Author Topic: FAN PARK MADRID JUNE 01ST  (Read 16853 times)

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
FAN PARK MADRID JUNE 01ST
« on: May 9, 2019, 06:02:57 pm »
If im unsuccessful in the ballot where will those watch the game in Madrid?

After Boss night finished in Kyiv was it left opened to watch the game? Be carnage if you have the bones of 50k Liverpool & Spurs fans scattering into pubs looking to watch the game.. I'm guessing there will be a fan park for both sets of supporters?
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

Offline Torben Piechniks Y-Fronts

• Kopite
  • A Liverbird, upon my chest
Re: FAN PARK MADRID JUNE 01ST
« Reply #1 on: May 9, 2019, 07:45:53 pm »
Was wondering this myself, could get tasty between the two sets very fuckin easily, especially if there is a late winner or something.

Hope they are separated and it’s just great aul craic, no messing.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool."

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #2 on: May 9, 2019, 07:50:47 pm »
I am in Hotel Bastardo. If you want toilet paper, you go to Hotel Gayboy

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #3 on: May 9, 2019, 07:55:17 pm »
Was wondering this myself, could get tasty between the two sets very fuckin easily, especially if there is a late winner or something.

Hope they are separated and it’s just great aul craic, no messing.

That's another reason why I was hoping for a Liverpool-Ajax final. I know they have a violent element (See first leg of Tottenham-Ajax), but I feel there would be less chance of dick'ed behaviour then with another English.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #4 on: May 9, 2019, 08:01:32 pm »
That's another reason why I was hoping for a Liverpool-Ajax final. I know they have a violent element (See first leg of Tottenham-Ajax), but I feel there would be less chance of dick'ed behaviour then with another English.
I remember in 2008 when some Reds were happy that we didn't make the final cos otherwise we'd be having running battles with United 'supporters' all the way from John Lennon to Moscow.

I understood.

Just a shame that these things are still issues.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5 on: May 9, 2019, 08:07:20 pm »

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

• Kopite
« Reply #6 on: May 9, 2019, 08:24:00 pm »
‘ave it you fackin kaaaannnntttttt.

Just shout that and they will fuckin shit their monks and run like fuck

• Kopite
« Reply #7 on: May 9, 2019, 08:28:20 pm »
By the way, is there a threat about travel and accommodation for Madrid? I’m flying to Alicante Friday, drive to Madrid on Sat, probably sleeping in car and then back to Alicante on Sunday, fly home on Monday, 400euros all in.
Not happy about car on Sat night but mate just booked 3 into hostel for 700 Euros, probably for 5 hrs max. Fuck the fuck out of that.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8 on: May 9, 2019, 08:31:06 pm »
‘ave it you fackin kaaaannnntttttt.

Just shout that and they will fuckin shit their monks and run like fuck

You melt!

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: May 9, 2019, 08:32:24 pm »
Madrid will be mental that weekend. A sea of red with a fraction of white.

Offline neilt

• Main Stander
  • We all dream of a team of Carraghers...
    • MADrid REDS - Official LFC Branch in Madrid
« Reply #10 on: May 9, 2019, 10:34:31 pm »
Neil here, co-founder of the Madrid Reds. We're all ears to the ground about this and other arrangements and speaking to the club tomorrow (whether that leads to anything remains to be seen). I'll be back in touch with anything we hear/can arrange.

We DO NOT have access to match tickets, and hotel accommodation is not really something we can help with now that prices have skyrocketed and availability is scarce, in and around Madrid.

Other questions welcome.

www.MADridREDS.com
Nunca caminarás solo

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #11 on: May 9, 2019, 10:36:52 pm »
Neil here, co-founder of the Madrid Reds. We're all ears to the ground about this and other arrangements and speaking to the club tomorrow (whether that leads to anything remains to be seen). I'll be back in touch with anything we hear/can arrange.

Nice one Neil.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

• Kopite
« Reply #12 on: May 9, 2019, 10:52:22 pm »

We DO NOT have access to match tickets, and hotel accommodation is not really something we can help with now that prices have skyrocketed and availability is scarce, in and around Madrid.

Other questions welcome.

Great to know Neil, I am planning to drive from Alicante on the Saturday morning and will be sleeping in the car as the accommodation prices are so high. Do you think we could park on the street or should we look for a private car park? Can you see any problems with parking on a side street and sleeping in the car?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: May 9, 2019, 11:11:06 pm »

Really?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline neilt

• Main Stander
« Reply #14 on: May 9, 2019, 11:45:50 pm »
Great to know Neil, I am planning to drive from Alicante on the Saturday morning and will be sleeping in the car as the accommodation prices are so high. Do you think we could park on the street or should we look for a private car park? Can you see any problems with parking on a side street and sleeping in the car?

