a farce.

That's the game I was talking about..

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2021, 04:46:41 pm »
Two most successful clubs in England going head-to-head, let's remind these c*nts why we are top in that regard and get our title charge back on track!!

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2021, 04:46:57 pm »
This feels like a 2-1 game. 

*** The key is our ability to create separation, combination play and movement in their final third.  We have to be unpredictable.

We do not want to get pinched and countered, this means moving the ball, playing one and two touch --- with some calmness.

But this is a fixture which rarely allows for this kind of calmness - its always chaotic.  As a result, we need to go at them, draw fouls and make the referees call them.

Can see a 1-0 at half either team, and adjustments that lead to an equalizer later on.   

In the final 25 minutes, Shaq comes on and sorts out a tired United side --- maybe even a crucial assist.

Beat these fuckers and be ready for squeaky bum time!  You'll Never Walk Alone
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2021, 04:47:44 pm »

It was a few days after Ashley Cole went hard at a referee and we got told they were stamping down on dissent (obviously not on Ashley Cole...), and Nando was getting kicked all over the park and finally said something to the ref and got booked. That triggered Masch who came over and got a second booking. It was genuinely scandalous, I’d have taken them off the pitch
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2021, 04:50:34 pm »
It was a few days after Ashley Cole went hard at a referee and we got told they were stamping down on dissent (obviously not on Ashley Cole...), and Nando was getting kicked all over the park and finally said something to the ref and got booked. That triggered Masch who came over and got a second booking. It was genuinely scandalous, I’d have taken them off the pitch

I hope Klopp has a plan for this kind of thing.  Nothing would kill a season more than a repeat of the Everton refereeing debacle.

Walking off after persistent and unprecedented calls should be an option ---- I know its a bit hyperbolic and sour grapes, but this season has been one giant elephant phallus up our backside.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 04:52:32 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2021, 04:50:38 pm »
A penalty for them is a given, and we'll need to overcome bad decisions to get anything from the game. Should they score their penalty, we'll need to have the ball in their net at least 4 times to be awarded 2 goals.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2021, 04:54:59 pm »
Come on Liverpool...

Smash these frauds all over Anfield.

:scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2021, 05:09:42 pm »
This will be a very tight game, they'll sit back as always and play two strikers that'll split wide to track our fullbacks, while cramming the middle of the park.  Thiago will be huge in midfield, trying to pick passes through.

They'll definitely get chances on the counter and we really could do with our forwards having their shooting boots on.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2021, 05:10:14 pm »
Ruthless, clinical, convincing, lucky. Take your pick, don't care just win. This is like when Leicester and Wolves came to us only on steroids with the amount of people already saying this is where our unbeaten record will end. Utd are on a mad streak away from home too so that needs to be put a stop to more than anything.
Thiago plays and he dominates because that's what he does. I do think though we'll need at least 2 goals because of the penalty they have already been awarded and our defense could be better. Alisson is the the best though so lets hope he's in one them you can get to fuck if you think you're getting passed me moods.

Alisson. Trent. Robbo. Matip, Fabinho. Thiago. Henderson. Gini. Mane. Salah. Firmino.
3-1. Front 3 with a goal each. Cavani for them.

Can't wait. Lets twat these twats !

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2021, 05:16:51 pm »
We are due to give someone a good hiding. A full stadium, VVD at the back, they wouldn’t have an earthly. But this is a strange season. Still we should have too much for them. 3-1 Liverpool

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2021, 05:16:58 pm »
Expecting to see:

Alisson

Alexander-Arnold
Fabinho
Henderson
Robertson

Thiago
Gini
Milner

Salah
Firmino
Mane

With us winning a very tight 2-1. Salah and a beautifully poetic Milner pen.