I think you would probably be safe from police and other bother in the car, but perhaps one of the sleepier, quiet, not too rich, east/north-east neighbourhoods towards the Wanda (Atleti) stadium hosting the final would be best. My old neighbourhood near Plaza Castilla at the top of the city centre was quite dodgy but even that would be safe. Places to avoid would be the very centre "Madrid Central" (only resident cars or cars with reserved private parking can enter) and inside the M-30 ring road (resident-only parking restrictions and limited paid parking for others). Here's a map of the neighbourhoods between the M-30 and the stadium and the metro line 7 running through the area: https://goo.gl/maps/2Joefg8mttVYf1eQ8
www.MADridREDS.com
Nunca caminarás solo

• Kopite
« Reply #15 on: May 9, 2019, 11:55:58 pm »
I think you would probably be safe from police and other bother in the car, but perhaps one of the sleepier, quiet, not too rich, east/north-east neighbourhoods towards the Wanda (Atleti) stadium hosting the final would be best. My old neighbourhood near Plaza Castilla at the top of the city centre was quite dodgy but even that would be safe. Places to avoid would be the very centre "Madrid Central" (only resident cars or cars with reserved private parking can enter) and inside the M-30 ring road (resident-only parking restrictions and limited paid parking for others). Here's a map of the neighbourhoods between the M-30 and the stadium and the metro line 7 running through the area: https://goo.gl/maps/2Joefg8mttVYf1eQ8

Brilliant mate, thanks a mill for that, so if I aim for somewhere to the right of the M30 on that map, near a metro we could park, jump on the metro into the centre where the party will be and get the last metro back at 1.30 or else grab a taxi later than that and sleep in the car? If we got a metro with a car park that would be even better, park there, head in for the match and party then back there and get into car.

Sounds like a plan bud, nice one.

Offline neilt

• Main Stander
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2019, 12:05:20 am »
Brilliant mate, thanks a mill for that, so if I aim for somewhere to the right of the M30 on that map, near a metro we could park, jump on the metro into the centre where the party will be and get the last metro back at 1.30 or else grab a taxi later than that and sleep in the car? If we got a metro with a car park that would be even better, park there, head in for the match and party then back there and get into car.

Sounds like a plan bud, nice one.

There aren't many metro stations anywhere near the centre with car parks, but you could give Coslada Metro a try: https://goo.gl/maps/KnKfr5ec7r2aEJVT8 

Parties in Madrid don't stop before about 5am by the way...
www.MADridREDS.com
Nunca caminarás solo

• Kopite
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 06:57:34 am »
There aren't many metro stations anywhere near the centre with car parks, but you could give Coslada Metro a try: https://goo.gl/maps/KnKfr5ec7r2aEJVT8 

Will do mate, thanks for the advice, I’m much happier with my plans now, once I have an idea where everyone will congregate before and after the match I’ll pick a spot and leave the car there.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 06:59:49 am by Torben Piechniks Y-Fronts »

• Kopite
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 08:17:47 am »

Last question mate, what do you think the chances are of getting a taxi late at night, 3, 4 am? Is it no hope or are the taxis not too bad in Madrid? Don’t fancy standing about for an hour trying to flag one down? Any idea?

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2019, 08:26:32 am »

Other questions welcome.

Neil, are you guys doing anything in the Triskel tavern? Was thinking you should do a run of Madrid reds final t shirts :-)

Look forward to seeing you

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2019, 09:03:17 am »
Inlive between Alicante and Murcia. I’ll be driving up myself. Was in Madrid a few weeks back. Driving is a nightmare. I’d suggest staying outside and jumping on the superb metro system. As stated above. I think it was 12 Euro for a day pass for zones one and two. If any reds need accommodation for a day either side of the final and are flying to Alicante I might be able to help.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline ManxRed7

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2019, 09:16:37 am »
Hey Neil, how about campsites or campgrounds in the city or nearby? Is that a thing?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2019, 09:20:50 am »
In the European forum, the final thread mentions some campsite options.

Offline ManxRed7

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2019, 09:35:31 am »
In the European forum, the final thread mentions some campsite options.
Thanks kev. I'll take a look there. I know in French cities it's pretty common to have caravan parks which have tent camping spaces also.

Offline RedsofAnfield

• Main Stander
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2019, 10:39:45 am »

Other questions welcome.

hi Neil,

Would appreciate any news on the fanzone and where non-ticket holding reds will be congregating/watching the match. Any chance they will put up a big screen somewhere or will we need to cram into a bar? Would it be inadvisable to go to Wanda without a ticket?

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2019, 11:23:57 am »
@ManxRed7 and any other potential campers, i was being a bit lazy, forgetting which thread it was in,but some info care of Bold Warrior

https://www.campingalpha.com/ I messaged em,they have loads of space so dont take bookings for tents.Short bus ride to Metro stop and 5 stops,think its about 1.5 euros for metro.Takes about 40 mins in total.Metro runs until 1.30am. You can pack a 2 person tent in a small suitcase,i did it in Basel!

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2019, 11:45:59 am »
I hope/expect there'll be another BOSS session as well. Barca was immense!
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline ManxRed7

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2019, 12:00:18 pm »
@ManxRed7 and any other potential campers, i was being a bit lazy, forgetting which thread it was in,but some info care of Bold Warrior
Brilliant. Thanks Kev. I've now had a look on Google maps and plenty of options if you're willing to bus/train/car into Madrid..... Oh and also be at one with nature in a tent during the summer heat of Spain!

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2019, 12:08:08 pm »
I hope/expect there'll be another BOSS session as well. Barca was immense!

I'm hoping the club put something on similar to Shevchenko Park last year, including Boss and the like. That was the best part of that trip, by some distance.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Igor Biscuit please?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2019, 12:16:10 pm »
I was thinking (if I get a ticket and drive) to get a metro train from Pitis station on the number 7 line. How would i find out about parking around there, if there are any restrictions?
Many thanks for all this advice you are giving us here.

Offline ★deb★, please ?

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2019, 01:18:12 pm »
By the way, is there a threat about travel and accommodation for Madrid? I’m flying to Alicante Friday, drive to Madrid on Sat, probably sleeping in car and then back to Alicante on Sunday, fly home on Monday, 400euros all in.
Not happy about car on Sat night but mate just booked 3 into hostel for 700 Euros, probably for 5 hrs max. Fuck the fuck out of that.

We have booked our hotels for Istanbul 2020 with free cancellation. Booked Madrid back in october as well. Wont help you now, but might help you later. Did the same for Kiev and we didnt get fucked by late-cancellations from hotel owners

Offline neilt

• Main Stander
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2019, 01:58:28 pm »
I was thinking (if I get a ticket and drive) to get a metro train from Pitis station on the number 7 line. How would i find out about parking around there, if there are any restrictions?

The Pitis area is stil a bit of a building site so there should be loads of parking - quick look on google maps streetview doesn't show any green or blue parking spaces (time limited, paid). Shouldn't be too much car crime around there but don't leave anything visible in the car if you can avoid it and try to park closer to existing and occupied apartment buildings. UK registration or rental car?
www.MADridREDS.com
Nunca caminarás solo

Offline SoulPower7

• Main Stander
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2019, 02:41:45 pm »
We have booked our hotels for Istanbul 2020 with free cancellation. Booked Madrid back in october as well. Wont help you now, but might help you later. Did the same for Kiev and we didnt get fucked by late-cancellations from hotel owners

I booked free cancellation for Madrid too but it hasn't stopped me getting cancelled on.
i/b/o/w

Offline ★deb★, please ?

• Anny Roader
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2019, 02:56:28 pm »
I booked free cancellation for Madrid too but it hasn't stopped me getting cancelled on.

booking.com , their own or some other site? fucking c*nts

Offline red morning light

• Kopite
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2019, 03:07:46 pm »

😂😂😂 A fist full of travellers cheques!!
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Offline Igor Biscuit please?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2019, 06:02:51 pm »
The Pitis area is stil a bit of a building site so there should be loads of parking - quick look on google maps streetview doesn't show any green or blue parking spaces (time limited, paid). Shouldn't be too much car crime around there but don't leave anything visible in the car if you can avoid it and try to park closer to existing and occupied apartment buildings. UK registration or rental car?
it will probably be a french registered car I'm hiring in Paris.

Offline neilt

• Main Stander
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2019, 08:34:38 pm »
it will probably be a french registered car I'm hiring in Paris.
Should be ok.
www.MADridREDS.com
Nunca caminarás solo

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2019, 11:02:51 pm »
If im unsuccessful in the ballot where will those watch the game in Madrid?

After Boss night finished in Kyiv was it left opened to watch the game? Be carnage if you have the bones of 50k Liverpool & Spurs fans scattering into pubs looking to watch the game.. I'm guessing there will be a fan park for both sets of supporters?
Am really looking forward to seeing you post in the Username Change thread ;D :wave :scarf

Offline PhilMahon

• Kemlynite
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2019, 11:03:29 pm »
Hopefully there will be a Boss night somewhere too and everyone can stay there for the game, would be ideal.

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2019, 09:10:56 am »
Am really looking forward to seeing you post in the Username Change thread ;D :wave :scarf

Just realised this now Its my user name for most accounts hopefully I'll have a bit of admin work to do!  :champ
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”